Two on One - Cover

Two on One

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Straight guy unknowingly goes into a gay bar and gets picked up by two lesbians. He thinks he's about to experience every guy's dream of doing two women at once, but they have unusual plans for him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Caution   .


Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

It was a dark and stormy night -- a less than perfect night for George to try his luck in the downtown bar scene again -- but it would have to do. Driving down the main drag, he spotted that new place that just opened last week, the Clit Club. He pulled into the parking lot, parked his car, got out, and approached the front door.

Noticing a sign next to the door that read, "No men admitted before 9:00, posolutely and absotively!" he checked his watch. 9:05 -- perfect timing. Entering the establishment, the bouncer - a rather husky looking woman, eyed him suspiciously, but let him pass.

Once inside, the place was crowded but not SRO. He went up to the bar and ordered a Guinness, then found a small empty table overlooking the dance floor. Listening to Melissa Ethridge at 120db, he immediately noticed that although he was practically the only male in the place, the dance floor was jam-packed. Looking closely, he saw only women dancing with women. When a slow song eventually came up, the partners danced as tightly as a man and a woman in heat.

After the implications of what he was seeing set in, he simply ignored it and decided to just enjoy the music. Time went by and the place started filling up some more. A few brews later, he eventually became totally absorbed in the thunderous music.

His concentration was broken a little later as two women came over and screamed, "Can we sit here?"

Looking around at seeing how crowded the place had become, he uplifted his palm at the two empty chairs at his table and shouted back, "Go ahead!"

They were two fairly attractive slender women, one with long flowing black hair and big brown eyes wearing a too tight black halter top and bright red cotton jeans, and the other a cute short haired blonde wearing a white one piece swimsuit under a pair of tight blue-jeans. However, he decided not to bother when he saw them holding hands and giving each other quick kisses on the lips.

George decided to just ignore them. But as he was staring down at the mass of femininity down on the dance floor, his mouth started to water. He licked a drop of saliva that had dribbled out of his mouth and onto his chin, and hoped nobody saw him drooling like a baby.

"I hope you're not planning to get lucky in here," the dark haired woman said looking straight at him.

"No, I gave up on that idea when I figured out what kind of bar this is," George replied. "But I can fantasize, can't I?"

"That depends." she giggled. "What do you fantasize about?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," they both said together.

"Well, I'll tell ya." He though about trying to shock them, so he leaned over to them, "I love to give head!"

The two girls suddenly stared back at each other for a moment, and then back at George, "We have a proposition for you!"

"Yeah! What?"

"Our fantasy is to have someone give us head while we make love with each other. You up to it?"

Wow! "Yeah, sure I'm up to it!"

The girls pulled back and whispered to each other for a moment, and then leaned back to George. "Well, actually, we're not too sure about it. We really don't know you or anything."

"Well, I guess I can understand. Though there are two of you to one of me."

The girls conferred once again. "Okay, we'll bring you home with us, but here's the catch. We'll be making love all night long and we can't let a strange guy wander through our place like that."

The blonde, who hadn't said anything to George yet, spoke up, "You gotta' be tied down to the bed while we make love, and we'll use you when we need to. Deal?"

George swallowed. "Now, I'm not so sure about that! I don't know you two at all. How can I know I can trust you?"

"Well, how can we know that we can trust you alone in our place while we make love," said the dark haired girl?

"Yeah, " said the blonde, "you let us tie you, or it's no deal?"

"Well, okay, but how am I going to give you head if I'm tied up?"

"Oh," said the dark haired girl, "we'll take turns squatting over you."

"Don't worry," added the blonde, "you'll like it!"

"Yeah!" said the other.

"Okay, when and where?"

The two girls got up, "Right now! Come with us!"

George followed them out of the bar.

Walking through the parking lot, the dark haired girl said, "By the way, I'm Alex, and this is Jean."

"Oh, and I'm George."

"My car's right over here..."

The three of them all got into Alex's car. George got in the back seat, and the two girls sat in the front. After a short drive, they arrived at an apartment complex and parked. The girls got out and beckoned George to come along. He followed them into one of the buildings, up a flight of stairs, and into their apartment.

"This way, guy," Alex said as the two girls led George into the bedroom. It was a plainly furnished room with a rough pine dresser, two small plain night tables, but what stood out was the large old-fashioned four poster bed.

"Strip down to your shorts," said Jean, "and lie on the bed. Yeah, like that." George undressed as they watched, and made it down to his boxer shorts. He lay down on his back on the bed crosswise with his legs bent over one side at his knees and with the top of his head near the other side.

Alex rooted under the bed and came up with several short lengths of cotton clothesline. "Look," said George, "you really don't have to tie me down. I won't run away. Honest!"

Alex looked at George, "That was the deal, you be tied down or it's no deal."

"Yeah," added Jean, "we don't wanna' worry about you while we're makin' out, y'know!"

"Go ahead then," said George.

Alex tied one rope around his wrist and then to the post at that corner of the bed while Jean tied the other rope around his other wrist and then to the other post. They then tied his ankles to the bed-frame where they hung down from the bed. After double checking their knots, they then left the room.

Listening intently, he couldn't really tell what they were doing. He heard them seem to go into the kitchen because he heard glasses tinkling. He could also hear them talking, but because they were talking softly and because they were in another room, he couldn't make out what they were saying.

A good deal of time went by after that, though George couldn't tell how much. There was no clock in sight. He could still hear soft talk and rustling sounds coming from out in the living room but still couldn't make out what they were saying.

Some more time went by until the girls went into the bathroom together. They were much closer now, but the sound of running water drowned out whatever they were saying to each other, though he seemed to hear occasional shrieks and laughter.

They spent an awful long time in the bathroom, it seemed to George, who was getting incredibly bored with the whole thing by now. He tried to squeeze out of his bonds, but the knots were too tight and wouldn't budge.

They came out of the bathroom and finally came into the bedroom. Lifting his head up, he saw them standing just inside the doorway both completely naked, embracing tightly in a passionate lip lock. They stood so for several unmoving minutes, until they finally started inching toward the bed with their mouths pressed tightly together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.