Christmas Love - Cover

Christmas Love

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: A young disabled man fights to find his true love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

2003 ©

Thank you Angel for all your wonderful help.

It was a long five hour drive from the hospital. Seven year old Tim had bee n a constant visitor with his father, going there to see his mother since she had been diagnosed with cancer last spring.

Tonight was Christmas Eve, and it was snowing very hard. They had to get home before Santa came. Tim was very excited about Christmas, even though his mother wouldn't be home. Spending the day with he r had helped young Tim a lot. They took h er many kinds of wonderful presents they had bought, along with the nice things that Tim had made for her in school.

"Daddy, ismommy going to get better soon?" Tim ask ed his dad.

He hated lying to Tim but what do you tell a seven year old kid ?'No, your mom my is so eaten up with cancer that we'll be lucky if she's alive by morning.' It killed Rob to lie.

"Well Tim, mommy is real sick and it's going to take her a long time to get well."

Tim sighed, "I sure do miss her not being home."

Rob watched the road with careful eyes. The roads were getting very slick, and many were beginning to ic eover. "I know.I miss her too." Rob said in a sad voice.

The roads began to worsen and there wasn't any place to pull over for an hour, or longer. This was the hardest part of their trip home. A thirty mile downgrade that was full of very sharp and dangerous turns.

"Are you buckled in tight?" Rob ask ed his son.

"Yes! I'm all nice and buckled in tight, daddy, " Tim replied.

Rob had slowed the car down to a 'snails pace' and that was still to ofast.

'We should have found a motel. 'Rob thought to himself.

The snow was falling harder and ice was forming on the windshield of the car. It was becoming harder t o peer out and Rob needed to see the road. It was hard enough to follow the outline of the small road with all the snow that had already f allen.

Tim was looking out the car window trying to see if he could s pot any Christmas stars. That's when he saw the large light coming towards them.It was coming fast, "DADDY! LOOK OUT!" Tim screamed.

Rob spun his head around to look. He slammed on the car breaks but it just slid into the path of the accelerating freight train.

"OH! GOD, HELP US PLEASE!" Rob fell across his son, trying to protect him from the speeding locomotive.

Tim scream ed out, "DADDY!"

'BUZZBUZZBUZZ, ' the alarm clock went off, awakening young Tim Johnson from his terrifying nightmare.

He pulled his bent, crippled body from the bed. The cool mornings really made it hard for him to get up. His muscles became so tight and rigid from the cold night air. More often than not, he had to crawl from his bed to the bathroo m.

This morning; he slowly limped across the cold floor to the bathroom, turning on the water for a shower. The hot water always made him feel so much better. He took off his pajamas and looked at his body in the full length mirror.

He had nice thick, black hair. His eyes were big and brown; eyes tha talw ays mirrored a gleam of happiness. He looked down at his chest.

He had a good torso; some thin baby hair covering it but he wanted more. Like the hunks he saw on the T.V. 'Girls love lots of hair on their men, ' he said to himself.

Then he glanced at his arms. His right arm was so strong ;he lifted weights every chance he had. Then his eyes moved to his left arm ;it was small and very weak. He could feel things with it, but he could n't use it after the accident.

Tim turned side ways before the long mirror. He looked at his back which had also been damaged in the accident. It made him bend over ;slightly leaning to wards the left. The l ong, ugly sca r was visible; running from his neck down to his tail bone.

It made Tim feel sick to look at it. His left leg had also been crushed that night, ma king him limp for the rest of his life.

There was one asset that he really never thought about. He was gifted with a long, thick

manhood that would be the envy of any man and wanted by many women. It hung half way to his knee ;with a bi g velvety fat purple head. When it became hard, it would stand rod like; the thick blue veins pulsating with the blood running along its shaft.

Tim loved his morning showers; the hot water running down his crippled body as he stepped into and under the warmth. Besides waking him up, it brought his sore and sleeping muscles to life; bringing forth sweet thoughts of his dear sweet Lynette.

His mind filled with visions of her, causing his manhood to pulsate; his one strong hand squeezing his hardness, bringing his huge member to life. Tim's right hand was large, able to fit around the shaft and as he stroked the long, fat shank, he thought of Lynette as he stroked himself faster.

Tim hated doing this to himself. He needed someone to love and someone to LOVE him. So many nights he la yin his lonely bed, wishing and praying for love. All of his dream sfilled only with visions of Lynette holding him and loving him.

His mind raced as he stroked his shaft faster and faster, thinking of all the pretty ladies at work and any other woman that had turned him on. His massive shaft was covered in warm soap; the thick veins filled to their limit, his hot blood pumping visibly to its large purple head.

Faster and faster, his hand went up and down the thick shank. He was so close, all the built up fluid was about to be released. He thought of sweet Lynette again, her wonderful smile, pretty eyes and her tight little bottom.

"OH YES, OH LYNETTE. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU." Tim yelled the moment his massive member released its seed.He came so hard that morning ;spraying his fluids al lover the shower wall, coating it. The hot liquid shot from his young body like a garden hose.


He loved the smell of fresh ly cut wood, and that morning was no different when he limped into the furniture factory as he had for the last six years. That morning a large shipment had just arrived.

Limping past the workers as they unloaded the truck a big man; about six feet six inches in height, weighing about three hundred pounds plus with bright red curly hair and forever sporting a big smile bellowed out in a deep voice across the loading dock, "Hey Tim, how's it going today?" His name was John Stone and Tim liked him a lot.

Tim waved his good hand to him. "I'm good, John. Don't work t oo hard."

"You know me. I just can't get enough of work." John laughed.

Tim continued on his way through the factory, past the large cutting and grinding machines. These machines would shape and form wood into a variety of pieces. The craftsmen would then assemble them to create furniture.

Brenda White was standing there as Tim limped his way into the office. She had long blonde hair which trailed down to the middle of her back and deep blue sexy eyes. She had a fantastic body with full 38 inch breasts, pointed nipples clearly showing through her blouse; a thin waist and an ass that any man would die for to grab a hold of it.

"Well, good mornin' handsome. How's my man today?" she asked, hugging him.

He loved her morning hugs; she always made him hard.

"I'm fine now, " Tim hugged her back. "And how are you today?" he asked, reluctantly pulling away from her well contoured, sexy body.

Putting her hands on her sexy hips Brenda said, "I'm feeling great now that my man is here."

She had once been a prostitute; using drugs and on her way to jail. All that changed when Mr. Woods gave her a job, as he had with many others in the factory; opening up a whole new life for them and her. She was such a teaser, but Tim loved her.

At about he same time, Tim heard Mr. Woods' voice ringing through the factory.

"GOOD MORNIN, ' GOOD MORNIN, ' Merry Christmas all!"

Making his way to the office, he boomed out, "How's everybody today? It's a wonderful day to be alive. It's only one more week before the Christmas vacation!"

He beamed with happiness. Greetings were returned and everyone went about their daily work.

Mike Woods was a very wealthy man. All his years of hard work as a federal prison guard had paid off; he had made some great investments over the years, enabling him to live out his dream of making furniture and to helping people. He was a very religious guy; many a time when Tim passed by his office he would see his boss on his knees, praying.

Some of Tim's light duties included emptying the trash cans and sweeping the work areas of the factory. He always started of with the office trash, hoping to see Lynette. She wasn't at her desk today, but Tim went about his work knowing that she would be coming soon.

A soft sweet voice whispered in his ear, "Hi, Tim. How's my sweetheart today?"

Turning fast on his heels to see her, his crippled leg became tangled and he fell flat on his face.

He looked up and there she was. Her petite sexy body was covered in a floor length dress that looked like it had seen better days. In fact, a lot of her clothes looked like she had bought them 'used.' Her light auburn hair was laid across her slim shoulders; pretty green eyes looking through her little silver glasses. Her thin, sensual lips wore a sweet smile.

Lynette was like so many others at the factory Mr. Woods had helped. She had been taking care of her mother who had been ill for the last ten years of her life. Being a religious fanatic, her mother had never allowed Lynette to date or dress in anything new.

Her mother's favorite saying was, "The plainer you dress, the less you have to worry about sinning with a man."

After all those years, it had stuck in Lynette's mind. She still dressed that way even though her mother had passed away six years ago.

All the ladies in the office ran to help Tim up. Brenda smiled at Lynette and said, "You need to stop gettin' this boy all excited like this. He's a goin' to get hurt."

They all started laughing.

Lynette gave him a little hug and whispered, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for ya to fall. Are ya okay?"

Tim nodded his head. She had never, ever hugged him before. He was in shock and so excited. Little did he know, Lynette was also very excited.

At about the same time, Mr. Woods emerged from his office wearing a big smile and a Santa hat. "Well Tim, " Mr. Woods said, "Today's the big day. I'm tellin' you 'Employees of the Month, ' we're going for our Christmas Holiday."

Each Christmas, Mr. Woods took all the winners and one guest on a two week, all expenses paid trip.

Tim was so excited; how could he have forgotten something as important as this? He was an 'Employee of the Month, ' and so was Lynette. He would get to see her for two weeks straight, day and night. He was so happy and very much looking forward to it.

Mr. Woods told Tim, "Here's the list of the winners. You tell them to be in the lunchroom at twelve sharp."

As Tim left the office, he looked at the other twelve winners on the list. Most of them he liked. John was on the list and Tim knew that Kate, John's wife would be going with him. So was sexy Brenda, she would be taking her six year old daughter with her.

On the flip side of things, Tim noticed that Tony Stewart was also one of the winners. He was a bad apple, that one. Tim pretty much hated the man. All he ever did was to pick on Tim and Lynette.

Many a time as they walked to the lunchroom, they would hear things like, "Oh look! There goes Miss Goodwill and Mr. Gimpy."

Tony drank on the job and smelled like beer from morning till quitting time.

Tim walked as fast as he could, telling all the winners where to be and at what time for the big news. He found John and said, "John, twelve o'clock in the lunchroom. Mr. Woods is going to tell us where we're going for this years Christmas trip."

John smiled and patted Tim on the back, "Oh yes! I'm hoping for a nice two weeks on a sandy beach. Isn't Lynette going this year?" John winked at Tim. "You could spend the whole two weeks lookin' at her sexy BOD!" He then burst out laughing. "Tim old buddy, you need to get brave and ask that pretty little girl out. We can all see that she likes you!"

Tim knew better, Lynette was just being friendly to him. What if he did ask her out and she laughed at him like so many other girls had in the past? It always hurt him real bad hearing the same old lines, "I think of you as my friend." Or, "I'm already seeing someone." And the biggest daddy killer of them all; "I think of you as my brother."

Tim just shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Someday, maybe, " before going on his way, telling the other winners where to be at a certain time. He even told Tony and the rude bastard was actually nice to Tim that day.


After he had finished, Tim went outside to get a breath of fresh air. 'Maybe I should do what John said and ask Lynette out.' Tim thought to himself. 'I do love her so much but on the other hand, I don't want to mess things up between us. She's my best friend.'

Tim's thoughts drifted back to the State Hospital he had been in for so many years and all the wonderful nurses that he had loved so much, especially Mrs. Harris. She had been Tim's first woman. He would never forget that extraordinary day when she made him a man. Come to think about it, it was just a few weeks before Christmas, too.

He had just met with some of his doctors, they told him that he needed ANOTHER operation on his back. Tim was so sick of being their guinea pig. He had been cut open so many times and it seemed as if nothing was going to help his crippled body.

He was sitting alone in his room, tears running down his face looking at the small Christmas tree that Mrs. Harris had given him two days earlier. Coming into the room, she pulled Tim into her arms, rocking him gently.

She wiped the tears from his face and hers as she said, "I just heard what they told you. I'm so sorry. You'll pull through and you know that I'm always here for you." She loved Tim like he was the son she could never have.

Mrs. Harris knew that Tim was right about the doctors using him. He had nobody to look out for him to stop these unnecessary operations. Both of his parents had passed away and not a family member to be found anywhere.

As she went into Tim's tiny bathroom she said, "I know what you need, one of my world famous showers."

Her showers always made him feel better. She would turn the showers on full blast and scrub him so hard that his skin would still be red two hours afterwards.

Tim stood by his rusty old hospital bed and took off his clothes. Mrs. Harris stood watching Tim as he bared his bent up body. 'Lord, he's going to make some girl happy. He's so sweet, kind and that MONSTER between his legs!' she thought, staring at his long, thick shaft.

He noticed her looking at him and gave her a sweet smile. "I'm all ready, " he said, limping into the shower and sitting on the small chair. He was ready for his daily scrubbing.

That day, Mrs. Harris had other plans for Tim. She turned the water on to half of its normal flow and held the shower head to his body. The water ran down him and she watched as it ran over his large member. She felt a tingle between her legs, a wetness forming in her panties.

She knew that it was wrong to take young Tim, but he was eighteen and she needed a long, hard man buried between her legs. Her husband had not used her for way over a year now. Christmas was only a week away and she wanted to give Tim the present of a lifetime!

Mrs. Harris soaped her hands and began to caress Tim's body. Slowly, she ran her soft gentle hands around his chest; making sure that she touched his nipples, giving them a tender pinch. Tim moaned, and that was all she needed to hear.

She moved in front of him and gradually unzipped her nurse uniform; letting it slide to the floor, exposing her outstanding 40 year old body. She wore a white see through matching bra and panty set.

Tim gazed up at her naked body and his large member began to come to life. His eyes examined her size 36 breasts and perky nipples. Slowly his eyes moved down her slender body to her flat tummy, finally resting on her very wet panties.

She reached back to unclasp her tiny bra, exposing her breasts to Tim's young eyes. A smile flit across her face as she watched him taking her body in, enjoying the sight. She spoke, "I'm your Christmas present, is that okay?"

Tim smiled and replied, "Mrs. Harris, you are so beautiful." And with that, his eyes went back to exploring every inch of her body.

She sat on Tim's lap, facing him. His large, throbbing cock pressed against her tummy as she lowered her head and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He moaned as her kiss deepened and her slim hips started moving against his hardness.

She whispered into his ear, "Tim, I'm going to make love to you now. I want you to know that I've loved you from the first day that we met."

Tim gazed up at her as she stood to take her panties off. As she sat back on his lap, her tiny hand guided his hardness to her, allowing him to enter her hot, wet and willing sex.

Her tight, unused pussy locked around his eager cock and as she took all of him into her innermost depths she moaned, "Oh Tim, you're so marvelous." Never in her life had she had anything so big as his rock hard cock.

Tim started panting and, gasping for air managed to say, "This is fantastic! You feel so good."

She began rocking her hips back and forth. His large shaft moved in rhythm inside her lonely, unloved pussy. He was reaching places inside her that she had never felt before. Her body was burning with desire as she used the hard thick shaft of her lover.

Harder and faster she used him and groaning with ecstasy she breathed out, "Tim, oh my beautiful Tim."

Feeling her orgasm building with such intensity, she released herself, moaning continuously, "Oh, yes! Oh, Tim, " she climaxed like she never had before as her orgasm coursed through her body again and again, urging him on.

When they were finally spent, she lay across him, panting, waiting to get her breath back.

A sweet smile graced her face as she gazed at him and said softly, "I might just take you home with me for Christmas. Would you like that?"

Tim's eyes filled with a joy that they had not shown in years, "Do you think that the doctors would let me go with you?" He was so ecstatic; he hadn't been out of the hospital for almost four years.

His large, throbbing member was still buried deep within her and she knew that he hadn't come yet. "I'll do everything in my power to get you out of here but first, I need to fix this here for my man, " she moaned softly, beginning to move up and down on his rigid hard shaft once again.

She pulled him into her arms, kissing him deeply as she rode him hard and fast. His thick cock sheathed in and out of her, exploring her mature sex. She hugged him tight, moving up and down on him, faster and deeper.

Then it happened; his face went blank and she felt him inside her, stiffening as the blood rushed up from his balls up through his cock. He hugged her as tight as he could as he groaned out loud, "OH WOW! Mrs. Harris!!! OH YESSS!" Wave after wave of ecstasy overcame him. His young cock started spurting forth, filling her with more cum than she had ever known.

"Oh yes, baby. Get that stuff out!" she gasped, straddling him. Her hips moved fast, milking every last drop of hot cum out of his body. They remained locked together hugging and kissing each other lovingly.

She helped Tim dress and gave him one last deep kiss before she went in search of the director of the hospital. She was going to do whatever she could to get Tim home with her for Christmas.

Satiated and weak, Tim sat in his room, trying to keep his thoughts on the book he was reading when the door flew open. Mrs. Harris grabbed him, hugging him so tight that it hurt. She was elated. "YOU CAN COME HOME WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS!"

"EARTH TO TIM! COME IN, PLEASE!" John was yelling into his ear, breaking into his thoughts, thoughts of what had happened so long ago. "Man, you were about a thousand miles away. Are you okay buddy?" John asked, looking at Tim in concern as he helped him to stand up.

Tim shook his head clear, noticing that his pants were tenting. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about someone, " he said, trying to calm his thoughts.

John looked down and saw Tim's hard cock straining against his pants. "It must have been somebody nice!" he laughed. "Come on boy, we'll be late for the meeting. I want to be there when Mr. Woods tells us that we're going to go to a nice warm beach."

They were both late on arrival at the lunchroom. Mr. Woods looked at them jokingly and said, "Since you two are late you can stay after work and clean the restrooms."

John nudged Tim a little in the ribs and laughingly told him, "See; now you've gotten us into trouble!"

Mr. woods started talking, "As you all know, each year my wife Judy and I try to plan a nice two week Christmas trip for our most special workers. This year is going to be our best."

John nudged Tim again and whispered, "Look, Lynette is checkin' you out."

They both peeked over at her like two young school boys. She HAD been looking at Tim. John continued, "Man, I'm tellin' you. Ask that girl out, she's nuts about you."

Lynette smiled when she saw them both glancing at her like little school boys trying to flirt with her. She loved it when Tim smiled. He filled her heart with a passion that she had never felt before.

Tim had been the only man in Lynette's life that had ever made her feel so good. Every time she would look at him, her nipples would harden and she experienced a strange tingling between her legs. Her panties would be wet when she arrived home at night.

"This year, " Mr. Woods continued, "Judy and I have rented a deluxe 20 bedroom cabin at Lake Tahoe. We'll have the use of ten snowmobiles and all the skiing you can handle."

This news broke John's heart and he groaned in pain, "Oh man! I wanted a nice, hot beach. Not a bunch of snow."

Tim burst out laughing and all the other people in the room looked at him.

"John wanted a nice beach to lie on, he got a lot of snow instead!"

John grabbed Tim and acted like he was going to hit him saying, "You're mine after work. Meet me by the flagpole." John gave him a mean, playful look. He loved Tim like a little brother; only one person came before Tim and that was John's wife, Kate.

Mr. Woods looked over and laughed, "I'm keeping you two after work tonight. Be in my office." He carried on with what he was saying about the cabin. "There's a Hot Spring that runs under the cabin and it fills a very large swimming pool. John, you may not have a beach but you will enjoy that pool. I know that I did when Judy and I went there last summer."

John leaned closer to whisper to Tim. "You get to see Lynette in the pool. Maybe I should get Kate to take her out shopping for some new sexy things to wear. A new bikini, some tight, sexy ski pants, what do ya think?"

Tim looked across at Lynette, 'Yes, some tight sexy ski pants. I will get to see what she really looks like. But she would look so much nicer clad in a little bikini, ' he thought as his eyes roamed over her body. He thought more about John's idea. Smiling at John he said, "Okay, have Kate give it a try."

"That's my boy, " John said, giving Tim a hug. "We'll get you two together one of these days."


Lynette ran to pick up the 'phone and spoke into it, "Hello."

It was Kate. "Hi Lynette, how ya doing today?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Kate. How are you?"

Kate put her and John's plan into action. She said into the 'phone, I'm going down to the mall today and I need some company. And, I won't take no for an answer!"

Lynette was feeling bored and thought that it would be fun going with Kate as she answered, "Okay but on one condition; I get to buy us some lunch."

It was all Kate could do to keep from screaming down the hall to John and tell him that Lynette was going to go with her.

"Great! How soon can you be ready?" Kate asked.

Lynette was already dressed and anxious to go, "Shoot, I'm ready now. Let's go, " she replied.

"Give me about ten minutes and Ill be over to pick you up." Kate said bye before she put the 'phone down.

"JOHN, JOHN! She said she would go!" Kate jumped for joy as she ran to find him.

John walked out from their bedroom, naked as the day he was born. He was sporting an already very firm and ready 'hard on.' "Come to Poppa. I need some fast lovin' before you go, " John rasped as he pulled his pretty wife towards him.

Kate moaned as his large blood-filled cock pressed into her pussy, "And what would you like today Sir?" She purred softly, taking his throbbing 9 inch cock into her hands.

John tilted his head sideways, looked at her with a big grin and said hoarsely, "Mmmm you sure do have a pretty mouth on you, young lady."

"Oh, you are so bad John Stone!" she fell to her knees and sucked on his long, hard cock sliding down her throat just like she had so many times before. They were both so much in love that they lived to pleasure each other.

Taking him in her mouth softly at first, taking him deeper into her throat, her teeth lightly biting him as she started to frantically suck him hard. She knew that he would be spurting his seed soon.

"Oh, baby! Oh, yes! Suck it, " John groaned as he shot his cum into Kate's mouth, hitting the walls of her throat, filling her mouth.

Kate adored it when he came in her like this. She loved to have his cum in her.

She jumped up from her kneeling position; turned and smiled back at John as she said, "I'll be back later and don't forget, you owe me big time for that, Mister!" She closed the door before he even had a chance to reply.

Walking through the mall, Kate and Lynette peeked into most of the trendy shops. They were about the same build; 5'5' with nice firm 34C breasts and two of the most sexy-looking asses.

Kate was eyeing a small sundress in one of the shops. "Lynette, look! That color would be perfect on you, it would look great with your hair, " she exclaimed.

It was a sexy little number, light green and petite in size.

Lynette was shocked; she had never worn anything so sexy looking in her entire life. She managed a stammer, "I... I've never worn anything like that before."

Before Lynette realized what was happening, Kate had pulled her into the store; the sales girl and Kate had the tiny piece on her before she knew it.

"Oh Lord, you look so good!" Kate exclaimed, looking her up and down. "You, my girl are going to turn some heads wearing that thing." Turning to the sales girl Kate said, "She'll take it and she'll wear it. Put her other clothes in a bag."

Lynette felt the eyes of every man on her body as she and Kate walked through the mall, continuing on with their 'buying spree.' It made her warm between her legs. Much like when Tim looked at her. 'Will he like my dress?' she asked herself. 'I bet he'll love it, I can't wait for him to see me in this.' She was excited at the idea.

Making their way into a sports shop, they began browsing through the tight ski pants. Kate laughed, "You are going to look so hot in these; poor Tim is going to faint when he sees you! Here, go try on this purple pair and this white sweater." She handed the clothes over to Lynette.

Lynette went over to the dressing room and put the revealing clothes on. Looking in the mirror she thought, 'Wow.' Turning around, she looked at her slender hips, her small bottom encased in the tight pants. 'Momma would turn over in her grave if she could see me in these. I hope that they're not too much and put Tim off.'

After a quick bite, the two women set out again on their quest to outfit Lynette for the Christmas trip. They arrived at the last shop on Kate's list; ' Victoria 's Secret.' 'Here's the place that will send poor Tim over the edge, ' she thought.

Lynette's eyes soaked in all of the sexy nightgowns, stockings and fantastic looking panties. She loved wearing nice underwear. It was the only pleasurable thing she could wear and something which her late mother never saw.

She said excitedly, "Oh Kate. This place is great, I always watch it on the tube but I never ever thought that I would shop here!"

The two women looked around the shop, trying to pick the best looking things for Lynette. When they were finished, Lynette had spent well over $300.

Kate dropped Lynette off at her small apartment and drove away with a wave. Lynette ran into her place as fast as she could. She wanted to try on all of her new things. Most of all, the new panties!


At long last, the day of the trip had arrived. Mr. Woods spoke, "Alright everyone, the trip to the lake will take us about twelve hours. We will be making a few stops along the way for food and bathroom breaks, most probably arriving at the cabin at 9 a.m. Come on, climb aboard. Talk, read or just go to sleep for the night." He opened the door of the deluxe bus.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.