Fucking Lucy Long - Cover

Fucking Lucy Long

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: "Fucking Lucy Long," Danny said out loud as he slammed the front door to his home. She didn't have to be such a bitch about it, all he had asked for was a date, but no she had to make fun of him and in front of everybody too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Danny lay on his bed, he was just back from his first year at college and he was thinking back to the days when he was still at school. His thoughts strayed to the first times he had used his sister to sate his lust. It must be two perhaps even three years ago at least, the years rolled back inside his head. That long, that long, he thought, his mind made a jump on the word 'long' and suddenly memories of Lucy Long flashed into his brain.

"Fucking Lucy Long," Danny said out loud as he slammed the front door to his home. She didn't have to be such a bitch about it, all he had asked for was a date, but no she had to make fun of him and in front of everybody too.

"Sis, you in," he called out.

"Yeah, I'm in my room doing homework," his younger sister replied.

"Well get your arse in her and be quick," he yelled.

"What's the matter?" she asked concerned about her older brother.

"Nothing," he said grumpily, sitting down on his bed.

"Come here," he said, pointing to a spot between his knees.

She sank to the spot her brother had indicated and became busy with his fly zip; she knew exactly what he wanted.

"That's right," he sighed as his hard cock disappeared into her mouth.

One part of Danny's brain wanted to lash out and hurt, but it wasn't his sister's fault that Lucy was such a bitch. Still he was more forceful that he needed to be pushing his cock into the mouth of his teenage sister. It didn't take long before he gushed, pumping his fluids down her throat.

"Was that alright?" she asked slightly concerned.

"Sure, thanks sis," he said.

Now that his hormone level had dropped and he could think straight again.

"Sorry sis," he said to her back as she was leaving.

"That's ok," she smiled and went back to her homework.

Danny lay back on his bed and for the first time since leaving the sneering face of Lucy Long he smiled. Thank God for little sisters he thought. He hadn't noticed her growing body, well you don't when its your own sister, then came that afternoon on the way home from school when he noticed a bunch of guys in the field behind his house. He recognised them straight away, a bunch of bullies from his school, but what were they doing? There was someone on the ground and for some reason he knew it was Clare, his fourteen year old sister. He was there in less than a minute.

"Clear off Deaton," shouted Barry Smith their leader; "this has nothing to do with you."

"Quite the contrary Smith," he said quietly, "she's my sister."

"Oh well in that case you can watch us break in the slut," he laughed

"You lay one hand on her," he said, "and you'll regret it."

"Yeah you and who's army," Smith sneered.

"If you touch one hair, that's all it'll take," he said softly, trying to sound and look braver than he felt.

"Oh you'll get me for sure, but I'll get you too," he said, "your brave mates won't be fast enough to stop me.

"Every time I see you I will come after you," he said softly but with venom. "Sure I'll take my lumps but then so will you. Clare get over here behind me," he said to his cowling sister.

He didn't break eye contact with Smith and he feared that within minutes he was going to get badly hurt, for it was four against one.

"She not worth it guys," Smith sneered, breaking eye contact first, "much too skinny, no tits on her yet; ok lets go."

Danny wasn't aware that he was holding his breath until he let it out with a long sigh.

"Shit that was close sis," he said.

She flung herself into his arms, her whole frame racked with her sobs.

"There, there sis," he comforted, "they've gone now, let's go home."

Two days later Danny had just got in from school when his sister knocked on his bedroom door.

"Hi can I come in?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure sis," he replied noticing how good she was looking for she had almost out grown her school outfit.

"I just want to thank you again for the other day," she said.

"Hey, that's ok," he said, "that's what I'm here for, to look after my pretty little sister."

"Yeah thanks," she smiled sweetly, "if there's anything I can do for you, just ask, ok."

"Sure sis," he said.

"No I mean it," she continued, "I know my breast are a little small but if you want."

Her hands became busy unbuttoning her white school blouse.

"Sis, you don't have to," he said.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to thank you properly," she said.

Throwing her blouse on to the floor and then reached behind her back and unclipped her bra strap. They may not be very big, but boy they were beautiful, thought Danny.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.