Business Studies - Cover

Business Studies

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A business studies student goes to spend a week learning 'the ropes' of a one man property investment company. Unexpectedly she begins to develop a 'crush' on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Slow  

"All men are the same underneath," Angela's telling me at school, "in the end they all want the same thing."

"When did you get SO cynical?" I ask her.

It's lunch recess and we're sitting up the end of the grounds under an old oak tree, our usual meeting place.

"Well tell me your Nick's different then? Go on, be honest! Like what's he going to do, marry you? Yeah right! A bit of free nookie and no strings, I'll bet. But that's ok, y'know, so long as you haven't got your hopes up or anything."

I tell her I don't have any expectations, you can't have with Nick being so old and having kids and all his other complications.

"Well, that's sensible then," she says, " so long as you're happy with the situation..."

"I am, for now, we'll see."

I tell her that marriage isn't in any of my plans for the moment. I'm going to get a career then maybe I'll look around.

"Well, don't get left behind."

"What about you, Angela, anyway. What do YOU plan to do?"

She looks thoughtful for a moment.

"Same as you, I guess, get a career and... who knows? Maybe I'll find myself some rich older guy and go and live with him and get him to spend all his money on me and stuff," she grins, " maybe... I've found one already."

"Angela! You've got something to tell me, spit?"

She's grinning now like a Cheshire cat.

"I... I, you won't say a word? I know I promised not to say anything about Nick, but this is important!"

I ignore the obvious reply.

"Yes, yes, go on!"

"Well, on Friday night I was down at the mall on my own, just checking out the shops and the guys."

"Yeah, I know what you do, go on!"

"And this old guy comes up and starts talking. He's about 50 or so, really old. He's dark and he speaks with an accent, like he's Italian or Spanish or Polish, I don't know."

"Poles are not dark," I correct her.

"Whatever, anyway he says his name is Jorge and he's from Brazil. Where the fuck is that, like South America or something?"

I nod.

"Ok, well we talk about this and that and then he asks me if I want to go for a ride with him. He looks kind of funny at me then says he'll pay me $200!"

"Angela, you must have known what he meant!"

"Of course I did, I'm not stupid! He told me he just wanted someone to talk to. I thought like, 'sure, ' but he said he wouldn't do anything, he just wanted to talk."

"You believed him?" I'm incredulous.

"Well, almost! He was really nice to me and bought me this top that I wanted."

"You let him?"

"Why not, it was a really cool top."

I shake my head.

"So?"

"So anyway," she continues, "we go for this drive and he had this really cool car, like a limo or something. He tells me all about his family and kids and he owns this trucking company so he's got lots of money. Then he tells me about his wife and how they haven't been getting along."

"Oh brother, not THAT line."

Angela giggles.

"Yeah, THAT line. Like they sleep in separate beds and they haven't done it in months..."

"Oh for God's sake..."

"Yeah, it was SO funny. Anyway, we stop down the beach, y'know past the carpark by that little boat ramp thing."

"I know it, it's secluded," I say.

"Yeah, then he tells me I remind him of his old girlfriend that he had back in Brazil when he was young..."

I'm shaking my head again, 'I don't believe this.'

"... And she was beautiful too, just like me. He then asks me if I wouldn't mind if he touched me."

"I knew THAT was coming," I interrupt.

"... So I say 'ok' and he runs his hands all over me, my arms, tummy..."

"Why'd you say ok?" I ask.

"$200 and a really cool top, that's why. Better than some creep wanting to grope you in his car and you end up paying for yourself at the pictures anyway." she replies.

"Yeah, well..." I concede.

It's easy to agree with Angela sometimes, she makes it sound so logical somehow, I don't know!

"So then he asks me if he could kiss me and feel my titties because they were just like hers..."

"Sure, sure. He sounds like a dirty old man to me."

"He's actually quite nice, not like that at all," Angela replies, "then he asks me if he could see them and he gets me to lift my top for him."

"Well I suppose he paid for it."

"No not that one, I had that in my bag. I had on my purple one..."

"Whatever, Angela. So what did he want then?"

"He wanted to taste them, of course," she starting to giggle.

"To see if they tasted like his old girlfriend's?" I ask.

"Yes!" she replies and we both burst out laughing.

"And next?" I ask, with some trepidation.

I think I might have watched the movie. I'm wondering whether Angela's putting me on. It's not like her though, generally Angela's fantastic tales turn out to be true!

"He offers me another $100 to suck him off in the car," she say's quickly, an indefinable look on her face.

"And did you?"

"Well, it was a hundred bucks, Tee! $300 altogether! Better than waitressing!"

I know what she's meaning. Last year Angela had a holiday job waitressing at this restaurant in town. She told me that she had to work really hard, that she had six tables all on her own. At the end of the evening the staff always stayed behind to be paid and have a drink, etcetera.

The owner was this real sleaze bag and he offered Angela another $50 if she'd suck him off. Angela said he was fat and ugly and probably had all kinds of diseases so she said, 'no way.'

The next thing he followed her into the women's staff washroom and unzipped his pants.

He tried to push her into the cubicle but she was way too quick for him and dodged past him out the door.

"So you did it?" I ask, disbelieving.

"Sure," she answers, nonchalantly, "on my knees between his legs. He squirted all over my boobies. Then he gave me another 100 bucks. That's like 400, Tee, for a HALF HOUR, can you believe that?"

I tell her that I wasn't sure whether she's kidding but she assures me it's all true and that she's seeing him again next Friday.

"He wants to take me to a motel," she adds.

"So you're going to become his little call-girl?"

"To think that, all this time I've been giving it away for free."

"You're crazy," I tell her.


Prostitution! Well it sounds so simple when Angela explains it. I guess, to her, she figures she'd might as well make some money out of what she'd be doing anyway. And way more honest than getting screwed by some guy then dumped.

Nick texts me every day with little messages like,

'Miss U, ' and, 'T 4 ME.'

He's a silly twit, but nice.


I tell Angela about Friday night with Nick. Particularly the feeling of dozing in his arms after making love. It's really the BEST think about love, well almost.

I snapped out of this dream really aroused. It took me a while to work out that Nick had his hand in my panties rubbing me. He'd pulled my arse hard up against his erection and it felt like it was scalding me.

I guess we were ready to go again!

It was kind of slow and dreamy. He just peeled down my panties and slipped it in from behind.

I didn't realise he could bend it like that, it must have felt uncomfortable!

We just kind of ground ourselves together like that for quite a while.

All the time we were having this conversation, all calm and natural.

When we decided we wanted to come, he just put me on my hands and knees and we finished that way.

We're becoming quite a team!


After school Nick calls me on my mobile. We talk for about half an hour, neither wanting to hang up.

I tell him about Angela and ask him if he knew anyone called Jorge.

"Yeah, I've heard of him. A Brazilian, owns 'Nationwide Freight, ' dabbles in a bit of real estate, those guys always do.'

"What do you know of him?" I ask.

"Not much... been around about 6 or 7 years... bought into the trucking business with family capital then brought over the whole extended family. Big family I believe, a son owns a restaurant downtown..."

"Which one?" I ask, suddenly curious.

"Umm... 'The Knossos, ' Greek, ironic that, Brazilian owned Greek restaurant, but it was Greek well before the Da Silva's bought it..."

"The Knossos? That's the one Angela worked in..."

"This is significant, how?"

"Don't you see? No, I haven't told you..."

I tell Nick about Angela being asked to blow the owner for 50 bucks.

"Cheapskate!" responds Nick.

"No, don't you see? The owner was this Jorge's son and now she's going out with the father. Sort of 'going out, ' anyway..."

"I heard the Da Silva's put themselves about. Is this Angela a bit of a fox?"

"The boys like her."

"Well I'd keep my distance if I was her. Obviously the father's more generous than the son... but I've heard a few stories..."

"You have? What stories?"

"Drugs, prostitution, some pretty dubious business practices... hard to tell how much of it's true, but the rumours have persisted ever since Jorge Da Silva bought into that Transport firm."

"Oh no! I must tell Angela!"

"Well, you know what they say about deals," Nick adds, "400 bucks seems a lot for a blow job and, if it sounds too good to be true then it is."

"So are you telling me... what?"

"I'd guess, and I have no proof, that the old man's grooming her to work in his club."

"Club?"

"He owns an 'after hours' club off Harris Street. I've never been there, but I hear it's nothing more than a brothel."

"Nick? Are you holding back? You must have been there..."

"I'm not paying 8 bucks for a beer, anywhere."

"Skinflint!"

"Fuckbunny!"

"Cradlesnatcher!"

... Well it kind of goes on like that for a while.


I ring Angela next and pass on the news.

"So what's Nick saying? That Jorge's going to put me to work in his club? Cool!" she tells me.

"And maybe you have to do his son?"

"Yuk! I'd get to have a choice though, wouldn't I? I mean, what clients to have..."

"Are you sure? You'd be under Jorge's control. And I'd pour my own drinks if I was you, Nick's advice."

"I always do anyway! Don't worry, I'm not stupid. Thank Nick for the information. Hmm, I'll have to think about all of this..."

"Nick said that if you're determined to see him Friday, insist on another motel at the last moment and see what he says. Tell him that HIS motel has some bad memories or something. If he's adamant that it must be there, then bolt..."

"Why?"

"Nick said he might try and pass you around to some of his buddies."

"Ooo and orgy... er! How many?"

"Be serious! Does Jorge know how old you are?"

"Dunno, probably not!"

"Then Nick says to tell them you're underage. None of them would want to be done for statutary rape."

I also tell her that Nick's first piece of advice was to stand Jorge up, spend the $400 and never see him again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.