Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The culmination of Billy and Crystal's visit with Philip and Mary had certainly been much different than Crystal and Philip would have ever guessed. She and Billy had left to return to their home three days later, but before their SUV pulled out of the driveway, Philip and Crystal had shared five more lusty bareback unprotected fucks together. Philip had even taken Crystal to the bed where he and Mary slept and he'd fucked her there twice in a row late one afternoon while Mary had driven into town.

Philip's hug and kiss on Crystal's cheek as she and Billy had said their "goodbyes" probably looked like a normal fatherly sort of farewell but Crystal and Philip both knew it was far more than that. In fact, Crystal had ensured that she pressed her rounded breasts more firmly against Philip's chest when they hugged than she'd ever done in the past. As Philip and Mary stood there waving goodbye, Philip was eager for the hours and days to pass until Crystal might contact them with some news that they'd never heard before. Only time would tell and Philip knew he would be very impatient to hear of a new development in their lives.

That night as he lay awake in bed thinking over the last few days while Billy and Crystal had been there with he and Mary, Philip found himself pondering what he'd done and where it might lead them now. He'd started with just wanting his children and inlaws to produce a grandchild and now he and Crystal had become hot intimately lusty lovers and he'd fucked her nearly ten times in the last four days. Philip's thoughts turned to the other two couples in the family -- their other son Roger and his wife Bethany, and then there was there daughter Pam and her husband, Larry. Philip found himself contemplating the possibility of him pressuring Bethany and Roger into having a child or possibly taking the same avenue he'd taken with Crystal. He lay there in the dark imagining making a similar approach to Bethany and possibly even fucking her. That did result in a horny cock and soon he was sporting a very hard thick hardon underneath the covers as he lay there naked. Then, he fought the other scenario that kept coming to the edge of his consciousness but which he wasn't ready to confront -- the situation where he'd pressure Pam, his own daugher, about having a baby. Would he cross that forbidden line and even think about fucking Pam?? Philip told himself that he'd never have imagined that he'd have forced himself sexually on Crystal but then he'd done it and the results had been far more than he could ever have expected. Phillip didn't really see his couplings with Crystal or even Bethany as incest since they weren't his flesh and blood daughters; they were only married to his sons. But Pam was his own daughter and fucking her would most definitely be a case of father/daughter incest. That realization gave him pause but he felt his cock remaining hard and his sexual need starting to burn in his groin as he lay there enjoying lacivious thoughts of being in bed with Crystal, with Bethany and possibly even with Pam.

Philip got on the phone the next morning and gave his son's house a call, pretending he'd called to talk to his son Roger but actually hoping he could extend an invitation for a visit to his other daughter-in-law Bethany. Sure enough, Roger was at work, but Bethany was there at home and he set up a tentative date for the couple to come and spend a weekend with he and Mary. As he hung up the phone from talking to Bethany, Philip found himself starting to formulate his plans for what might happen with Bethany when she and Roger came to spend a few nights under his roof. Bethany was also a very attractive young woman and unlike Crystal, she had very pretty natural blonde hair and she was also well built and always looked very nice and even sexy in her clothes. Like Crystal had been before this past week, he didn't know what Bethany looked like underneath her clothes but his vivid imagination said that she must be very hot from the way her clothes fit her.

Sure enough, two weeks later, Bethany and Philip's son Roger drove up in front of the house and they carried there luggage in where Mary and Philip greeted them at the door. Roger and Bethany both seemed very happy to be there with Roger's parents again and Philip showed them to the same room in the two-story house where they normally slept when they came for a visit.

At supper that night, Philip openly broached the subject by asking in a seemingly informal and off-the-cuff way whether or not there had been any progress in the area of grandchildren. Bethany and Roger both seemed to laugh nervously at the mention of having babies and Bethany even seemed like she was slightly embarrassed at her father-in-law bringing up a subject that fringed on the topic of sex, fucking and having babies. Philip sat there, taking in both Roger and Bethany's body language, and he found himself mentally wondering what the fuck was wrong with his "children" that they didn't seem to get it about having babies and bringing them around for him and Mary to love, play with and enjoy.

As Philip walked down the hallway past Roger and Bethany's room later that night, he heard them talking there behind the closed door and he leaned over to try to overhear what they were saying. The other sounds he'd heard accompanying the talking had sounded like the kinds of noises and sounds made when a man and woman were engaged in sexual foreplay and were beginning to approach the moment of actual fucking. Philip felt his cock growing very hard in his briefs as he realized that he'd been right and Bethany was asking Roger if he'd remembered to put her diaphragm in the suitcase when he'd packed for the trip. He loved it when he heard comments that told him Roger was holding out the case that contained Bethany's diaphragm and he heard his son say that he'd also packed a box of new lubricated condoms that he'd bought that day at Walmart. That was all Philip needed to know. Now he knew for sure that his second daughter-in-law, Bethany, wasn't on birth control and that she was possibly also wide open to becoming pregnant if the timing was right.

Philip wanted to stay there at the closed door and listen to his son and Bethany fucking but he decided to give them their privacy for now. He'd felt like opening the door and telling Bethany that he'd take that diaphragm and she could fuck his son unprotected and conceive a child. He wasn't that bold and he walked on down the hallway.

At lunch the next day, Roger told his parents that he needed to go back to where they lived for two days but that he'd leave Bethany there to visit with them since she'd gotten free to be away for those days. He felt she needed the change of scenery and the change of pace from her normal daily schedule. Philip played along as Roger finished eating and then headed out to return to his home several hours away. Inwardly, Philip began to formulate how he would proceed with Bethany and what he might have to do to convince her to have a baby too. That was assuming Crystal was going to but he'd still not heard any "news" back from her since she and Billy had gone home from their visit.

Philip finally kicked his plan into action that night. He'd told Mary he'd be downstairs watching some late evening television shows when she'd said she was tired and would go ahead and head to bed. Philip wanted to go up to the bedroom where Bethany would be sleeping and confront her there but he stayed downstairs and tried to be patient because he knew Bethany always came "snack prowling" about 10 P.M. every night when she was there for a visit. Sure enough, at nearly 10 o'clock, Philip could clearly hear Bethany's footsteps coming down from upstairs. He felt his cock growing hard in anticipation of what Bethany might be wearing. Normally when she'd come down before, she'd already have dressed for bed and would normally have on a nightgown and a robe thrown over it. In anticipation, Philip had gone down to watch TV wearing only a loosely tied robe with nothing at all on underneath it. And his cock was tently up hard against the front of his robe.

"Hi, Philip," Bethany said cheerily as she swung through the family room where he was sitting in front of the TV on the couch. Philip could see that Bethany had thrown on a light flimsy robe over what appeared to be a rather sexy looking babydoll nighty. He couldn't believe his luck. Wow, Philiip thought, as he felt his cock growing even harder.

As Philip waited for Bethany to get herself something to eat, he knew she'd join him there in the TV room. He was right. Bethany came back with a small bowl of ice cream and plopped herself down there on the couch next to where Philip sat. He didn't waste any time in broaching the subject of babies to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.