Karen and Tommy - Cover

Karen and Tommy

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2003 by hotwetnshaved

Incest Sex Story: A very naughty mummy has fun with her little boy and dreams about his lovely little girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I'm standing at the sink in the kitchen watching and waiting for the school bus to come up the quiet lane to our cottage, I'm wearing a sheer white blouse, a little denim micro skirt that barely covers my bottom and high heeled shoes.

On the table behind me, I've laid out a tiny, sheer black g-string, a pair of black seamed stockings and a lacy black suspender belt!

I feel a surge of excitement as I see the bus turning into the lane, it pulls up at the bottom of the path leading to the cottage and he gets off with a great big smile on his face.

My heart aches with love for him as he runs up the path towards me, ever since his bastard of a father left us to run away with his underage girlfriend, it's been just me and Tommy, with the occasional dalliance with my friend Sarah when I get particularly horny!

"Hya mummy" he says brightly, then stops in his tracks when he notices the dark circles of my nipples beneath the sheer blouse,

"Ooh mummy, you look lovely, are we going out?"

I smile down at him and ease a heavy breast out into my hand, my thumb gently caresses the nipple into arousal as he watches wide eyed.

"I don't know darling, what would you like to do?"

I smile to myself as he looks at the sexy underwear on the table,

"Would you like to help mummy get dressed?"

His eyes light up with excitement,

"Oh yes please mummy, I like doing that!"

"I know you do darling, because you're a very naughty boy aren't you?"

I slide the skirt down over my hips and thighs and let it drop to the floor,

"You can look at me darling" I say softly, "Mummy likes you to look at her"

I'm wet between my legs, very wet, the pleasing aroma of my cunt fills my nostrils as he undresses hurriedly, his gorgeous little penis juts upright, hard and stiff with his excitement.

"Mmm baby" I say softly, "You're beautiful, why don't you go and get something nice to put on from your special drawer while I wait here for you?"

When he comes down again, I'm sitting in the chair, legs wide open, the glistening mucus of my cunt sticking to my finger as I explore myself sensuously.

He stops in his tracks looking at me and reaches for his penis,

"Oh mummy" he whispers softly, "You're touching yourself"

"Yes darling" I say, "I like touching myself, you can watch if you want"

Slowly I dip a finger into myself again and moan softly, I can hardly believe that I'm letting my son watch me masturbating. The aroma of my excitement fills my nostrils as he sits in a chair opposite me and opens his legs just like me.

"Ooh baby" I croon to him, "Play with yourself for me darling, stroke your cock for mummy"

Cheekily he grips his cock and strokes it in both his hands and I enjoy a little orgasm as I imagine that cock in my mouth or me lying on my back while he lowers his beautiful little balls down so I can suck them gently.

"Do you like watching me too mummy?" he says with a smile,

"Yes darling" my voice is barely audible, "Come and sit on mummy's knee"

Eagerly he scrambles up on my knee and wraps his arms round my neck, I feel his penis sticking into my stomach,

"Oh baby" I sigh into his ear, "You'll never get those lovely little panties on like that"

"Like what mummy?"

Easing a heavy breast out from my blouse, I hold it to his face and feed the nipple into his beautiful little mouth, I moan as I feel his teeth nipping me lightly,

"It's too hard darling, hold mummy's breast"

His hand cups the breast as he sucks on it like a baby and a gasp escapes his lips as he feels my hand closing round his penis,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.