Jen and Lisa - Cover

Jen and Lisa

by Interval

Copyright© 2003 by Interval

Erotica Sex Story: My girl Jen brings home a plaything for us

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

The anxiety is about to kill me. It is 12:30 am and no Jen yet. The evening has been pretty low key. Dressed to kill, Jen swept out the door about 7. But fair is fair, I have forced her to wait so many times. How many times have I teased her, making her wait for her pleasure, knowing the anxiety only adds to the magnitude of her release?

Jen is off and to where I do not know. This is part of the game. Maybe to our swinger's club as the highly desirable single woman, maybe to a bar full of strangers, or perhaps off with one her girlfriends-maybe even a new one she is saving as a surprise.

One thing I do know for certain is Jen will be back.

I flip through the channels again and finally I hear the door unlock. From the entryway I hear giggles and a slightly slurred "Shhhhhhh." Jen walks in with a pair of very sheer red lace panties in her hand. A huge smile spreads across my face because I know they are not Jen's panties-Jen doesn't wear panties anymore. Not since me.

When Jen went out tonight she was on a mission. As a reward she told me she was going to bring a woman home with her for both of us to enjoy. "Hi Honey," she smiles. Towering over her shoulder I see the catch 'o the night. She is tall, taller than me, with obviously frosted blond hair and blue eyes and smeared red lipstick. She appears to be about Jen's age, maybe a little younger, which means she has to be 10 to 15 younger than myself. Her blouse is unbuttoned to her navel and in the center of her chest I see a carefully place and perfect lipstick kiss. I know where she got that.

"Meet Lisa," Jen says and waits while I size up the woman. She has long legs and a nice set of tits. Her skirt falls just past her crotch and she is wearing what can only be described as "fuck me" heels that make her even taller. Lisa is clearly a bit buzzed and slightly slurs her hello. "Do it just like I told you," Jen says while handing the blonde her panties. Lisa walks over to me and holds her red panties in front of my face. "Take a whiff, Sugar. Jen told me to ask if you approve." Playing along with Jen's little game I take the girls panties and bury my face in them, exaggerating as I inhale. "Very nice indeed. They seem a bit damp."

"That is because my hand has been inside of them for quite sometime," Jen smiles. She walks over and extends one elegant hand to me. I kiss her fingers and can taste Lisa's pussy on them and I wonder if her pussy is also on Jen's breath. I smile at Jen and wink. Jen sits down next to me and we both look up at the nasty blonde. "On your knees," I tell Lisa. She kneels between my legs and I stop her. "No, honey. Between Jen's legs," and she happily shifts herself between Jen's legs.

Jen hikes her skirt to let Lisa at her pussy. Lisa wastes no time in starting to eat Jen. I start to kiss Jen and remove her blouse. I play and suck with her nipples as Lisa laps at her pussy. Jen takes her legs and puts them on Lisa's shoulders as I kiss her and play with her ample tits. "Do you like that? Do you like her eating you? Is she good," I whisper into Jen's ear. Jen moans in approval and starts to buck her hips. Soon Jen is screaming at Lisa to get her off. "Oh, God... Oh, God... it's going to be a big one... eat me... eat me..." Jen moans as her orgasm ripples over her body.

Gasping for breath Lisa climbs up next to Jen. Jen she nearly rips the blouse off the hot blonde. I notice Lisa has her nipples pierced and it makes me my cock pulse even harder. I want to fuck this girl. Jen recovers and stands up. "Lose the pants, Doll" she tells me. I take off my pants and sit on the couch with an erection that won't quit. "Lisa, do something with that for a minute. I'll be back." Jen watches as the blonde kisses me and I can taste Jen on her breath. Lisa takes my cock in her mouth and starts to blow me and Jen disappears.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.