Gardener - Cover

Gardener

by Rose

Copyright© 2003 by Rose

Erotica Sex Story: This story is about a girl who cheats her boyfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   First   .

My name is Mary.I was nearly eighteen and had been going out with this lad for over four moths. His name is Dick. His parents were very wealthy and he was nearly 21 and had a fantastic sports car with an open top. We would spend many hours in his car touching each other up and kissing, but we never got down to actual fucking. Not that I didn't want to, but he didn't want to risk it.

Shortly after my 18th birthday, Dick announced that his folks were going away for a two week holiday. My heart jumped in anticipation of what might happen, but, for whole week, I was let down and disappointed- thing to each other as we had before but my virginity stayed intact.

On this particular Saturday morning, the start of the second week, I went round to his house. It was a beautiful day and pair of us went for a dip in the pool. Afterward we lay out in the sun and I started to get randy. Dick told me to suck his cock, which I did. I thought that this would be it, but after a matter of minutes he come in my mouth and then go up and went in the house.

On his return he was dressed and told me he was going to the match with some of the lads and asked if I wanted to come along. I declined and told him I would sunbathe until he returned.

Not long after he had left it clouded over and I went back into the house and slipped into my skirt and put a top on. I was pouring myself a drink in the kitchen when this man stuck his head around the patio doors. He asked me if there was any chance of coffee and told me he was the gardener. Before I knew it he had stepped in.

He was quite chatty and before I knew it I had told him that Dick had gone to the soccer match. He sipped his coffee and I could tell he was eyeing me up and down. I took his cup to the sink and he then shocked me by saying something like, "I would let you suck my cock all afternoon in preference to footy match." I spun on the spot and felt my skin turn scarlet. I hadn't given any thought to the fact that we might have been seen. I stood confused to the spot as the gardener moved around the breakfast bar toward me.

I would have put him in his early 30s. Then before me, he unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his thighs.

"Come on love, suck it for me, like you did your boyfriend."

I moved just a fraction towards him as I looked at his huge hanging cock. It was still soft but it was so much bigger than Dick when he was hard.

He moved towards me and his large hands seized my shoulders, I was now at eye level with his cock for it. I looked at the large helmet and his cock twitched between my fingers. His hands went around the back my head and I found myself taking his shaft into my mouth for several minutes. He groaned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.