Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 55: The Complication

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55: The Complication - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

The complication's name was Eduardo Gonzalez.

Sophia met him in her calculus class-he was a math major. A native of the Dominican Republic, he had lived in New York City since he was thirteen. He was dark, and oh so gorgeous. Every girl in the class had been trying to catch his attention for a month. Sophia was bemused by it all-especially since Eduardo seemingly had eyes only for Sophia. He had made some sort of suggestive comment to her, a week into school, and she had just giggled and said, "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." This was the wrong thing to say to Eduardo, because he took it as a challenge. He muttered under his breath, out of her hearing, "Not for long."

The little gifts came first. A pair of earrings. A box of chocolates. All with the same type of inscription on the card: "I am not your boyfriend... yet" said one. "Would your boyfriend be so thoughtful?" said another. When the CD of tunes from the Dominican Republic showed up, she figured out who the secret admirer was.

She confronted him after class the next day. "Eduardo, all the stuff you've been sending me is sweet and thoughtful, but you've got to stop. I'm very, very taken."

"Sure" he smiled, but thought to himself-let's see how taken she really is.

Two tickets to the ballet arrived next, with this note: "These are yours to do with as you wish. If you have someone to accompany you, wonderful. If not, here is my number."

She looked at the tickets, and called Warren.

"Hiya Pookie."

"Hi, Warren. Listen, I have the opportunity to get two free tickets for the ballet tomorrow night. You up for it?"

He sighed. "Sorry, Soph, got a huge test on Friday."

"Ah, can't you take a few hours out? Study more tonight, or something?"

"I am studying tonight. I'm also studying tomorrow night. This one's gonna be a ballbuster, sweetie."

"Dammit, Warren, this is important to me."

"And passing biology is important to me. C'mon, Soph, gimme a break, huh?"

"FINE!" She slammed down the phone. And picked it up, and called Eduardo.

The ballet was wonderful. Eduardo was a perfect gentleman, holding doors open and stuff. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. And, when they got back to her dorm, he went to kiss her-and she didn't stop him. His lips bore down hard on hers, insistent, demanding, his hands massaging the small of her back. When he finally broke the kiss, she felt a little lightheaded. He smiled his rakish smile, and said, "There's more where that came from-after you become free."

Free? Of Warren? He was promising her that if she broke up with Warren?

The next day, in class, he sat behind her, his eyes boring a hole in her back. He brought his foot under her chair and rubbed her leg. He put his strong hand on her back. After class, he grabbed her, and kissed her again, in the open, with a strong, sure hand snaking up to grab her breast. He was dominating her, and she was on fire. And he said it again, "Remember, the whole ball of wax-after you become free."

When she got back to the room, the flowers were there, with a similar card.

She broke her date with Warren that evening, feigning sickness, and managed to avoid him all weekend with the same excuse.

Monday, in calculus, he did the same thing. Surreptitious touches with a firm, strong hand. Footsie under the desk. And, after class, he grabbed her and kissed her again, one hand on her breast, the other one snaking its way between her legs, rubbing her drenched pussy through her jeans. She felt powerless to stop him, and it turned her on. Finally, he whispered, "Are you free Friday night?"

"Yes."

"Really, truly free?"

"I will be." She was in a trance.

"Good. Friday I will take you, and make you mine, and you will no longer be free again."

Sophia ran back to the dorm, wrote the letter, and dropped it in Warren's box...

Warren bounded back from class, and checked his mail. Not much, except a letter from Sophia. A letter? She's not usually much of a letter writer. He walked into his room, and opened the letter.

He read,

My dearest Warren,

I am sorry, but I think we have reached the end. There is someone else. I will always treasure what we had together, but it seems to have run its course. I have been worried about us for some time. I feel trapped. I need to experience more than what we have. I know this will hurt you, and I am truly sorry for that, but this is the way it has to be.

Love,

Sophia

Enclosed with the letter were the pendant and the claddagh ring.

Warren sat down hard on his bed, feeling like he had just been run over by a locomotive.

Elise picked up the phone in the room. "Hello? Hiya, kid! Hold on. Sophia, it's Warren."

"Hang up the phone."

"What?"

"Hang up the damn phone!"

Elise didn't, but she said to Warren, "Warren, she's telling me to hang up the phone. No, I can't get her to talk to you. Sophia, he really wants to talk to you!"

"HANG UP THE PHONE!" Sophia bellowed. Even Warren heard that one, so, when Elise went back to the receiver, Warren himself had already hung up.

"Sophia, what the hell's going on?"

"I broke up with Warren today. I left a note in his box."

"You WHAT?"

"Yeah, remember that guy Eduardo I told you about? The Latino hunk?"

"Yeah..."

"We've kind of been... well... fooling around. Not that far yet, because he promised me that only after I was free. Well, now I'm free." She giggled. "Oh, you should feel his lips, his hands, oh wow. He dominates me. He grabs me in the middle of class and in the hallway and I can't even begin to resist him. I want the whole thing, I want all of him."

"So you broke up with Warren?" Elise was incredulous. "You guys were talking marriage!"

"I'm too young to get married, and I'm too young to be a single girl in college with a studyaholic boyfriend who I never see. Warren and I want different things out of life."

"It never seemed like you did before."

"Well, things change. I changed."

Elise just shook her head. "It's your life, but I think you're nuts."

Warren, for his part, was devastated. She wouldn't talk to him on the phone. She wouldn't answer her door for him. She blocked his number on her cell phone. She wrote the note, and that was that, and she was done with him.

And he would never understand it. How could she walk away from what they had together? How could she just cut him off that way-and for another guy? How the hell can you fall out of a love like the one they had for another guy overnight?

Warren would probably never know. All he did know was that he was alone, some other guy was holding Sophia in his arms, and it felt like half his heart had been ripped out.

Sophia couldn't wait to see Eduardo in class on Wednesday. However, he didn't sit near her. He also didn't wait for her after class. She saw him up ahead, walking with Kelly Watson, who lived on the same floor as Sophia. She wondered what was going on. Just then, Warren popped into her head. And she felt an overwhelming pang of guilt. She willed it away.

Thursday, she was sitting in her room, and idly punched "play" on her CD player without checking the disc that was in it. The first thing she heard was "Romeo and Juliet". After that, it was "Moonlight Serenade." It was a CD that Warren had made for her, of all the love songs that meant something to them. Crying, she stopped the CD player. She picked up her cell phone and stared at it for a while. Ten times, she almost dialed the speed-dial number that was Warren's cell phone. Then, Eduardo popped into her head. She put the cell phone down, but she didn't stop crying for a while.

Friday came, and he, again, didn't sit next to her. He did however grab her after class, run his strong hand down her breast, and say, "Are you ready for tonight?" All she could do was nod.

Walking from her class to the dining hall in her dorm afterwards, she saw Warren. He didn't see her, but she got a full look at his profile. He was chatting with Papa Bear from his floor. Sophia hid behind a tree, and heard his animated description of getting Elizabeth Cushman drunk after the competitor's party at Nationals. She remembered that. She listened to Warren telling Paul about it, and it all became flooding back. She slipped into the building without Warren seeing her, and forgot all about lunch. She went up to her room, crying. She contemplated breaking the date with Eduardo, but thought of him and got all weak in the knees. Ah well, she thought to herself, I already let Warren go, might as well go through with it. She started to get dressed.

She was waiting for him when he arrived, dressed to the nines. He showed up, gorgeous as ever, and took her into his arms and kissed her deep, closing the door behind him. He led her to the bed.

"Now? I thought you were going to wine me and dine me first," she giggled.

"Plenty of time for that. But we both know what we want now, don't we?"

She let him lead her to the bed, as he caressed her breasts. She felt herself just starting to get wet, and moaned, "Oh, Eduardo." He reached up under her skirt, and pulled off her panties. He undid his belt buckle, pulled his pants around his ankles, threw her onto the bed, and climbed on top of her.

"Um, Eduardo? We have all night, you know. You can slow down so we can both enjoy this."

He ignored her. She tried to close her legs. "Eduardo, can we take our time, please? This is just too fast."

He slapped her, hard, across the face. Her eyes widened in horror and pain. He pried her legs open and lunged for her again. She was too stunned to resist.

She felt his cock up against the entrance of her pussy. He hadn't even taken her clothes off, really-just the panties, and lifted the skirt. She really wasn't all that wet yet, and her surprise at his haste didn't help, but he didn't much care. He aimed, and rammed his cock into her fairly dry pussy with brutal, sudden force.

"OW. Eduardo, that hurt!"

He ignored her, and started slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Eduardo, slow DOWN! This HURTS! Come on! OW! Eduardo, you're HURTING me!" He still ignored her, as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Eduardo, stop this. Please? Oh, it's too HARD Eduardo you are REALLY hurting meeeeeeee."

If anything, he increased the pace. Sophia started crying. "Stop this, please stop this, Eduardo, it hurts, oh it hurts..."

He finally stopped-only because he had reached his climax, and he poured his cum into her battered pussy. He quickly pulled out, pulled up his pants, and zipped them. Then he turned to Sophia and said, "Well, my dear, now you're really free. Because I got what I wanted from you, and I'll bet your lover-boy isn't into sloppy seconds. Adios," and with a cackle he left the room, leaving Sophia on the bed, crying.

Elise walked in a few hours later.

"Sophia! Oh my God! What happened?" She was still lying on the bed, exactly how he had left her. She hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on or pull her skirt down. She had just finally stopped crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.