Rock n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - Cover

Rock n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

by Interval

Copyright© 2003 by Interval

Erotica Sex Story: A lonely young man kills time at a bar with a great jukebox and discovers the charms of an older woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

"This sort of sucks," he thought as he worked on his beer. A double major in philosophy and history he didn't count on how hard it would be to find meaningful work outside of graduate school. He had a stop-gap job that barely paid his meager bills. He moved home with his dad after college due to a total lack of options.

Aaron was 22 and fairly nice looking with a decent young man's build. His green eyes reflected his intelligence and youth. He was drinking beer and killing time at a bar near work. He didn't have a girlfriend and hadn't been laid in months. He pondered for the hundredth time if he should give up and go to back to school while REO rode out the storm.

Aaron noticed the youngest female patron at the bar appeared to be 20 years his senior. He didn't have a clue how to approach one of them. Early Friday evening turned to night as he continued to drink at the bar for lack of anything else better to do. Sally was seated five stools down with a group of fellow nurses. They enjoyed the bar because it had the best jukebox in town, even if it was a little rundown. Next to the jukebox was a small dance floor where the girls occasionally danced and put on a show. Occasionally loneliness and alcohol got the better of Sally and the show moved to her bed if a suitable man presented himself. But most nights she went to bed the same way she generally felt-alone.

Aaron looked down the bar as the women began to sing along with Bob Seger as he explained how he felt like a number. The blonde in jeans and white silk blouse caught his eye. She was full bodied in the chest and a bit in the hips. She was all but dancing in her seat and Aaron thought she looked pretty cute for an older woman.

"What's the worst that can happen? She says no. What the hell. I was about to leave anyway," he thought.

The Romantics started to sing about what they liked as he slid off his bar stool and strolled up to the blonde. "Care to dance?"

She looked the young man up and down and was impressed he would ask. "It's just dancing," she decided as she hopped off her stool.

Aaron looked closely at the woman as they danced. She was certainly older, but damn she could dance. He liked it when she would extend her arms, her fairly ample breasts jutting out, and shake her entire body with the beat. He knew he wasn't her dancing equal and felt a little embarrassed about having the dance floor to themselves. Sally was happy just to be dancing and didn't care if the floor was crowded or not. Finally her friends had found dance partners and the small floor began to fill up.

"Hey, cutie, I'm Sally."

"Aaron. Nice to meet you."

"Thanks for dancing with me. I didn't you would EVER ask," she flirted.

Heart began a song about a magic man and Sally's dance became more sultry. She would move in close and look him in the eye, then back away and shake her ass. Her hips moved in perfect time and Aaron found he was becoming quite entranced. She had a certain erotic quality he couldn't quite explain.

"I need a drink," Sally said after Heart's final guitar lick. Two tequila shots later they were both fairly buzzed. "How old are you, sweetie?" she asked.

"Twenty two."

He could almost see her face fall. "You're a baby!" she replied. "But a pretty hot looking baby." Aaron blushed.

Normally such a comment would have embarrassed him, but the buzz and lack of pussy left him feeling bold. "Well... maybe I am. Maybe I'm not."

Sally smiled at the young man as Lynyrd Skynyrd asked for three steps. She took his hand and led him back to the dance floor.

This time the dances were more sexual. She would brush her ass against his crotch for a few seconds, move away, move back and grind her ass on him briefly, move away, move back and shake her tits against his chest for a few seconds, move away. Sally was pleased to find she could make a younger man's cock stiff.

AC/DC was through being back in black and Sally announced it was time for her to go. "Walk me to my car?" He watched her ass as he followed, wishing she wasn't leaving. They crossed the lot and she fished her keys out of her purse, then looked up at the young man. She flashed her best "kiss me" look and realized the boy hadn't caught on. Sally was exhilarated at the thought of playing "Mrs. Robinson". She got up on tiptoes and leaned into him. It caught Aaron a bit by surprise but his tongue gently found hers. She put her hands on the young man's hips and greedily kissed him, moving her hands down to cup his firm ass.

She breathlessly broke the kiss and told him to get in the car. Foghat barely finished the slow ride when they arrived at her apartment. She slipped one arm around him as she walked him to her door. The door shut and they grabbed each other and began another round of hot kisses. She rested her hand on his crotch and felt the firmness. She kicked off her shoes and started to unbutton his shirt. Sally licked his chest and gently sucked his nipples, then started at his pants. In moments she had him standing in her dark apartment wearing only his socks, one hand gently stroking his rock hard cock.

Sally led him to her couch and pushed him down. She wanted to watch all of this and reached for the lamp. She looked at the boy as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Aaron admired her silver dollar sized areolas and noticed her nipples were rock hard as the woman slowly unzipped her jeans and wriggled out of them. She was wearing a little lavender thong and she spun on her heels to let him take a good look at her ass. Sally playfully shook her ass at him and giggled. Then she plopped down on the couch next to him and kissed him as she stroked his cock.

"You have a nice cock. It suits you, babydoll" as leaned over to take it between her tits. Sally dangled her tits over his cock and rub her nipples around it the mushroom head. She kissed his belly and worked her way down. She licked the shaft a bit, then looked up and smiled. Then she took the young man's cock in her mouth and went to work.

Aaron looked down to watch the blonde woman's head bobbing in his lap. She was blowing him quickly as her head jerked up and down. "Feel how wet you make me," she said as she rolled over on her knees. He slipped a finger down her little panties and found she was shaved. Her pussy was quite damp and slick. "Ohhhhhh... babydoll. That feels nice. I like sucking your hot cock. You feel soooo good in my mouth."

He couldn't believe his ears. He had a total of three women in his life and all of them gave head with little enthusiasm. Certainly none of the young women he had experienced had nearly with as much talent. He felt the first stirring of his orgasm as she took him deep in her throat.

"I'm... starting... You better stop... I'm"

"Uh huh... uh huh," she grunted. "Give it up, honey."

Aaron couldn't believe she was going to let him cum in her mouth. He blew his first load as the wave of pleasure washed over him. Thick strands of cum poured out of his cock as the thrust his hips. Sally never let up and swallowed it as his thick, salty cum as quickly as it filled her mouth.

"Bay-bee" she drawled, "that was a lot of cum... How long has it been?" she asked with a wicked smile. "Here, let me clean you up." Slowly and delicately he sucked and licked the little bit of cum she missed off his cock.

Sally sat up and slip her panties down and playfully toss them at him. "Your turn, babydoll." Aaron had eaten a little pussy in his life but had a pang of performance anxiety. He knew he wouldn't match her. Sally spread her smooth legs apart and motioned the young man to get on his knees. He could smell her pussy and took a lick. She tasted clean with a hint of musk. He licked and kissed her labia and she grew impatient. "Oh, baby... please... up... don't make me beg..." Aaron licked harder not understanding what she meant. It dawned on Sally he didn't know any of the finer points of eating pussy. She spread her legs wider and reached down expose her clit. She put a finger on the had nub and told him where to lick.

"Oh! There, yes, right there... mmmmm... lick it harder... yes... suck it... mmmmmmm... yes... lick it again..." She guided him in how to eat her. "Put a finger in me. OHHHHHHH! Yes, fuck me with it. Keep licking while you do that... babydoll... give me two..." He slipped a second finger in her wet, sweet pussy and gently moved two fingers in and out while he lapped at her clit. Sally put her legs on his shoulders and ran her fingers through is hair. Her orgasm was building and she squeezed his head and started to push her hips into his face.

"I cumming... I cumming... Fuck!... fuck!!... eat it, eat it hard baby... I CUMMING!." Sally started to wail loudly as she went over the edge. Aaron found it hard to breathe because her hands, legs and hips had his face pinned hard against her. She finished her climax and her grip on the boy began to relax. "Babydoll... oh, sweetie... that felt so nice... oh, damn that was good." Aaron kneel on the floor looking up at her and she finally leaned down to kiss him. "Wow, you are good at that. I'll make you next girlfriend much more grateful by the time I am through with you."

They sat on the couch chatting, touching and kissing until his erection returned. Sally smiled at how young lovers can make up for inexperience with stamina. Sally was ready for more. She told Aaron to stay right there and not to move. She got off the couch and disappeared down the hallway. She returned with a condom package in her hand. He watched as she opened the package and rolled the latex cover over his raging cock with her dainty hands and manicured fingernails.

She straddled the boy and eased his hard cock inside her. The hard shaft felt incredible as it slid up her slick pussy. She wished she knew the boy better so she could feel his unsheathed cock, but the hard cock of a man less than half her age inside her left her feeling decedent. She rode him slowly, feeling his cock fill her up as the shaft brushed her clit. While the sensation was nice, Sally decided she needed deeper penetration. She eased off the young man again and laid flat on the couch.

She put her legs on his shoulders as he lined his cock up again. "I want to see it. I want to see your cock in me." He pushed his cock back inside her inflamed pussy. "Ohhhhh! Look at that! Look at that! Look at you cock going inside me." Aaron looked down to see his cock moving in and out of her pretty shaved pussy. The hot, nasty talk was so exciting to him. Fucking Sally was as almost like re-experiencing his first time. "You cock fits so nice," she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.