Kaz - Cover

Kaz

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story started as something completely different, but then it took over, and I had to finish it this way. I'm pleased. So intrigued was I by this that I had to write some more. Yes, a sequel. I feel sorry for you all already

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Food   Slow  

As Kaz finished checking in at the desk, she scanned the arrivals to see if she could spot Lex before he saw her. She knew he was here. Her Link was set to alert her when he was in range, and it had been sending her warnings for the last few minutes. Finally she saw him approaching from one of the entry ports.

"Leks, over here, at the main desk" she Linked him, whilst waving her arms in the air wildly.

"Got it Kaz. God, I'm glad to see you."

"So am I Leks. And I can't wait to get you alone either. I've got plans for you."

"That sounds ominous. Something kinky, I hope?"

"You can bet on it honey. We've got the whole weekend to misbehave, and I intend to abuse the opportunity something awful"

As Leks got close enough to be heard, he switched to voice, and was careful not to say anything so intimate. "Kaz, you're the boss. I'm just pleased you asked me."

She grabbed him, and squeezed him tightly. "I couldn't ask anyone else after that last episode. Come on. Hey, where's your bag?"

"They told me it would be delivered to our room. Yours?"

"Same. Level seventeen. I can't wait to see it. Let's go", and she held on to his arm, and led him to the lifts. "Hoo boy, you need a shower. Worry not though, you can share mine." and she grinned mischievously.


Leaning lazily against the shower wall, her small frame somewhat hidden by the steam, and the steady stream of hot water undulating over her breasts and down, defining her navel, covering her happily sore womanhood like frosted glass, her mousy brown pubic hair wet and flat, water dripping from the lowest point, feet apart, cute butt against the wall, Kaz knew it had been a good idea...

The two of them had stormed into the room, giggling and cuddling, and horny as hell.

"Shower. Full flow. Forty One. For two." Kaz's Link took care of the practicalities, while she concentrated on removing Lek's clothing without actually destroying it. He wasn't putting up any defense, but his attempts to remove her clothes at the same time hampered her efforts.

"Stop it hon. I can do this faster than you. Sit on the bed. Right, arms up."

"What are you doing? You're supposed to undo that shirt."

"None of that lip, boy. No time. Me, you and that shower have a date. Stand up."

As she pulled his trousers down his strong legs, his underwear went too, and his cock bounced out, looking for trouble. "God Leks, you've distracted me again", she smiled at him, and gave it a couple of friendly strokes.

"Don't do that Kaz, we'll never make it to the shower."

"I'll be good. Just for another minute or two. Lift your feet."

"Right, that's it, you bully. Turn around sweetie." He lifted her arms gently upward, and then reached for the bottom of her shirt, and slowly lifted it, his hands touching lightly past her ribs, brushing her breasts, armpits, and up her arms until the shirt was removed. He was rewarded with a shiver the length of her body.

Kneeling on the floor, he grasped the waistband of her trousers, and kissed the small of her back. Slowly inching her pants downward, his lips moved down as well, until her trousers were around her knees, and his mouth had travelled slowly over her butt and was caressing the sensitive skin at the back of her thighs.

Unable to resist any longer, Kaz leaned forward, pushed her pants down to her ankles, placed her hands on the end of the bed, and parted her knees. Leks kept investigating with his lips, and eventually nuzzled in between her open thighs. Stopping for a moment, he pulled her pants the rest of the way off, and turned around, so that he was lying on the floor. Then he manoeuvred his head between her legs again, and with his hands on her butt, slowly pulled her down to meet his waiting tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.