Mending Daddy - Cover

Mending Daddy

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: She began to read the story of a father that gave his sexy, teen daughter rub downs after her swim class. Anne started to feel her neglected body start to awake. She hadn't been loved by her over weight husband in months. All he cared about was beer, and food.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

© 2003

Anne lay in her sexy undergarments, and stockings on the plush sofa. So many nights she would come home, peel off her work clothes, and down load a sexy story from her favorite web site. Tonight, she had seen a father, and daughter story that had caught her eye.

She began to read the story of a father that gave his sexy, teen daughter rub downs after her swim class. Anne started to feel her neglected body start to awake. She hadn't been loved by her over weight husband in months. All he cared about was beer, and food.

The story really began to turn Anne on. The father was helping his teen daughter masturbate. She thought of how nice it would be to have a sexy strong man to do things like that to her lonely body.

Her right hand moved to her large size 40 breast. As she read on she began toying with her hardening nipple. 'How could a father, make love to his daughter?' Her mind raced. Anne thought of her Dad. He was tall, dark, very handsome, he had a long cock, and he was a firefighter. She knew he was a fine looking man, but had never thought of him as a lover.

She closed her dark brown eyes, and let her mind wonder. She loved it when her Dad hugged her. He would squeeze her so, so tight in his arms. Many times she had gotten a warm feeling between her legs. But, never thought anything about it.

Tonight, the story made her start to think of her sexy Dad in a new light. She moved her other hand between her ignored legs, and began to lightly rub her hardened clit. Her Dad would know how to love, and pleasure a woman. Not like her 'fat' husband Bill, he didn't know the difference between his ass hole, and a snow plow.

Her hips moved with her hand, and she knew it was only a minute or so before she would be coming. Anne slid two fingers deep inside her lonely body. She was so wet thinking nasty thoughts about her father. Her hips bucked wildly around as her fingers went deeper, and deeper into her burning body.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Anne moaned. Her fingers moved rapidly in, and out of her body. Her love muscles locked on her fingers, this was it. An orgasm, at last.

The front door of Anne's house flew open with a loud crash. An antique lamp that her grandmother had given her fell from the hall table. It was Bill. Home drunk as a shit, and falling into the house. "WELL, FUCK ME. I DIDN'T LIKE THAT FUGLY LAMP ANY HO'S." Bill's foul mouth said.

Anne's mind came out of her trance, and near orgasm. She ran to the hall only to see the precious lamp on the floor. She fell to her knees, and burst into tears. "YOU ROTTEN MOTHER FU... How could you! I hate you! I hate you!" Anne's grandmother had gave her the lamp. It had been passed down five generations in her family. Now it was gone. Gone, because of a 'fat drunk.'

"Well... fuckin' sorrrry!" Bill said, as he staggered past Anne. He didn't care about the lamp or Anne. He wanted another beer.

Anne jumped to her feet, and slammed Bill into the wall making more things fall. "How could you? That lamp was close to two hundred years old!" Big tears ran down her face as she yelled at him.

Bill reached for the phone that sat on the table. "Don't you ever touch me again, BITCH!" Bill swung the phone hitting Anne on the side of her tear filled face. She fell to floor, he had knocked her out cold.

Three hours later Anne awoke. Pulling herself from the floor. Her face hurt so bad, and she felt something warm running down the side of her face. She moved her hand to her face. "Oh no!" Anne said, as she saw the bright red blood that covered her hand.

Anne walked to the bathroom to see what Bill had done to her. She slowly looked in the big, wood framed mirror. She saw a small cut beside her left eye, it was caused by the broken glass from the lamp.

She cautiously made her way to her bedroom, and began to pack some clothes. "This is the last time you'll ever hit me. I should have let Dad kill you the first time you did it." Anne said, as she looked at Bill passed out across her bed.

The drive to her Dad's house, it only took a few minutes. As she walked into his house, she froze in her tracks. There lay her father on top of a girl. A very young girl, twenty at the most. He was using her hard, and fast. Anne watched as his big cock went in, and out of the young girls moaning body like a jackhammer. "OH, YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, HARD!" The girl screamed, as she thrust her hips up to meet the long cock.

Buck Waters held her hips as he used the young, sexy girl, "I love your juicy cunt. It's so damn hot. It's so tight, your the best fuck I've had in years." He said, driving his cock deeper into the girl. He needed to cum in this hot girl. She had been driving him nuts for the past two weeks. Bending over in his face, rubbing her tight ass on his cock. Now she was getting all of the build up tension, and she was getting it good.

"Buck, make me cum. I need to so bad." She begged, as her hips matched his every plunge into her body, into her boiling pussy. He pulled her legs high in the air, spreading her as wide as he could. Giving his thick cock complete access to the young beauty's pussy. He drove in, and out of her inexperienced pussy as hard, and fast as he could go.

"OH, GOD! YES! YES! OH BUCK.! She screamed as her body exploded around Buck's massive cock. Her fluids rushed from her body, and the wonderful sound of sex filled the room.

Buck used the girl hard, in fact she was hurting. His long cock shaft drilled her pussy hard. It made it's way into her virgin womb, and it was going to fill her full of hot sperm. "You are so sexy. So fucking hot. I love being in your body. I'm going to cum." Buck pushed to her deepest depths, and he released his seeds. Filling her tender womb full of swimming little baby makers.

"Buck! I love you! Fill me up, give me our baby!" She moaned as she felt his cum shooting into her body. Her hips still matching his thrust into her body. She wanted to please this man any way she could, she loved him so much.

He looked up, and saw Anne. He jumped up to grab his pants.

She saw the biggest, longest, cock she had ever seen in her life. It hung half way to his knee, and the head was as big around as a purple grapefruit. She could see the large, blue arteries running down his thick shaft. And, his balls STILL looked like they were full of hot, steaming cum. She had watched him using her late mother, when she younger, but she'd never seen him like this. Her body tingled from head to toe, as her eyes took in it's beauty.

"Damn, baby. Don't you knock anymor..." He saw the stream of blood running down the side of her face. "What and the hell happened?" Her father, Buck, was also a part time medic for the fire department. "Did that mother... do this to you?" Buck was pissed, as he looked at his crying daughter.

She threw herself in his arms, and against his bare chest. Her trembling arms wrapped around his strong back. She cried, telling him about the lamp, and that Bill hit her with their phone.

"Well, girl that's it. You're not going back to him. You can move in with me. I could use a good, sexy woman around the house." Buck, caressed her large, firm ass as he held her.

By now the girl that Buck had been using was dressed, and leaving his house. "Buck, call me. I'll be going nuts by this weekend." She said with a big smile as, she walked out the door.

Anne pulled away from her Dad and ask, "Dad, who in the heck was she? She's a real young one, Dad."

Buck's face turned a light shade of pink, and he replied, "Her name is Lynette, she's a trainee. We liked each other, and... well, you saw the rest."

Oh and did she ever see the rest. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. Her mind went back to the story she was reading earlier that night. 'Maybe I could think of my Dad using me.' She thought to herself.

"Let's go get that cut fixed up." Buck said, leading her the bathroom. "You know since he hit you with the phone you should go get looked at by a doctor." He stated as he worked on her wound.

"I think I'm OK, Dad. He's such a big pussy, and he hits like a girl." Anne smiled. "I think I'm going to take a nice hot shower."

Her Dad hugged her again, "Well, I'll go get your old room ready for you, OK?"

"Thank you, Dad." She kissed him gently on his lips. And, he left her alone to have her shower. The steaming hot water ran across her plump body. With her big, brown eyes squeezed shut, she thought of her Dad's big cock. And, how it looked going in, and out of the young girl. How did it ever fit in her, she was so small. Anne's mind raced thinking of how it would feel ramming in, and out of her tight pussy.

Her body was close to exploding thinking of her Dad. Him taking her with that big, fat cock. Him sucking her big plump breast, as he used her hard, and fast. With one hand teasing her nipples, and the other servicing her pussy Anne was ready to cum. And, cum hard.

'KNOCK, KNOCK, ' "Your room is all ready when you're finished in there." Her Dad yelled through the door, breaking her trance again.

Anne moaned, as her body was left cold once more. She moved from the warm shower, and began to look through the Overnight bag she had packed. As she looked it dawned on her she had only packed a small see-through night shirt. 'Oh well, ' she thought. 'Maybe Dad will like seeing me half naked.'

She put on the small shirt, and found a matching pair of panties. Anne moved to the full length mirror that hung on the back of the bathroom door. 'I don't look that bad for being 30.' Her hands held up her full breast. 'My tits still stand up pretty good, ' she looked at her ass, 'My butt, and hips look good to.'

Anne was about 60 pounds over weight, but she wore it well. It just made her hips, and ass a little thicker. The kind of hips a man could ride for hours, and the girl would just scream for more.

Buck went to his room, and changed into a pair silk boxers. He liked wearing them, and his hard cock needed out of his tight jeans. He thought of Lynette, the trainee that he had been fucking when Anne walked in on them. 'Damn, I sure wanted to fuck her all night long. I needed to so bad.' He thought, as his cock started growing again.

He went to the living room to watch the late news. He had just about forgot about sex, and his cock was back to normal. When Anne came walking into the room. Buck gasp for air when he saw her full body covered in her flimsy night clothes. His eyes roamed up, and down her taking in her near nakedness.

"Damn, girl. You trying to kill me?" Buck ask, as his cock started to grow, and grow fast.

"I'm ready for bed, and I was wondering if you would tuck me in. Like you used to?" Anne ask, as her full hips moved from side to side, teasing her Dad's eyes.

Buck stood up, not thinking his cock was near full hardness. It strained to break free from his silk shorts. Buck walked to his daughter pulling her into his arms. "I'd love to," His thick meat went between her legs, sending a hot rush across her entire body. "You sure are a sexy looking thing. I can't believe your 'pussy' husband didn't keep you in the bedroom day, and night. I sure would."

Anne's body melted into his arms. She was on fire, and needed a 'fireman' to put out the flames. "You would?" She moaned.

His strong hands found her ass. "Oh yes, I sure would." He gently leaned to kiss her burning lips. His long cock found the opening in the boxer shorts, and made it's way to Anne's panty covered pussy. As their kiss deepened, Buck's hips moved back, and forth, sliding his thick cock on her wet panties. He moved faster on her wet, and willing pussy. His cock head found her wet love tunnel entrance, it was protected by the thin panties. One hard push was all it would take to be in her hot body, "I better get you in bed before we break every law known to mankind, and GOD.

They made their way to Anne's old bedroom. As she laid across her bed, Buck's eyes took in her lusty body. He loved her full hips, the way her pussy mound filled her tight panties made him even harder. What he wouldn't do to have a woman just like her in his bed. The last few years, he had been going out with young, slim girls. They could never take all of his mammoth cock. He needed some one like, Anne. A woman like her could, she was built like her late mother. She could always take all of him.

"Good night. Sleep good." Buck said, as he kissed her one more time. He was horny for his 'own' daughter.

Anne returned his kiss with a gentle hug, and her hand just happened to brush against his stiff cock, she gently stroked the long, thick shaft. Sending a rush of excitement through both of their bodies. "Oh, Daddy! I don't think I'm going to sleep to much tonight." She said, giving his cock one last firm pull, before she let it go.


Buck laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking of the sexy, woman just down the hall. The woman was his daughter, but he wanted her bad. He wanted to slide his long, thick, cock deep into her burning body. She SO wet when his cock was on her pussy. And, when she stroked his shaft, he knew she wanted it just as bad.

He just had fallen asleep when his alarm clock started beeping. He got up from his bed, and headed to the shower. Anne had also, heard his clock, and got up to make her Daddy some breakfast.

Buck stood in the warm shower stroking his massive shank. Thinking of his sexy daughter. Her full hips would be so fun laying on. And that great looking pussy mound, his cock would love being buried in it.

Buck got dressed, and went to the kitchen. He was shocked to see Anne's lovely ass bent over the stove cooking something that smelled really good. As he looked over her great, full ass he moaned.

Anne turned seeing him looking her over. It set a warm rush straight to her wet pussy. "Good Morning handsome. Did you sleep well?" She ask, as she saw his cock was hard.

"Matter of fact, No!" He said in a strained voice. It was to fucking early to be seeing a half naked girl. His cock already hurt like hell.

Anne moved into his arms. "What's wrong Daddy?" She ask, knowing damn well what was wrong with him. He had a hard cock, and no way to relieve it. She pushed against him making him even harder. Her long fingers grabbed his shaft through his pants, and she caressed his cock rod.

He just pulled her to him. He needed some kind of relief. Maybe holding her sexy body close to his straining cock might help. He held her close, making sure his throbbing cock pushed in her hand. 'If only my pants would just fall off.' He thought.

Anne stroked him hard. She too needed some relief for her burning pussy. "Oh, Daddy! this is so nice." She said, as she began to move her pussy on his cock. "But, I need to finish your breakfast." She slowly pulled from his strong arms, and made her way to the stove. She made sure he had a good view of her ass.

She could feel his eyes on her body as she worked. It made her damp knowing he was excited by her body. It sent tingles to her moist pussy, and she needed to be fixed. "All done!" She beamed with joy as she took the food to her father. She sat on his hard cock as he ate. "How is it?" She ask.

He moved his cock under her ass. "It's good, very good." He said, looking into her eyes. He slid his free hand around her waist, and placed it on her tummy, just above her panty line. "I could get real used to all this 'special' care." And he caressed her wet pussy, not carrying if she was his daughter. She was a grown woman that needed a MAN to fuck her brains out. Her moans filled the room as his fingers made their way inside her drenched love tunnel.

Anne closed her eyes as his fingers started to tease her tender pussy, "I've only just begun to make your life 'special' wait till you get home tomorrow." She said, and leaned to his lips, kissing him deep. His fingers caressed her burning pussy, and brought her so close to cumming.

She moved to the floor between his legs, unzipping his pants, "I can't let you go to work like this." She took his cock in her mouth, sucking him down her throat.

"Oh baby. STOP! We can't do this... Oh, yes." He moaned, enjoying her wonderful mouth. She moved all over his shaft, teasing him with her long tongue.

She smiled at him, and replied, "I'm a grown woman, and if I want to FUCK my Daddy, I can." She sucked him hard, and deep.

"Anne! Anne! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and his massive load of cum shot down his cock shaft, into her throat, then to her belly.

His shifts lasted 24 hours, and this shift was going to be hell. He knew she would be here waiting for him to get home. But, he had know idea of what was to come.


The fire raged through the old rustic building. Flames leaped high into the air. The thick black smoke filled the morning air. The firemen knew they had lost this battle, but they went on fighting it.

"Buck!" The captain yelled, "Give Bob a hand up on the ladder." He pointed up the 200 foot ladder. Buck hated climbing the thing. When it was wet, a person could fall all to easy.

"Yes, Sir!" Buck yelled. And he started the long climb up the dangerous ladder. As he climbed, his mind drifted to Anne. Her full breast, and that wonderful ass of hers. And her great blow job, 'I Wonder if she gets as wet as her mother did?' He thought.

"LOOK OUT!" Were the last words Buck heard that day.

"Daddy?" Buck heard a soft whisper. "Daddy, wake up." What a sweet voice. He loved the soft voice.

He started to move. The pain raced through his body. He cried out. "OOOH! OOOH!"

He felt a soft, warm hand on his face. "Don't move Daddy. You've been in a bad accident. You're hurt very bad." The girl said, as she caressed his face.

Anne ran from the room yelling, "HE'S AWAKE! HE'S AWAKE!"

The nurses ran to his room, all of them excited that he had came out of the Comma. "Hold still Buck. You've been hurt really bad," The head nurse said, "I'm giving you a shot to ease your pain."

'Accident? What accident? DADDY? Who is calling me DADDY?' He thought. He tried to open his eyes, "OOH, the light is to bright." He moaned. Then it was darker, and he tried again to open his eyes. A beautiful woman stood beside him, big tears ran down her pretty face.

He tried to left his arm to wipe away her tears, "OOOOOhhhh." He moaned.

"Don't move Daddy. You're hurt very bad." As she caressed his face. "You fell down the big ladder. A hose broke away, and it hit you. It knocked off the ladder, and you fell on the truck," She continued caressing him as she spoke, "you broke your arm real bad, and your back is also broken in five places. And you've been in a comma for 6 months."

'What ladder he thought? Who is this sexy woman? She keeps calling me DADDY!' He thought. "Where am I? Who are you?" He said, as he looked at her with lost eyes. He didn't know her, did he?

"I'm Anne, your daughter." The tears ran down her face faster than before.

"Daughter? Do I have a daughter?" He ask.

Anne was crying hard now, "Yes, you have a daughter. I'm Anne." She said as she caressed his face with a warm cloth. "You fell off the 200 foot ladder. You're a Firemen, remember?" She so hoped he would remember something about her. The night she went to his house, or that morning when he was so hard for her, and her sucking him dry. She had been waiting 6 months for her dream of loving him to come true.

"You're my daughter? I was hoping, as pretty as you are, you were my wife." He said, as his eyes roamed Annes sexy body. In the last 6 months, she had lost over 50 pounds. She could wear old clothes she had from high school. Even the old mini skirts her Dad used to love seeing her wear.

Annes face turned a bright shade of pink, "Well, thank you. Part of you is OK. You still love to flirt with women." Anne looked down to his hips, his cock stood straight up. Making a tent with the sheet that covered him.

"Well, since I can't really remember who you are, would it be OK if I flirt with you?"

Anne just gave him a little grin, and said, "I think that would be very nice." She really wanted a lot more than flirting. She needed to have his big, long cock pole buried deep in her body. That's all she had been dreaming of the last 6 months.

The door flew open, "Well, how's our Fireman today?" Doctor Jones ask, as he walked to examine Buck. "I heard you were awake, and came over as fast as I could."

Buck replied, "I'm doing good. But, I can't remember anything."

The doctor pulled a small flash light from his jacket, and shined it into Bucks eyes, "Well, that's pretty common, you've been out cold for 6 months. Everything should come back to you in a week, or two. Look up."


The weeks flew by, Buck got better each day. His flirting with Anne got more intense, she was a beautiful woman, and he knew he needed take her. He could see lust in her eyes, even if he was her father.

Buck woke from his deep sleep, his eyes roamed the drab hospital room. He saw Anne sleeping in the small chair, her body was curled into a ball. That day she had worn a very short skirt that just did cover her sexy ass. Her long legs were covered in a pair of sheer, black stockings. And, as he looked up to her ass, the small skirt had climbed her hips, he could see her pink panties. His cock started to grow, he needed to cum.

Anne opened her eyes, and saw her Dad looking over her body. The heat began to build between her legs. "See anything you like?" She ask with a sexy grin on her face.

"Oh, yes! I see a few things I'd like to get my hands on." He replied looking at her panties.

She stood up, making sure he got a good look at her long legs, and ass. She started to pull down her skirt...

"NO! Leave it like that. I like seeing you." He said in a sharp voice.

"You want me to show my... ass to the whole world?" she said as she smiled.

"No, I want to see it, and maybe touch it." He winked at her, "lock the door, and come here." Anne did as he told her, and walked to his bed.

His unbroken arm, and hand found her now, very sexy, tight ass. Anne gasp for air when she felt him touch her. It sent tingles all through her body. Mostly, to her neglected pussy. She had never been with a man that pleased her. A few guys in high school, and her 'sorry ass' husband. "Careful, it's been a while for me." Anne moaned. As his hand found it's way under her skirt.

He moved his hand farther under her skirt. Finding her damp pussy mound, he slowly caressed her, "So, if I keep touching you, we might have an explosion?" He ask her.

Anne couldn't move, or talk. She was lost in his touching, never before in her life had she been this excited. She began to move her soaked pussy against his strong hand. Giving herself to him. Her father. His touching increased, faster he stroked her burning pussy. He inserted two fingers deep into her burning hole.

"OH. DADDY! YES! YES!" Anne moaned load. She was ready. She was ready to cum on her Daddys hand. His fingers went deeper inside her, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy. "Yes!" Anne moaned softly, as he stroked her dripping sex mound. Her hips pushed into his hand, giving her pussy to him, again. She needed relief from the burning inside her lonely body.

Buck slid two more fingers in her hot, wet pussy, "Oh! You're on fire baby." He gently moved in, and out of her hot pussy. Making sure the palm of his hard pressed into her hard clit, as he finger fucked 'his daughter.'

Anne thrust her hips into his hand, "Oh DADDY! OH, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Months, and years of built up frustration were about to be released, on her 'Father'. Her hips pushed against his strong, but gentle hand. "Daddy!" Her love muscles locked around her fathers fingers, hot juices flooded from her body, into his hand. "OH DADDY! OH YES!"

He fingered her harder, and faster, "Come on baby. Get it. Cum on Daddys hand." His fingers moved in, and out of Annes body so fast it made the 'Song of Love.' That wonderful sound when a man, and woman are joined in love. "Come on, that's my girl. Get it all out."

Anne fell back into a chair by her fathers bed, panting for air. Her body still in a state of shock after her massive orgasm. She trembled with delight from her head to her toes.

Buck looked at the wonderful juices that covered his hand. He moved his fingers to his mouth, and began licking the tasteful fluids from his hand, "You sure do have a sweet pussy. I can't wait to stick my tongue deep inside you."


Later that afternoon, Anne had went home to shower, and rest. Buck had just drifted off to sleep. "Hi, sleepy head." A soft, sweet voice whispered. "How's my big, handsome Fireman doing?" It was Lynette, the young trainee. "I have missed you SO much." Her little hand moved under the sheet, finding Bucks long, thick cock. "I need you so bad. I have waited so long for this BIG thing." Her hand began stroking Bucks thick cock.

"Oh yes! Faster, faster!" He groaned, as his cock grew bigger, and thicker. Buck looked at the young beauty that was pleasuring him, she looked so good. Long auburn hair, pretty blue eyes. Sexy, thin lips that seemed so familiar. He knew this wonderful girl. He had made love to her before, he just knew it. "Oh... who... are... you?"

The beautiful girl smiled, and replied, "I'm Lynette. Your trainee, remember? We were making love at your house, your daughter walked in on us. I've been waiting 6 long, hard months to get this in me again!" She smiled, and moved her mouth to Bucks long, throbbing cock pole. Taking him deep in her mouth, so deep, his cock head went to the back of her throat.

"OH! YOU'RE AMAZING!" Buck cried out in pleasure. "This seems so familiar. Did you do this to me before?"

Lynette pulled from his cock, and said, "Buck, I used to come, and see you as much as I could. Every time I came here, I would suck you as long as I could." She smiled, and went on, "you even came for me a few times. I would drink all of your hot cum, and then lay with you. Telling you how much I missed you."

Buck caressed her young face, and replied, "You did that for me? I wish I would have been awake."

Lynette hugged him, "Well, you are now, and I'm so glad." She leaned to his mouth, and started kissing him. Her hot tongue made it's way into his mouth. His hand moved between her slender legs, feeling the heat she had for him. "Oh, Buck!" She moaned when she felt him caress her burning pussy.

"Undress for me. PLEASE!" Buck begged her. He needed this young beauty, NOW. "Please, I need you."

His devoted trainee didn't even think, she began stripping as fast as she could go. She loved him from the first second she had ever seen him. There wasn't any thing she wouldn't do for this man. "Oh Buck. I love you so much!" She said, as her tiny panties landed on the floor.

Buck took in her loveliness, her perky breast with her hard nipples. Her thin waist, down to her size 6 hips. Oh, and her totally bald pussy. This girl was made to be loved.

Buck took her small hand in his, and said, "Climb up here. You ride me. Use me until you're satisfied."

Lynette climbed atop of Buck, the man she loved, and had waited so long for him to wake up, "Oh, Buck." She stood above him, and cautiously squatted down to his throbbing cock. Slowly, she sank on him, letting his massive cock head enter her tight, young pussy. "OH YES! OH BUCK!" The large cock head was in her body. Her love muscles locked around him, squeezing him tightly.

Buck moaned with delight, as her body contracted around his cock head. "You are fantastic! So pretty, so sexy, and your pussy is out of this world." His hand caressed her slender hips, trying to get her to lower herself on him more.

Lynette lowered more, letting his thick shank of manliness invade her body more. She needed him deep in her, just like the night in his house. That night he was buried in her to the root. His big balls were laying on her ass, he had been in her so far.

"Oh Buck! Yes! Yes!" She squealed out with pleasure.

Anne walked up the her fathers room. She heard moans coming from his room. Not moans of pain, but of pleasure. She slowly pushed the door open an inch or so. Her eyes couldn't believe what they saw. The young girl was riding her fathers cock like... a 'Cock Whore' in heat.

She watched not in shock, but amazement. This little girl, well, woman was so small, and she took her Dads massive cock with ease. Anne watched as the girl rode her father, taking his cock in, and out of her drenched pussy.

"OH BUCK! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING! The girl screamed. Her hips began thrashing back, and forth. Thrusting the massive cock pole deeper into her body. "I LOVE YOU!" She screamed.

"You my baby girl?" Buck ask, as he slapped her Orgasming ass.

"YES!" Lynette squealed. Her body was still cumming, her hips rode Buck hard, and fast.

Buck slapped her sexy ass again, "You my bitch?"

"YES!" She cried out with ecstasy.

"Will you be my COCK WHORE?" He ask as he pulled her trembling body close to his. Holding her, comforting her.

Lynette panted for air as her body relaxed, Bucks cock was still buried in her to his balls. She felt good inside, he wanted to be in this sexy girl forever. "Yes." She said, as she gazed into his eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.