Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had just enjoyed getting his cock sucked by Celia and now he was ready to give the sexy young petite blonde a ride that she'd never forget. Her sexy blowjob had taken the edge off his own insatiable sexual appetite and now he was prepared to give this hot little babe a feel of what a real man's cock was like when he was totally aroused and prepared to fuck her until she was satisfied. As Philip felt his cock growing into another raging hardon, he was not only thinking of the next fuck with Celia but with all the other babes in his "knocked up harem" that he'd been increasing and adding to.

Celia and Philip had enjoyed their dinner together, and Philip had felt his cock rock hard in his pants nearly the entire time they were eating. Now they were in a hotel room he'd reserved for their evening sexual liaison together and Philip had just ushered Celia into the room, locking the door behind them. Philip grabbed Celia's petite sexy body as she stood there waiting for him to come inside with her, and now he had his left hand firmly cupping Celia's sexy rounded breast through her clothes. Philip could tell by Celia's reactions not only to her sexy lusty blowjob earlier but now as he began caressing and playing with her sexy young womanly body that he had a young female wildcat on his hands. He knew he could handle her but he knew he was going to really enjoy this hot lusty session with this newfound playmate.

Philip loved how hot and lusty Celia quickly became as he felt her up and she slid her hand over his aroused cock and was caressing and fondling his hardon. Then, Philip quickly got Celia out of her clothes and he had her in only the sexy bra and thong she'd put on just for him that afternoon. Philip's hand was quickly down inside Celia's thong, caressing her naked shaved pussy as she unzipped and unfastened his belt and she kneeled down, taking Philip's hard cock in her mouth again and bobbing up and down on him a few times to get him fully hard in preparation for their fuck while he was finger fucking her horny pussy. Celia loved having her pussy get attention and whether it was the man's fingers or his mouth or dick, she didn't care. Philip loved the plump sexy little pussy Celia had between her legs, and as soon as he got her lower body naked, Philip began rubbing his fingers up and down over Celia's sexy wet pussy lips and then he began dipping his finger and then two fingers inside her tight hot little slit, making her squirm and whine in response to his fingers fucking her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, Philip, do me, baby, doooooooo me," Celia moaned and begged Philip as she felt his fingers driving in and out of her tight slit. Then, without holding back, Celia began to orgasm on the length of her lover's fingers fucking her. She bucked against his hand as he slid two fingers deep inside her and rubbed his thumb up over her clit. When Philip had brought Celia off, he lifted her up onto the nearby bed, laid her there naked and prone on her back, and then he climbed up on the bed with Celia, his hard engorged cock jutting hotly up between his legs. He was more than ready to fuck Celia royally. Philip moved in between the sexy petite young blonde's splayed legs, taking his cockshaft in his hand and rubbing the swollen head of his cock firmly up and down, watching as the tip of his cock spread her pussy lips and then he leveraged himself into her just at the right angle, and then slid his cock fully up inside Celia's horny tight pussy as she moaned and writhed underneath him in response to feeling her pussy filled with her lover's big dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.