Bastard - Cover

Bastard

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I'm a bit of a bastard where women are concerned. No one is safe from me. Wives of friends even my own sister is a target for my lust

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I'm a bit of a bastard where women are concerned, no pretty girl is safe from me, girlfriends and wives of friends even my sister gets the treatment when I'm in the mood. To illustrate this let me tell you about Sandy. She is the wife of one of my best mates Tom; she is in her mid twenties with a nice figure, although perhaps now a little overweight. Us lads have this card night, the first Friday of the month; this month it was Tom's turn to host the event. I'm not a big drinker, preferring spritzers, white wine and tonic, but the other guys will really get rat arsed by the earlier hours. It's at this time that I make my killing, it's like taking candy from a baby and normally by the end of the session I'm well up. This Friday it was not only the other guys that had been hitting the bottle but Sandy had too. I excused myself from the table to go for a pee upstairs and I bumped into her.

"Hi gorgeous," I smiled at her.

Although she may be a bit overweight, she is still a very fancyable girl.

"Hi yourself," she said smiled back.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me; her arms went around my neck and we kissed. Now we've kissed before, at parties and such, but it's always stopped there. This time I moved my hand up between us and cupped one of her plump tits.

"Naughty, naughty," she said drunkenly, waving a finger at me, but she didn't stop me.

We kissed again, this time with more passion. After a few minutes like this, I moved my hand down under her short skirt.

"Oh no, that's too naughty," she slurred.

"Open up for me," I whispered into her ear.

My hand was at the top of her thighs and I was trying to get between her legs. Unluckily for her I found a nice gap there and my fingers were in. "Oh no," she started to say.

I kissed her again and the action of my fingers on the gusset of her knickers was now having an effect on her, soon her thighs part slightly.

"Oh no that's naughty," she sighed.

Now my fingers have complete access to her pussy and soon her hips are jerking back at me to her orgasm.

"Oh my," she sighed.

I removed my hand from her knickers and gave her tits a final squeeze and then a farewell kiss.

Back downstairs I've not been missed, even though I must have been upstairs for a good fifteen minutes or so. In the next hour I won well over £50 to make up for my earlier losses. Sandy came in now and again to bring more booze and titbits and every time she did she gives me a funny look as if she can't believe what happened upstairs. Time to go, being sober I can drive and drop the others off. I kiss Sandy good night and palm my personal card to her it has no name on it, just my mobile number.

"Ring me," I whispered in her ear before I left.


It took her three days to build up enough courage to do just that.

"Meet me for lunch," I said.

"I don't know," she dithered.

"I'll be at the Fox and Hound at twelve," I said, "I hope I'll see you there."

She was ten minutes late and I had started to believe she wouldn't show. She was very nervous at being alone with me, looking around all the time. After a couple of drinks she has settled down and started to smile. We parted company with a simple kiss and a date for the following week. We carried on like this for a couple of weeks, then out of the blue.

"I've got next Friday afternoon off," she said with a sexy smile, "and I didn't have to dash back to work."

"Oh good," I said, "I'll arrange some time off myself."

On returning to the office I put in for a days leave.


We met as usual for a drink and a sandwich, but I could tell she was on edge again.

"Ok, lets go somewhere quiet," I said.

I got her coat and walked off with it.

"Follow me," I instructed.

We parked up at a quite place I know. She opened my passenger door and slipped in; now she was really nervous.

"Let me help you with your jacket," I said.

We struggled getting it off, and she giggled nervously. I leaned over and kissed her and her arms went around my neck.

"Please," she started to say, but I kissed her again.

My hand moved to cup her tits through her blouse and her kisses become more urgent. One by one I un-did her buttons, at last it was open, I pulled it apart and my hand moved onto her small bra.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

She was wearing a front opening bra so I pop that button too. Her tits filled my hands to over flowing, but they were still nice and firm, her nipples erect under my thumb. She is now squirming under my attention, it was time to move in. My hand moved under her short skirt and up to her knickers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.