Lisseth and The Bargain

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Satanic, in a word, but not in the normal sense. a quote might help.<br>"You think so? You have any idea how hard it is to read Aramaic?"<br>Oh, and 'virulence' was a typo, but I left it. You'll see.<br>Have fun. Then tell me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Interracial   .

She sat cross-legged on the stone floor. Naked. Blonde. Natural.

Directly in front of her was a carefully drawn five pointed star in white chalk. Candles were poised at the points of the star, the flames still and constant in the breezeless basement.

She spoke slowly but clearly, alien words from a large ancient book open in her steady hands; the cold causing goosebumps to appear on her entire body. She didn't notice.

The mesmeric reading abruptly stopped, and a palpable silence took charge. Suddenly the candles began to flicker; an unnatural wind blowing all of the flames anti-clockwise, the points of light stretching like live things, reaching across to their neighbours in defiance of normal physics.

As she closed the book, and placed it carefully in the now swirling pentagram, all five candles exploded in unison, a brilliant flash of unlikely white light, and in the dimness of the remaining candles flickering from the rough walls, the wax dissolved in quivering pools, and as she watched in silence, not a breath from her open mouth, the former candles flowed slowly toward one another, thin brittle lines of hardening wax, gradually forming a perfect pentagon, white and smooth on the rough stone.

The wind stopped as the wax lines met, and the remaining candles were extinguished. The utter darkness of the basement didn't last long though, as the pentagram began to glow a dim red, and the room became suddenly hot.

She sat motionless, her knees nearly touching the glowing points, sweat building on her skin as the centre of the pentagram became uncertain; indistinct; as though the she were viewing it from a badly focused camera.

From the vague centre of the pentagram, it looked as though something was moving, rising from the stone, taking form in the misty nothingness. And the form hardened, took on some reality, became recognisable as a body; a young body; male; handsome. No, beautiful. The mist cleared and the wall candles reignited, and suddenly he stood there before her, tall and muscled, dark and strong, the very essence of masculinity, virulence, sex.

As he turned to face her, his physical build was apparent. His chest was a wall of muscle, his strong face framed by his short dark hair, his slightly pointy ears. Further down, her eyes became glued to his manhood. A large, thick phallus, veined and perfect, flaccid but still firm, surrounded by tight curly dark hair, testicles hanging low and large from his thick strong legs. Completely fatless, poised though standing upright. Ready.

She stood, her slim body a vision in itself. She was unable to match his impressive height, but her firm legs held a strong body, her pale thatch little contrast to her white skin, firm breasts thrusting from her chest, a serious face under long blonde hair. Her whiteness was a studied contrast to his dark skin, hair, eyes.

His voice began the exchange, smooth, dark, deep with the certainty of arrogance.

"Well, that took you long enough."

"You think so? You have any idea how hard it is to read Aramaic?"

"I wrote that book Missy. Don't get snippy with me."

"Hold on. I know the rules. You are the one under command here, you know."

"Am I just? How much do you know then?"

"Oh, enough. I know you can't leave that pentagram unless I permit it. I have to welcome you to my home before you can move an inch. You have to keep your word if you give it. You need to..."

"Okay, okay. That's enough. Alright then, what do you want?"

"Want?"

"You want something. Why else summon me?"

"I just want you to find something for me."

"You couldn't just call the police?"

"No, it's not something that's lost. Just let me tell this my way. It's taken me eleven months to get the ritual right. You can just wait and listen."

"How about I admit I'm trapped then. You think you could pick up the pace a little?"

"Alright, alright. Just be quiet. I've read up on this. You'll try to trick me if you can. I'm not going to let that happen."

"You think not? I'm much smarter than you are girl. Much."

"Lisseth. My name is Lisseth. What should I call you, anyway?"

"It matters not. You are of no importance. Tell me what you want."

"It's a little... personal."

"Oh, now it becomes interesting. Just tell me Lisseth."

"Alright, I'll just tell you straight. I want a man. I want you to get me a man that will love my body. Not me. Just my body. I want him to treat it, adore it, embrace it. I want him to fuck me. Hard, long, deep. I want him in me, on me, above, below, around me. I want him to make me come so much I can't take any more. I want a total release. I want the impossible."

"It's always the same. Used to be that I could supply large sums of money, and people would be happy. Or bigger breasts for the wife. A new car. You should have been around when that bastard Son of God walked the Earth. Happy for good teeth they were."

"I'm not interested in that. You going to do it, or not?"

"It's not that simple. If you'd bothered to read the rest of the book you'd have known."

"What do you mean?"

"You are asking for something that doesn't exist. Men are incapable of such acts. Humans are feeble."

"You won't do it then?"

"Can't."

"So I leave you here?"

"Perhaps not. I have a suggestion."

"Oh yes. I've heard of those. I've no time for your deceit."

"No need for deceit this time. I can solve your problem."

"You can?"

"I can. Well, sort of. You just need to amend the request slightly."

"How slightly?"

"Very. You specified a man."

"A man? Yes, I did. I'm not interested in the attentions of a woman."

"No, that's not it. You need something not human."

"A machine? You want me to fuck some elaborate vibrator? I think not."

"No, no. Me."

"You?"

"Yes, me. I have the equipment, as you can see. I know how to use it. I have the required stamina, strength, ability."

"You think I want to lay down with a devil?"

"The Devil, if you don't mind. You've not summoned some flunky."

"You are Beelzebub? Satan?"

"You doubt it? I've had enough of your games. Do you accept my offer?"

"Shit, I must have overdone the chanting. I meant just to call a minor beast. You're really the King of the Underworld?"

"How about you call me Belial?"

"Belial? The Evil One? Alright. I guess."

"And then accept my proposal."

"Hold on. How do I know you can do it?"

"Do what?"

"Complete my request."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.