The Ronson Procedure - Cover

The Ronson Procedure

by NyteMyst

Copyright© 2003 by NyteMyst

Erotica Sex Story: A boy at school is subject to medical tests involving ejaculation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   .

Although the Chilcote Academy was not particularly noted for academic excellence, it did enjoy a certain reputation for achieving results with students who had proved difficult or even unmanageable at other institutions. Originally established as a boys' school in the late nineteenth century, the school had thrown open its doors to females in the nineteen-fifties and it now housed a small girls' campus that was kept carefully separate from the male half of the school. The Academy grounds were nestled in a wooded valley some five miles from the nearest town and a high brick wall both encircled the property as well as dividing it into the male and female campuses. Only a large imposing Administrative building, which had once comprised the entire school itself, joined the two separate halves into a single institution.

When Todd Halprin was enrolled in the Academy during his fourteenth year, the institution was run by Ms. Honoria Blackwell, a stern, no-nonsense educator who took pride in the discipline she was able to maintain within the student body. She had impressive credentials as well as a formidable reputation amongst her peers and she assured Todd's parents that he would shortly settle down under the strict and demanding routine that governed daily life at the school.

Todd, who had recently been expelled from his last Boarding school after a pot-smoking incident in the dormitory, was less than enthusiastic about his change of surroundings. However, after his first two-weeks at the Academy, he found that the place was not all that bad and he began to make some friends amongst the other students. The classes were no more difficult than at his previous school and, though there were rules and regulations to observe, he had no real problem with the place.

One afternoon during his third week at the school, he happened to notice the long, two-story structure behind the Administration building. He had seen it before but hadn't really given it much thought at the time and he asked a friend what it was.

"The special unit," his friend responded without further explanation.

"What's that?" asked Todd curiously, staring at the building.

"Just another part of the school," shrugged the boy. "It's where they teach the special students."

"The bad ones?" Todd queried. His friend shook his head.

"Oh no... the really good ones I think."

"So... what do they do there?" Todd wanted to know.

"Hell... I don't know," came the reply. "Once you go there, nobody ever sees you again 'til you graduate..."

This somewhat cryptic response might have provided some food for speculation in Todd's mind but the issue was quickly dismissed when the bell rang for class and he promptly forgot about it thereafter. It wasn't until a week or so later that the subject of the special unit came up once again.

"Report to the Head Mistress's office, Mr. Halprin," the Dormitory supervisor said to Todd one afternoon. Todd felt a sudden stab of anxiety. In past experience, such meetings invariably resulted from incidents of bad behavior and, though he could think of nothing he had done wrong, he was still nervously apprehensive at the prospect of the interview. He tried to ask what it was all about but was dismissed with a curt warning not to keep the head mistress waiting.

About twenty minutes later, Todd found himself in Ms. Blackwell's plushly furnished office in the Administrative building. A secretary told him to wait and he sat in a wooden chair in front of her imposing desk, trying to imagine what he must have done to warrant this meeting. He was in a state of near nervous prostration when the head mistress finally swept into the room.

"Ah... Mr. Halprin," Ms. Blackwell smiled as Todd climbed to his feet. At forty she was still an attractive woman with a trim figure and a mane of luxurious black hair that was pulled back tightly into a bun. She strode past him, waving him back into his chair, and sat down behind her desk. "And... how are you settling in young man?" she asked him pleasantly.

"Uh... uh, fine," Todd managed to reply, his mouth dry with anxiety. Ms. Blackwell smiled in response and then began to question him about his work at the school and his previous educational experiences. This continued for about ten minutes and then a knock came at the door, interrupting the interview. Ms. Blackwell bade the caller enter and a young lady wearing a school uniform came in carrying a bundle of file folders.

"Here are the files you requested," said the girl as she approached the desk. She was quite tall, approximately seventeen years old and she had long blonde hair spilling over her shoulders. Her figure was delectably trim beneath the tight fitting black uniform dress and Todd stared at what was clearly the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. She set the files down on the headmistress' desk.

"Thank you, Tanya," said Ms. Blackwell.

The girl nodded in response and then, without so much as a glance at Todd, she turned and left the room. Todd, unable to help himself, turned to stare after her and the headmistress smiled at the effect the young girl had had upon him. She cleared her throat pointedly.

"And now to the purpose of this meeting," she began briskly. "After the last few weeks of observation, we have decided to transfer you to the special unit," she told Todd, pausing to let the announcement sink in. Todd swallowed.

"The... the special unit?" he faltered. "What will I do there?"

"It's an adjunct to the normal curriculum," Ms. Blackwell explained. "I want you to move into the unit today. Once you are settled in, the program will be explained to you." She arose from her desk and pushed the button on her intercom. "Send Ms. Davies in, please," she said.

Todd wanted to ask for further details but before he could even formulate a question the door opened and a very pretty woman in a white lab coat entered. She had long copper colored hair and a pair of small-framed glasses that emphasized rather than detracted from her finely chiseled features.

"This is Todd Halprin," Ms. Blackwell said to the woman. "He's transferred to the special unit as of this moment."

"Academic wing or the clinic?" the woman asked.

"Clinic..." replied Ms. Blackwell, sitting back down behind her desk. This piece of information seemed to please Ms. Davies.

"Excellent," she beamed. She nodded to Todd. "Come on then, young man," she commanded. Todd rose uncertainly, feeling even more nervous than before, and was chivied out of the room by the pretty young woman.

"Did... did Ms. Blackwell say the clinic?" he asked as he was led down a corridor toward the back of the building. Ms. Davies nodded. "But... I'm not sick," he protested.

"That's good," answered Ms. Davies as they reached the rear exit. "We need you healthy." She pushed open and they began to cross a short walkway leading to the special unit building.

"What about my stuff?" asked Todd. Ms. Davies shook her head. You won't need anything," she informed him in a tone of finality that precluded any further conversation. They had reached the special unit and Ms. Davies pulled open the door and waved the nervous boy inside. He entered and saw a stairway leading up and one leading down. "This way..." commanded Ms. Davies, taking the latter.

A few moments later, Todd found himself in a long corridor completely finished in white tile. Doorways led off to either side of the hallway and Todd was instructed to enter the first of these on his left. Inside there was a desk and several filing cabinets and a row of hooks on which reposed the type of short smocks given to patients in hospitals. Ms. Davies nodded toward them.

"Get undressed and put on a gown," she instructed him. "I'll be back in a moment." She turned and left Todd then, leaving him standing confused and uncertain in the little room. He hesitated for several minutes, wondering if he should try and escape but then, realizing the hopelessness of this course of action, he gave in and began to disrobe.

Even the largest of the gowns he tried on extended no more than two inches below his crotch and he felt helplessly exposed as he tied the strings behind him. His bottom was almost totally open to view no matter how tightly he pulled the garment about him and he was afraid that any uncalculated movement would allow his genitals to swing free. He stood with his back to the wall as Ms. Davies returned.

"Excellent," the woman smiled as she entered the room. She sat at the desk for a moment and wrote in a ledger and then she stood up and beckoned to Todd. "Come on then... let's get you to your room," she said.

Todd was led out of the room and down the corridor. The doorways to the right, he noticed, were all double doors with windows set into each half. He tried to see what was inside but in each case the lights were either off or else turned down very low. To the left, the doors were all single and without windows. The first half dozen or so were all closed but the seventh was open and, as he and his escort drew near, he managed to look inside, the sight within causing him to gasp out loud.

There was a narrow bed just inside the door and strapped to it, fully naked, was a boy of about his own age. He was blindfolded, with straps over his arms and lower legs and there was a curious gleaming steel cylinder completely enclosing his cock. Two rubber tubes extended from the top of the cylinder, one snaking down into a glass receptacle on the floor and the other going across his body into a strange humming device on a small table beside the bed. There was a woman in front of the table, her back to the door, and, as she manipulated some controls on the device the boy suddenly arched his back, thrusting his hips upward toward the ceiling. His fingers gripped the sheet beneath him and his features contorted into a tight rictus, though of pleasure or pain Todd could not tell. In horrified fascination, Todd faltered in his step as he peered through the doorway and he felt Ms. Davies push lightly against the small of his back.

"Come along, Mr. Halprin," she said briskly.

Todd was taken down the corridor past a few more closed doors and then ushered into a room almost exactly like the one he had just seen. Ms. Davies instructed him to wait there for him and then, without providing him with any further information, she closed the door and left him. Todd, his pulse still racing, sat down heavily on the little bed and clasped his hands together tightly in his lap. He could not get the strange image of the naked boy out of his mind and, as he sat there, very much alone, he wondered what on earth he had gotten himself into.


Almost an hour passed before Ms. Davies returned. When she returned, she beckoned to Todd and led him across the hall to one of double sets of doors. She pushed it open and stood aside to let Todd enter and he found himself in a white tiled room that looked alarmingly like the operating room of a hospital. It was quite large, divided down the middle by a low screen, and he could see that there were other people in the far half of the room.

For a moment, Todd could make out very little and then he saw, with a little leap of his heart, that one of the figures was Tanya, the pretty girl he had seen in the Headmistress' office earlier that day. She was now wearing a white clinical gown like Ms. Davies and she didn't look up when Todd entered. Beside her was another white-coated figure with her back to Todd and, though he could not see her face, he knew from the glossy black hair that it was Ms. Blackwell. Both females seemed engrossed by something on the table between them and, looking down, Todd could just make out a pair of naked legs stretched flat and strapped to the white-sheeted tabletop.

"Mr. Halprin is here," Ms. Davies announced.

"Very well... have him prepped," the headmistress replied without looking up.

Todd was led toward a small doorway at the rear of the operating room and, as he was taken, he saw another table against the back wall. It was of a distinctly medical design, with foot stirrups at one end, and the upper half of the table was inclined to form a backrest. He goggled at it nervously as he passed, wondering if it might have something to do with his presence in this curious place.

The little room through the doorway contained a toilet against one wall and, beside it, a low platform with a sink at the foot end. There were three taps over the sink and the middle faucet had a long rubber tube attached to it. Ms. Davies lifted the tube to examine it and, when she did so, Todd saw the black rubber nozzle at the far end. It was similar to a device he'd seen some years ago and he felt his heart sink at the sight of it.

"Oh... oh... please," he began to protest. "I really don't think I need... I don't think I need that." Ms. Davies clucked almost impatiently.

"Come on, Todd," she said firmly. "It's part of the procedure." She patted the top of the platform indicating where she wanted him.

Some three years earlier, Todd had been hospitalized with an intestinal complaint and he had been given an enema as part of his treatment. He could not remember much of the procedure having been to sick to care a great deal, but he did recall that it was rather uncomfortable. He was in no rush to repeat the experience but he knew that resistance could only lead to unpleasantness and, reluctantly, he climbed to his knees on the platform.

"Have you had an enema before?" Ms. Davies asked. She pressed against the small of Todd's back, pushing him down onto all fours.

"Once..." responded Todd miserably. He heard a snapping sound as Ms. Davies pulled on rubber gloves and then there was a brief silence as she busied herself at the sink.

"Well... this won't be too bad," she said soothingly. She approached Todd and pulled his gown up over his hips, making him squirm in embarrassment as his entire nether region was exposed to her. There was a slight pause and then he felt Ms. Davies' fingers slide between the cheeks of his bottom and begin to apply a thick greasy ointment to his anus, rubbing it in with slow circular motions. The sensation was not at all unpleasant and, despite his discomfiture, he felt a familiar stirring in his groin.

Ms. Davies massaged for a moment or two, working the cream inside with the tip of one finger and then she withdrew her hand. A moment later, Todd felt the nozzle he had seen a few minutes before pressing up against his anus and he let out a short gasp as the woman slid it inside him with practiced ease. There was a brief feeling of discomfort as the bulbous tip stretched his sphincter and then the whole implement was slipping easily inside his rectum. It was not at all as painful as he remembered it to be from his first experience and, to his surprise and humiliation, he discovered he was now fully and stiffly erect. He heard Ms. Davies give a low chuckle.

"Don't worry about that, Todd," she laughed softly. "That happens with all the boys."

Ms. Davies stepped back from the platform and turned on the tap. A moment later, Todd felt a surge of cool water flooding him and he gasped again. The flow was steady but not too intense and it produced a curious but pleasurable sensation deep inside him causing his cock to throb heavily between his legs. It continued for about a minute and a half and then a fullness seemed to develop in Todd's stomach making him grunt at the pressure.

"Just a bit more," Ms. Davies said. She allowed the water to flow for a few more seconds until the pressure became almost too intense and then she quickly switched off the tap. She waited for a moment and then she grasped the nozzle. "I'll need you to roll quickly over to the toilet when I remove this," she said. "Can you manage that?"

"Yes... yes, I think so," Todd whispered, gritting his teeth at the distention he was feeling.

Swiftly, Ms. Davies withdrew the implement from Todd's rectum and he quickly rolled off the platform and sank down gratefully on the nearby commode. Almost immediately, the contents of his bowel began to expel in a splattering rush of fluid and he experienced a deep sense of relief. It was embarrassing doing this in front of a stranger but Ms. Davies seemed unconcerned by the procedure and she busied herself at a counter at the far side of the room as Todd continued his expulsion. He was just draining himself of the last bit of liquid when she turned to him again and he saw, with a little stab of alarm, that she was holding a razor and a can of shaving cream.

"We have to get you all clean and neat," she smiled as she approached him. She knelt down on the floor in front of the boy and pushed him back against the tank of the toilet so that his still erect cock bobbed into view over the seat. Todd blushed.

"Do... do you have to?" he inquired tremulously.

"'Fraid so," Ms. Davies responded. She squirted a generous dollop of the cream into her hand and then applied it to his pubic bush, massaging it in. As she did so, her hand brushed against Todd's erection and he jumped at the sensation. It was the first time that anyone had touched him there since he was an infant and he felt his face turn redder still. "Okay, let's get this done," said Ms. Davies.

With deft speed, the woman quickly maneuvered the razor over Todd's genital region, denuding him of his sparse growth of hair. She used her free hand to move his cock this way and that and, though it was all rather alarming to Todd, the gentle, almost casual way she manipulated him was curiously exciting. He could feel his cock head throb inside the sheath of his foreskin as he looked down and he experienced an odd rush of arousal when he saw the strangely compelling sight of his bald, shiny smooth pubis.

"There we go," Ms. Davies announced as she climbed to her feet. She moved to the door and called out. "Finished..." she said. There was silence for a moment and then the headmistress replied.

"Okay... let's get him measured."

Todd was led back into the main room and, as he stood by the back wall, he was able to see around the screen into the other half of the chamber. Tanya, standing at the opposite side of the table looked up to see him and, as though automatically, her eyes dropped to Todd's groin. His erection had flagged a little, leaving him only semi-erect, and he blushed again when he fancied he saw a smirk of amusement flit across her pretty features. She turned away, as though dismissing him, and busied herself at a counter against the far wall.

"Okay... up on the stool," Ms. Davies said to him. She pointed to a small footstool on the floor near the dividing screen and he approached it, stepping up onto the nine-inch high platform. As he did this, he was now able to see right over the top of the screen and for a moment he was able to see another boy on his hands and knees on the operating table beyond. The boy, who looked very much like the one Todd had seen in the little room earlier was sporting an impressive erection that pointed down stiffly toward a glass receptacle on the table top beneath him. It was curious sight indeed and, although Todd had never had a remotely sexual though involving another male, the sight of this boy's obvious arousal produced a sympathetic throb of arousal in Todd's own cock, bringing him fully hard once again. He stared for a moment longer and then Ms. Blackwell strode up to him from around the far end of the screen.

"Alright, let's get a look at you," she said. She nodded approvingly when she saw his state of tumescence and pulled a tape measure from the pocket of her coat. "Twelve centimeters," she intoned to herself as she stretched the tape alongside the shaft of Todd's erection. She reached out and gripped the end of his organ, making the boy shiver at the sensation. "Nice thick foreskin, too," she observed. She turned to Ms. Davies. "Have you cleaned inside the prepuce?" she asked.

"Not yet, headmistress..." Ms. Davies replied.

"Never mind, I'll do it," smiled Ms. Blackwell. She motioned Todd to climb down from the stool and, as he did so, he saw Tanya approach the other boy, her hands sheathed in clear plastic gloves. She caught his eye for a moment and smiled before turning to whatever task she was about to undertake. "Up here, please," Ms. Blackwell said to Todd, patting the table beside the wall.

Nervously, Todd climbed up on the table, turning to lie with his back propped up against the reclining rear section. Nothing too terrible had happened to him yet but he trembled in anticipation when Ms. Blackwell grasped the shaft of his cock in one hand and deftly rolled back the foreskin with her other. She seemed pleased by what she saw, and she gently slipped the thick hood back and forth several times, exposing and re-exposing the shiny head beneath in rapid succession as though performing some sort of test. She released him then and fumbled in the pocket of her clinician's coat.

A moment later, Ms. Blackwell withdrew several small metallic objects and, eyeing the dimensions of Todd's cock, she selected one and returned the remainder to her pocket. The object consisted of a cylindrical metal cage approximately an inch and a half long and a little more than an inch in diameter and it had a thick metal ring at one end. Grasping Todd's cock again, she slipped back the foreskin a final time and then slid the metal ring over the shiny head, pushing it down until it was seated beneath the corona, with the cage completely enclosing the head. She paused for a moment and then, too Todd's amazement, she began to work the thick sleeve of foreskin back up around the sides of the cage.

The stretching sensation was very intense and a band of sweat broke upon Todd's brow as Ms. Blackwell manipulated his foreskin, sliding the narrow hood up, millimeter by millimeter, around the metal device. It took several minutes and then Todd was confronted with the novel sight of his foreskin completely extended, yet held open by the strange appliance. Normally curving around his cock head, the foreskin now rose vertically, as wide as the shaft of his cock along its entire length, and the hole nearly a centimeter in diameter where it closed about the top of the cage.

"There..." said Ms. Blackwell to herself. She reached beneath the table and retrieved a hose with a very thin nozzle attachment and a trigger extending from the base. It looked to Todd like the water pic his parents used for dental care and when Ms. Blackwell activated the trigger, sending a powerful yet narrow stream of water into the air, he saw that its function was exactly the same. She made an adjustment to the nozzle so that the stream began to pulse and then she turned to Todd.

"This will sting a little for the first few seconds," she informed him. "But you'll quickly get used to it." She placed a curved kidney basin between his legs, sliding it beneath his scrotum, and then she grasped Todd's cock firmly about the base with her left hand and brought the tip of the spray nozzle up to the opening to Todd's cock. She paused for a moment, examining the interior, and then she activated the spray.

"Oh... Oh gosh!" exclaimed Todd in some alarm. The thin jet of water burst across the surface of his sensitive cock head like a tattoo of tiny needles, drumming against the flesh unmercifully. In moments the cup created by Todd's foreskin filled with water and the overflow ran down his shaft into the waiting kidney basin. Several times, Ms. Blackwell bent his cock forward to empty the water and then she continued scouring the interior, playing the narrow jet around and over the shiny surface. It did indeed sting at first, almost painfully in fact, but then, as the operation continued the sensation became quite pleasurable and Todd began to fear that if it went on much longer he might embarrass himself by ejaculating. He felt a building pressure deep with in his loins and then, just as he felt himself reaching the point of no return, the headmistress abruptly switched off the jet and returned the nozzle to its holder beneath the table.

"Excellent..." concluded the headmistress with a smile. "Now we need to proceed to the volume test." She saw a look of consternation pass across Todd's face and she patted his thigh reassuringly. "Don't worry," she told him. "Nobody dislikes this part..."

Turning away from Todd, Ms. Blackwell went over to a cabinet at the far wall and took out a strange device consisting of a long glass cylinder graduated with markings along the length. It was bottle shaped at one end, terminating in a narrower nozzle-type opening, and the other end had a heavy metal base. From a nipple along the middle of the cylinder, there was a short rubber hose with a bulb attachment. Ms. Blackwell examined the device and then, with a nod, approached her nervous patient. "Okay," she said. "Let's get you attached..."

Taking hold of Todd's still erect cock once again, the head mistress inserted the narrow end of the glass cylinder into the opening created by the foreskin cage. She pushed it flush against the head of Todd's cock and then, giving a few short pumps to the bulb attachment, she caused the cylinder to suck hard against the firm penis flesh, creating a vacuum that held the device firmly in place. Testing the suction and nodding with approval, she then unsnapped the rubber hose and directed Todd to get up from the table.

As soon as Todd stepped down to the floor, the cylinder, with its heavy metal base, pulled his cock straight down toward the floor and swung back and forth. It was a strangely exciting sensation and Todd felt himself throb with arousal as the fullness of the weight tugged at him. At Ms. Blackwell's direction he crossed the floor to the dividing screen and stepped up onto the little stool once again. "Feet far apart, please," she instructed him.

From atop the stool, Todd could see into the other half of the room again. The other boy was still on the table on all fours and his eyes were closed in obvious pleasure as Tanya ministered to his midsection. The girl had her back to Todd, obscuring exactly what she was doing, but he could see that her left arm was reaching beneath the boy and moving back and forth rhythmically while the other seemed to be manipulating something in his bottom. Todd stared in fascination until Ms. Blackwell pushed him forward making him bend all the way over.

Bracing himself against the divider with both hands, Todd leaned forward until his trunk was nearly parallel to the floor. His cock was pulled down straight between his legs and his bottom, in this position, was thrust back in complete exposure. He waited in anticipation and then, emitting a little gasp, he shivered as he felt the headmistress reach a gloved hand between his legs from the rear and begin to gently massage the tight little sac of his scrotum. She rubbed him softly for a moment or two and then, with her free hand she grasped the shaft of his cock between the thumb and forefinger and started to milk the turgid length of his organ.

Having endured the pleasurable torment of the cleansing spray almost to the point of coming, Todd came very quickly to the brink of orgasm. Ms. Blackwell employed a delicious technique of manipulation in that she gripped the outer skin of his cock quite tightly and slid it back and forth rapidly over the firm erectile tissue beneath. In only a few seconds, Todd gave a sudden moan of pleasure and felt himself ejaculate into the vacuum created by the cylinder. His hips jerked back three times in a row with each surge of sperm and a moment or so later, with Ms. Blackwell milking him to the finish, he shot his entire load into the container.

When it was over, Ms. Blackwell released the vacuum by squeezing the nipple attachment and she carefully pulled the end free from Todd's cock. She removed the foreskin cage and then directed him to step down from the little stool as she held the cylinder up to the light.

"Hmm... thirty Cc's," she mused. "Not bad..." She smiled at Todd and then added, somewhat cryptically. "I'm sure we can build you up though, my boy..."

No sooner had the headmistress uttered these words than a sudden commotion erupted from behind the screen. There was a loud gasp followed by a series of sharp, guttural grunts and then an exclamation of surprise by Tanya. Ms. Blackwell went immediately to see what the fuss was about as Todd listened with considerable interest.

"Almost 200 milliliters, Ms. Blackwell," said Tanya, her voice strained with excitement.

"Two hundred?" replied the headmistress. "That's excellent. One of our best results yet..." There was a long pause and then a conversation followed that Todd could not quite hear. He stood there, his erection now wilted, wondering what on earth had just happened.

Did they mean two hundred milliliters of semen? Todd's mind boggled as he struggled with the concept. He knew that this volume of fluid amounted to almost a full cup in culinary terms and it astounded him to think that anyone, let a lone a boy of his age, could produce such a copious discharge of come. He suddenly thought of the headmistress's suggestion that his ejaculate could be built up further and he felt a sudden twitch of interest in his cock as the thought went home. He was still pondering this very interesting possibility when Ms. Davies returned and led him back to his room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.