Caramia - Cover

Caramia

Copyright© 2003 by MasterDavid

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Caramia awaits the return of her Master, and dreams of the time they were together, when he brought her what she had always desired...love and submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Violence  

She knelt by the door, her knees on a pillow set just above where the step left the foyer and dropped into the living room. She had longed for the moment that was approaching from the time that her Master and told her he had to leave for a few months because of a temporary transfer necessitated by his work. But then, this afternoon, he had called, telling her he would be by at 8 PM, and that he would be bringing her a gift... just like the first time they had met...

She had put her profile on-line briefly at an "alternative" website designed for those who wanted to find partners for BDSM play. The page with her profile contained several pictures of her from the back, proudly displaying her tattoo. Within 24 hours she had two replies. One, from a man who sounded like a boy, was politely refused. The other, from a man approximately her age, sounded promising. He seemed literate, humorous, intelligent... all personality traits she found attractive. They exchanged several emails, then began chatting online via instant messaging. He continued to intrigue her with his humor and humanity. Finally, he gave her his phone number... which she promptly misdialed, leaving a message for someone who likely did not know what she was talking about. She emailed him, telling of how she had tried to call, and leaving her number for him. He called back the next day, and they chatted. That became their pattern; they would instant message in the morning on the computer, and would talk on the phone at night as soon as her cellular phone plan began its "unlimited" minutes. And, with each day that passed, she became more and more aware of how much she wanted to meet him in person.

Behind her, the rustle and noise of last minute preparations began to fade, and her roommates and guests retired to the other bedrooms of the house to wait for the signal to join the party. For months, she had made preparations for this day... plans for how she would present Master with gifts she had gathered, in hopes he would never leave her alone again...

She invited him to come to her home. It was to be a "dinner and a movie" kind of date, with some comfortable conversation before and after in her room. Though he had sent a picture, her first thought when she saw him standing in the doorway was "He's taller than I thought." He hugged, then kissed her, and she quickly lead him to her room. It was there that he gave her his first gift... a small, battery-operated fountain. "Having talked to you about your likes and dislikes, this seemed to me a good gift for you." She thanked him and kissed him again.

They lay on her bed, where he held her in his arms and stroked her hair, and kissed her from time-to-time. Too soon, it was time to go out. She dressed in a unitard, stilleto-heeled thigh-high boots, and a crocheted sweater. He held her hand as they drove to the Chinese restaurant, and placed his hand on her ass as they walked in. They ate and chatted and laughed, and she felt the eyes of the waitstaff on her as she walked back and forth from the buffet line. When she told him this, he laughed, and told her they were jealous of her upfront sexuality.

When they left the restaurant, they spent an hour trying to find the movie theater for which they had passes. The directions she had taken from the internet did not say that the exit they needed to take would be closed due to construction, and they spent 45 minutes trying to find their way back to the right shopping complex. Arriving 10 minutes late for the movie, he led he to the back row, leaving a large distance between them and the nearest other patrons. Then, as the movie unfolded up on the screen, he began kissing her. Soon, he was fondling her breasts, squeezing them tightly. She whispered to him that she liked it when her hair was pulled, and he twisted it around his hand and forced her to kiss him again. He reached between her legs and found the damp spot where she had soaked her unitard. Slowly, he began rubbing that spot with his fingers, creating delicious friction over her clit. Soon, he had her on her back, her shoulder blades in his lap, as one hand massaged her clit through her clothes, and the other pinched and squeezed her breasts.

Later, while he let her suck the juices from his fingers, he inadvertently placed his hand on her throat and let it rest there. After the movie, she would tell him how it turned her on. How it all turned her on, even when they got into the car and he continued to massage her pussy as she drove on the interstate.

Back in her room, she undressed him, then herself, and lay with him in her bed. She had said that they should not play, but his hands strayed, and soon she was moaning as he put his fist into her sopping wet pussy, and added several fingers up her ass. He played with her until the wee hours of the morning, until he finally had to leave to drive back to his home, two hours away. When he left, she went into the shower and masturbated to orgasm twice, calling his name each time she came.

Even remembering it now began her pussy juices flowing, and she wriggled her hips in hopes of rubbing her clit against something, anything, that would push her toward climax. She thought momentarily of using her fingers, but maintained discipline and left her wrists crossed behind her back, knowing that Master would be pleased with her self-control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.