Carmine - Cover

Carmine

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Okay, so this is insane. So what?<br>You all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood? Needless to say, I didn't write that. But I DID write this pseudo-sequel. Go on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   .

Carmine strolled carelessly into the clearing. It had been years since she had been here, but not much had changed. The track she was walking on meandered vaguely across the open area, and disappeared in the woods again on the other side.

She was a striking young woman. Tall and a healthy sort of thin with tanned long legs. Jet black short straight hair, barely tussled by the breeze; large expressive but dark eyes; small firm breasts confined within a tight bright red tank-top atop a pair of beige cargo shorts. Practical, self-assured, gorgeous.

Carmine stopped in the middle of the clearing, and waited. She knew he would appear soon, and she wasn't disappointed. Mind you, he didn't look nearly so big as he had when she was a small girl, and with the knowledge she had, he wasn't scary either. Just another wolf, no problem for this girl.

"Ah, young lady. Lost, are you," he started, impertinent as always.

"Wolf, I know where I am, and where I'm going. You can't fool me that easily."

"It's not my intent to trick you miss," he hissed between sharp canines. "I was merely enquiring if I could assist you."

"Yeah, I bet you were. You know what, wolf? Your helping days are over."

"Whatever do you mean, young lady? I was just trying to aid a fellow traveller. A stranger in these parts, if I'm not mistaken."

"Uh huh. I'm no stranger here, and you've met me before."

"I have? My apologies. I do not recall the meeting, and that is most unlike me."

"It was some time ago."

"Some time? How much time?"

"Twelve years."

"Nonsense. You'd only have been... how old?"

"Nine."

"Nine? And we met?"

"Certainly did. On my way to Grannies place."

"Grannies? Grannies? Oh! No, that can't be right..."

"Oh, yes it can. It wasn't your best day ever."

"But the only Granny I ever... oh, you're Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Hardly. But I was once. Name's Carmine, not that it's any of your business."

"Carmine Hood? Very pleased to meet you, again. Surely we can put the past behind us? Boris D Wolf at your service."

"I'm sorry Boris, but we have some unpleasant business to complete."

"Oh, not that eating nonsense, surely. I was young and foolish."

"And hungry."

"Well yes, now you mention it. Actually, I'm a little peckish now..."

"Well, don't get any ideas. I have plans."

"Plans? Involving me?"

And I leered at him. Really. "Yes, plans. But first, we have to take care of some formalities."

"Oh yes, and what did you have in mind?"

"Your soul Boris. I'm going to save your soul."

"Oh God, not a fundamentalist, surely. Should we sit and pray then?"

"It's not like that. I'm going to tell you something you already know, but have forgotten, and then things should get interesting."

"Oh, be still my heart. Perhaps I should alert the media first? What are you talking about woman!. Answer quickly. I feel a hunger coming on."

"I've been doing some research since I came out here last time, and... well anyway, long story short... SLEEHKARTUSHKA!" And as the sun cleared the top of the trees, and shone directly on the wolf, he shimmered, as though he were a projected image, and then, so slowly as to defy specific description, he changed. Parts of his body lengthened, others shrank. Cells moved with precision as he took on his human form. Pale legs and arms took the place of the furred items, his face melted to an anonymous pool of grey, and then formed a handsome human face as though pressed gently to a mould. Hair replaced fur on the top of his head, and between his legs. A man's penis grew to replaced the previous unit. A nice one. Chest muscles expanded beneath the new skin, and there stood a man. Tall, broad shouldered, handsome.

"Shit! I believed it would happen, but that's not the same as seeing it."

There was a small delay as Boris became accustomed to the new facial muscles, and could speak again. Carmine took advantage of the time to explain.

"Okay, without the pseudo religious mumbo-jumbo, you're a werewolf. Well, you were. You've been stalking these woods with varying degrees of success for the last hundred years, since you were foolish enough to bargain with the Evil One. Your memories should be slowly returning to you now. You were a great warrior in your time, and..."

"Yes, yes, yes. Got it now. I owe you a debt of thanks Miss."

"Thanks are all very well, but I really want a fuck."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Fuck. I want you to put that pretty penis inside me, and make me come."

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to such language from a lady. Are you feeling alright?"

"Look, I've been leading up to this moment for a very long time. I know what I want, and I want it now, and here." And Carmine proceeded to wiggle out of her shirt and shorts, whilst Boris stammered.

"But listen, not that I'm arguing or anything, but why?"

"Easy. I've thought of you with fear for years. With knowledge, the fear has gone, but I need to prove to myself that I have nothing to worry about from you, that I can face you alone. I want to make love to you. Clear?" And off came the panties as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.