Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip thoroughly enjoyed the first fuck he'd had with Bethany that afternoon after his lunch date with her and then her little show of being pissed at him, before she'd demonstrated that even though she resented the fact that her father-in-law had forced himself on her and knocked her up with a baby, she could still play the coquette and show up in their hotel room dressed as though she'd come to seduce him instead. Philip knew he had three "tigers by the tail" with his three young ladies in his "harem" but he also knew that he had to play this entire story out to a conclusion none of them presently could predict. Where would what he'd started all end up? Philip laughed inwardly at how hot Bethany had looked in her sexy lingerie and he wanted so badly to tell her that she was hot, that she was possibly the sexiest of the three young ladies but at the moment he didn't want to give her that satisfaction. He didn't want her to know it was possible for her to wrest control of their relationship away from him on occasion.

After he and Bethany fucked, Philip told her to move over onto the bed beside him and lie on her back. He was actually surprised that Bethany didn't get up, get dressed and leave after she'd satisfied his initial lusts but he again laughed silently as he knew she hung around and was ready to go again because she loved it and she need it as badly as he did or worse. With her being pregnant and hormones raging in her young female body, Philip wasn't sure what her sexual needs were but he figured she probably wasn't getting near the cock she wanted and needed.

"Bethany, come over here and sit in this big easy chair without the arms," Philip said in a voice that indicated there was no room for argument. Without any overt hesitation, Bethany strolled naked over to the chair Philip had indicated and sat down. Philip walked over immediately and reached down to pull his daughter-in-law's ass forward in the chair until her naked pussy was right there at the edge where he could reach it easily. Bethany figured Philip would move in between her legs, mount her and fuck her again in a hard, lusty coupling like he normally seemed to enjoy. But instead, Philip got down on his knees there in front of where Bethany had seated herself and he looked up into her eyes first, then he leaned over, burying his face in her just-fucked pussy. Philip loved to have his way with Bethany but he thought for the moment that what he wanted and what Bethany might want could be mutually pleasing. Philip didn't care that his spunk was beginning to leak out of Bethany's pussy and he loved the taste of his lover's pussy, especially after they'd been thoroughly aroused and had actually fucked with him once or twice. He loved hot sexy pussy and fucked or unfucked, didn't matter to him.

Philip slid his hands underneath the cheeks of Bethany's naked ass and held her there firmly by the meat of her ass as he buried in face in her hot wet cunt. Philip quickly lost himself in the hotness of having his mouth on his daughter-in-law's horny cunt and then as he thought about the fact that Bethany was pregnant and that he had been the one who had knocked her up, he felt his cock growing insistently hard again and that urged him on in his eating her pussy so he could bring her to orgasm and then give her another couple of hot lusty fucks before their afternoon together was over. Philip licked and kissed his pregnant lover's hot pussy and he loved the feel and taste of her sexy wet pussy lips. Bethany wanted to resist letting him know it felt wonderful but finally she couldn't hold back and Bethany began writhing on the edge of the chair and then she began to let hot deep moans of lusty pleasure escape her lips as Philip brought her closer and closer to a hard powerful orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, you hot sexy fucker, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Philip, you're so hot, you're so fucking hot," Bethany moaned and bucked her pussy against his mouth and fingers. Then, totally out of control underneath Philip's exploring hungry mouth, Bethany began to cum. She felt the power of her climax explode in her pussy and she could feel her pussy clinch time and time again as the hot pleasurable heat of her climax washed over her whole body.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, baby, you are good," Bethany moaned as she hated to admit that her father-in-law was the best lover she'd ever had and she couldn't get enough of him -- but she just couldn't tell him the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.