Our Secret Haven

by 143chica

Copyright© 2003 by 143chica

Erotica Sex Story: Two friends get caught up in the beauty and wonder of a magical place. They let their senses and emotions lead them to their secret heaven. This is a story written in the male perspective with a female touch. I love the mystical feel and the language in this story. *sigh*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

It was a clear and starry night; wispy clouds floating about the sky like wisps of cotton candy in a child's hand. The moon was slowly reaching its apex when we came across the small, hidden glen. Surrounded by a small forest, it would be easy to miss this little clearing of nature, except for the moonbeams dancing down on it. "Perfect," we both thought in unison, unsaid, but felt nonetheless. I went to the back of the car to retrieve a blanket while you danced around in the clear, nighttime air.

On the opposite side of the forest was a cliff, precariously overlooking the valley below. It was a contrast of worlds, the valley, and its village below, the heavens and nature above. Finding this exact spot, we thought, we had to have been guided by the hand of God himself. Not a single soul would ever think to look here - for anything. From below, it seemed that the only thing this hilltop would be good for is for curious little girls and boys to get lost in - the stuff parents use to keep their children from wandering too far away from home. Here, on our little journey, we found paradise.

A hush befell our little patch of heaven, and immediately the senses became very cognizant. The stars multiplied. The breeze was evident. The air had a hint of dew in its scent. And off in the distance - flowing water. It was that which piqued our curiosity. We collected our blanket and walked in the direction we heard the rush of water. Mindless to the fact we were walking deeper into the forest.

For a fleeting moment, we both thought we should turn back. The land around us became darker for a moment. The air was stifling. If we hadn't known better, we would have sworn there was a daunting feeling enveloping us - something distressing. We took each other's hand and took two steps, and voila! What we saw had to be a ruse, a trick of light. For out in the clearing was a sight only the imagination could conjure up, a waterfall, complete with a wading pool and a surrounding grass embankment. The silver moonlight shone above the pool, transfixed as if it were to shine on it, on us, eternally.

Completely taken by the sweeping emotion of the place, you run to the pool, forgetting we are not quite prepared with swimming attire. You turn to me, give me a sly grin, and tell me to look into the forest. I comply, and while I turn, you undress yourself. The sound of a splash is my cue to turn back around. At first, I cannot see you; the shimmering moonlight on the water surface offers you a cloak of light. I do, however, see your clothes on the ground. I smile and walk over to where you had undressed, and start to undress myself.

I walk to the edge of the mystical tarn, dipping my toe in its magical elixir, expecting to be frozen by its cooling touch. To my surprise, it's delightfully comfortable, and a shadow in the distance starts to beckon to me. I realize it is you, and I enter. Ever so slowly, you make your way to the waterfall, with me in eager pursuit. I see you dive under and you disappear. I call to you. I hear you calling my name, and it sounds as if you're in a cave. I realize you've reappeared behind the waterfall. I, too, submerge then surface behind the falling crystal curtain.

I am greeted with a kiss, a real kiss, full of passion, love, and lust. We become intoxicated with each other. Kiss meets kiss. Bite meets bite. I hear you catch your breath as I pull you hard against me. I pull your body close to mine. Your hand reaches down and teasingly rubs across my cock. A low, glutteral moan emanates from my throat. You rub its head gently as it starts to grow. You kisses become more intense. You release me, looking adoringly into my eyes, and fall below the water. I wonder what you are up to when I feel warmth envelop my shaft - causing me to moan with much more intensity. I was experiencing such a kaleidoscope of feelings. The water rippling around me as our movement disturbs its wake, the warm humidity of the air surrounding me but the coolness of it on my wet skin, your mouth sucking me hard and your tongue caressing me softly. It feels as if you are there forever, being lost in ecstasy, and I marvel in how you can hold your breath for so long. You resurface. I take you in my arms and start to kiss you like someone who hasn't seen a long lost love in years. My kisses, strong, yet submissive, start to work it's magic on you. I kiss my fingers and rub them down your body paying homage to each and every part of you. I finally reach the core of your womanhood and place my fingers in you. You gasp as my fingers penetrate you. I feel your legs tighten around my hand. I gently feel around with my thumb, find your clit, and start to massage it. You writhe in my grasp, gasping and moaning, biting your lip. I kiss the lip you have bitten and slowly start to pump my fingers in you. You gasp for air again, and I start to work my finger into a rhythm in and out, in and out, every thrust meeting with your breath. No longer able to contain us, you break away, your breathing labored. "I want you in me" you say to me. My answer to you is in the form of a passionate kiss. The world starts to move in slow motion. My hands caress their way down your body to your legs and wrap them around my body till they are completely wrapped around my waist. I reach down, feel your sex once more quickly, and roughly put two fingers in you. The water has made you wet but your juices make it slick. You can feel my cock pushing up between us. I feel your legs wrap around my back and lock bringing us closer. This allows my cock to rub against your clit. You start to rub against my cock the friction so delicious. You throw your head back in abandon giving me full access to your neck and breasts. I lick your neck down to your breasts, latch onto your nipple and suck, trying to take the entire globe into my mouth needing you to be in me, as I want so badly to be in you. I can't take any more of this exquisite torture. Neither can you. I gently nip your breast, pull your mouth down to mine, and kiss you hard with a passionate abandon. I feel your hand reach down and grasp me. Your thumb rubs my head. It is slick with precum. You pick yourself up as your hand guides me to you. In one smooth motion, I was completely inside of you. Emotions intensified but in the same way dulled. Our entire world was made up of just you and me. The rush of the waterfall was deafening but at that moment, I didn't even remember it was there. My body was synchronized to yours. The sound of your breathing my life, your sighs my longing, your kisses my god. The shimmer of the moonlight now blinded us with passion. Thrust for thrust we met each other. I pulled out almost completely, then burying myself deep inside you. The air was filled with moans and pants, screams and sighs. I held you close to me worshiping your body with the passion a singer sings a song.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.