Making the Neighbor Happy - Cover

Making the Neighbor Happy

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: His wife was dead and he was lonely. The young girl from across the street had been his wife's favorite neighbor and got her to promise something. The promise is kept much to his delight and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

It wasn't much as flower gardens go and Jerry didn't have a green thumb, but he did what he could to take care of it. It was his wife's pride and joy and he promised on her death bed to take care of the flowers. He was on his knees pulling weeds when a shadow crossed over him.

"Hi, Mr. Jefferson." I see you're taking good care of her garden."

"Oh, hello, Carol." Yeah, doing what I can to make it look nice. Sure wished she was here. I'm afraid I'm not very good with flowers and such."

Carol Biggins lived across the street. It was the beginning of summer and she was home from collage. She knelt on the grass facing him and started pulling weeds.

"I know you miss her. We all do very much."

"Thank you. It's nice to know she will always be remembered, " he replied finally looking at her. His heart skipped a beat when he looked her and the tight sweater she was wearing. It showed the very large size of her breasts and even her nipples looked to be hard. His loins tingled and he felt his organ beginning to swell as he cleared his throat. "I've got some iced tea in the house if you like."

"Sure, " she readily answered. "I'd love some. Come on and I'll fix the glasses."

They went in the house and Jerry sat on the sofa. Carol went to the kitchen, found the glasses and iced tea. She brought everything out on a silver tray, one she knew belonged to his late wife.

"I hope you don't mind, Mr. Jefferson, but I remember all the years Maggie used this tray when us kids would come over."

"No, I don't mind at all, in fact I'm glad you thought of it. Look, Carol, we've known each other for so many years and now here you are all grown up and in collage. So I think it's time you stop calling me Mr. and start using my name."

"OK, Jerry, " she said shyly. "It might take me some getting used to, but I'll try." Carol placed the tray on the coffee table and stood up taking a deep breath and looked around. "I like the way you've kept up this room, " she commented.

The sight of her large breasts pushing out against her tight sweater wasn't in the least lost to his eyes. Again he felt the stirring in his loins as his pants suddenly became just a little too tight in the crotch.

"Thank you. We both loved fixing up the front room and I just couldn't let it go." He sipped his tea and kept his eyes glued to her magnificent chest.

"I remember so many times when Maggie and I would sit in the room and talk. You know girl talk. She told me so much more about becoming an adult then my mother. She even taught me about sex and boys." Carol didn't blush when she mentioned sex. She had caught his look when they were in the front yard and again when she had breathed in deeply. It was something she had done on purpose.

"Oh? Maggie never told me of those talks, but then why would she. It was private and none of my business, " he blushed slightly. Jerry saw that she had caught him staring at her and quickly cast his eyes elsewhere.

"Oh, yeah." She told me what boys would always be trying to do and how to stop them. Maggie even told me how sex was done and why. I'll never forget the one time when she was talking to me about when a girls body changes and she grows up."

"Uh, do you think this the kind of subject you and I should be talking about, Carol? I mean, you're so young and pretty and I'm so much older."

"Hey, lighten up, Jerry. Couldn't be more natural. Look, I've known you all my life. Where is it written you and I can't talk about anything we want including sex?"

"Well, you got a point there. OK, talk, " he replied becoming interested in just where all this was going.

"Well, I was just past puberty and beginning to grow breasts. She explained what they were for and how the boys would notice and like them. It wasn't until a few years later when I had really grown that she told me more. "Oh, your glass is empty and so is mine. Let me get us more." Carol picked up the tray and disappeared into the kitchen.

Jerry took the few minutes to calm himself. All this talk of sex and breasts was getting to him and it showed in his crotch. He had just gotten himself under control when Carol returned. This time she knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yeah. She took me into the bedroom saying she wanted to show me something. Well, once inside Maggie took off her blouse and bra. There she stood her breasts naked. I was in awe and surprised. Wow, did she have a nice pair, but of course you know that already."

"Maggie did that?" Jerry exclaimed. "I would never have imagined her being so, well, personal."

"Oh, yeah and she did even more. She showed me how to make a woman's nipples hard and become aroused when played with. Of course mine weren't even near as nice as hers." There was a moment of silence before Carol went on. "Now I wonder if mine are as big and nice as Maggie's."

Carol sat up on her knees and lifted up her sweater. She pulled it up and over her head and dropped it to the floor. She didn't wear a bra and let him look at her naked breasts. As much as he wanted, Jerry couldn't keep from looking any more than he could stop his organ from growing and pushing at the front of his pants.

"What do you think? Are they even close to hers?" Carol asked cupped her large naked mounds and lifting them. "They are heavy and I'm very proud of how they have grown in the last couple of years."

"Yes, " he gasped gazing at the half naked young woman kneeling before him. "They are just as big and nice looking as Maggie's. If you only knew..." he couldn't finish the sentence.

"I already know, Jerry. The last time we spoke Maggie knew she was dying and made me promise to keep myself pure. I've always been your favorite haven't I?"

"Yes, your were always my special child in the neighborhood, the daughter we never had." Jerry was sweating and becoming very aroused by now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.