Slaves of Rapiya: Tribal Treats - Cover

Slaves of Rapiya: Tribal Treats

Copyright© 2003 by Rectus Raypher

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Rapiyan tavern-keeper upgrades his buisness with exotic tribal slave girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Black Female  

"Yes, Master," Rekha said quickly, and scrambled down, shuddering quietly, as she licked their cocks clean, thanking each, pressing eagerly to the strong thighs of each of the men, whimpering with gratitude as some chuckled and dropped coins in her collar box, several times, making it heavy, the coin clicking within.

"Please Master" Rekha had begged when she had been caged again, "please Master" she glanced up at the leader, her eyes moist, thighs widening, "please Master... I beg to serve you again."

"Look, the little slut's in love with you already, Mirus," had laughed the fat one, making Rekha lower her head, blushing dark, biting her lower lip, whimpering. Mirus had laughed, not even both-ering to look back, walking off with his men.

Rekha pressed against the bars of her cage, whimpering, call-ing out, "thank you Masters," as the men grew distant. "She is so low," Traci thought to herself, "to call after a fuck-Master!" But then as Traci watched, Rekha held her coin box with both hands, kissing it softly, before, quickly rubbing the wet rep cloth the dock Master allowed each girl, between her thighs, cleaning herself, and then kneeling in front of her small mirror to re do her face, fingers in the paste pot. Traci felt her own heat grow at Rekha's eagerness. "Oh God, that box looks heavy," Traci thought to herself, sighing, watch-ing Rekha's outline her big eyes with black liner. "How young was she?" Traci wondered. She'd just turned 26 when she had been sold when her free companion had gone bankrupt, just two moons ago. "May be 17 or 18." Traci decided looking at Rekha's as dark breast tips swelled and thrust out as she rubbed the oil into them. She sighed, thinking how Masters liked the young ones.

It is not like Traci hadn't tried this week, her first in a dock cage. Yesterday she had begged with the other sluts in their cages, as a small boat with a few men had docked, mid morning. She had caught a man's eye, which had made her gush between her thighs, as he walked to the cage, but then he had just made her suck him through the bars of the cage, not bothering to put a coin in to take her out. He had just shaken his head and walked away when she had begged a coin after swallowing. "please Master..." she had called out, her lips still wet with his seed, tasting him in her throat, when she heared the bitch Jenna, snigger softly in the next cage. Traci had tried ignore her, then. Now with the hot sun beating down on the canvas over the cage top making her sweat in little rivers, breasts moist, thighs quivering, the unending ache between them, she itched to do some thing to Jenna. To slap her, to scratch her eyes, pull her hair. Traci, waited, back to Jena, seething helplessly when Rekha smiled at her and called out. "Greetings, girl!"

Traci, surprised, smiled back. "Greetings, Rekha" she said, knowing her name; as each caged girl called it out when she begged. "You were good today!" Traci looked at the heavy coin box on Rekha's neck again, and said, voice a little cattier "and soo lucky." Rekha nodded, eagerly, skin darkening with a blush, not noticing Traci's tone. "I know girl... I am so is grateful they liked me." she moved her small hands on thighs, nails dragging, digging for a mo-ment. "It is so hard when they pass you by, right?"

"Oh you don't what its like, girl" replied Traci, "you've been used every day, right? I... I haven't been taken out in a days." Traci's voice turned into a whimper, her hands going up to her collar, as she closed her eyes for moment. "Five days."

"Oh" Rekha covered her mouth with her hand, gasping softly "I'm sorry, girl. You are so pretty, and tarted-up so nicely, I can't think why."

"You think, girl?" Traci tossed her styled blonde hair, softly, almost pleased. She looked in the mirror again, checking her make-up. Then she shook her head sighed. "No girl, it doesn't matter how much I tart-up my face, and do my hair. Masters just like a young, fresh faced heavy titted whore like you."

Rekha blushed darkly, involentary tightening her belly, lower-ing her long lashes, hands on her slim thighs. "I tart-up also, girl." She giggled. "It is not like I'm a free lady or some thing."

Traci sniggered at that. "No you not. You are so eager. God the way you beg." Traci couldn't help the bitchiness in her voice.

Rekha looked down at her slim brown thighs, biting her soft lower lip, now hearing the edge in the older girl's voice, but not repliying in kind. She nodded softly, agreeing. "I don't know what it is, girl. She arched her back, lifting her teats, eyes large. "I can't help it." She touched her collar, eye lowering her ass cheeks clentched and unclentched.

Traci nodded at the other whore, watching her twitch in her heat. Holding her own thighs, shuddering softly, she bit her lower lip. "It is just the collar, Rekha. It is makes us what we are." She looked over the young girl's face. "Did you re do your eyes after being taken out, girl?"

Rekha bit her lips and shook her head. "I forgot, I think. They need liner?"

Traci nodded. "Of course girl. It is run, when you teared up for Mirus." She laughed, not holding back.

Rekha flushed, and looked down, feeling the bite, hand going to the eye liner. "Thank you for telling me, Traci, I forgot." Rekha shook her head. The she said softly, with a slight whimper in her voice, "Oh god he made me scream." She ran the liner under her eyes, and thicken the lashes with the brush.

Tracie laguhed. 'Yes, we all heard."

Half turning, giggling girlishly Rekha said, you'd have screamed too, "He is huge!"

Traci rubbing her her thighs, feeling her pussy pulse. Slowly she looked down at Rekha's dark, thick fur between her thighs, glist-ning in the sun. She held the bars for a moment, then gripped them, nails almost clawing, and then lifted her hands to her light blonde hair, touching the stiffly styled edge that half covered her left eye and cheek, and then finally, fingering her collar. "You didn't... did you or-gasm Rekha?"

Rekha blushed dark and deep. "No girl... I was on the verge, when the third Master was... was fucking me, but then when Master Mirus took me it was a butt-fuck."

"I know... I saw." Traci half moaned. "So you didn't beg for that. God girl... why didn't you beg for a cum? Just even a fingering"

Rekha shook her head and laughed almost incredulously. "The master came, shoot his seed, slapped my butt and said, 'down.'" She touched her collar, and running her fingers on it looked at Traci wide eyeed. "A girl shouldn't whine. You know that!"

Traci nodded, not knowing what to say. "That is it. That is why they like you." She looked up from at Rekha's mound to her dark nippled breasts and black braids, and sighed. "They can tell what you are. You are so tamed. A tribal whore. Are you from, Indhiyaa?"

Rekha looked puzzled, and then giggled softly. "no girl, I'm from Ghambi"

"And is that on Rapiya?"

Rekha laughed. "Of course silly-slut! It is on Rapiya. Why, would it be on another world altogether?" Rekha giggled at the thought. "No, It is just far away... the Master who bought us said it wasn't on all the maps, even."

Traci listened with interest. "So there are wild tribes there?"

"Yes, girl... there are farms, mostly, where the girls work and grow grain."

"And the Men?"

"They are Masters girl... they don't work. But bear arms, and fight and kill, animals and men, when needed."

"And the free women?"

Rekha giggled, slapping her thigh, white teeth dancing. "I hadn't even seen a Free Lady, until I brought here a moon ago, girl. In Ghambi, all the women are slaves. Each Master just breeds some of his slave girls, if he wants a bigger herd. And if he wants a free son, he frees a boy.

Traci shuddered, a soft whimper escaping her... "so you've always been a slave?"

Rekha smiled, "yes girl. I was born on Master's farm. I was dropped by a field-filly there, Master mounted."

Traci touched the bars, nodding slowly. "Men can tell what kind of a slut you are, when they look at you. And you look so... like an animal." Traci considered. "I think they like your thick pussy fur also." Traci, like Jenna and most of the other girl had closely trimmed pussies; only free ladies, of course, were allowed the pre-viledge of shaving fully.

Rekha spread her thighs, looking down. "yes, Master said she was going to keep all us whores looking like a tribal girls, Traci." Rekha licked the cage bars slowly, neck arched, shuddering "Master laughs at me for it. He finds it amusing."

"God, I can see he would!" Traci sniggered. "It looks so... raw. But then... it does attract attetion.?" Traci sounded half plain-tive, half snide. Then she looked at her again, half smiling. "But it is trimed right; your Master has you trimed and wax your thighs right?"

"Yes, girl." Rekha blushed dark, biting her lower lip, noding, her breasts quivering.

Traci laughed again, "I bet you didn't trim and wax when you were a field-filly in Gambi." She rubs her own, smooth thighs. "Do they even know what that is, there?"

Rekha nodded again, feeling the edge Traci's tone. She touches her collar with her finger tips, as if she was trying to remem-ber some thing. "No, girl, they don't know," she nodded, finger run-ning slowly on her hips, "we are just above wild animals there." She giggled, with embrassement, but with new eagerness. She lifted her eyes for a moment, almost waiting, submisivily for Traci to say some thing else about Gambi.

Traci look at her more openly now, seeing her for what she was. "Lift your arms, slut." She said, "yes... above your head... elbows back."

Rekha did so, blushing dark again, her lips parted, squirming with embarassment.

Traci laughed and slapped her thigh. "But your not shaved in your armpits! God! So animal like!"

Rekha's face changed, but she lowered her hands to her col-lar, elbows bent, still raised. Her thumbs moved on her collar before she spoke, squirming, "Use-Master's laugh at that also, girl!"

Traci tossed her blond hair, as if pleased by that.

Jena, brushing her hair out slowly in her cage, joined in "Master's laugh at us all the time, Rekha sweety." Jena shrugs gently. "We amuse them."

But Traci hissed at her. "But look at her, Jena. She isn't like us Europa girls. She is an animal. Culled from a herd."

Rekha shuddered softly, nodding. She touched her tight col-lar, red lips parting. "That is what I am, girl," she looked at Traci, and then running her fingers through her braids, absently touching her collar.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.