Haunting Women - Cover

Haunting Women

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Erotica Sex Story: A man meets two mysterious women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

All I can remember is that the cold November night was dark, foggy and rainy. I was driving as slow as possible not being able to see well through the fog. Suddenly I saw darkness and my car stops giving me no hope of turning on again. I hit the steering wheel and curse loudly. It had been such a long hard day at work and I was tired and ready to come home. I don't know why I was even rushing to get home since I lived all alone. I would often come home to an empty apartment. All I basically did was go home, watch TV and fall fast sleep waking up around noon to go to work and then the next day the same old routine would follow.

I wasn't a bad looking fella, it's just that I really never had luck with women. I was your average tall, lanky and quiet gentleman. Women were not a big part of my life, but being in my early thirties I still felt I had a chance to meet a nice woman one day. I was a lonely man but at least I had a good job that was slowly sucking the life out of me.

Well back to my strange story, I decided to get out of my car and walk to the nearest payphone to see if I could call up my brother Jimmy, or my friend Tony. I just wanted to get home one way or another; I'd worry about the car later. As I began to walk down a long lonely path, my hands quivered and my knees were shaky. Not only was I scared but also I was cold as hell. This path was a strange path too. Never in my life had I even seen this path.

I'd live in this small Texas town my entire life and this road was a strange looking road. Maybe there had been places in my town I'd never seen. Only owls and other strange birds could be heard up in the high trees as I walked slowly shivering feel so cold. I kept my arms crossed as I walked with my head down.

It must have been over twenty minutes until I finally saw people. They were hard to make out since it was so dark and only the moonlight lit the earth that night. It looked like two women waiting at a bus stop. That's strange, the city bus doesn't pass by here so late, I thought to myself.

As I got closer I could faintly tell that these women were all wearing black. I couldn't really tell their ages since they were turned with their backs facing me. I got closer to them and they still never turned to see me. Both women looked skinny and their dresses were all long and black. They seemed to be wearing hats as well. It was a strange outfit to wear but I didn't think anything of it. Suddenly, I felt a really cold wind blow right through me. That small wind made me shudder with fear. I didn't want to talk to those women, but I had to know where I was and how I could get to the nearest phone.

I approached them quietly clearing my throat. "Excuse me ladies? I-I'm kinda lost here, do you all know where I am?"

It sounded so stupid, but I was scared and nervous at the same time. I waited for an answer but they kept their backs turned to me. Rude women, I thought to myself. I thought maybe they hadn't heard me so I repeated myself again.

"Uh ladies? I'm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me where I am and where is the closest payphone?"

The women began to whisper something. I couldn't make out the words but the language was foreign to me. Oh fuck they probably don't even speak English! Oh Great!

I still waited for them to say something to me but it was no use. One of the women turned around. I almost gasped to finally be able to see her face, but instead I just saw a black soft cloth covering her face. It was a veil from her hat hiding her identity.

She quickly turned away as I tried to make out what she looked like. They continued to whisper to each other and little by little their whispers got louder and louder almost making my ears hurt. At that point I felt my heart racing fast with terror. I knew something wasn't right about these women. I felt almost numb not wanting to move, but I can't remember how I did it, but I ran. I ran fast away from the two women.

I didn't even know where I was running to, I just wanted to find a safe shelter. As I ran all my breath was getting shorter so I decided to stop and just walk. I figured I ran pretty far away from the two women in black. As I walked slowly I could hear the small branches on the ground crackling as I walked in the quiet night. I walked over two miles when suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned for moment to see if maybe another human was there with me, but no one was there. No one except the two mysterious women.

I felt the color of my face drain as I saw the three women walking my direction fast making the branches crack louder with their high-heeled black shoes. They looked as if they were carrying black small handbags with them as well. Both women had veils covering their faces. I stood almost frozen, as they got closer to me.

I started to run once again never been more scared in my entire life. Their footsteps and the sounds of their handbags swinging in the air were heard as if they were only a few inches away from me. I didn't want to turn around, I just kept running looking around but not seeing one other single human I could find comfort in.

As I ran I felt my body begin to slow down. I was getting so tired and the cold air was making my bones hurt. I didn't want to slow down though, I tried to push myself to keep running and get away from those scary women, but instead my body gave in and I stopped hearing the sounds of the women behind me.

I gulped not knowing what these women wanted from me after all I had just asked them a simple question. I didn't want to hurt them. I heard them stop behind me whispering again to each other. I kept wanting to know what they were talking about. I didn't look back, I couldn't look back. I felt frozen with fear and my heart was racing almost wanting to jump out of my chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.