Steven and Stephen - Cover

Steven and Stephen

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Letter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Letter 2 - Two gay men and their exchange of emails. Very dirty, very explicit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Stephen,

Read your email. Had to jack off right then. Let me tell you what I want to do to you.

I want you to strip for me. Turn around. Let me put handcuffs on you. That's right, I want your hands behind your back. Now, kneel in front of me. Open your mouth, you filthy slut. Take my cock on your mouth. Suck hard. Bob your head up and down, I want you to work for it. Suck it hard. I'm so hot. I'm so hard in your mouth. I grab your head and start to fuck your mouth. You're gagging around my cock. You try to pull away, but your hands are behind your back. I look down at your dark lips sucking my pale cock. I love that.

I pull out of your mouth and slap you across the face with my cock. You look at me like you want to fuck me. Well, I get to fuck you first. Get on the bed. On your knees. I push your shoulders down, now your ass is in the air and your face is smothered against the pillows. Your fists are clenched. You know what's going to happen.

I rub some Vaseline on my dick. I cover two of my fingers and shove them in your ass. You like being ass fucked. You've done it before. I finger fuck your ass till you're moaning. I'm really thrusting them in there. You like it rough, I know that.

I stop finger fucking you and grab an anal probe from the nightstand. It's nine inches long and two inches wide. The bulb at the top is four inches wide. My cock is so hard, but I want to see you in pain before I fuck you. I lube the probe and start to push the bulb in. You resist for a second, but your ass gives way easily. I get half of the bulb in, and then I stop at the thickest part. I leave that in you, stretching you over four inches wide. You moan and beg me to fuck you already.

I reach around and start to stroke you penis. You moan louder and louder. I know you are about to cum. Just as you cum, I shove the probe six inches deep into you. You scream out and cum harder than I've ever seen you cum. When you stop screaming and spurting jizz, I start to fuck the probe back and forth. Seeing you cum like that has gotten me so hard I think I'll cum if I even think about it.

I fuck you hard with the probe. I start to stroke you again, getting you hard. When you're semi-hard, I pull the probe out and immediately shove my dick in. you moan and start to protest but one swift smack on your ass gets you quiet. I smack your ass a few more times and start to really fuck you. I'm so close to cumming.

It only takes a few minutes more me to blow my load. I collapse on your back. Your cock is very hard. I pull out of you and push you over onto the bed. I pull your legs flat and try to get you as comfortable as possible, since you're laying on those cuffs. I straddle your waist and rub your cum over your cock. I slowly slide down on you, taking only two inches in my ass. You start to beg me to let you fuck me. No, I want to work for it.

I start to bounce up and down, never taking more than two inches inside me. You are near tears with lust. You want to fuck me, really fuck me, so bad.

I decide to give you what you want. I get off and turn you over. I take the cuffs off. You grab me and fling me on the floor. You put your hands on my shoulders and shove the tip of your cock into my ass. You groan with pleasure and start to fuck with abandon. You fuck me so hard I think I can taste your cock. I start to thrust back against you, fucking back. You thrust a few more times and cum hard.

I groan when you cum. I like the feeling of you cumming hard in my ass. You pull out and collapse next to me. You have to go back to work. See you later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.