Business Studies - Cover

Business Studies

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A business studies student goes to spend a week learning 'the ropes' of a one man property investment company. Unexpectedly she begins to develop a 'crush' on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I regard Nick in a completely different way now. After last night he's become, well, like a sexual person, y'know. It's hard to describe.

He's risen before me and is getting the kids organised for school and stuff.

Whe he sees me he smiles and tells me how grateful he is to me for babysitting at such short notice. I bet he is! No mention of last night at all.

I have to go home to and change and I tell him I'll be back promptly at 9.


I have a lot of determination, that's why I do really well at school. I think I get my competitive streak from my parents, they're both very committed in everything they do.

I want Nick to see me as a woman, not a child. A grown up woman with boobs and hips and everything else.

I actually wear a 34D bra but I often hide my bust with billowy tops. I don't like the boys at school ogling me like they do my friend Angela. My skirts are always long and loose. I guess I look like a sunday school teacher.

My dark hair is always tied back from my face in a ponytail and I'm definitely a 'sensible shoes' person.


When I return home, I ask my mum if I can look through her wardrobe for something to wear. I tell her I need to look nice in case I meet some of Nick's clients.

I pick out this 'off the shoulder' number that comes up just above the knee. It's quite tight and hugs my hips and bottom. I choose some nice shoes and finish myself off with a little make-up. My hair is loose and I use a little hair spray to keep it in place.

At 9 I slip back over next door. I knock and go right in.

Nick's in the lounge putting on his shirt. He stares at me for a moment then says, a little flustered,

"What, is it 9 already? Sorry I'm running a little late."

"It's alright, go right ahead."

Hmm, I get a glimpse of his chest as he puts on his shirt. Nice muscles, not too much, just right! My nipples tingle a little.

I have a sudden flash of our chests sliding together, my breasts flattening against him.

"You've dressed up today," I'm shaken from my reverie.

"Um, yes, more businesslike don't you think?" I manage to say.

"Yes, yes... much more, excuse me," he says going back to his bedroom to finish dressing.

We are to inspect more properies today and to go 'location hunting.' This, Nick describes, as 'market research.' Cruising the city and countryside observing the developments taking place and looking for new opportunities.

My dress rides up to mid-thigh in the car, I see Nick giving me little sidelong glances. So he notices, I'm pleased!

At one point I stand close to him as he sketches out a little plan to extend a house.

"See, that bit of land off to the side can't really be used for anything," he tells me, "now if you push that side room out and turn it into the lounge, see? Maybe put in some French doors, here, then some big picture windows on that side..."

I watch his hand dance the pencil over the pad, fascinated. I press against his shoulder to see, perhaps a bit closer than I need to but he doesn't pull away.

He jots down some costings underneath the sketch.

"... about 20 metres of Cedar siding... $400 each for the windows, fitted... 11 to 12 grand plus some landscaping."

He shows me the book Real Estate Agents use to evaluate property. It displays recent sales in the area and gives a fair idea of the house's current market value. It's interesting stuff.

Nick factors in the cost of his improvements and comes to his 'bottom line.'

"$112, 000 would be my top offer for that place," he says, "they've listed at $118, 000 so I think if we put in an offer at $95, 000 to begin with..."

"Why don't you just say, ' this is my top offer, take it or leave it, ' and cut out all the bullshit?" I ask.

"Convention I guess. And they might take a bit less, of course, which means I can do a bit more to the place and get a higher price. C'mon, lets go talk to that agent."

He touches me lightly on the shoulder, but this time I don't jump and he leaves it there for a little longer. I smile at him and he grins back.


The day was mostly spent out in the field, driving around in the Daimler.

Nick told me you must always 'look the business.' First impressions ARE important and if people can SEE you are successful then they assume you know what you're talking about. Vendors are inclined to accept that their property IS only the value you quote.

He also told me you can't let that be an excuse to rip people off, however. News travels and soon no-one will want to have any dealings with you.

"Integrity is the best selling point," he told me.

I put that down at the bottom of my notes.


I am getting along well with Nick, I think he likes me. Today I felt almost like his PA. He makes sure, when he introduces me, that people believe I'm part of his 'team, ' not just a student. He makes me feel important.

I wonder if he has a permanent job for me? Perhaps I could work for him part-time next year while I attend university? I'll put it to him later.

Nick wants me to babysit again for him this Friday! I'm excited but apprehensive as well, now I know that he has a girlfriend. Will it be a repeat of last night?

I picture them arriving home at three in the morning and making love right next to my wall again.

I feel excited by the prospect of hearing the noises of their lovemaking, imagining myself in his bed, but it also emphasises the fact that I'm not his, and probably never will be. The passion of a date followed by regret in the morning.

Who am I kidding anyway? What do I know about sex, besides the mechanics? My practical experience being a quick fumble up my dress and wanking some guy under a tree! How could I please a man like Nick?

I've seen the porn channel late at night on TV. They have a hard core one and a soft core and I think they're both ridiculous. The situations are just not real, the dialogue pathetic and the women all have cosmetic implants. For the first 5 minutes I want to laugh but by the 6th I want to turn it over to the cartoons.

The 'sex' is always the same. She 'goes down, ' on him, he licks her then they fuck for about 20 minutes. I'm like going, ' oh for Christ's sake have a cigarette why don't you!'

I suppose if anything, I like to see the guy's dick. I've become a bit of a connosseur of men's appendages. They look nice all hard and urgent, but I'm not sure I'd want to put one in my mouth. I mean, they pee through it! It would taste all yucky wouldn't it?


Friday night and I again raid Mum's wardrobe. Mum said that it was about time I got some new clothes for myself, that way she'd know half of her's weren't in the wash!

I put on a tight top and some 'hip huggers.' I think my boobs are growing bigger than my mother's. I don't remember hers being quite so pronounced when she wears this top.

I don't think I'll need silicon.

Mum wonders why I'm spending so much time getting ready. She asks me if I'm sneaking off on a date!

"I've just decided to improve my look," I tell her, but I don't think she's convinced.

"Are you sure you're not expecting some company over there? she asks with a wink.

I smile back at her, maybe a little enigmatically. She probably thinks I've got a secret lover, mums are funny sometimes.


Nick certainly notices me this time! He can't help talking to my chest. I hope I haven't gone a bit overboard.

He seems a little flustered, forgetting things and stumbling over a few words.

"Are you alright?" I ask him innocently.

"Sorry," he replies, "It's a long story... complicated."

"Oh?"

Maybe it's not me making him nervous after all.

"Yes," he goes on, " just some things are happening I didn't expect... and I'm not sure I need right now."

"Really? You just seem... so in command of yourself," I tell him.

"Yes... well..."

He sits down for a moment.

"I don't really want to go out tonight," he says, "I'm not sure I'm ready for... what will probably happen."

He sucks in his breath and continues.

"My ex-wife is suddenly back in the picture."

"Really! Is that who..." I say without thinking.

"The other night," he says, "you heard us?"

"Not really," I start gabbling, "I did hear some voices... that's all."

"Sorry we woke you. We tried not to disturb..."

"No you didn't... I mean... " I subside.

"Well, she's back in the picture but I don't know for how long. I can't forget how she..."

"I thought she ran away with a... with someone?"

"A bulldozer driver?" he corrects me, smiling at my discomfort, " yes, one of my contractors, but it didn't last. Then she moved on to a cop for a few weeks. She always has to have someone, you see, someone to tell her that she's an ok person. She's terrified of being alone."

"So does she want to get back with you?" my mouth is dry, my tongue thick.

"Mores the point, do I want her back? I don't want to be a truck stop."

"So can't you tell her to go away?"

"It's not that easy, Tee. I still love her and she know's it. She knows how to get around me and I find it hard to stop myself."

"Nick, I'm sorry. It must be hard."

His eyes are moist. He stands up and I go to him quite spontaneously and put out my arms.

"Hug?"

He folds me into his body and holds me tight. My arms go around his back and I pull him hard against my chest. I'm almost crying myself.

For a moment I detect a lump in his trousers, just below my tummy. It feels a bit warmer than the rest of his body. I feel excited and I don't want to let him go.

He slowly pushes me away and then kisses me on the lips! Ok, just a chaste, friendly-type kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. My head spins, my lips burn with the sensation and my nipples are stiff and aching from the contact.

"You're a good kid," he tells me.

'Kid!' I'm hurt. I don't want to be 'a good kid!' I feel my tears welling up. Nick notices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.