Point of No Return

by BlackKnight1960

Copyright© 2003 by BlackKnight1960

Erotica Sex Story: "But I'll never do it for real," she always said, when they had indulged themselves in wild fantasies. In this attempt on a stroke-story her husband reaches the 'Point of no return'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   .

She was snoring lightly beside him, when he made his decision.

This Friday night she had done it again. They had driven each other to ultimate heights of passion, playing games, telling about all the horny fantasies they had. Lisa had come at least ten times, while he told her about the two men he wanted to fuck her, and when he finally erupted in her sloppy cunt, she had cried out in a violent orgasm.

And then she did it again. When their heartbeats had returned to normal, she sang out her usual chorus: "But I'll never do it for real."

Lars had tried plenty to persuade her, but he was always met with refusal. He had tried to understand the psychology behind her reluctance, but with no result. She would scream with joy and excitement, when he whispered slimy, vulgar fantasies into her ear... and then refusal.

This Friday night he reached the point of no return.

Saturday morning he told her that he had to go to the lumberyard and a couple of other stores, and by nine he was off in his car. For an alibi he bought a few boards and a couple of boxes of nails and screws, before he headed downtown. In a tele-shop he bought a card-cell phone with a secret number, before he headed for the 'toy-shop'. He bought a set of handcuffs, some ankle cuffs, a blindfold, soft ropes, and a couple of nipple clamps. To finish it off he bought a suspender belt, black stockings, and a set of absolutely see through panties and bra.

"Hi-i. I'm home."

"Took you some time."

"Yeah. I think that half the house owners go to the lumberyard on Saturday mornings. At least I got what I wanted."

"What did you need?"

"You've often enough complained that you can't reach the top shelves in the kitchen. I'm going to make you a small step, so you can reach them."

"Oh, sweetie, that's so nice. Then I won't have to climb the kitchen table any more. Lovely."

"Mmmm. It's a small gift for a wonderful fuck last night, dear."

"Oh, my. Yes, it was lovely. But I'll never do it for real."

This time Lars refrained from any comments. The rest of that Saturday passed routinely. The usual chores were completed, and Lars made the low stool for Lisa. Before supper he gave her the stool and the package of underwear from the toyshop.

"Thank you, dear, it's a lovely stool. What's this?... Oh, my, I think my husband has dirty ideas."

"I'd like to see some modelling."

"Sure. I'd be proud to. Can you wait till after supper?"

"Yes, easily."

It was slightly after nine when Lisa finally disappeared into their bedroom, only to return a little later, dressed up in her new underwear.

"You look fabulous, dear."

"Thank you, love. This is quite naughty, isn't it?"

"Yes, fortunately. That was the general idea."

He got up from his chair and crossed the floor. When he kissed her she threw her arms round his neck and pressed her lovely body into his. She felt the handcuffs in his pocket.

"What's that?"

"I'll show you."

He pulled her arms off his neck, but held on to her right hand. In two seconds he had handcuffed her.

"Hey, what are you doing? What's this?"

"Handcuffs, my dear. Handcuffs."

He grabbed her and lifted her up in his arms. In the bedroom he put her down on their bed, and from his drawer he fetched the ankle-cuffs, the ropes and the blindfold. Quickly he tied a rope to the handcuffs and pulled her arms over her head and tied them to the headrest.

The surprise of these novelties had stunned her, but when she realised what he had done, she protested.

"No, Lars, don't do that. No, please." She tried to kick at him, but that only made it easier for him to catch her right leg, hold it down and fasten the ankle-cuff. He then pulled her leg out and down and tied it to the right bedpost. A minute later her left leg got the same treatment, and now she was completely defenceless, spread out on their bed. Her 29-year-old body looked fabulous. Many a teenager would die to look that good.

"My God, Lars, what's come into you? You never did anything like this. I'm not at all sure I like it."

"Oh, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Just wait."

He almost performed a strip tease when he undressed, and he enjoyed her curious eyes on his naked body. He stretched out beside her, and while he kissed her eagerly, his right hand roamed her body. When he reached the ultra thin panties, they were already a little damp, and when he had masturbated her slowly while he resumed the fantasy of the two guys from Friday night, they were soon completely soaked.

"Ooohh, Lars, you're crazy. You make me so terribly horny."

"That's great, dear, because this is when it's going to be different."

He pulled his fingers out of her panties and got up from the bed. In his drawer he fetched the blindfold and the cell-phone.

"This is when it's going to be for real, dear." He was back on the bed. "I'm going to find a couple of young guys through the dating-phone. Do you want the blindfold, or would you rather see them?"

"You nasty bugger. I want to be blindfolded. I don't want any part in this. Why do you do it?"

"Because I want to. I love it when we talk about it, and so do you. When it's all over you always say: "But I'll never do it for real." Well, dear, this time it's for real."

He punched the number of the dating-phone and listened for a while to the talking. Suddenly he said: "Are there a couple of young guys who'd like to fuck my wife? She's tied up here beside me."

"Sure, man. We're right here. Is this for real or are you just posing."

"It's for real."

"Can we hear her voice?"

Lars held the phone towards Lisa. "Just tell them that you are tied up on our bed."

"He wants me to tell you that I'm tied up on our bed."

Lars brought the phone back to his own ear. "See, she's for real?"

"Sure."

"Well, who are you, and how old are you?"

"We are Peter and Claus. We are students, and we are 19 and 18. Right now we are at Peter's place. He lives on Amager."

"That's terrific. Then you could be here in a few minutes. This phone number is secured. Call me immediately."

When they called back Lars gave them the address, and they said they could be there in five minutes. As soon as the conversation was over he turned off the phone. Probably a lot of horny men had heard the number and were now trying to call.

"You're really going to do this, are you?"

"Oh, yes, I am. Not much you can do about it, is there?"

"I could cry and beg them not to do it. Might even make it difficult for them to get hard."

"And I could gag you. I don't want to do it, but I will if necessary. It would make it all a bit uncomfortable for you, though."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.