Habit Forming - Cover

Habit Forming

by maryjane

Copyright© 2003 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: I thought I'd try something different. This one is about a loser who has little success with seduction so he switches to rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Rape   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Violence   .

As I slid back the steel bolt and opened the heavy door to the windowless basement cubicle, I heard her usual high-pitched scream reverberating in the small room. She raised her head from the bed, hands and feet struggling uselessly against the plastic cuffs holding her in place. Her eyes burned fire in my direction, and she spat toward the door. Chained down as she was, her spittle barely made it to the top of her left tit, and dribbled down toward her nipple.

I carried her lunch in and set it on the small table, uncuffing one hand so that she could eat. She knew by now that that any swing at me would result in painful retribution, as well as removal of the food until it was brought back, cold and stale, at dinner time.

"Fuck you, you sick bastard."

"Later, you cunt, after work."

Of course, after work was maybe when I intended to kill her.


I had first met her about a year earlier, in the company cafeteria. Eating alone, I was startled when she asked if she could join me.

"Hi, I'm Eve. I work in Customer Relations, just started today." Why work here, I wondered; Hooters pays better.

"I'm Ed; I'm one of the supervisors there. I guess we'll be working together quite a bit."

She put her tray opposite mine and walked away, to get napkins and some ketchup packets. I had already seen a delicious pair of tits as I looked up when she first spoke; now I watched, almost in awe, as an eminently fuckable ass sashayed away from the table. My cock sprang to attention; I hoped it would go down soon. Not that I didn't immediately want to fuck her, just that I wasn't ready to hit on her the first day on the job. Our lunchtime conversation was purely personal chatter and company insight, nothing aggressive. I had noticed, however, that there was more than one other table she could have chosen, a number of them with one female only. The idea that she picked my table got me excited. She was twenty four, unmarried, lived alone in a rented home out nowhere. Same for me, except that I was twenty nine and owned my own place, also out notwhere.

Those first few weeks brought us together often, as I helped her work out problems with difficult customers. When she came to my desk, I always studied her body as she approached, and she knew it. When I went to her desk, all I could view was her bustline, and she knew that, too. She would show just a little skin above the blouse, but not so much that management would stress out. Each night, she was the one I pictured in my mind as I jerked off. After about a month, I got up the nerve to ask her out for a drink after work.

"Does the company allow that, you being a supervisor and all?"

"Fuck the company." She smiled in reply to my comment.

When I drove her home after the drink, I reached to kiss her lips, gently. She responded in kind, but stopped my hand as it moved toward her tits.

"Can I come in?"

"I don't think so."

Shit. I drove to my home, a half hour out in the country, and promptly put my hand to work relieving the sperm buildup in my balls, working until the gooey, and tasty, spray hit my other hand. A week later, we went out for another drink. Same drive home, same kiss, same grope, same question, same answer. That time I had managed to get my hand on her tit, but she had gently pushed it away, although still kissing back. I would have insisted, but I didn't want to jeopardize my job. Bitch. Same relief through masturbation; that time I used a paper napkin.


I had owned the house for about four years. It was way out in the country, heavily wooded, with no neighbors. When I had first seen it, I asked about that room and was told that a former owner had built it as a darkroom for his photography work. That room is what actually sold me on the house; not for developing pictures, but for fucking women who could scream all they wanted to without being heard.

I was never much of a seducer. I had a little trouble in high school, but never any arrests. If I took out a girl and she tried to push my hand off her tit, I would just shove her hand out of the way and keep on going. When I wanted to fuck, there was no such word as "no" allowed in the conversation. Sure, it was date rape, but it wasn't stranger rape, and only one of the girls ever reported me. And if I ever got one back to the house, to see my etchings, so to speak, she was there until I was all fucked out.

About a year after I bought the house, I hadn't had a date or gotten laid in over a month. Jerking off would always help, but a hand was nowhere near as good as the warm walls of a wet cunt or a wet mouth. Or even a dry cunt. I was horny enough to want to grab some chick off the street and fuck her brains out. I spent a lot of time planning it out. As I said, I had no experience with raping a stranger, but it was a satisfying fantasy. Finally I did it.

I drove about a half hour, after dark, to a small village away from where I worked. Cruising around, I found the requisite dark street, drove past a woman hurrying home from work, pulled the car over and walked back as though to pass her. As I did, I grabbed her from behind, clamped my hand over her mouth and shoved her into the car. I was strong enough so that she had no chance. With a quick gag and a sack over her head, I pushed her to the floor and drove aimlessly so that she would not be able to describe any route.

There was only one problem in my mind; that package she dropped when I grabbed her was not groceries, but school books. This was a kid. The only kid I had ever raped had been when I was a kid myself. You can tell that I'm not especially virtuous, but everybody draws the line somewhere. My sister has three kids, and I would never dream of touching them. My sister is something else, but that's a different story. So part of my driving around was trying to figure out what to do. The kid was obviously old enough for puberty, but still a kid. Shit. I could just drop of off, push her out of the car, and grab some grown up woman some other night. But ultimately it was my blood filled cock, pressing against my jeans, which decided the issue.

Then I drove her silently to my home. Once there, I dragged her to the darkroom and cuffed her to the bed I had installed there. I reached under the sack to remove the gag and she began to scream. I slapped her viciously through the sack until she was quiet. I put a ski mask over my face, then a simple blindfold over her eyes. Why be half safe? I had resolved that she would never see my face, so that I would not have to kill her.

I took a very sharp steak knife, a Cutco, and held the side of the blade to her face, so that she would know what it was and how sharp it was. I didn't say a word, letting her imagination scare the shit out of her. Then I proceeded to undress her with the knife. I cut the straps off her shoes, not because I needed to in order to get them off, but just to show her my power. I removed her skirt by cutting off the buttons and then making one long slash along the side, lifting up her ass to remove the tattered shreds. She wore panty hose; those I attacked by putting the point of the knife into the crotch, not to hurt her but again to let her know that I could if I wanted to. I cut up from the crotch to her waist, exposing her pussy and a small tummy. Yanking it all down to her feet, I cut the two pieces apart, leaving her with a sloppy bootie on each foot and, oh yes, the string of a tampon hanging out from her cunt. One quick pull and that was out. She heard me sucking on it and she grunted.

With her legs cuffed apart, her cunt was spread open for me, lips gaping to show the pink insides of her pussy, tinged with red blood. I briefly fucked her with the knife handle, frightening her so that she pissed. I pressed a handkerchief against her pussy to absorb the urine, then pushed it into her mouth.

"Suck it dry."

She began to sob and shook her head slowly from side to side. I punched her in the belly, a few inches above the clit. The air rushed out of her lungs in a whoosh, and she began to suck. To get her sweater off, I had to cut it up the middle, then cut off each arm, since I couldn't get them over the handcuffs. She lay there, clad only in her bra and tattered pantyhose, her body shaking in fear. That got me harder than I had ever been. I got on the bed, straddling her head, my cock resting against her face, the point of the knife with a slight pressure against her neck.

"You know what I want, don't you?"

She nodded silently, the piss-soaked handkerchief still in her mouth. I fished it out and threw it on the floor.

"You know what will happen if you bite me, don't you?"

She nodded again.

"Answer me, bitch."

"Yes, I know."

"What's your name?"

"Fuck you."

I repeated the question in a whisper she could barely hear, but the softness of my voice made it clear that I wanted an answer.

"Sara."

"How old are you"

"Fourteen."

"Open up, Sara, and do it right."

She opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in as far as possible, blocking her throat and going partly into it. She gagged, but breathed through her nose. This little Sara was no amateur; she knew how to suck cock, even in fear. Maybe it was just instinct, maybe it was something she learned at home. With her hands cuffed, she controlled my depth as well as she could by using her tongue. I uncuffed one hand, and she knew without being told that she must play with my balls and jerk me off into her mouth. Her lips gummed my cock, protecting it from her teeth; her tongue massaged the head and the full length. I watched as her cheeks sucked in. Soon my balls notified me that they were ready to deliver a load of cum into her mouth. I stepped up the pace, actually fucking her face, and disappeared into that unbelievably exotic and erotic area where my entire soul went into my cock and then began to spurt out into her mouth, throb after throb, the warm sperm, semen in suspension, coating her mouth and my fuck stick.

When I stopped cumming, I kept my cock in her mouth, cooling down. I leaned forward to re-cuff her free hand, then cleaned the cum out of my cock by pissing down her throat. Her teeth closed, involuntarily, and I banged her both ears with two cupped hands, simultaneously. She yelped and her mouth popped open.

"Don't ever do that again, bitch."


After our third drink-date, when I took Eve home, she turned her head away as I tried to kiss her.

"I don't think we ought to see each other outside the office any more."

"Why not?"

"I just don't think so."

"What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't want to continue this."

"If you say so."

See, it's easy when you don't have a job situation to worry about. I wanted to fuck her but I couldn't use force, and I wanted the little cock-tease fired, but I couldn't do that either. Only I was enough of a son of a bitch to figure it out. She wasn't going to get away with getting me hard and then sending me home to jerk off. I played it very cool, working well together with her, even giving her great evaluations, biding my time for the right opportunity. Eve told me she was glad that there were no hard feelings, and I smiled. Finally my chance came. With a reduced holiday weekend staff, I managed to grab a purse from the desk of one of the other Customer Service reps, clean out $50 cash and put the loose cash and purse into Eve's desk. Then I went home for the weekend.

By Monday morning, the story was all over the place. The other girl couldn't find her purse, a lot of noise, a search, the discovery of the loose cash and the purse in Eve's desk. The weekend supervisor fired her on the spot, calling Security to escort her out. Good riddance, you bitch. Fuck you.

I still used my recollection of her body and great tits to jerk off to, imagining that my catching hand was really her asshole. The gossip around the office was that she still didn't have a job, and I enjoyed that. How dare she sit down with me, when there were a whole lot of other places to sit, if she didn't want to fuck. Bitch. Slut. Cunt. Whore.


Sara was wearing a front-closing strapless bra. I didn't even have to cut; I just opened the clasp and pulled it out from under her, to reveal 34B tits with quarter sized areolas and pert little nipples. I left her attached to the bed while I went upstairs to mix myself a drink, pay a few bills and wait for my balls to fill up with cum again. When I went back downstairs, she was moaning.

"I have to pee."

I realized that I hadn't thought it all through. Taking her to the bathroom and watching her piss pour out, I decided to leave her when I was out with one hand free and a bucket or something just in case. I also had to leave some food within reach, because I didn't want to be stuck in the house. But first things first. This time when I brought her back to bed, I cuffed her with her feet over her head, attached to the headboard just over her hands. She struggled, guessing what I had in mind, but she didn't have the strength. For a moment, I wondered what to do. I had intended to fuck her in the ass, but if I just did her cunt straight in, she would be grateful. But what good would that do me? I didn't need her help with anything. Fuck it, I went for her ass, a cute little pucker outlining the target.

I touched the point of the knife blade to the back of one thigh, causing her to spread her legs as far as possible. There was no need to warm her up or lubricate her. I wasn't there to pleasure her; I was there to get my rocks off. It didn't matter that she was dry; I didn't care if I tore her skin on the way in. Using one finger to open her up, I then slid the knife handle into her ass. Man, did she scream. I pushed the handle in and twisted it sideways, wallowing in the music of her terror. She didn't stop until I took the handle out, only to resume, this time in pain, when my cock drove in.

By that time, I was getting tired of the noise, so I stopped all cock motion until she quieted down; then I began to pound my way inside her warm and by then wet ass, the head of my cock rubbing the walls of her chute. She moaned as I fucked, both of us hoping that I would cum soon, but my balls were not yet fully reloaded and it took a while. All of a sudden, as I fucked madly, her moan turned to a gasp, then a different type of moan and her ass was pushing back at me. I didn't believe it. It was true what they said; a girl can cum when she's being raped. Well, that was enough for me; my balls let loose with several spurts of gooey white baby juice and I fell forward onto her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.