Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Phil smiled both inwardly and outwardly as he made his way down the road towards his home that night at the end of his workday. He couldn't believe what a collection of hot beautiful babes he'd gathered around him and how much hot sex he was managing to get these days. He thought about years earlier when he'd been a teenager, totally hormone driven and wanting lots of pussy and he chuckled as he realized that back then he'd been lucky to get some pussy once a week. Now he was getting it every day and sometimes several times in one day. Wow, what a problem, Philip thought to himself. What a hot wonderful problem to deal with. He'd just have to make the best of the situation he found himself in, he thought.

Philip was very pleased with the situation at work. Having found out that he'd knocked up Beverly and that she was more than pleased to be carrying a baby by him made him feel good. And then when he'd realized that Beverly wasn't feeling up to having sex with him for awhile now that she was having morning sickness and she'd quickly found Summer, the sexy younger woman to fill in when he needed some pussy. Philip felt his cock growing hard again remembering how hotly Summer had blown him that morning. She was one very randy young woman and he found her to be very hot and very lusty. Philip found it amazing that he'd seen Summer around the office complex but had never thought of going after her for sexual exchanges. Now that he'd sampled her sexy young wet pussy more than once, he was wishing he'd been "having her" for some time. Philip knew he was almost voracious sexually and he realized that fact more every day. He needed pussy and lots of it. Willing or reluctant, he didn't care if he could get his cock securely inside a pussy, it was his until he'd finished fucking it.

"Beverly, please have Summer come to my office again as soon as she can get here," Philip said into his phone as he sat there with his cock already jutting hotly out of his zipper and his hand stroking his massive thick hardon smoothly up and down in preparation for his new lover's arrival. Summer quickly responded to Beverly's summons and she knew now that whenever Beverly wanted to see her, it meant that Philip wanted to have some hot lusty sex with her again. Summer felt her pussy clench tightly as she knew that she'd either get to suck Philip off or fuck him there on the couch in his office or both. She loved how sexy Beverly was looking now that she was four months along in her pregnancy and Summer intended to enjoy the benefits of her female supervisor's being knocked up as long her she could.

"Mmmmmmm, pretty sexy, Philip," Summer said as she pushed his office door shut behind her and flipped the lock securely on. She didn't want to be caught getting it on by anyone else but Beverly. Summer could feel her nipples hard and perky in the cups of her bra and her pussy getting very wet as she walked over and saw Philip's hand stroking his big hardon up and down.

"Ohhhh, yeah, Summer, I started thinking about you and this is what came up," Philip laughed as he turned so his young sexy lover could get at his big hard dick jutting from his pants. "Get naked from the waist down, Summer, and open your bra for me so I can enjoy those sexy big titties of yours while we fuck, baby," Philip directed as he stood up and undid his belt and then shrugged his pants down to his ankles. He had a chair there that had no arms and he motioned for Summer, once she'd slipped her skirt and panties off, to straddle his lap again and mount his big cock to fuck with him while she'd pulled her sweater up and unfastened the front closure of the hot bra she'd been wearing.

Summer had just freshly shaved her pussy that morning as she'd showered, never knowing when Philip might want her, and she stood there in front of the "big boss" and slid her hand down between her legs, rubbing her fingers up and down over her pussy slip and then she actually stuck two fingers inside her pussy and stood there frigging herself, both getting her own pussy super horny and wet and knowing what it did to Philip to watch her rubbing herself and almost bringing herself off to orgasm in preparation for a lusty naughty fuck there with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.