Closet

by ZEUSMAN1

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Mom and son hide from rampaging husband and discover their mutual needs can be met with each other!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Mom was a beautiful woman for her 37 years. She kept herself in shape with her excerize rituals every day. Dad, for many years was an executive with a lot of power.

We got along well enough, that is, for a growing teen with needs and designs on his car. He generally relented though, and let me use it with warnings of caution.

Things were pretty good between the three of us for many years, until that fateful day that dad's company got involved in some kind of Securities scandal.

Suddenly, dad was out on the street looking in. Out of work for the first time in his career. Mom gracefully accepted this new financial arrangement as well as I.

We skimped on things we would have ordinarily taken for granted with dad's working income. Now, we were forced to live on what they had saved.

Our home was secure and paid for. One of the nicest in the immediate area. A big Dutch Colonial.

Through the resulting weeks, dad had taken to heavy drinking. Going out in the early afternoon and coming in completely plastered. Mom had always had a warm dinner ready on the table for him.

Many times he would start swearing, yelling and even throwing the dinner across the kitchen or dining room. Then he started to become more and more violent in his drunken rants. Hitting mom and sometimes really hurting her. She always tried to hide these things from me. Their love life seemed to fade as well.

After one particularly heavy drinking night, dad really hit her across the face. Seemingly for no reason.

I had been in my room as usual. I heard the commotion and then mom running into their room next to mine. I imagined she was laying face down on her bed crying, as I heard the moans.

I went down to try talking with dad but then he hit me too. He was BIG. I mean BIG. I was just 16, and still needed to pack more ass my own self yet.

Generally, mom would cry herself to sleep and I would wake and go to school.

Often, I could hear them in their room as he forced her into making love. The sounds seemed to be not of love but of simply forcing mom to do things she pleaded not to do.

One particularlly hot night, mom and me had finished dinner alone, and then she prepared his dinner as usual to be waiting for him.

This time she simply went to the parlor and watched TV, while I went up to try to study.

Mom seemed nervous though. Knowing dad would probably come home drunk again after not finding new employment.

On this night, mom raced into my room while I had been laying there naked and stroking my cock to some naked posed women. My cock was just about to shoot when she rushed in and reached for my hand on the bed.

"Come on honey. Hurry. He's home and is already swearing his rage in the driveway."

In her flushed excitement, mom hadn't even paid attention that I had been jerking off.

Mom pulled me into my huge closet where we had stored several large boxes. All our closets were large and followed the sloping roof line of the house.

Mom thought, we could hide behind the boxes and then wait until dad would come up and maybe fall to sleep. This would avoid maybe being hit, or him coming after me also.

We could hear dad roaring up the stairs looking for mom now.

The heavy thud of him falling into a wall. Yelling for mom, and then the sound of my bedroom door slamming against the door stopper as he looked for me now. Calling my name in a drunken slur.

Finally, we could hear him plop on his bed and continuing to yell for mom.

All this time, mom had been kneeling as far as we could get in the very back of the closet. I had been kneeling, still naked, in front of her.

Originally thinking I would defend her if he had discovered us hiding.

Mom had only been wearing a simple short silk slip after she had taken a shower.

Her arms were wrapped around me from behind and I could feel her body trembling in fright. I also could feel her nipples so hard, pressed into my back.

Her shaking was constant. Fearing he would open the closet door at any time and push the boxes out of the way in his search for us.

Somehhow, through all of this, my cock had become raging hard as I knelt back on my folded legs.

It was several minutes before we could hear quietness from their bedroom whose wall adjoined my closet wall.

Mom's body seemed to finally lose some of the tenseness in this pitch black darkness.

Her hands and arms that had been holding me to her tightly were now releasing me from her hold. Her hand had lowered to my thigh as I was about to turn in the darkness and tell her it seemed to be OK now.

As my body moved, it caused her hand to move almost directly oN my throbbing cock and she felt it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey. I wasn't thinking."

"It's OK mom."

Her hand was now resting on my upper thigh, but still not far from my raging cock. Still feeling her hardened nipples pressed into my back through her flimsy slip.

"Oh God, Jimmy." That's right. I forgot all about you being naked when I rushed in honey."

"I forgot that you were probably masterbating."

"I was mom, I'm sorry."

"It's OK honey." I understand about men."

"I was a young girl too, in another life honey."

"I'm sorry I rushed in on you like that, but I was afraid of the way he looked getting out of the car this time."

"Now that I think of it, you really are taking after him in your male department honey."

"You look so much like him."

"A lot of the relatives say that too, mom. Even Grandma..."

"Its a shame your girlfriend moved away honey."

"Her dad lost his job too mom."

"I know honey." I know how much you two loved each other."

"We still do mom."

I felt mom's tits press slightly harder into my back. Her nipples still so hard with the excitement.

Now, still in complete darkness, I felt mom raise her hand and wrap around my cock from behind.

"OOOOHH mom."

Her chin was on my shoulder as she whispered in my ear.

"Let me do this for you honey. I know about young men's urges."

"I understand your problems honey."

Her voice was loving and tender in my ear as I felt her hands now reach and caress my cock like never before, by anyone.

I felt her head move and then her lips kiss across my back as her hands softly stroked my cock.

"Go ahead and cum honey. I'll try to make it feel nice for you."

Her hands felt wonderful as I knelt straight up now and concentrated in the pitch darkness of her hands stroking me from behind.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.