Hmm, I'd Do Her...

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Of course, this could never really happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   .


One of the story codes I used is "coercion," but who coerced whom?

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

Norman had finally given in and bought an X-Box. He bought some accessories too -- some memory cards, a remote control, the network adapter to connect to X-Box Live, and an extra controller for when his friends come over. He also bought a slew games too, such as Big Mutha Truckers, Madden Football, Metal Gear Solid: Substance, Halo and Halo 2, Midtown Madness 3, The Italian Job, Spy vs. Spy, State of Emergency, Simpson's Road Rage, The Sims, Full Spectrum Warrior, Brute Force, The Hulk, Half Life 2, Cel Damage, BloodRayne, Roller Coaster Tycoon, BMX XXX, Dead or Alive 3, Mech Assault, and Morrowind.

With loot in shopping bags snuggled between his feet while he rested outside Gamerz World, leaning against an ornamental column, he looked around the mall to determine which of four directions the food court might be located. Four avenues came together in an elegant two-story intersection. Second level balconies overlooked the huge elaborate fountain sunk into the floor before him. It amazed him that these temples to capitalism put such fantastical displays of ornamentation so that people like him can buy video games amidst gregarious displays of wealth and beauty.

The crowd noise combined with different background music emerging from each store created a din that made it difficult to think. He couldn't wait to get out of this place and hook up his new toys!

Yet, the crowds that jammed themselves into these places fascinated him. A fat woman and fat man walked by. Countless women with babies in strollers, too. Fortunately, an occasional hot babe could be spotted as well. Hmm, there's a cute one, he thought as she walked past right in front of him. He stared at her walking away as her tight little ass wobbled back and forth. Then he saw a tall well-built black woman with short kinky yellow hair get off an escalator and walk the other direction. Then he noticed her big bulky boyfriend right behind her and looked away. Oh, man, a tall blonde walked out of Victoria's Secret across the way with a little shopping bag full of unmentionables that would surely make her man happy tonight. Such tight jeans and bare midriff demanded male attention. Oh man! I'd do her in a flash! he thought to himself. Scanning for his next fantasy, he caught the eye of a 200-lb. mother with two kids in tow. She smiled at him, and he smiled at her, then each dropped their gaze. Raising his head again a moment later to look past the fountain in the middle of the wide corridor, he saw, in the distance, a cute girl with long straight black hair come out of Fashion Bug on the other side of the fountain. She was dressed well too, with a white floral blouse and neatly pressed tan slacks that fit just right. Hmmm, not bad. I'd do her! he thought in silence.

His heart skipped a beat when she suddenly jolted to a stop, almost causing the people behind her to crash into her. Curious, he continued watching her from this safe distance across the fountain. He watched her walk around the fountain, looking this way and that, with obvious anger in her eyes. It took her about a minute to walk through the crowd to his side of the tremendous fountain. She stopped and put her hand on the brass rail circling the fountain. From about 30 feet away she looked in his direction as if looking for someone. I wonder what's got her tits in a tempest, he thought with a grin.

Suddenly, she glared right at him. Norman swallowed hard when she approached him. As she came closer, his instinct was to drop his gaze, but he forced himself to keep eye contact and see how this played out. After all, he'd never seen this woman before in his life, what could she possibly want with him?

She walked right up him and stopped. She stood there with her face less than two inches from his.

"Hi," Norman said, "do I know you?"

"Not bad?" she whispered, though it sounded like a primal scream to his ears.

"Huh?" Norman spurted.

"You'd 'do' me?" she insisted.

"What are you talking about?" he asked her, though he suddenly felt his face turn red.

"My tits in a temper?" she growled again.

People had started to gawk at the scene of two lovers having a spat in the middle of the crowd.

"I said 'tempest,' not 'temper'," he said.

"Oh, so you admit it!" she said and slapped him -- hard.

"Ow! Wait!" he urged, "How could you have heard that? From all the way across the fountain? I didn't even say it -- I just though it!"

"You shouldn't be thinking such rude thoughts about people!"

"What? Look! I apologize if I offended you, but I have a right to my private thoughts!"

"Yeah? How'd you like it if I told you that I'd 'do' you?"

"I'd love it!" he answered.

"I don't believe you!" she answered.

"Then don't believe me," he said and began to lean down and grab his new toys to leave this crazy woman.

She stepped even closer and said, "I bet!"

"What bet?"

"That you'd really be intimate with someone just because they said they'd 'do' you."

"Yeah, I sure would," he insisted.

"Prove it, you creep!" she demanded.

"How?" he asked her.

"Just come home with me, even though you don't know me, and the only thing you do know about me is that I can't stand your guts!"

"And do what when we got to your home?"

"You know what, you bastard!" she said.

"You'd fuck me even though you can't stand my guts?" he asked her.

"I know you won't. Nobody, man or women, no matter how low their self-esteem, would defile him or her self to be intimate with someone who hates him."

"I would," he countered.

"Prove it!" she insisted.

"Are you serious?" he asked, just to be sure.

"Yes," she repeated. "Prove it!"

He thought fast, This is too weird. Should I play along? Or should I get away from this nut-case and pass up a chance to get laid?

"Nut case?" she shrieked.

"What? Oh! How do you do that?" he blurted.

"See? You're backing out already! You must really hate women!"

"I'm not backing out!" he said. "Lead the way!"

"Follow me," she said and turned.

Norman picked up his bundles of new toys and paused as she walked away.

She stopped after taking a few steps, and turned, "You can't, can you? You can't debase yourself by going home with someone who despises you."

"I'm coming," he answered as he caught up with her.

She led the way as they walked side-by-side through the mall, through Macy's, and out to the parking lot. She led him through the parking lot to her white Subaru. She pressed her fob and the car beeped. He hesitated at the passenger door as she got behind the wheel.

A burst of thought sped through his mind then, What about my car? If I spend the night with this kooky woman, will my car still be here tomorrow? How far does she live from here? Where's she taking me anyway?

"She powered down the passenger side window and said, "Yup! This is where you chicken out!"

Norman snorted, opened the door, and took a seat, setting his bundles at his feet.

After he latched his seatbelt, he wondered, If I'm really going to fuck this bitch later, shouldn't I at least show some physical interest in her? Put my hand on her leg or something?

"Don't you dare touch me, creep!" she screamed.

If I'm such a creep, and she really hates me, why does she keep cajoling and taunting me to go through with this?

"You just don't get it, do you? God, men are such jerks!"

How does she do that? he wondered and then decided to just keep his mind clear of conscious thoughts.

"Good thinking!" she snorted.

It was a long drive. The mall exited onto a wide boulevard. A mile past the mall, she turned onto the interstate and drove for about 20 minutes. She turned off the interstate onto a local highway for several miles. After passing some local strip malls she pulled into the driveway of an older house with a big sign in the front yard that announced, "Psychic readings!"

She drove up the paved driveway, past a slightly larger paved parking area off to the side adjacent to a side entrance, to the back of the house and parked in a carport attached to a rear deck. He got out of her car as did she, and he followed her up the stairs into her house.

He started to wonder what would happen next, but he cleared his mind again before she could throw another insult at him. "So, I guess he can learn," she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

Once inside the comfortable nicely-furnished home, he set his packages on her kitchen table and waited. She continued on and headed upstairs. On the stairs, she paused and asked, "Coming?"

He shrugged, followed her upstairs, and into a bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.