Family Wedding - Cover

Family Wedding

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I was attending the wedding of my cousin and for the first time I saw his bride Paula.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   .

I was attending the wedding of my cousin and for the first time I saw his bride Paula. Not particularly a pretty girl but she had an interesting face. What she did have was an outstanding figure. It was one of the Italian ones, big up top, big hips but with a small waist. The wedding reception had being going on now for some time and I had sunk a few beers and needed a pee. I wandered about upstairs in the hall looking for the loo when I open a door and there was the bride in the middle of changing into her going away outfit. On hearing the door open she spun to face me holding up her wedding dress in front of her but not before I caught a glimpse of naked flesh beneath.

"Please I trying to change," she said with a smile.

On any other time I would have backed out with a mumbled apology and considered myself lucky to have caught that glimpse. But today I had a few and one does things differently when under the influence. I moved into the room and shut the door behind me.

"Please," she said again, this time she looked a little worried.

Two big strides and I was standing in front of her, behind her was a full length mirror and reflected in it I could she her naked back.

"Very nice," I said leering at her reflection.

I reached out and grabbed her head and pulled her forward and I kissed her, my hands moving over her smooth skin.

"No please," she gulped as we broke away.

My blood was up now, not to mention something else. I reached out and tore her dress from her hands leaving her naked. Quickly she covered herself up with her hands but not before I saw everything.

"My cousin is a lucky guy," I said.

I don't think she quite believed it, she was standing naked before a guy she had never seen before today and probably didn't even know my name. I grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around so we both could look into the mirror. Then I pulled her arms down to expose herself completely to me. Our eyes met briefly in the mirror and the slowly, taking my time I ran them down her body taking in all the sights.

"Very lucky guy," I whispered in her ear.

Then out of my jacket pocket I took my new digital camera, nothing fancy or I wouldn't know how to use the bugger, she didn't move as I put it up to my eye and snapped off a few shots of her reflected in the mirror.

"Have a nice honeymoon," I said and left her standing naked.

Back to the reception a downed a couple of more pints after finding the loo and waited for the last rites. At last the bride appeared and we formed a big circle, she and her new husband went around saying goodbye to everybody. When she at last reached me I saw something in her eyes, I don't know what, not hate or fear but something, something to make me dream at nights. I gave her a big hug and a kiss, was it my imagination or did my hug last just that little bit longer than everybody else's. For some reason I couldn't get her out of my mind, and the pictures didn't help any of course. I'm no photographer but they had come out rather well and I would often boot up my computer just to have another look.

I hadn't mentioned my encounter with the bride to anybody, not even to my work mate on the road crew. In my bed on dark nights, I would think of her and the things I wanted to do to her. More and more she filled my world until at last something had to give. At first it was just a game to watch and see how their household ran. Every morning he would leave first then about half an hour later so would she. All except Tuesdays, on Tuesdays she didn't go to work but stayed home.

Then I found myself knocking on her door one rainy Tuesday morning, my heart thumping in my chest. She hadn't yet dressed, still in her housecoat, she saw me and her eyes when wide and her mouth opened as if to speak but no sound emerged. I pushed passed her, grabbing her arm as I did. I now had her up against the hall wall, her arms pinned high above her head.

"Hello again my pretty," I sneered, "have a good honeymoon?"

"Please," she whispered her voice still not working properly.

With my free hand I reached up and cupped one plump breast and gave it a friendly squeeze.

"Please don't," she said now with her eyes closed tight.

"He's a lucky sod that cousin of mine," I whispered into her ear.

Her housecoat had two buttons and first one then the other came undone under my hand. Under her coat she was only wearing a short T shirt and knickers, my hands had already had found out that she was braless. She didn't say anything but her breath was coming quickly. At the top of her thighs was just enough gap to insert a few fingers in and my god I found out she was already wet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.