Quid Pro Quo - Cover

Quid Pro Quo

by Lily May

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Erotica Sex Story: A story how a greedy devious prick stuffed himself up in the eyes of his friends and wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Cheating   Cuckold   .

According to Webster

Quid pro quo. [L] ; tit for tat; value received; one thing for another.

Chapter 1

Helen and Tony, and Sam and Mary were two on the surface happy couples in their mid twenties who lived next door to each other at Kingston a lovely relatively new City just south of Hobart, the capital of Tasmania in basically similar ranch style 4 bedroom homes on _ acre blocks.

Helen and Tony had a dear little daughter Amity who was nearly 4 years old, whereas Sam and Mary, after trying really hard since their marriage 5 years ago could not conceive.

They each submitted to testing and Mary was adjudged to be fertile, and unfortunately it was found that Sam's sperm had no tails, what few there were of them, thereby were not able to swim to the egg.

They were heart broken at this discovery and it was starting to change the status of their marriage and consequently rifts started to appear between them because they both desperately wanted children. Mary knew that Sam was having occasional sex with Celeste, a girl who worked at the same company as Sam. Celeste was married to Bruno, an ex patriot former rugby playing Kiwi who resembled a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Incredible Hulk without they green. If Bruno ever found out, limbs would be separated from bodies, both Celestes and Sams. Mary was not over perturbed because of 2 factors, (a) he was not harassing her as much for sex and (b) she felt that the end to their marriage was imminent.

Helen and Tony, at the same time were going through one of their very few down periods mainly through the extra work load placed on Tony due to having recently bought into a new business. Everything was going OK but there was tension there that would take some time to eradicate. Both loved each other dearly but the edge had gone off their marriage slightly. Although they were still enjoying the sex as often and as much as previously, Helen was not initiating sex as she had done although she never knocked Tony back.

They four were great fiends and mixed socially a lot, with the amount of intercouple flirting in direct proportion to their consumption of alcohol. None of the 4 had had at any time thought of the others spouse as a sexual partner and the flirting was just fun. Believe me, the flirting and innuendoes were quite torrid at times but that is as far as it went.

One Saturday the 2 men went down to the local bowls club at Kingston for a few beers preparatory to meeting at Helen and Tony's house for a barbecue.

Sam started to tell Tony that he was worried just where their marriage was going because Mary was becoming more and more despondent because she could not fall pregnant and she had related to him a dream she had had that she had had another man fuck her with success and, of course this man in the dream was Tony. If it had not been so serious they would have laughed it off but in fact this unburdening had exacerbated their despair.

The seed had been planted in Sam's mind and he weighed all the pros and cons on how to have Mary become with child.

He brought the matter up with Mary and flippantly suggested that as he and Tony were quite alike physically how would she like to bed Tony in an attempt to become pregnant. Of course at first she went ballistic and started talking divorce. They had already discovered that artificial insemination was fraught with risks such as the physical and mental state of a potential donor as well as being too expensive for them considering that some women had to go through the rigmarole several times each at over $2000.00 a pop. They knew that little Amity was a beautiful perfect little darling and could not see any aesthetic reasons why Tony could not sire a child for them.

She slept in the guest room that night but could not sleep and finally she herself weighed up the pros and cons and reluctantly arrived at the same conclusion as Sam had only half jokingly suggested.

Coolly and calmly at breakfast in the morning she raised the subject and they talked for a couple of hours on how it could be done and what could go wrong.

They agreed that Sam should sound Tony out with the emphasis on "helping them out" and also agreed that it would be better if Helen did not know what was being planned.

Sam saw Tony at lunch time on Monday and laid it on the line to him that they considered it would be an immense favour if he could "help them out". He suggested that if he was agreeable there was no need for Helen to know as it would be only sex involved and not love. Tony said he would consider it and rang Helen to come into the office to discuss something. They agreed that he should do this for Sam and Mary but there would have to be ground rules which they discussed and both approved. That night Mary and Sam went over to Helen and Tony's and asked them if they would like to go to a beach resort a couple of hours up the East Coast for the 3 weeks away March long weekend. Tony had rung Sam late afternoon after talking to Helen and told him he would try to get Mary pregnant but with conditions. That worked out as Mary's most fertile time of the month but they found no need to mention it. Feeling some remorse, Tony did tell Helen of the planned servicing of Mary and after some thought she agreed that it should happen although she still had some reservations. The fact that she and Mary were closer than most sisters and she knew of her despair made her decision relatively easy.

It suited Helen and Tony to have the weekend away because they were a bit jaded and felt that it would do them good, so a booking for 2 rooms next to each other was made pronto and they decided to go straight after work on Friday, have the 3 nights there and come home on Monday afternoon and pick up Amity from her Nanna's house at Richmond, a delightful little old town just north of Hobart. Nanna had said she was delighted to be able to look after her only grandchild for any time they needed a break.

Life went on as normal and they loaded up Tony's Holden with their luggage and were on the road in a matter of half an hour after getting home from work, Helen and Mary having packed during the afternoon and Helen had run Amity out to Richmond which enabled her to spend a little time with her mother.

They had decided that one car would suffice as it was only a couple of hours trip and the car was quite comfortable.

They arrived at dusk and after checking in, freshening up and depositing their cases they went to the dining room where they had prebooked for dinner. They had a lovely meal with clean and green Tasmania's wonderful sea foods and growth hormone free beef, pork and lamb being on the menu.

The 3 conspirators had worked out that the plan would more likely succeed if the women, especially Helen had a few wines on board, so that the potential for Helen being awakened by any noise when Tony left their room to visit Mary and return was negligible. The plan was for Sam to sit in the sunroom up the hallway whilst his wife was being porked. The transfer by Tony to Mary's room was to happen about an hour after they went to bed, which made it around midnight. Sam was to tap lightly on Tony's door if everything was going to plan and he would move out and Tony would move in for the time it took for the sperm reallocation to take place. Tony was to get Sam from the sunroom when finished and they would return to their wives in their own beds.

Unfortunately, during the evening Sam was a bit greedy and had unknown to the others laced one of Helen's drinks with a dose of Rhohypnol as well as giving Mary the same dose. Not enough to turn them into screaming nymphos but enough to make them a little more randy than usual and in Helen's case to make her not as alert as she usually was.

At around midnight Tony heard the gentle tap on the door and eased out of bed and met Sam in the passage and whilst Tony entered Sam and Mary's room as planned, Sam doubled back from the direction of the sunroom and let himself into Helen's room with Tony having left the door slightly ajar to cut out the click of the door lock.


Chapter 2

Tony eased into bed behind Mary and realised that she was actually asleep and as his cock was at full mast already in anticipation, he juiced her up by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, touching her clit with each stroke. After a very short time she was lubed up enough and he entered her from behind. She was actually asleep but the brain and nerve endings in her pussy were not and she reacted well, with her pussy walls massaging his cock until she climaxed bringing her nearly awake just as he shot a bundle of swimmers into her. Nothing was said and then Tony lay there for about half an hour then went to get Sam for the change over.

When Helen woke in the morning she knew that she had been well fucked and said to Tony, "well big fella you must have found hidden reserves for me last night." Little did she know that it as not her husband who had shagged her. But Tony worked out who had in fact shagged her!

Tony decided to bite his tongue and see what tonight brought. They had a very good day with sunbaking and a catered barbecue on the beach.

They returned to the resort late afternoon and had a few drinks and a few games of eightball in the lounge with fellow guests before returning to their rooms for a nap and to shower and change for dinner and dancing that night.

Tony had realised that under normal circumstances there was no way that any one but him could shag his wife without her knowing and whilst not suspecting Sam doping her drink he knew that all was not kosher. When they went to the cabaret later he kept a careful watch on the drink situation, thinking that Sam may be getting Helen doubles when it was his round. While the 2 women where doing the female thing and going to the toot together, Tony turned around from talking to another guest and just happened to see Sam dropping a small pill into Helen's drink.

This explained Helen's inability to realise it who was shagging her last night.

He pointed out to Sam a woman with humungous tits at the other side of the room and while he was distracted Tony swapped the girls drinks. They had a few more drinks and a few dances changing partners every couple of dances. Around 11.30 they went to their rooms.

As soon as they got to their room, Tony asked Helen to come for a walk down to the beach. Of course she thought this was great and accompanied him.

When they got beyond screaming distance from the resorts accommodation block he told Helen what had happened last night. If he had not grabbed her and pressed his mouth tightly to hers, her screams would have been heard all over the resort even though were quite away from the building.

Tony quickly explained to her that he believed that Mary was not to blame and Sam alone should pay the piper. Also, the entire crux of the matter was getting Mary pregnant and that as arranged, tonight's and tomorrow nights planned fucking should proceed. The plan was for them to go back and when Sam tapped on the door Tony would slip out and walk up to the sunroom with Sam, thereby putting him in a quandary, then Tony going into Mary and again shagging shit out her again in her doped, horny and appreciative state.

Helen waited for Sam to make his move and he entered the room and slipped in behind her preparatory to entering her again from behind so that she did not know it was not Tony. He also thought that she was out of it with the roofie. She put the plan into action as soon as she felt his cock touch her and she put a finger down her throat and quickly turned over and vomited over him, he thinking that she expected to be accidentally vomiting over Tony. The vomit was actually only a bit of phlegm but he did not wait to find out, to him any vomit was bad vomit. Sam just about got wheel spin leaving the room and scarpered down to the public toilets down the hall to clean himself up. He waited until he saw Tony exit his room and returning to what Sam had hoped would have been the site of another glorious shag for him. But it had not panned out that way for him!

Everyone was OK the next morning and at breakfast time Helen asked Mary if she happened to have any Tampons to lend her as her period had come on early, just barely loud enough for Sam to hear. He nearly burst into tears. They had arranged to go for a half-day trip on a motor cruiser to view the glorious coastline around the Freycinet Peninsula, and when they returned it was time for lunch and the afternoon checking out some local craft markets.

By then this was Sunday night and Sam was in a bind, he had to allow the impregnation to go ahead for the final night as planned but he also knew that it would be unproductive for him to visit Helen. So he did actually wait in the sunroom. He was not happy to know that Tony would return home thrice blessed and he only once and that by trickery.

On the Wednesday night after their return home, Helen arranged for Sam and Mary to come over after dinner as there were some issues which could not remain unresolved.

After getting everyone a drink, Helen said that everyone should be allowed one mistake and unfortunately Sam's mistake was big one which could not be defended. She went onto say that her and Tony loved the other couple and although Sam had cocked up big time by drugging Helen and then virtually raping her, this because she was not given the opportunity to say "NO. She told them that they were still welcome in their home because only 50% or the duo had cocked up and the innocent party should not be affected by the others actions.

She went on to say that she gave her full support to Tony's agreeing to help them in their quest to have a child they could call their own, and in hindsight thought it was possible that handled differently, with tact and under different circumstances she just may have agreed to have sex with Sam on those specific nights to preserve the "Quid Pro Quo". Although she said this, she did not mean it as well Tony knew. She also said that contrary to what was decided at the initial discussion between Tony Sam and Mary, she did know that the attempted impregnation was on through the simple fact that Tony had asked for her approval.

In about 6 weeks Mary noticed her lovely tits getting a bit tender and she decorated the porcelain a few mornings, so she bought a pregnancy test and was over the moon when her suspicions were proven correct.

The 4 of them were in various stages of happiness, Mary delirious, Helen ecstatic for her friend, Tony happy and proud, and Sam OK with it.

Mary thought it was about time to assert herself, so one afternoon she went into Sam's workplace and entered the office in which Celeste shared cubicles with another 12 or so girls and told her that she was aware of her affair with Sam and it would stop immediately. She had Celeste by the short and curlies because she could not remonstrate with 12 other girls nearby. Mary also told her that if she did not do what she told her, Bruno would find out via the grapevine and then the shit would really hit the fan. She also patted her poddy little tummy and told Celeste that because Sam could only fire blanks, she had had a complete man, who used live ammo, to put her little tummy bump there. Mary then joyfully skipped out of the office and entered the closest female rest room where she wrote on the mirror very legibly with lipstick these words :-

"Sam can only fire blanks, Celeste was so lucky!!"

Celeste could not understand the sniggering and smiling going on in the office for the rest of the afternoon until she entered the rest room for her pre homeward bound pee. She found that paper towel is pretty hopeless at removing lipstick from glass, it only smudges making it still readable. It really needs solvent to remove it, but who carries solvent in their handbag.

Life went on as normal and nine months after their trip to the coast, Mary had a lovely little boy who they named Robbie after Mary's father Robert and as she had guessed, Sam was a wonderful father who doted on the boy. He had no hesitation in naming himself as the father on the birth certificate.

When Mary's porcupine was beyond painful and the baby was about 4 months old she, Helen and Tony met for coffee while Sam was elsewhere and they opened up to each other. They were all disgusted with Sam's tricking them, they each admitted that they had feelings for each other beyond normal and by consensus they agreed that if the mood, spirit, or whatever took them they would be happy to share their sexuality and probably even their bodies if the right circumstances arose. After all, Tony had shagged both the girls and they were great fucks and really they had absolutely no secrets from each other and none of them had any hidden agenda. Helen and Tony told Mary that if this did eventuate, and in her heart she hoped that one day it might, Sam would not be a part of it and to be honest they did not care if he knew or not.

One night when Mary had come over to borrow some bread whilst leaving Sam home to look after young Robbie. While they were sitting together on the couch Helen started to rub Tony's bulging cock in front of Mary, to dip her toe in the water so to speak. Mary had only been throwing Tony the occasional mercy fuck since the coast trip to cause him a bit of grief so she was quite horny and next thing they knew the three were on the king sized bed in the master bedroom in a tangle of body parts. The 2 girls were unsure how a 3some should be conducted whereas Tony had seen them on porn videos shown at stag nights. Tony and Helen started the ball rolling by each sucking on one of Mary's milk filled tits causing her a mammoth orgasm within less that a minute, she was certainly wound up. Tony then got Helen into their favourite position, doggy, and speared his length into her. Mary by now was frantic for some more action and got herself in such a position under Helen that Helen had access to her pussy and proceeded to inflict on her a savage licking which gave her another earth shattering climax. It was the first ever girl/girl episode for both of them. After he had given Helen 2 glorious orgasms, he pulled out of her before cumming and turned over on his back and signalled Mary to ride him cowgirl style.

This was far out and Helen watched in awe as he fucked up into Mary and at each downward stroke he would give one of her tits a synchronised monumental sucking sending into raptures. After cumming he was knackered and while giving his prostate a chance to regroup, the 2 girls got it on in a 69er and if Mary and Sam's house had been any closer he would have been in no doubt that the pussies were being fed.

Everything soon got back to nearly the way it was pre coast trip except for poor Sam. When Mary did occasionally throw him a rare mercy fuck, she laid there on her back like a sack of shit and asked him to let her know when he was finished. She had a huge problem concealing from him the odd time that she did climax. She did not want him to know. That was really twisting the blade.

Helen and Tony's love life could not have been better and one morning at breakfast little Amity said; Mummy why were you calling out to God and Jesus during the night, you woke me up.

Helen thought quickly and told here that as she was nearly 4 now, Mummy and Daddy were thinking about sending her to Junior Sunday School and that was probably on her mind when she called out Oh God and Oh Jesus several times, and also now that she was getting to be a big girl she could move out of the room next to her Mummy and Daddy's room which had served as the nursery and could have the room furthest away from the saddling paddock.

About twice a month the terrible three met for their 3somes and they did not really care whether Sam knew or not as he could not "cast the first stone".

They became very comfortable with their new life style and sometimes Helen would leave the room to have a couple of coffees whilst Tony and Mary shagged. Also on odd occasions Tony left the 2 girls alone while he had a beer. Some times as a special treat for Tony, they would blindfold him and swap their perfumes or lipstick or both to confuse him and have him guess whom he was shagging. They both had clean shaven pussies. Some times he guessed correctly and whether he did or not, they didn't always answer him truthfully! Love is truly blind.

To twist the blade a little more, a couple of times after their mini orgies, Mary would go home and kiss Sam letting him see and taste the result of her licking Helen's pussy and later when they were in bed he would find Tony's cum running out of her. They had him by the nuts as he had committed a serious offence by his virtual rape of Helen, although the police were never let know of it. The main thing that had upset the 3 was that he had drugged both girls and they felt that this was the ultimate betrayal. He just had to grin and bear it.

They sometimes paid a girl to baby-sit both children while they went out together either to a party, for dinner and dancing or to movie.

One night they went to a nice restaurant which had a dance floor and they swapped partners now and then for dances. Helen noticed that when dancing with Sam, he was becoming a bit aggressive and touching her a little to familiarly, so she thought this is the time to give the blade another twist and when they were again dancing together she pressed her braless boobs so hard into his chest he thought that keyways were being cut in his chest by her rigid nipples such was the pressure. She rubbed her mound onto his bulging cock and whenever she could see that no one except perhaps Mary and Tony could see them, she gave his erect cock a couple of firm rubs. I guess that with this all happening he thought he was "in like Flynn".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.