My Son, My Lover - Cover

My Son, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Preggofan

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While husband and daughter are away, mother and son begin to play.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

It was more than an hour later before Drew came downstairs, I guess he'd been trying to get up the nerve. I decided I needed to calm him down if I was to get what I wanted. "Come here, Drew." I said, patting the couch beside me. He reluctantly did as I requested, and I continued. "Drew, are you upset, or sorry about what happened?"

"No, mom. It was just strange, me doing that with you in the room, especially with you, you know."

"Naked. You mean with me naked?"

"Yes, mom." He said, blushing slightly, "Naked."

"You've seen a naked woman before Drew, haven't you?"

"Only in magazines, mom."

I was surprised, "But what about the girls you date, haven't you seen them naked, you know when you..."

"Mom! None of the girls I date have let me see them, hell, I have hardly touched them."

"You mean that you haven't had sex yet, that you're a virgin?" I asked, excited at the thought that I might be my sons first sexual experience. "Don't you want to have sex with them?"

"Of course I do, but we get started and something happens and they change their minds."

"What happens Drew?"

"I don't know, we start making out and then they stop, and say it's time to go home. I must be doing something wrong."

This was the opening I'd hoped for, my chance to get things started. "Tell you what, Drew. Why don't you show me what happens on your dates and I'll tell you what's going wrong. Okay?"

"Okay. We're sitting in my car, and I put my arm around their shoulders."

"Drew, I said show me. Do to me exactly what you do to your girlfriends."

"But mom, I can't touch you like that, you're my mother."

"It'll be okay, Drew. We're just doing this to help you, its not as if anything is going to happen between us." Unless I get my wish, I thought to myself. "Besides, you've already seen my naked body, a little touching can't hurt. Anyway, you said you never got very far, so what will it hurt?"

He thought it over for a minute, then hesitatingly put his arm around my shoulders. "Then I..."

"Drew, don't waste time talking, just show me, I'll tell you when you go wrong."

Drew nodded, then turning me to face him he started kissing me, it was the first time we'd kissed like this, strange, I thought, we've seen each other naked, but we've never kissed before. Not real kisses. Man, woman kisses. I was really getting into it when I felt his hand move onto my breast, it was getting better and better. Then I felt a sudden shaft of pain shoot through my body, he was squeezing my breast, way too hard. I jerked away from him, dislodging his hand, boy that hurt, no wonder his dates had lost the urge. I wanted to make love to my son badly, but now I had totally lost my arousal. Still, maybe I could make this work for me.

"Sorry mom, but you asked me to show you what I did. You reacted in exactly the way my dates do. What am I doing wrong?" he said, almost in tears.

"It's okay, Drew, I know what the problem is. You squeezed my breast too hard, it hurt." I told him. "No woman likes having her breasts squeezed like that, well there might be some, those who are into pain. You've just got to be more gentle, tell you what I'll show you how." I could feel my excitement begin to grow. I moved us back into position and guided his hand onto my breast, then I lightly squeezed it, applying very little pressure so he could tell the difference. "There, Drew, that's about the right amount of pressure to apply. You see the difference?" He nodded. "Good, but this isn't working, it's hard to really show you through my clothes. Would it be okay if I take off my blouse and bra?" He nodded again, his eyes locked on my hands as I raised them to the buttons of my blouse.

I slowly began undoing my blouse, strangely it felt sexier doing this than stranding naked in front of him had. Here I was undressing in front of my son, I was going to slowly uncover my body, trying to turn him on so he'd fuck me, fuck his mother. Just the thought turned me on as well, I could feel my nipples hardening as my excitement mounted, I knew my pussy was also getting juicy, my body was getting ready for what it wanted, cock, it didn't care that the cock it wanted was attached to my son, the one cock I shouldn't have, and neither did I. For the first time in years I wanted, I needed, to have sex, the fact that it was my son I wanted to have sex with didn't matter, it only made it hotter. To break one of society's main rules, to let my own son penetrate my body with his cock, to enter the vagina he passed through at birth, to have at least part of my son back inside me, to mate with my own child. God, I wanted it so, my hands trembled with excitement on the buttons.

Finally I finished, I pulled my blouse off, dropping it to the floor, now I was sitting beside Drew naked to the waist except for my bra. Drew kept his eyes on me as I reached behind my back for the catch of my bra, once I unfastened it I moved one arm to cover my still bra clad breasts. I used my other hand to push the strap off my shoulder, then I carefully replaced my first arm with the other, then I moved the other strap. Drew followed my every action, I think I had my fish on the line, soon it would be time to reel him in. I pulled the strap down my arm, as I straightened the arm concealing my breasts I moved the other arm to take its place, still covering my breasts. Then I repeated the action, finally only my arm was holding my bra in place. I carefully moved my free hand under my bra, cupping my breast, feeling my nipple digging into my palm. Once I was comfortable, I moved my covering arm, the cup dropped free, now only my hand was between my son and him seeing my naked breast. It took a bit of an effort but I was able to move my other hand under the other cup, my bra falling to the floor as I covered my breast. Because I'm not very big, I knew Drew couldn't see much, he was waiting expectantly for me to move my hands, but I wasn't going to make it that easy.

"Drew, if you want to see my breasts you have to take off your top, if you get to look at me, I get to look at you." He didn't hesitate, his top was on the floor beside my bra within seconds. Once again I was looking at his firm, muscled chest, I wanted to run my hand over it, to feel his strength beneath my fingers, but at the moment I had my hands full, so to speak, still, it would be easy to rectify that. "Okay, Drew, here you go." I told him as I moved my hands revealing my breasts. His eyes locked on them as soon as they were exposed, as I watched him I noticed three things that showed that I was having the effect on him I hoped to have. His tongue came out and licked his lips, his hands were twitching, and I noticed a distinct bulge forming in his pants. A very distinct bulge, and he hadn't even touched me, yet. That was something I intended to change.

"You can touch them if you like, " I told him. He didn't need a second invitation.

His hands descended on my breasts, cupping them as mine had done, for the first time since I married another man was touching my naked breasts, that he was my son no longer mattered at least to me. He gently squeezed them, like I'd shown him before, he'd certainly learned that lesson, I just hoped he was a quick learner for everything I wanted to show him.

"They feel so warm and soft, and yet firm, mom, I can't believe how wonderful they feel."

"I'm glad you think so, Drew. I'm just sorry they aren't bigger, I know men like big breasts."

"They're perfect mom, see, " he said jiggling them, "they are a perfect fit, they're just the right size. Why are your nipples hard?"

I decided to tell him the truth. "My nipples are hard because I'm excited, having you touch me like this is a turn on."

"You like me doing this?"

"God, yes."

All during this time I'd been fighting the urge to touch his chest, I'd now come to the point where I could no longer resist, I had to do it. I reached out a hand and laid it on his chest, it felt so wonderful, so hard, so strong. My husband had never felt this good, not even when we were just married. I could feel Drews heart pounding in his chest, he was turned on too.

"Do you want me to take off my skirt?" I asked, sure he would. And I was right, his hands froze on my breasts, he swallowed, hard, and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.