Legaly Binding - Cover

Legaly Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a slut wife story in four chapters. Consent to her dead father-in-law's wishes or lose out. She deserves what she gets. Character image based around an internet babe. Check her out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   TransGender   Celebrity   Slut Wife   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution  

Michelle sat rigid in the old German car as it bumped along the uneven hillside road. The car had no air con and Michelle s body was soaking wet, stuck to her blue dress, the humidity over ninety percent. She bit her lip at each gravel bump her nipples aching from the wire bind almost numb by now. Grimbald wiped his brow, his rimmed glasses glinting in the bright afternoon light. He looked over from time to time his eyes tracing down to her slowly rising and falling bosom. He could see the squeezed nipples pressing against the blue material Michelle's painted face taut as she tried to control the discomfort. He'd met the young woman on many occasions. She was always so confident, oozing charisma and attitude. He felt his body stirring thinking of the embarrassment she was enduring today.

She didn't look back at him, instead watched the imposing structure that was the Thorne's family home get closer and closer. As they past through the wrought iron gates the huge columned building towered above them. The car pulled up to the wide stepped entrance Grimwald getting out first to open Michelle's door. Mrs Thorne eased her long legs out standing with a little difficulty. Her tits were now definitely numb and she was thankful they had finally arrived.

Immediately, Spence the families mid aged butler had appeared at the door standing to attention. He didn't make any comment just nodded as Grimwald told him he needed some pliers, adding "Nice to see you Mrs Thorne," as he hurried inside.

In the hall he returned with the pliers in hand. Michelle snatched them from him suddenly feeling less intimidated. "I'll take those." She said walking to the curved staircase." I'll do this myself!" Grimwald didn't answer as Spence unfazed called up to her.

"I've prepared your normal room madam. Diner will be in an hour."

Michelle didn't reply as she marched down the corridor to her sumptuous guest bedroom. Once in the exquisitely draped room she began to carefully unravel her nipples from the steel cord. She yelped and cussed until finally her bust sprang back straight, her ends swollen and tender. She looked around the room. She hadn't been here for over a year; Bartholomew banning her soon after his son, her husband had gone completely ga-ga.

She looked in the wardrobe. There were still a few dresses she had never had chance to collect hanging up. She smiled. Grimwald had looked unsure in the car. Maybe if she'd have cried a little he'd probably have given up. She'd seen how he'd looked at her; he was a man wasn't he? And she knew how to handle men. All she had to do were play the dead fuckers silly games and Grimwald would give her everything she wanted. "Maybe she should have just blown him in the car? Ah well too late now." She mused to herself.

Just after five Michelle descended the staircase like a movie star at a premiere. She had a long split silver dress with matching silver heels. Her hair was tied up in a bun, individual ringlets hanging down to frame her face. She'd chosen a seductive pink lipstick her pale face giving her an angelic innocent look. Her bust was feeling a lot better her nipples relieved by continuously applying ice cubes for nearly all the last hour.

Grimwald stood up from the long dinning table to greet his beautiful guest. She sat, Spence pouring some wine before serving their food. The old lawyer was tapping his fingers nervously, Michelle smiling at him. They ate almost in silence Michelle watching him closely. He was out of his depth she was almost certain. As their food was cleared and they were left alone she decided to apply a little more pressure.

"I'm sure this is very unusual for you. Abusing women. Women who have no other choice." She ask in a matter of fact way, her blue eyes looking straight into his... Grimwald saw the sarcasm in her voice, but controlled his reply.

"Indeed it is Miss. Shall we proceed?"

At that point Spence reappeared and announce the person entering the room behind him.

"Miss Claudia is her sir."

"Miss Claudia?" Michelle's eyes widened in surprise." Who?" She turned towards the heel clipping noise. Across the room a tall olive skinned figure approached. She had long dark hair and a slim athletic figure. Her brown dress was tight and elegant accentuating two admirably firm tits. Michelle gave her the once up and down. She was probably in her late thirties with too much makeup and swayed her hips almost theatrically.

Grimwald gave the new guest a kiss on the hand offering her a seat between him and Michelle.

"May I introduce Claudia. This is your late father in-laws close friend."

The woman said hello with a South American accent, her eyes like dark pools.

Michelle instantly thought of claims on her money, and she couldn't help blurting out what she felt." Close friend, yeah I bet she was. No Brazilian whore going to get her claws into what's rightfully mine." The woman just smiled serenely.

Near by was a tv that had earlier been wheeled into the ornate dinning room; looking out of place among all the baroque furniture. The set suddenly came to life the second video from the deceased beginning to play.

"So you're going through with the deal." It was the face of Bartholomew again." Good. I've seen you dine here many times flashing you're eyelids cooing to my friend and generally slutting around. So I'd like you to live the fantasy you regularly created." He paused." I see you've now met the other guest. Claudia was a loving friend and confident of mine in my last year. So don't waste you're time playing miss innocent with her, she knows all about you in gory detail."

The older woman smiled knowingly.

"Oh and just in case you're thinking about your deal. Claudia's already been amply taken care of. She's here tonight as a favour to me, nothing else. He blew a kiss in recognition to the brunette sat near by. The video when black.

Grimwald produced the second envelope taking out the letter. He scanned it once then read it aloud. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Spence approaching carrying a sliver platter tray. Her eyes caught sight of what he had on the tray. He'd held it low and resting at the edge was his exposed cock and balls hooked out of his zippered pants.

Michelle heard the words read out by Grimbald.

"While remaining seated, service the butler. Bring his cock to stiffness, paying special attention to his balls and helmet rim. I've given orders for him not to wash it in the last couple of days. So be sure to clean the build up from under his foreskin with you're tongue."

Michelle gave a grunt of disgust. Grimwald continued. "Claudia will make sure you perform it to my satisfaction." The lawyer finished and sat back in his chair. Claudia had stood up and come to her side; Spence now standing directly next to her his limp cock presented on the tray.

The blonde felt her cheeks turning red again as her hands reached up to squeeze the man's cock. He grunted in delight as she pulled his foreskin down exposing his greasy underside of his cock head. Her nails scraped along his veined flesh within seconds she could grip like a handle, his cock sprouting to erection the butler looking down in awe, silent apart from appreciative grunts." Mg ug, ug, ugggg!"

His cock was now hard pointing towards her face and she smelt his unwashed flesh her fingers sticky to his foreskin build up. Claudia nodded in approval coaxing Michelle's head onto the tip.

"Yes that's it Miss open up ahhh!"

Michelle's lips enveloped his tip, Claudia gently pushing more of her head onto it. She coughed, her mouth tightening on his skin pushing the flesh back. He tasted disgusting, filthy and hot, his eye hole caressed by her tongue. She began to suck, slowly and steadily. Claudia reminded her to knead his balls and she felt his cock twitch and buck in her throat. He was grunting over and over her high cheek boned mouth trying to draw the life from him.

Claudia gripped her blonde mane pulling her from his dick." Uggh!"

"Show me how to clean!" She snapped like a dominatrix gripping the foreskin herself tugging it back so Michelle could lick under the rim.

She began to lick the build up her pink lips glistening with spittle. The butler gently rocked forward trying to pump into her mouth. Claudia nodded in agreement pushing Michelle's mouth deep down onto him. She baulked and gagged his cock almost choking her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.