Legaly Binding - Cover

Legaly Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a slut wife story in four chapters. Consent to her dead father-in-law's wishes or lose out. She deserves what she gets. Character image based around an internet babe. Check her out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   TransGender   Celebrity   Slut Wife   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution  

Grimbald pressed two nervous fingers against her rim. The oil had trickled between her ass crack lubricating her rear hole, and Michelle gritted her teeth as his digits pressed home.

"Nnnnnnnnn!" His two fingers pushed up her to the knuckle.

The old man could feel her hot muscles gripping; like he was pushing his finger between two squeezed balloons. He tried to bend them and Michelle gave another grunt her head still looking seductively back over her shoulder. He pressed in more firmly.

The flesh yielded a little until his fingers became frustrated they could travel no further.

"Oh Michelle do you like that? You feel so tight and hot."

The blonde tart didn't answer, instead just gave another sensuous groan.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He slowly withdrew his fingers, her sphincter popping closed again. But only for a second of relief, as he then tried with three fingers.

"Uggggggg, ohhhhhhhhhh Mr Gimbald!" She yelped, gripping the bath rim tighter.

He twisted his fingers around her rim gently widening it.

"Michelle I want to do something I've always fantasized about." He said nervously, still flexing the buried fingers." I've seen you in tight ass hugging dresses so many times. You have such an amazing rear." Michele didn't answer knowing this to be so true.

He began to remove his fingers again, using his other hand to smear above her ass crack with oil from the bath tub, the juice trickling down over her hole.

He pressed back onto her rim, this time Michelle jerking forward giving another little yelp, her nails biting the enamel. He had formed his hand, four finger and thumb into a conical shape, pressing the point hard against her hole. He continued to explain.

"I once saw a film with a woman taking a hand all the way up her ass." He pressed harder Michelle biting her lip in pain.

"I've always wondered what it would take to for someone to let that happen to them. I've always wanted to have my hand inside your fat perfect rear; to be able to feel inside you and see the reaction in your eyes."

Michelle groaned then nodded and gave him a seductive stare.

"I've told you. What ever it takes to make you happy with me. Uggggggg!" Encouraged Grimbald began to push harder.

"A|ggggggggg uhhhhhhh, ugggggggghhhhhhh shit, ah, ohhhhhhhh!"

His hand wouldn't go; the blonde's tight ass had stretched until the fingers were buried just below the knuckle but then she began to scream her body unable to take any more.

"Uggggggggg. Stop, stop Grimbald! Uggggggghhhhh!" It felt like he was ripping her open his hard fingers like daggers in her rear.

He took a deep breath his confidence building. He reached for the bell pulley to summon the butler.

Michele was still groaning and bucking when Spence arrived. Grimwald was still gently pressing, unsuccessfully; while his other hand kneaded her ass.

The butler didn't bat an eye lid at the sight. Michelle with greased tits hanging down as she knelt doggie in the tub, the old fuck with his hand half way in her ass.

"Spence," the lawyer said in frustration. "I need some help here!"

Efficient as ever the butler searched around for a bit that she could take in her mouth. He used a wooden tooth brush handle.

"Here bite on this. " He said, pushing it rudely into her mouth. He then placed both his cold hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. "There you are sir, try now."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Michelle shook, the man pressing painfully hard.

She wriggled and pulled away spitting the bit from her mouth.

"Ugh fuck it won't go ugggggg Jez!" She was angry now this bastard not getting the point. She tried to knell up and gave a shocked yelp as the butler pushed her back down. He gripped under her, his hand holding her tits tightly the other arm pressing onto her shoulder blades. This wasn't sexual, but instead a hard pinning embrace.

Grimwald took his queue, her wobbling fleshy ass bouncing as she tried to break free.

"Agggggggggggggggggg nnnnnnooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He pressed the oil cone hand into her again. At the point where the resistance had been too great he took a gulp and pressed on. She screamed, making him cringe, but he still pressed on.

The hand felt like it was tearing her apart. But at the last second, her flesh about to split she felt her rim grip over his knuckles.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The sphincter was closing around his wrist, his fist inside her.

"Oooohhhhhh Goddddd!" It felt like she was sitting on a flag pole. Grimbald had done it. His hand was inside her tight rubbery void. He tried to open his fingers but her muscles forced them to remain in the aching cone shape.

She groaned, the sensation of a hand in her ass disgusting yet it had a perverse pleasure." This man had his hand up her beautiful proud ass." She looked up at the ornate ceiling of the master bathroom. "Just one evening," she told herself, "one evening for all this!"

Grimwald began to pump back and forth, an inch or so each thrust.

"Ohhhh God that feels so firm!" Michelle moaned, now back into her game.

The butler was stood back watching in delight the bulge in his trousers evident.

"Ah, ah, ah!" She grunted as Grimbald explored inside her; still not quite believing where his hand was. Her rim was red and taut, her cheeks bulging around his lucky wrist the gel foaming at the point were it passed her rim. He had his hand inside this beautiful arrogant bitch. Each movement made her flinch and buck, his pumping motion increasing.

"Ugggggggggg!" She felt like she had an animal burrowing up inside her, digging deeper and deeper.

"Aaaaaaaaa!"

The old lawyer felt under her, teasing a nipple then massaging the whole hot wet melon. She stared at his face her lips quivering seeing his eyes widen as he flexed his hand seeing her eyes widen in filling sensation.

"Oooooooooo!!"

Grimbald nodded and the butler unzipped his pants.

For the second time that evening she began to suck the butler's dick. It was difficult for as she bobbed forward onto the eager member, her ass wanted to do differently jolting and shaking from the slowly increasing anal fist fuck. She coughed and spluttered the hard cock banging against the back of her throat; the forward ass thrusts making her almost swallow the butlers cock to the base each time.

Her clit tingled so much from internal pressure, and now the hot cock between her lips the butler already groaning. Spittle dripped from her lips as she sucked and devoured the man's meat. Both men were humiliating her with dirty talk arousing her more and more.

"Yean suck it you dirty bitch, that's it ahhh."

"Ride it Michelle ride my hand! Oh god that's deep any second now I'm going to be able to grip that cock stuffed down your throat."

Michelle gargled in sensual fright." It felt like it!"

She spat the cock from her mouth gasping, gripping the shaft with her greased hand.

"Ugggggggg ohhhhhhh my clit! Quicker," she said reaching under herself, her fingers opening her slit showing the flowering bud, I'm coming!!!!!!!"

She pressed onto her own clit with a nail, Grimbald pumping back and forth; long thrusts his hand always wrist deep inside her. She couldn't stop Spence stuffing his cock back in her mouth and she choked as she came.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg Ukkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Her pussy was electric, her ass muscles flexing trying to pump the hand from her. She jerked and shook the orgasm sweeping over her. Her ass continued to spasm and Grimbald felt his hand been shit out of her. He pulled it back slowly easing it around her sore rim a scream of pain and ecstasy from Michelle.

"Eieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Plop! The hand was out, her anus spluttering in relief.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.