Business Studies - Cover

Business Studies

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A business studies student goes to spend a week learning 'the ropes' of a one man property investment company. Unexpectedly she begins to develop a 'crush' on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Slow  

'How old is this woman?' I ask myself, 'she must be 25 at least, and here she is looking for all the world like a 4 year old wanting to jump into mummy and daddy's bed!'

Nick's ex-wife Rachael is sitting on his side of the bed totally nude and wanting to hop in, hop in with Nick and his lover, me.

I'm absolutely blown away with the sheer cheek of it, waiting for Nick to tell her to go away.

I mean, she is SO pathetic, pretending to be drunk just to make Nick feel sorry for her.

"Rachael," Nick says, "you've got to stop this!"

(So how many times has it happened before? Perhaps while I've been going out with him?)

"You won't notice I'm here, please Nick! You can stay over there with that... that friend of yours, there's plenty of room!"

"Get something on!"

"What?" I can't contain myself, "she's... she's getting in with us?"

"It's alright it's..." he starts to say.

"It's NOT alright!"

Meanwhile, Rachael is rustling through Nick's drawers finding something to wear.

"Where do you keep those baggy T-shirts, Nick?"

(Boy! She's brightened up!)

"2nd drawer... Tee, it'll be ok, I promise!"

I start to get up but Nick puts his arms around me.

"Don't go, don't go..." he whispers and I can feel myself weaken.

I don't REALLY want to leave, it's just a wierd situation.

The bed bounces as Rachael gets in. Nick hugs me tighter, one arm curls under me and rests on my left breast, the other parks itself between my legs. It's our normal cuddling position.

With strength of willpower, I block all thoughts of Rachael lying on the other side of Nick, instead it's just him and me. We made love, we're having a cuddle afterwards, that's all!

I can feel that Nick is hard. His penis nestles in the crack of my bottom, I squirm a little against it, then re-arrange it between my legs. I've sometimes wondered what it would feel like to have one of those things dangling in front or sticking up, all hard and urgent.


I must have dozed for a while, the first thing I notice is that I'm suddenly cold. Nicks comforting, warm body is no longer behind me.

I turn over, the bed is empty!

Sleep fogged, it takes me a minute or so to understand this little fact. I become aware of noises, indefinable, but not coming from this room. It sounds like a woman crying, perhaps, or maybe a dog whining to go outside. My hearing is on alert. In the otherwise silent house, the slightest movement sounds like a bomb going off.

Another cry, definitely a woman this time. Where is Nick?

There's a thump, it appears to come from the next room, the spare one where Rachael was supposed to be sleeping off her drink. I here a man's voice, harsh and angry, another thump, and the woman's cry again.

I'm confused, it sounds like they're fighting, my Nick and his ex- wife.

What'll I do? Has Nick lost his temper and is hitting her? I don't want Nick to get into trouble, I decide to see what's happening before he does something stupid.

I get out of bed and throw on my panties and T-shirt. Outside, the spare room door's shut, I put my ear to it.

Rachael appears to be sobbing, perhaps I'm too late and Nick's already hit her. More thumping, I've got to stop this!

I open the door a little and peer around. I'm shocked speechless, I cannot move!

Rachael and Nick are both naked. She's spread across the bed on her stomach with her knees on the floor and Nick is behind her. He has her by the hips and is savagely stabbing himself into her.

His face is not the loving face I know, but vicious and angry. Rachael's bottom looks red and raw and I can see handprints on it, as plain as day. Nick's pounding her flesh that ripples with each thrust and her face is buried in the cover, stifling her cries.

My first thought is, 'rape, ' but I realise he's not raping her. She looks up and gasps,

"Oh baby... harder..."

Not exactly the cries of a rape victim!

Nick kind of growls and slaps her hard over her bottom cheeks. He then starts in on her in a higher gear. I watch the muscles in his arse clench in response.

I back out and ease the door closed. I don't know what to do. Common sense tells me to get dressed and leave, but I can't leave him to her. Not at least without some explanation.

Is he back with her? Perhaps she'd teased him until he couldn't take anymore and he snapped. I need Nick to tell me now and I don't want to wait till morning.

I sit on the sofa in my T-shirt and panties. The door to the spare bedroom remains closed for ages, the noises eventually dying down.

I am a confusion of feelings, anger and jealousy, sure, but something else as well. I actually felt turned on watching them! I guess we all have these feelings about being, 'taken, ' and dominated and to see Nick... raging... pounding into her, well God, it was a sexy sight! I give myself a little stroke just thinking about it.


I've never really had a boyfriend before. I'm unprepared for the hurt of betrayal and I simply don't know what to do. Ok, common sense tells me to leave but my heart just won't leave me alone. It tells me there must be an explanation and Nick wouldn't do this unless... unless... I don't know!

So I wait and wait, knowing that Nick, at least will have to empty his bladder sometime.

Eventually the door opens and Nick appears, still naked. He immediately looks at the little pool of light over the sofa and sees me. His face flashes guilt at me for a millesecond before he composes himself.

"Hi, I thought you were asleep?"

I don't answer. I think Nick is trying to work out how long I've been here and whether I'd heard anything.

"I just took Rachael back to the spare bed... so we can be alone," he tries to grin, " got to take a leak... be right back."

'Lying bastard, ' I say to myself as I wait, 'I'm going to make him dangle a bit.'

He comes back and approaches the sofa, smiling. He must have decided he's going to brass it out.

"Are you coming back to bed?" he asks, "y'know, you look real sexy there in your panties and T-shirt."

He bends down and gives me a brief kiss. I stare blankly back at him.

When I make no move, he sits next to me. His arm goes around my shoulder, I allow myself to be pulled against him. After a while he asks,

"How long have you been sitting here?"

He looks a little nervous.

"About an hour," I tell him, "I woke up and you were gone so I went to look for you."

"Oh... umm I was in there all the time... she was a bit upset... took a while to calm her down."

"Oh, and did you?"

My voice is hard with sarcasm. Nick's no fool and I see him understanding, adding everything up.

"I see..." he says, "she's asleep now... Beatie... I want you to know that I'd never cheat on you..."

"Oh yeah?" I reply, "not even with Rachael?"

He knows he's been found out, I can tell!

"Rachael and me... we have a history... I want you to understand..."

"I KNOW that, Nick, but why did you have to do it with her right under my nose? Are you just an animal with no free will? Or does it get you going to have two women in one night? Is it a first with you or do you do it all the time?"

"Calm down, you'll wake her."

"I don't care! Just tell me what's going on? Am I just a bit on the side for you?"

He has that 'little boy lost' look.

"No... shit! I spend this last year working my arse off, living like a priest and now..."

He's talking more to himself.

"And now what? Two women are chasing you? Wow, that must be a big problem, perhaps if there was only one..."

I get up to leave.

"NO... sit down... I... I don't want to lose you..."

He pulls me back onto the sofa with his strong arms. I'm nearly in tears. I don't want to be. 'Please let me be strong now, ' I tell myself.

I want to get up but he's holding me down. I'm filled with frustration and anger and the tears come, I can't stop them any longer.

"Please Tee," he says softly, "I love you, but... with Rachael... I guess we can't let each other go."

"So, make a choice, Nick," I sob, "her or me."

"I can't... can't choose..."

He practically sobbing too.

"Maybe... maybe we can work something out," he suggests, clutching at straws.

"Perhaps alternate nights, Nick... or one after the other... like tonight," comes Rachael's voice behind us.

We turn to look at her. She's leaning on the door post, totally naked.

"No, don't get up," she continues, "I'm interested in what plans you have for me."

"Just a minute Rach'," Nick starts to say.

"You haven't introduced me to your little friend. My, she's young, isn't she? I guess you've always liked them young, Nick. Are you still at school, love?"

She directs her question at me.

"Just finishing... I'm going to university next year."

I feel like I should defend him, I don't know why.

"Uni? Smart too, Nick. I guess you've got the best of both worlds. C'mon, shove over."

She squeezes into the sofa on the other side of Nick. Grabbing his other arm, she pulls it around her own shoulders.

"Comfortable?" she asks, "I'm Rachael, by the way, Nick's wife, and you are?"

"Beatie," I tell her.

This is becoming SO wierd!

"Beatie, odd name, you're not Greek?"

I shake my head.

"Nick always used to say Greek girls don't know how to fuck, that right Nick?"

Nick doesn't answer, he's looking straight ahead, swallowing. I remember mum telling me how he'd run and hide!

"So tell me Nick, how'd you want us? Different nights or both on the same day. Perhaps Beatie and I could top and tail you, you'd like that, wouldn't you Nick?"

Again he doesn't answer. Rachael's stroking his leg as she's speaking.

"Nick has a fantasy about two women, Beatie, one on his prick and one on his tongue..."

"Rachael, stop it," says Nick, red-faced with embarrassment.

"Which would you fancy? Or maybe we could swap?" she goes on.

"Rachael..."

"Say something, you're such a wimp, Nick."

"Rachael, no. Beatie's not a slut, she's a nice girl and..."

"Aw, c'mon, Nick! You know, Beat'? Nick and I used to get up to all kinds of things, didn't we?"

"She doesn't want to know..."

"Of course she does... don't you Beat'?"

"Beatie," I tell her, "or Tee."

"Sorry love... Tee. So what do you want to know about our lover?"

Rachael puts her hand around Nick's cock. He tries to pull it off him, but she grips tighter.

"Has he got you to play dress-ups yet?"

I shake my head. Actually this whole thing is getting interesting, strangely.

"His favourite is a school uniform, perhaps you could use one of yours?"

"I don't have..." I start to say automatically.

"Pity, still! Some tights and a short, short skirt... Oh look, he likes the idea."

I look and he IS getting hard.

"Remember that time when I was stacking dishes in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron?"

"Rach'... No!"

"We did it standing up with me bent over the sink, remember that? Oh yes I think you DO remember..." she giggles, still holding his rising cock.

"Nick, I'm going..."

I've decided I've had enough of this. Rachael's trying to make a fool of me and I'm not going to play her game. I stand up and head for the door.

Rachael stands up also and makes to show me out. Nick is silent, his head in his hands.

"It's a pity you're going, we could have SO much fun," Rachael says to me.

"My pants..." I suddenly remember.

"I'll get them," she says, hurrying off.

When she returns I put on my jeans.

"You know, you could lose a bit of weight. You're nice up top but you're a little too hippy," she says.

"I'm fine, Rachael," I reply, "have a nice life."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.