Hungry For Dawn 2 - Cover

Hungry For Dawn 2

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

BDSM Sex Story: After Dawn's husband throws her out, she delivers herself to Guy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   White Couple   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Caution   Violence   .

Dawn arrived at Guy's house that night and parked in the small parking lot in the back.

With her one small suitcase, she walked around to the front and rang the doorbell to his apartment.

Guy appeared a moment later. "Guy!" she cried.

As the fell into each others' arms, he said, "It's so good to see you again."

"Me too!" she said.

Guy sniffed the air around her, "Yeah, you do smell like shit."

"I know," she said. "Your shit. And I like it. I wish I could smell like your shit all the time."

Guy laughed and took her hand and let her inside where he grabbed her and pressed his mouth to hers.

Dawn drank his saliva and leaned back. "I knew I'd taste you again, but I didn't think it would be so soon."

"Really? I never expected to see you again. Most women want to play once and move on to someone else. I never see them again. That's how these things always seem to go. Up until now, anyway."

"Oh," said Dawn, "you wouldn't believe how furious my husband was. He called me a slut, a whore, a tramp, a piece of garbage, and everything else. There's no going back."

"I'm actually glad for that," said Guy.

"Me too," she said as she kissed him again. "So I'm yours if you want me."

"Oh, I want you," he said. "But you must be tired after that long drive. I know I still am though I've been home for a few hours. Off to bed?"

"I'd love to. But, er, you don't want me in your bed smelling like sewage, do you?"

"Well," said Guy. "You have a choice. Sleep in my cage, or take a shower and let me tie you to my bed and again and sleep on top of you."

"Hmmm," pondered Dawn. "The cage is tempting, but I want you on top of me, and inside me, again."

"Great", said Guy. "Let's take a shower together."

Guy led Dawn to his bathroom where they both shed their clothes.

"This feels so good," said Dawn as Guy massaged the shampoo into her hair with his fingertips.

"I want to make you feel good."

"But you also want to torture me, right?" asked Dawn with a sly grin.

Of course," he said. "Maybe I can torture you tonight in bed. Are you up for it?"

"Of course I am!" she said. "But don't ask. Just do it. Abuse me! Now that I won't be going back to my husband, mark me up and bruise me all you want."

Guy slapped her hard across the face. "My pleasure, bitch."

Soon enough, Dawn was lying naked, tied down to Guy's bed spread eagle with her legs up against his headboard in a V and her arms outstretched above her head with her wrists tied by rope to the bottom feet of the bed. She wore an adult incontinence diaper, and he had placed a mattress pad under her butt and under her head.

As before, he put the posture collar on her so she couldn't roll her head from side to side, and put a ring gag in her mouth so she couldn't bite him."

With Dawn securely in place, he flipped the blankets up over her body so that only her crotch and legs showed.

She squirmed a little and gasped as Guy left the room and went into the kitchen. He poured himself a tall glass of wine and relaxed in his living room while Dawn waited to be used like a piece of furniture.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.