First Porno Experience for My Wife and Me - Cover

First Porno Experience for My Wife and Me

by Bullet

Copyright© 2003 by Bullet

Erotica Sex Story: After years, I got my wife to accompany me to Porno Theater

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Over the years I have been trying to convince my wife to join me in going to a porno movie theater. I always got such a trill in seeing couples coming in and seeing the wife playing with her husband and some of the guys. I always thought these husbands were so lucky. I fantasized seeing my wife with her dress open and her bare tits exposed, sitting next to me accepting the advances of fellow male patron. Many a night I would masturbate to that scene.

Well here we were in the parking lot of an Adult Theater in Tampa. May was next to me wearing a dress and looking very nervous. So was I. I figured we better get inside before she changed her mind, so I got out and taking her by the hand entered the theater. The guy that was taking tickets told us it was free to couples so in we went.

The theater was dark but after a few minutes we found a seat. There on the screen was a white blond being fucked by a huge black stud. When I say huge, he was in body and cock. May was watching the screen, as this little lady was getting royally fucked.

May turned and said, "She looks like she is having real orgasms not just acting".

I put my arm around her and said, "Yes, I think even actors get turned on when they are fucked by a real stud". My hand drifted down and was resting on her left breast. I continued by asking, "What do you think of that stud?"

"My lord, how could any woman take all that." But her eyes were wantonly looking at the screen. She snuggled into my arms and was getting into the movie. Around us, I knew guys wanted to get a better look at my sexy wife but May didn't seem to notice as guys move to seats with a better view. I was getting harder and harder know that these guys wanted to see my wife. I was dreaming of her spread legged and open for all to see and that really excited me. I wanted her to be naked and guys to see and touch her.

We settled into watching movie and I was hoping to get her hot so I could show her off and play with her. After about 10 minutes she stiffened. I was worried she saw all those horny men lusting after her and wanted to leave. But I noticed she was watching a couple at the other end of our row. The guy's wife was sitting on her dress. She was naked. A man in front of her was openly masturbating in her face while the guy behind them was playing with her tits. I turned and whispered in her ear, "That turn you on to see that lady playing like that"?

"Oh my lord!" she responded.

My right hand came up and started playing with her tits and we watch the other couple. The husband whispered something to our naked lady and she leaned forward and took the strangers cock in her mouth. May moaned and as I played with her tits I unbuttoned her dress. Soon all her buttons to the belt were undone and my hand was inside her bra fingering her tits.

"Honey the bra clasp is in the front" she said.

I open it and about climaxed as her bare tits tumbled out and were completely exposed with her erect nipples pointing to the movie screen.

She divided her time between watching the movie and watching the other wife become a total slut. I kept kissing her neck and lips as I unbuttoned the rest of her dress so I could finger her pussy. I pulled at the waistband of her panties and she lifted her butt so that I could slip them down. She bent over, gave me them to me, and I stuffed them into my pocket.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was, there she was spread open with me kissing her and finger fucking her right there in the theater. Just behind her was standing a black guy with his cock out playing with it and watching me finger May. His cock was very close to her face so as I kissed her I nudged her head toward his cock.

I was kissing her neck when I felt a sharp intake of air. The black guys cock was rubbing against her cheek. I continued to kiss her moving to her nipples with four fingers buried inside her pussy. She was squirming as I sucked her nipples and saw the black guy was boldly rubbing his huge black cock over her face. As I suckled, I looked up and saw her turn her head so his cock was rubbing across her lips.

My thumb rubbed across her clit getting her as hot as I could. She moaned and laid her head back. The guy leaned over and kissed May. She responded and returned his kiss for a few seconds but then pulled away and said, "No I can't do this."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.