Virgin Sacrifice - Cover

Virgin Sacrifice

by Jackalpup

Copyright© 2003 by Jackalpup

Erotica Sex Story: nice two girl threesome with a young female virgin captive! FYI - you shouldn't have sex on a glass table, no matter how thick it looks....i am putting a female dom and a light bondage marker here because the girl is held down and the older female seems very in control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Sex Toys   .

© 2003

He brought the young girl into Morigana's house and the three of them immediately went into the basement. A cool breeze blew in from an open window and swirled at the young girl's feet, snaked up her bare legs, caressing her thighs under her little skirt. The man held the girl by a wrist gently, but tightened his grip if ever she moved away from him.

Morigana smiled faintly in a devilish grin and pointed to a table. Jack took the girl, sat her on the edge of the low, black glass, coffee table and stood to the side of her. The young virgin trembled with fear, watching Morigana and him intently.

With one look from Morigana, Jack grabbed both the girl's wrists and pulled her back and down so she was laying on the table. The youngster gasped and kicked her legs, trying to get back up, but he held her down easily and stood above her head at the other end of the table. Morigana grabbed the girl by her ankles and held her until she stopped kicking, and then climbed up onto the table over her, straddling her.

The woman smiled and put her face close to the little 18-year-old girl's and whispered something to her to calm her down. A simple, "Shhh, it is okay... you are among friends," and the girl relaxed slightly. Morigana moved her face from the girl's ear and to her lips... and kissed her. Her kiss was gentle and calming, then another deeper kiss. The girl's fear subsided for that moment and their lips parted into a deep tongued, passionate kiss.

Jack smiled and squeezed the girl's wrists, getting hard at the sight of the two girls. He watched them kiss for a good five minutes before Morigana stopped and leaned down on the girl, kissing her neck. The virgin squirmed and struggled lightly again, trying to get away, but liking the feelings that rode through her body. Jack made a small moaning noise and whispered under his breath, "Yeah..."

Morigana's hands slid up the girl's body and started to unbutton her white shirt slowly. The teen squirmed again and the look of confusion and fear returned in her eyes. The woman smiled at the look and opened the girl's shirt to reveal her small breasts in a cute laced bra. Morigana kissed her neck again and then moved down, her hands pulling on the girl's bra and letting her pink nipples show.

The woman gently took one in her mouth and sucked on it, making the little girl whimper. She bit into the soft pink flesh and the virgin gasped and squirmed some more. Morigana sucked again and bit once more before stopping to flick her tongue around the, now perfectly hard, nipple.

Morigana moved down and off the girl, kneeling on the floor between her legs. She took the girl's skirt, pulled it down slowly and watched as the youngster struggled against it. She kicked Morigana twice and the woman slapped her hard on the thigh, making the girl almost cry.

She took the girl's skirt all the way off, over her black shoes, which she removed as well. Her pink panties were next and Morigana removed them even slower, watching the look on Jack's face as she pulled them down over the struggling girl's creamy soft skin. Jack licked his lips and nodded, whispering under his breath again.

He pulled the girl's hands up to his hard dick that throbbed under his jeans. He ran the virgin's hands up and down his hot cock, smiling as her little hands brushed up against him. Morigana smiled even wider and bit her bottom lip as the girl's panties came all the way off.

Morigana slid her hands up and down the girl's thighs, following them with kisses and nibbles. The girl started to breathe heavily and she looked frightened. Her young eyes were wide and she watched the woman place kisses on her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy.

The woman spread the girl's thighs wider and she struggled against Morigana and Jack, but she was too weak for them and Morigana soon had her way. She placed her hand over the girl's muff and slid her thumb along the folds of skin and along the girl's clit. The young girl's struggles soon became something else... something pleasurable. She forgot to struggle and soon wriggled on the table and whimpered. Her eyes still held fear and confusion, however and she tugged her hands in Jack's perverted grip every so often.

Morigana slid her thumb up and down while nibbling on the girl's hips and her other hand started unbuttoning her own shirt deftly. She paused only temporarily to remove her shirt and bra before sliding her thumb back over the girl's wet clit. Morigana slid her thumb inside the girl's hole and bit down on her hip at the same time, making the girl arch her back and gasp.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.