Not My Girlfriend - Cover

Not My Girlfriend

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She was not even my girlfriend, but i was more that happy to thrust into her, her boyfriend passed out on the floor just over there

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   .

She was not even my girlfriend, but I was still happy to thrust into her drunken body; her boyfriend had passed out some time ago and was sleeping nearby on the floor. I had slipped off her knickers and spread her legs wide. My hard cock had pushed into her with little difficulty, but now I was approaching my climax. Her eyes were open and she was staring up at me, what did I care she wasn't trying to stop me.

"Can I have a go next mate," I voice said from behind me, causing me to miss a beat, I thought we were all alone, the party had run it's course and everybody had left leaving Mandy, Toby and me.

"Sure mate," I chuckled, I quickly got over the shock of someone else being there.

"It's hers and his over there engagement party, and it looks like it's ending in a right bang."

I was getting near now, she was a very pretty girl, with a fine body; her slim legs spread as they were, were lovely to see and to touch.

"Yes," I called out and pumped a big load into her. "Right mate she's all yours."

I moved from between her legs so he could get at her; she lay unmoving while he unzipped and pushed into her wet pussy.

"God she pretty," he sighed, his thrusts were hard and fast and I knew he also wouldn't last long.

"Yes, yes, yes," he called out.

"Thanks mate," he said as he climbed off her and zipped up, "I'll be off and leave you all together."


I sat down on the sofa and stared down at her, her eyes were closed now, but she wasn't sleeping. I ran my hands over her still spread and naked legs; then up to her covered bust.

"Pretty little thing ain't we," I whispered, "likes plenty of cock too."

Her eyes snapped open at my comment and she stared up at me.

"Poor old Toby there, doesn't know what a slut he's marrying," I said.

"Please," she whispered, "please you mustn't tell him about this."

"Of course I must, my little slut," I smiled down at her, "wouldn't be right to hide it from him."

"Please no," she said her eyes wide with fear, her hand reached up and she grabbed my arm.

"Well I'm sure we can come to some arrangement," I chuckled, "ring me tomorrow."

She just nodded, I got up and left the two love birds together. I'm such a bastard. I've known Toby since school days, noting that he and his delectable fiancée Mandy were getting well drunk, I hung around until everybody had left. Once I was alone with them, I set about Mandy, she was too drunk to stop me pulling her knickers off, spreading her great legs; then I proceeded to fuck her brains out. What I didn't know was that not all the guest had left, but as it happens, that was an unexpected bonus.

My hold over her was somewhat tenuous at best but I had plans to strengthen it on her first visit to my flat. I had lusted after her from the first time Toby had introduced me to her. Her slim, but curvy figure, her pretty innocent looking face. I decided right then that someday I would fuck and control her.

I set the video camera to point at the sofa, put in a brand new tape and waited for her to arrive. She had called earlier and I told her to get over asap. All was ready, when the doorbell sounded, I pushed the record button and went to let her in.

"You're a bastard," she said hotly, "fucking your best friend's Fiancée."

"You've call that right," I said with a nasty smile, "not only am I a bastard, I'm a horny one too."

"So let me get this straight," she looked straight at me with her big eyes, "I let you fuck me and Toby won't hear anything about the other night."

"That's about it," I confirmed.

"How do I know you won't want more?" she asked.

"Well I can't guarantee that," I said with a leery smile, "but on my word of honour, the other night will never be referred to again."

"The word of a bastard," she almost spat, "ok, ok, I've got no choice, what do you want me to do?"

Good, I have her, true to my word, I would never use the other night over her again, I didn't need to now, did I; I would now have something even better.

"Stand up and strip," I ordered.

Reluctantly she stood, her hand slowly removed her few clothes, blouse, skirt, bra and then knickers.

"Turn for me," I requested.

I hoped the camera was catching all this, for she was perfect, much too good for Toby. I joined her on the sofa and she spread her long legs for me.


She was gone now, I recovered the tape, rewound it and pressed play. On the big TV screen, I watched as I fucked her twice on this very sofa.

"You're mine," I said out loud.


"You bastard," she shouted at me, "you said if I did what you wanted, you would leave me alone."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.