My Daughter, My Lover

by Preggofan

Copyright© 2003 by Preggofan

Incest Sex Story: My sex life was dying, until my daughter stepped in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

My wife, Helen, and I were still together, that's about the best you could say about our relationship. We have just seemed to have grown apart over the years, it wasn't dramatic, we just seem to have less in common as time passes. Now we are virtually strangers, we live in the same house, but we live separate lives. I am involved in my work, and Helen is involved with her friends and clubs. We still sleep together, but I guess that, after 19 years, is more out off habit than love. Occasionally we make love, but usually only about once a month or so. Probably the only reason we are still together is our children. We have two, Ronnie, our daughter, (just try and get her to answer to Veronica) at 19 a beautiful blonde who, when she'd started dating, had given her mother and I plenty of sleepless nights. And Drew, (short for Andrew, what is it about kids and nick names) who, at 18 is just finishing high school, where, as a 6 foot 1 swimmer, he'd given a lot of other parents sleepless nights.

I was going out of town for a week on one of my business trips, when Ronnie surprised me by asking if she could come along, she wanted to look at some colleges in the city I was going to. Ronnie had taken a year off after high school, to 'find herself', she said. It seemed more like to have as much fun as she could before she went to college. I was pleased that she was actually going to go to college, I'd been afraid she wouldn't bother. I want my children to have the best education they can. Of course I agreed and called my hotel telling them that I now needed a double room, what I didn't tell them was that the second person was my daughter, that was why they assumed it was my wife.

So, finally it was time to leave, I gave Helen my usual peck on the cheek, waved bye to Drew and we left for the airport. We checked in and went to the boarding area to wait. While we were sitting there, talking about things in general, I noticed that everyone, or at least the men, were looking at us. I wondered why, then I realised that they were actually looking at Ronnie. I looked at her then, really looked, suddenly I realised how really pretty she was. I guess I'd always thought of her as my little girl, and always looked on her that way, no matter her age, now, looking at her as a woman for the first time I realised why we were the centre of attention. Ronnie was a really sexy young lady. I was still struggling with the idea that my little girl was all grown up, when we boarded our plane.

We got to the hotel too early to check in, so we left our bags and went out. I went to my first meeting, and Ronnie, well she just went out, we arranged to meet again that evening, have dinner and head to our room.

By the time we finally got to our room we were both tired, Ronnie opened the door and I carried our bags in. I realised immediately that I'd made a mistake when I changed my booking, there was only a double bed. "Damn." I said.

"What's the matter, Dad?" Ronnie asked.

"There's only a double bed, they must have thought you were my wife when I changed the booking. I'll call the desk and get them to get us a room with 2 singles." I told her.

"Don't worry about that now, Dad. It's too late, and I'm too tired, I don't mind sharing a bed with you. You can get the room changed in the morning if you want to."

I had to agree with her, it had been a long hard day, I just wanted to go to sleep. I went into the bathroom to undress, when I'd changed into my pyjamas I got into bed and Ronnie went into change. She came out wearing one of the oversize T-shirts she sleeps in, and climbed into bed with me, she said goodnight, gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned the light off.

About a quarter of an hour later I was just about asleep, my back to her, when I heard Ronnie whisper, "Dad, are you awake?". Now I was too tired to talk to Ronnie, I wanted to get to sleep, so I didn't reply hoping she'd think I was asleep and go to sleep herself. She repeated her question and gently nudged me. I still didn't respond, what happened next surprised me.

I felt Ronnie's hand lightly touch my hip, it rested there for a few moments, then she shook me lightly. I was about to give in and talk to her when her hand moved again, it moved straight over my hip, between my legs, and ended resting on my cock. I decided that I couldn't talk now, it would be too embarrassing for us both, so I didn't say a word. I realised that Ronnie must be curious about a mans body, so I thought I'd just let her touch me until she was satisfied and then she'd go to sleep.

By now my daughters hand was doing more than just touch me, she was actively feeling me. First, she lightly squeezed my flaccid cock, then she took my balls in her hand and caressed them. It had been some time since I'd had a female hand on my sexual organs, I couldn't help responding. When she moved her hand back to my cock it was almost fully hard, and rapidly getting harder. I felt her hand hesitate, and she quietly whispered "Dad?" Again I didn't say a word, after what I'd let her do how could I? Besides I must admit I was beginning to like it. It was wonderful to have someone else touch my cock, even if it was my daughter. I don't know if I expected her to stop now, but she didn't. If anything she was more aggressive, Ronnie pushed her fingers around my cock until she was holding it in her hand, at least as much as she could through my pyjama pants. Finally, after what was probably only a few minutes, it seemed like hours she released my cock. Thank God, I thought she's finished. Boy was I wrong.

Instead of removing her hand I felt it fumble for my fly, when she found it Ronnie slipped her hand inside without hesitation, my cock jerked when her fingers touched it. Again she paused, waiting for any further reaction, a reaction I just couldn't make, partly because I was embarrassed, partly because I was becoming turned on. Ronnie again ran her hand over my cock and balls, this time unobstructed by my pyjamas, she cupped my balls in her hand, rolling them around, playing with them. She seemed enthralled with them, I wondered what she was thinking as she played with the balls that had produced the sperm that had created her.

Whatever she was thinking, finally she was satisfied, she released my balls and moved her hand back to my cock. Ronnie gripped my cock quite firmly and started to move her hand up and down the shaft. Suddenly I realised what she was up to. My daughter didn't just want to feel my sexual parts, she wanted to make me come. My daughter wanted to masturbate me!

Her hand moved up and down my cock, she stroked the full length, varying her speed from stroke to stroke. I must admit I was beginning to enjoy the experience, I no longer cared it was my daughter who was doing it, nature had taken over, I just wanted to come, and I knew I would, soon. I could hear Ronnie breathing behind me, it was obvious she was excited too.

Finally, I felt the beginning of my orgasm, I involuntarily gasped as I began to come, fortunately Ronnie either didn't hear me, or was also beyond caring. My cock began to pump out my sperm. Spurt after spurt shot onto my belly and pyjama pants as I released several weeks of abstinence. Ronnie slowed her hand down as she felt me come, but she didn't stop until I did, then she just held my cock until it softened again.

When Ronnie let go of my cock I thought this time she must be finished, I was wrong. Instead of taking her hand out of my pyjama pants, she moved it up to the damp area of my belly, where I'd shot my cum. I felt her running her fingers over my belly, obviously she was wiping up my cum. That's nice of her I thought, she doesn't want to leave a mess. What I didn't realise was how turned on she was by what she'd just done. When she was satisfied she'd gotten all of my cum she could she finally pulled her hand out of my crotch. I expected her to wipe her hand off and turn over and go to sleep, instead I heard a soft sound coming from behind me, at first I couldn't make out what it was, then I knew. My daughter was licking her hand clean, she was eating my cum! I couldn't believe it, my sweet little girl had masturbated me so she could eat my cum, and she wasn't in any hurry about it either. I lay there for a good five minutes listening to her, hearing her licking, hearing her soft moans, she was obviously enjoying herself. I'm just glad she didn't touch my cock again, if she had she would have found me rock hard again and realised I was awake. Finally the licking sounds stopped and I heard Ronnie turn over and settle herself for sleep. Within a few minutes she was off, obviously she didn't feel guilty about what she'd done, I wish I could say the same. I lay there for some time, the memories of what had happened going around and around in my head. I'd let my daughter play with my cock and bring me to climax, and I'd enjoyed it! God help me I'd enjoyed it. What was I going to do now? That was the last coherent thought I had before I finally dropped off.


Chapter 2

The next morning I slept in, I wonder why. When I finally woke up Ronnie was already gone, there was a note on the bedside table telling me she was going out to have a look around, and that she'd see me tonight. I was lying there relaxing in that half awake state you get first thing in the morning when you wake up by yourself and you aren't jolted awake by an alarm. All of a sudden I remembered what had happened last night, instantly I was wide awake. Had it really happened, or had it just been a dream? I slowly pulled down my pyjama pants, and, sure enough, there were some traces of semen, I'd come during the night alright. Then I realised that there weren't enough traces, either I hadn't come as much as I usually do with my wet dreams, or it hadn't been a dream. I couldn't believe it, my daughter had masturbated me in my sleep and then eaten my cum. As I lay there thinking about what had happened, trying to come to terms with it, my cock started to get hard, I was obviously turned on by what had happened, even if I wasn't able to admit it, even to myself. I was turned on by the fact that my beautiful daughter had played with me sexually. Still I wondered if she had left before I woke up because she was ashamed of what she'd done, how would she react when we got together that night, for that matter, how would I react. Finally, realising that just lying here wasn't getting my day started, I dragged myself out of bed, showered, got dressed and went out to work. Somehow I forgot to get the bed or room changed.

That night, when I finally caught up with Ronnie, there was no sign of what had happened the previous night, she was just the same as before, she didn't even seem uncomfortable with me, I could only hope she couldn't see how uncomfortable I was with her. Sometimes, I found myself staring at her mouth, it was hard for me to imagine, that mouth, my little girls mouth, had licked my cum off her hand. A couple of times Ronnie asked me what was distracting me, I just said I was thinking about work. I did notice that Ronnie didn't ask me why I hadn't changed rooms, I was glad because I really didn't know.

When we went to bed I just lay there, waiting to see what would happen, was it only a one time thing, was Ronnie satisfied with what had happened, or would she do it again? Finally, after about an hour, I figured that she wasn't going to do it again, the only sound from behind me was steady breathing, so I relaxed and eased into sleep.

I woke about 3.00, feeling really good, then I realised Ronnie was feeling really good as well, her hand was back on my cock. This time however I was on my back so she didn't have to stretch as far, and seemed to be enjoying herself more, perhaps because she was more confident after the previous night that I wouldn't wake up. I figured that she must have only just started, because I wasn't quite completely hard. Good, I thought to myself, I haven't missed any of the excitement. I was certainly right. After a few minutes Ronnie undid the button on my pants and opened the fly, this is new I thought, it was, totally new as I was about to find out.

When she was satisfied that I was totally exposed, Ronnie began to move. She slipped under the sheet and moved between my legs, realising she couldn't see my face I opened my eyes and stared down at the shape of her body as she repositioned herself. After a brief pause, Ronnie reached out and grasped my cock, then she carefully moved it forward. The next thing I knew I felt the light, almost hesitant touch of her tongue on the head of my cock. There was only that one touch, then nothing, I waited to see what she was going to do, obviously she was trying to decide that herself. Then, finally, she made up her mind.

Ronnie moved her face back between my legs and started licking me. Her tongue ran up and down my shaft, it was all I could do not to moan at the thought that my daughter was preforming oral sex on me. She became more aggressive in her actions, and finally Ronnie opened her lips and took the head of my cock into her mouth, she paused holding it there, running her tongue around and around the head. It was all I could do to stop myself grasping her head and pushing it down on my cock so she would really take it in her mouth. I needn't have worried. Ronnie slowly started to move her head down, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, until it filled her mouth to the point where it obviously became uncomfortable for her. She moved her hand so that it would stop my cock going past that point, then she went to work.

Ronnie began to rapidly fuck my cock with her mouth, I know it sounds strange, but if I was moving my cock in her mouth like she was doing to me I'd be fucking her mouth, turn about is fair play. I could feel myself getting ready to come, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep quite this time so I quickly reached down and grasped my daughters head, she froze immediately and her body tensed. I started to move her head up and down my shaft again, saying, "Oh yes, Helen, yes, yes." I could feel the tension in my daughters body relax, she obviously believed that I was dreaming and thought she was my wife, she restarted her oral efforts. Now I was able to warn her I was about to come, I wanted to come in her mouth, but I wanted to give her the option, so I talked to my 'wife' again. "Here it comes Helen, I'm going to shoot in your mouth." Ronnie made no move to withdraw before I came, I realised I was going to get my wish. After a few more strokes I felt the first spurt of cum make its way up my cock and shoot into my daughters mouth. Spurt after spurt followed as I emptied my balls into her, Ronnie moaned with pleasure as she took my load into her mouth, and I could hear the sound as she swallowed it, she must really love the taste of my cum I thought.

Finally I finished, my balls were empty, but we were both obviously satisfied. I released Ronnies head so she could pull away, but before she did so she cleaned off my softening cock. When she was satisfied she had gotten all of my juice she let go of my cock and let it slip out of her mouth. She then buttoned my pajama pants and crawled up next to me and went to sleep. I wish I could have gone to sleep as easily as she did. I lay there remembering every thing she'd done, before long I was hard again, all I wanted to do was roll her on her back, climb between her legs and fuck the living daylights out of her. But I realised that would be wrong, at least if she didn't want it, I'd just have to see what would happen over the rest of the week. Maybe she'd be satisfied with what she'd already done, she might even do it again, I'd be satisfied with that, but maybe, just maybe she'd want more.


Chapter 3

The next morning, when I woke, Ronnie was in the shower, I lay there, listening to the water, imagining it flowing over her naked body, a body I suddenly realised I hadn't seen. My daughter had masturbated me, and had oral sex with me, and I hadn't seen her body, what a crazy situation I thought as the water stopped flowing. After a few minutes Ronnie entered the room, she had a towel wrapped around her, and was drying her hair with another, god, she looked beautiful. "Morning sleepy head, " she said when she saw I was awake.

"Morning, Ronnie." I replied. "What are you doing today?"

"Pretty much the same as yesterday. I'll be finished shortly and be out of your way."

Ronnie grabbed her underwear from her drawer and went back into the bathroom. She was back in the room in a couple of minutes, this time wearing a pretty, blue bra and panty set. If I'd thought she was beautiful before, this time she was devastating, just looking at her my cock snapped to attention, forming a tent in the sheet that was covering me. Ronnie picked out the dress she was going to wear, and to my great regret, pulled it on covering her lovely body. After she finished smoothing the dress, she turned and came to the bed. Ronnie bent down, kissed me on the cheek, and told me she'd see me tonight. Then she left the room. As she did so I noticed a half smile on her face, I realised she had seen my hard on, she knew I was turned on by the show she had just put on for me. I couldn't wait for that night.


Finally it was time for bed, the day had seemed to drag on and on, just like the last day of school before the holidays, but finally the waiting was over. I was already undressed and in bed and Ronnie was getting ready in the bathroom, what would happen tonight I wondered, I didn't have long to wait to find out.

Ronnie came out dressed in her usual T shirt, she came over to the bed and sat down on it next to me, she made no effort to get into bed. Ronnie reached out and touched my face, saying, "Dad, I want to talk to you."

"Okay, sweetheart, what's up?"

"Dad, I love you."

"I love you too, Ronnie." I replied.

"No, dad, not like that, I love you like a woman loves a man."

I swallowed hard, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, I'm in love with you, I want to make love with you, I want to be your lover."

"But Ronnie, you're my daughter, we can't have sex, it isn't right. You should be with boys your own age."

"I don't care about boys my own age, that's the problem, they're boys, I want a man, I want you. After what I saw this morning when I was teasing you, I know you want me."

"Of course I want you, you're beautiful and sexy, but its still wrong, you're still my daughter." I said, fighting a battle I really wanted to lose.

Ronnie must have realised this, with a sweet smile, she got up and stood by the bed. "Dad, I may be your daughter, but I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm old enough to have sex, I'm old enough to decide who I want to have sex with, and that's you. If you don't believe me, I'll show you." Her hands moved to the bottom of her T-shirt and with one quick motion she pulled it over her head and stood naked in front of me.

I could only stare at my daughters body. My eyes quickly swept from head to toe, then I examined her more carefully as she stood there, fully exposed. Her breasts were high and firm, a good handful, like her mothers, her rosy nipples were hard with excitement, they looked delicious, I was dying to get my lips around them. Then my gaze drifted down over her stomach, her mound was covered with a dusting of blonde curls, trimmed into a neat triangle pointing down at her pussy. The lips of her tight slit were, like her nipples, engorged with excitement. Ronnie was ready for sex, and so, I realised, was I. I had never been so excited before, not even with Helen at the start of our relationship. I wanted my daughter in my bed, I wanted to be inside my daughter, I wanted it now. I didn't say anything, I just pulled back the covers. Ronnie smiled and climbed in with me.

We kissed passionately, our bodies pressed against each other as I ran my hands up and down her naked back, finally, Ronnie pulled away, her hands going to my pajamas. "Lets get these off, " she said, "I want you naked, I want to see you naked, I want to feel you."

I smiled at her as she started undoing my top. "Didn't you see enough last night?"

Ronnie paused, looking up at me. "You were awake last night? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't know what you were going to do at first, then I didn't want to stop you."

Ronnie laughed. "If only you had we could have done this last night, I was hoping you'd wake up."

"I was awake the other night too." I told her.

Ronnie smiled, "That was when I decided I wanted to try to seduce you. I finally got to touch your cock, I'd wanted to for years, after I masturbated you, and ate your cum, I realised that this might be my chance to have sex with you. I really wanted you to be my first."

I froze, "Ronnie, are you a virgin?" I asked not believing what I'd just heard.

"Yes, dad. None of the boys I've gone out with ever made me feel like you do. I just couldn't have sex with any of them, I only wanted you. I wanted you to be my first."

I didn't say anything as Ronnie began undressing me again, but my mind was whirling. My daughter was a virgin, and she wanted me to take her cherry, to make her a woman. I couldn't believe it, I mean, a girl as beautiful as she is, I'd expected her to have been having sex for the last 2 or 3 years at least. Obviously my wife and I had worried about her dating for nothing. Still, a virgin, I'd never had a virgin before, Helen hadn't been one when we'd met. And now I was finally on the virge of deflowering a virgin, and she was my daughter, my beautiful, beautiful daughter. I couldn't believe she'd saved her cherry for me, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. If she was willing so was I, more than willing, I wanted her, as she found out when she pulled off my pajama pants.

"Dad, " Ronnie said, when she saw my erect cock, "it's beautiful, so big and firm, I've never seen one hard before. I can't wait for you to put it in me." She reached out and caressed my cock and balls. "I want this inside me, I want your cum in me, I want to know what its like to have sex with a person you love."

I pulled Ronnie back into my arms, our bodies again pressed against each other, this time both of us naked. Her breasts crushed against my chest, my cock rubbing against her belly, I could feel her pubic hair against my shaft. I was hot, too hot, I needed to cool down or I'd come too soon, I didn't want that, I wanted her first time to be special for Ronnie, and I must admit, me. So I rolled her onto her back, and, pulling back, told her, "You had your fun, baby, now I'm going to have mine."

"Dad, " she moaned, "I want you, please don't tease me, I want to make love with you."

"You will Ronnie, you will. You've just got me so hot now, if I entered you I'd come straight away, I don't want that, I want to take my time, I want us both to enjoy the experience. Besides, I want to play with my little girl a little."

"Okay, dad, " Ronnie said, "you can play with my body all you want, just remember, I don't want to get up tomorrow a virgin."

"Don't worry Ronnie, you won't, you most certainly won't. Your virginity is almost a thing of the past."

I went back to kissing my daughter, deep passionate kisses, the kind of kisses that lead to one thing. After a few minutes I pulled myself away from her mouth and started trailing kisses down her jaw and throat, moving slowly to her breasts. When I reached them I decided to tease her a little. I began kissing my way around them, I didn't kiss them once, by the time I'd finished circling them Ronnie was moaning with frustration. Perfect! Finally I began kissing her right breast, while my hand reached up and cupped her left. I could feel her hard nipple pushing into the palm of my hand, while she tried to force my mouth onto her other nipple. I wasn't having any of that, I wanted to take my time and make this an experience we'd both never forget. There I was, one hand cupping one of my daughters breasts while I'm kissing her other. I hadn't felt so excited for years.

I covered her breast with my kisses, circling it as I'd circled them both before, getting closer and closer to her nipple. Finally I took Ronnies nipple into my mouth, I heard her gasp as my lips closed on it, and felt a shudder run through her body. I immediately began to lightly suck on her nipple, just like I was suckling, while, at the same time, my other hand began to caress her other breast, it felt so firm and hard. All the times I'd had sex before it'd never been like this, then again, I'd never made love to my daughter before either.

I continued to tease her nipple with my tongue, it was obviously getting to her, I loved hearing her react to my attentions, her moans were like wonderful music to me. I controlled my actions, I only worked on one breast at a time. She moaned when I manipulated one breast with my hand, or her other nipple with my mouth and tongue. It was like I was playing a musical instrument. A beautiful, living musical instrument, I realised that her mother had never reacted like this when we'd made love, and I'd only reached my daughters breasts. Finally, I pulled my mouth away from her breast and kissed my way off it, heading down, down to the promised land.

I kissed my way down to her stomach, continuing, for the moment, caressing her breast. Finally I reached her navel, I paused, circling it with my tongue, before licking it with light strokes. Ronnie had obviously by now had enough of my teasing, she reached down for my head and tried to push me lower. I realised what she wanted, and was more than willing to comply, but first I wanted to look at her, so I pulled back, sitting on my haunches as I looked down at my daughters naked body.

It was quite a sight, her breasts were swollen with excitement and her nipples were rock hard, and she had a look of passion on her face that I'd never seen on any other woman I'd had sex with, not even her mother in the early years. I looked down between Ronnies legs, her thighs were spread and knees raised, her pussy was totally exposed to my gaze. I've seen many pussies in my lifetime, but I can honestly say that my daughters' was the most beautiful I'd seen. It was a perfectly formed slit, the lips of her labia were tight together, though I could see that they were engorged with her pleasure. The only problem I had with it was that it looked so small and tight lipped that I wondered if I'd be able to penetrate her, at least without hurting her. By now Ronnie was moaning and reaching for me so I moved back into position between her legs.

As I moved my head between her legs I could smell the scent of her arousal, she was really turned one. I felt Ronnie hook her legs over my shoulders and suddenly she pulled me forward and I found my lips in contact with her pussy. I immediately stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down her slit, tasting her juices for the first time. Ronnie moaned again, reaching down to hold my head in place, making sure I couldn't pull away, as if I wanted to. My daughters pussy was the tastiest one I'd ever eaten, I didn't usually like eating pussy, but this was different somehow, and not only because it belonged to Ronnie. I found myself lapping away at her pussy a mile a minute, I just couldn't get enough of it. I reached up and spread her lips, it took an effort, they were as tight as they looked. Finally, I was able to see the entrance to her vagina, god it looked small, at this point I began to have serious doubts about being able to penetrate her at all. Still, I could always eat her to climax, I thought, as my tongue began to lap at her exposed pink flesh, I circled her vaginal entrance before pushing my tongue into her. Then, realising she needing more, I moved to the top of her slit and started titillating her clitoris with my tongue. Her whole body jerked when my tongue first made contact with her clit, then she moaned again, gasping out, "Yes, daddy, yes, there, do it there."

I didn't need any more encouragement, I was eating my daughters pussy and I was loving it, and I wanted her to love it too. I took her clit in my mouth and started lightly sucking on it, while giving it some gentle prods with my tongue. That seemed to do the trick. Ronnies body suddenly stiffened as her orgasm hit, as wave after wave of pleasure hit her Ronnie just kept saying, "Yes, yes, yes." As she came. Finally, her body relaxed, I came out from between her legs and moved up her body, to lie beside her, where I took her body in my arms, pulling her head to my shoulder. My daughter pressed her body to mine, "God, daddy, that was wonderful, I've never felt anything like that before, I can't wait to have your cock in my pussy."

"Ronnie, we might not be able to do that, your pussy is so small and tight, I just don't know if I'll fit, I don't want to hurt you, baby."

"You won't hurt me dad, my pussy was made for you, you'll fit, don't worry about it. I want you in me, I want you to take my virginity, now."

"Are you really sure Ronnie? I mean people would say what we've done so far is bad enough, if we go all the way..."

"I don't care what other people think, I don't think what we've done is bad, I want more, I want your cock in my pussy, that's all I care about, I want my wonderful father to take my virginity. Do you want to?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.