Wednesday - Cover

Wednesday

by starfiend

Copyright© 2003 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: Two best friends decide that when they are married they must have some wife swapping parties, but then they end up marrying each other's sisters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   .

It was a Wednesday afternoon, the middle of August, in a rented country holiday house, miles from anywhere in the beautiful Cotswolds. Nine people were sat in the main lounge, all of them naked, and even the briefest of glances would have told any observer that most if not all of them had very recently had sex.

There were four men and five women, of varying ages, ranging from the late forties to the late teens. A longer look would have told our observer that the four eldest, two men in their late forties and two women in their mid forties, were almost certainly married couples, and that the five younger ones, two boys and three girls, all late teens and early twenties were probably their offspring. What no amount of observation alone could have revealed, was that although they were indeed married couples, each was married to the others sibling. In both cases, the husband of one couple and the wife of the other, were brother and sister. Each of the five youngsters was, blood related to all four of the older ones. Yet inescapably, there had been recent sex in that room, and most, if not all, had participated.

Inside the room, things had quite definitely calmed down from just a few minutes earlier when orgasmic cries could have been heard from all nine participants. It was obvious that they were settling down for some sort of tale.

Let us introduce our characters. The two men in the room were Frank and Andy, both forty eight, and the best of friends for many years. Andy's wife and Frank's sister was Jennifer, forty six, while Sophie, Frank's wife and Andy's sister, was forty five. The eldest of their five 'children' was Marion, now twenty two, Sophie's eldest daughter. Just a year younger than her, was her sister Rachel, twenty one, and her cousin, Jennifer's son, Craig, also twenty one, and just three days younger than Rachel. His younger sister was Traci, almost twenty, whilst five months younger than that was Sophie's son Brian. There was a silence in the room right at this moment, but it was an expectant silence.

"Okay," said Frank after a long while, "if everyone gets comfortable, I guess I'll start."

There was a general uncomfortable shuffling amongst the youngsters at first, but Jennifer held her hand out to her son, a gentle smile on her face. Craig looked gratefully at her, and slid towards his mother, sitting on the floor, his back to the settee. Jennifer took hold of her sons prick, caressed it for a few moments until it was fairly firm, and then slid it gently inside her for only the second time ever, and sat down carefully on his lap. Sophie, having the choice of her husband, her brother, or her son, also chose her son, and a few moments later Brian was lying flat out on the other sofa, his mother gently swaying to and fro on his cock.

Marion, who unknown to the other younger ones up until this point, had been fucking her father and uncle for over a year now, declined her fathers cock, and it was left to Rachel to slide onto Frank's huge erection, whilst the diminutive Traci sat gingerly onto Andy's lap, feeling her father's fat cock slide snugly once more into her damp vagina.

"Everyone comfortable?" asked Jennifer.

There was a chorus of affirmatives from around the floor, but Jennifer saw Marion's face and took hold of her hand, pulling her niece closer, gently stroking the younger girl. Craig, a little in love with his older cousin, joined in, and a few moments later Jennifer pulled free of her son, and instead guided Marion onto her cousins cock. This was the first time together for the cousins, and for a short while, both young people paid more attention to each other than to what Frank was telling them.

As Frank's story unfolded, with occasional interjections from the others, the four older people used the words of the story to remind themselves of the strange beginnings that had finally led to todays amazing experience.

Frank and Andy met on the first day of basic training in the army when they were both seventeen, and had gone on to become the firmest of friends, spending twelve years in the same regiment, always within the same company. They worked so well together that they were often known as tweedledum and tweedledee, though their actual nicknames were 'Mad' (Frank), and 'Crazy' (Andy).

They were crazy together when off duty, and once, when they attended the same brothel in Hong Kong, strictly against all the regimental rules of course, they shared a room with two girls and spent most of the night sharing the girls, swapping them about. Afterwards, slightly drunk, and both well satisfied, they had agreed that when they got married, they would have to have a wife swapping party, 'as it would be fun'. The following morning, they looked at each other, burst into laughter, and from then on, their ambition was to have a wife swapping party. What neither knew at the time though, was that a little over two years later, at a medal ceremony for service and bravery whilst on United Nations peace keeping duties, each would start dating the others sister.

Jennifer was Frank's sister and three years younger than him, Sophie was Andy's. Sophie was a year younger than Jennifer and had short curly blonde hair, and naturally large breasts, while Jennifer had long dark hair that was wavy rather than curly, and which she usually let grow down to below her waist, sometimes as far as her buttocks. She had very small breasts which she was secretly a little ashamed of, but which Andy loved as they were so sensitive.

Although each man had met the others family before, neither had really noticed the others sister, but now, at a very posh do in the corporals mess, each became enchanted by the others sister. Frank and Sophie were married first barely eight months after meeting, Andy and Jennifer, never Jenny, were married four months later, both marriages very strongly against the wishes of both sets of parents. At this point they each had five more years to serve, and both had intended re enlisting and serving for a total of twenty three years if they could. However, circumstances soon combined to make them change their minds.

About eighteen months after Frank's wedding, the two men were sitting in the NAAFI bar on the base in Germany, waiting for their wives. Frank looked wistfully down at his beer.

"You know, we've cocked it up."

"What d'ya mean?" Normally Andy understood his friend, but this time he was confused.

"We were going to have wife swapping parties, but we married the wrong people."

"Oh. Yeah. So we did." Andy laughed. "Actually, I reckon Jennifer would go for it anyway. Not with you and Sophie, but I reckon she'd easily be up for it."

"Yeah?" Frank wasn't really interested in hearing about his sisters sexual preferences, but was wondering whether Sophie might. On balance probably not, but you never knew. That night all four got quite drunk. The two women didn't understand why, but both could tell that their husbands were maudlin, yet not really depressed. They couldn't tell what the matter was, and that in turn worried, and even irritated, them.

"What were you talking about before we got here?" Sophie eventually asked in desperation.

"Fantasies," said Frank shortly, answering only because the alcohol had loosened his inhibitions. "Impossible fantasies."

"What? You mean like screwing Cindy Crawford?" asked Jennifer tartly.

"No," answered Andy absently. "Wife swapping and crap like that."

"Wife swapping?" Jennifer looked shocked. "With whom?"

"No one. That's why its an impossible fantasy."

Sophie looked confused. "Why impossible?"

"'Cos we both married the wrong people."

Andy looked up and qualified his friends statement. "A long time ago, while we were in Hong Kong, we made a stupid pact. One that we can't keep." Again it was something he would never have said if he hadn't been slightly drunk. He smiled slightly, even the alcohol not repressing the fact that it was a daft thing to have said. "One we should never have made, never have even thought of."

"Mmm," nodded Frank.

"And that's depressing you?" Sophie looked cross. "You wanted to screw someone else's wife didn't you? You men!" She said angrily. "All you think about is bloody sex!"

She crossed her arms and sat back, fuming. Jennifer looked a little surprised at first, annoyance starting to show in her face, but all of a sudden she began to laugh. "And what do you find funny?" Sophie asked.

"I think you missed the point," gasped Jennifer. "They wanted to screw each others wives," Jennifer was bent double now, having to force her words out, she was laughing so much. "And look at who they married? Each others sister! Virtually the only person they wouldn't be able to swap with." A combination of the alcohol and Jennifer's laughter soon had the other three laughing like drains as they finally saw the funny side.

Eventually they stopped laughing, it was hurting too much. "That was worth far more than any real wife swapping," whispered Frank, and within moments they were off again.

They continued to drink, but not as fast, and their evident good humour, and the ease with which they all began to laugh had people all around staring at them in wonder. The two girls weren't quite such good friends as their men folk were, but for all that got on well together, so when married quarters had been allocated, they had requested, and received, adjacent apartments. That evening, the stares they were receiving from the others in the bar made them decide to leave early. They sat around in Andy's apartment, drinking and laughing even more.

It was Sophie, in a drunken moment, who made the fateful suggestion that would change their lives forever. "Maybe we should," she giggled. "It'd be a laugh. The four of us."

Jennifer screamed with laughter and promptly tried to take off her dress, but was too drunk, and all she succeeded in doing was getting caught in it. Frank lurched upright to help her while Sophie sat on Andy's lap, squirming her bottom into her brothers crotch. Andy just grinned, not really sure what was happening, and by now far too drunk to really take in the fact that his sister was on his lap. He put his arms around her waist and tried to kiss her. Sophie was sober enough to know exactly what she was doing, but also drunk enough to not care. She kissed her brother hard, pushing her large breasts into his chest, and when Andy's hands began playing with them, and then sliding up her legs, underneath her skirt, she just giggled and let him carry on.

Frank was fully aware of what was happening. He'd never fancied his sister, and had never been curious about her sex life, but he did recognise that she was extremely attractive. His inhibitions removed by the alcohol, he helped her untangle herself, and then began to fondle her, kissing her small bra-less breasts and causing her to gasp in pleasure.

It took a while with the laughter and the alcohol, but soon all four were undressed. Andy was far too drunk to get hard, so after a while Sophie came back to her husband. Frank had managed to get hard, but only just, which was a relief as Sophie was not fully aroused when she sat on his prick. Jennifer carefully sat on her brothers face, and made him lick her out, giggling uncontrollably, and very excited. No one actually came, they were all too drunk for true arousal, but both women allowed their brothers to fondle and kiss them all over, Sophie getting just as big a kick out of having her brothers face in her crotch as Jennifer had had earlier. Both women tried to get their brothers prick inside them, but neither man could get hard enough. Eventually Jennifer did manage to get her brothers prick inside her, but he remained almost completely flaccid, despite all her efforts to arouse him further. Sophie just screamed with laughter, the sight of her husband and his sister fucking, albeit rather unsuccessfully, she found so funny in her drunken state. By twelve, all four were virtually asleep, but Jennifer managed to stagger off to the bedroom and dragged two huge duvets out, which she draped over everyone as they lay exhausted on the living room floor.

Six o'clock the following morning the alarm clock woke them all up. Both men had been curled up with their sisters rather than their wives, and at first all looked apprehensive. In each mind was the thought, "did we really do it?" None could remember for certain.

"Since we don't know for certain," Sophie said after a few moments, "the only way to be certain, is to do it." With that, she pushed Andy on to his back and began to lick his shrunken cock. Andy looked at his sister in amazement, but then began to erect hard, and all thoughts of shame and worry left him.

Jennifer looked at her brother, and in a moment of recklessness, kissed him hard, taking hold of his cock and wanking him. She rolled onto her back, taking Frank with her, and spread her legs wide. As Sophie straddled her brother, and fed his hard prick into her suddenly sopping wet pussy, Frank grabbed his sister, kissed her hard and slammed his cock into her. Jennifer gasped and wrapped her legs around her brothers waist.

For three or four minutes they all just fucked in silence, all of them getting the biggest kick they had ever got from sex in their lives. All four climaxed in varying degrees, but then a more distant alarm, next door, could be heard. Andy looked up at the clock over his head. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, almost apologetically, "but me an' Frank have got to go."

Sophie slid off her brother and gave his prick a quick kiss. "Go on," she grinned. Andy blew her a kiss and walked off into the bathroom.

Frank pulled slowly free of his sister's body, and kissed her gently. "Thank you," he whispered. Then "I'm sorry." He lowered his eyes, a bit of embarrassment showing in his eyes. "Actually, I'm not sorry about what we just did," he said after a few moments.

Jennifer looked at her older brother and grinned. "I'm sure we'll do it again sometime. Somewhere more comfortable. Now go, 'cos I want to fuck my husband before work."

Frank and Sophie got quickly dressed, slipping on the bare minimum to be able to go out into the hall and next door without any adverse comments if they were seen.

Shortly all four were in their own respective showers, fucking their own spouse. The men were due on parade at seven, and both got there with seconds to spare, neither looking at, or speaking to, the person who was nominally their best friend.

The two women on the other hand spent the rest of the morning in Jennifer's kitchen, both skipping work for the day, and talking. They were completely open and frank with each other. Both had got a big kick out of fucking their own brother, though neither would have been able to do it if the other hadn't been there.

"But will it ever happen again?" Asked Sophie. "I heard what you said to Frank, but will we really?"

"Do we want to? Was it really good enough? Was it exciting enough to want, to need, to do it again?" asked Jennifer.

Both women began to grin. "Yeah," they both said together.

"Okay. When?" Asked Sophie.

"We can't do it here. It'd soon get out, the army's too close knit a society. It'd have to be on holiday."

Sophie nodded her agreement. "We should arrange a joint holiday. Go to the sun somewhere, and bonk our brains out."

Jennifer giggled. "Yeah, I like that. Had you had any plans for next summer?"

"No. We've been saying for a while we should go somewhere hot, but apart from that we've done sod all."

"Hmm. When does Frank have his next seventy two hour pass?"

"Not sure. Couple of weekends time I think. Why?"

"I think Andy's is about the same time, I know they normally try and get them at the same time. We normally head back to the UK and go visit families, I don't know why, both sets are always trying to split us up, but we go anyway." She sighed as Sophie nodded her agreement. "How about this time we meet up somewhere and try and arrange a proper holiday?"

"Why wait until we get back to the UK. There's travel agencies in Germany as well."

Jennifer smiled. "Ah. Well I just happen to know that the regiment is transferring back to the UK in four months. So we'd have to travel from there anyway."

"How'd you find that out?"

"I do work part time in the adjutants office."

"Oh. Yeah. You've never said anything about what happens there."

"I'm discreet. If anything should come out, it would be one of the two civvies who work there who would get it in the neck first, so neither of us talks. This is a special case though. I do know more than I've told you, but I'd rather not actually say any more. In any case, most of the details will be posted in about six to eight weeks anyway, and a movement order will go out in four days time. You'd have found out basically what I just told you then."

"Oh. Right." Sophie looked a little nonplussed. "I guess we'll have to wait until we're back in the UK. Of course," she grinned. "There's no reason why I couldn't go back earlier, and try and sort something out before hand. I only work in the sergeants kitchen, so I can get time out easily enough."

Jennifer shook her head. "Nice idea, but it would be better if we were all together so that we can sort it all out in one go."

"Okay. It was just an idea. What do you reckon the boys are thinking about right now?"

Jennifer shrugged. God knows. Either trying not to think about it, or talking it over as we've done, but in a more roundabout fashion. You know what men are like."

In fact she was wrong.

Both men were in fact thinking very hard about what had happened, and both had permanent semi erections. Fortunately no one else noticed, but for once the two men kept quite apart, unsure what the others reaction might be. The other men in the platoon noticed the distance the two supposed friends were keeping, and guessed that they'd had a serious fight. In fact both were having similar thoughts, both were a little jealous, but at the same time both wanted to fuck their own sister again, and each wanted to watch both their wife and their sister being fucked by someone else.

By knocking off time both had got over their worries, a tentative approach from Frank had not been rebuffed by Andy, and both were relieved that it had not destroyed their friendship. Instead of heading to the NAAFI, as they usually did, or to the corporals mess, they both headed into town and into the first bar they came across. The bar keeper was not very pleased to see them, and ordered them into the darkest recesses of the room, only allowing them to stay because they both ordered soft drinks and paid up front.

The two men talked quietly for about half an hour, fully aware that there were some less than friendly eyes on them from the local Germans, though no trouble was made. Although they were more circumspect and roundabout than their wives had been, both admitted that they wanted to repeat the experience. Neither was sure what their wives would say, so just before eight they headed home again to find out.

There was a note on Frank's door. "With Jennifer. Sophie." He read out. He took down the note and showed it to Andy.

"Okay. Come on in."

They went in to find that the table was laid for four people, with wine and candles, and a lot of steam coming from the kitchen. Jennifer came out at the sound of the front door. She grinned at them.

"You're a little earlier than we expected, come on in." She gave first her husband, then her brother a kiss. Sophie came out a moment later, carrying a spatula.

"Dinner'll be about ten minutes. The gravy's only just gone on, but there's some garlic bread first. That'll be a few seconds." She also kissed first her husband, then her brother, before vanishing back into the kitchen, Jennifer following her.

Frank and Andy looked at each other, and then grinned. "Looks like we might get our wish after all," said Andy. "Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah. 'Ang on. I've got a bottle of apfelkorn next door. I'll go get it." Jennifer came out of the kitchen again at that moment, carrying some plates with the garlic bread on.

"No," she said. "We're having one bottle of wine between the four of us for this evening, and that's all. Okay?"

"Uh. Right. Okay."

"Good. Sit down. This is hot now."

Over the excellent meal, Sophie and Jennifer told their husbands and brothers what they had decided. Andy and Frank agreed whole heartedly, and by the end of the meal, they had come to a tentative agreement that they would look for a holiday in somewhere like the Bahamas or Jamaica.

Afterwards they spent a long while on the two couches, one had been moved from next door, their arms around their respective spouses, talking about what had happened, why, what they had felt, and anything else that came into their minds. There was even a bit of gentle kissing, and when Frank slid his hand up Sophie's skirt, and stroked his wife's thighs, no one objected. About ten, Jennifer got up to make some coffee. Sophie helped her to bring it in, and then both women, quite deliberately, sat down next to their brother rather than their husband. At first both men were startled and uncomfortable, but each woman just wrapped her arms around her brother exactly as she had around her husband, and soon the men had relaxed again. It wasn't long before the gentle kissing started again.

After about fifteen minutes of this, it was Jennifer who took the lead. "This will be the last time this ever happens while we're on army property." She lifted off her dress to reveal a simple pair of silk panties and sat on her brothers lap, kissing him slowly but firmly. Frank responded eagerly, his hands stroking his sisters back, buttocks, and finally her tiny, sensitive, breasts.

Sophie followed suit, revealing what her husband had often referred to as her armour plated bra supporting her large breasts, and extremely skimpy knickers. She began to undress her brother almost immediately, and it took just five minutes more for Andy and Sophie to start fucking, but Frank and Jennifer were still kissing, still in their underwear, Frank's hand only just beginning to slide into his sisters panties.

Andy filled his sisters cunny with his spunk, just as he watched his wife slowly sit on her brothers erect cock, slowly guiding it into her as she sat down. The sight of his wife fucking her own brother not ten feet away had him hard again in moments, to Sophie's evident delight. What surprised Andy though, was that he got more aroused watching Frank and Jennifer fucking, than he got fucking his own sister, delightful though that was. He couldn't decide what it was that turned him on particularly, watching his wife fucking someone else, watching his best mate fuck his wife, or the fact that he was watching a brother and sister fucking. He finally came to the conclusion that it was a combination of all three.

Frank and Jennifer were wholly occupied with themselves, paying no attention to their spouses across the room and in that respect they were the exact opposite of Andy, getting far more aroused fucking each other, than they did watching the others. After about half an hour the two women swapped back to their own partners, all four feeling the difference between sibling and spouse. Not better, nor worse, simply different. They swapped a couple more times during the evening, both men fucking their sisters twice and their wives once each over a three hour period, finally getting home and to their own bed's shortly before one in the morning.

That first evening was such a resounding success, and all four were so delighted with it, that they came together the following evening, despite their original decision about never doing it again on army property. This time they started much earlier and there was little build up, and by half past seven Jennifer had her brothers cock in her mouth, while his mouth and tongue were doing incredible things to her pussy. Andy and Sophie, both naked, watched them, kissing gently as their spouses writhed on the floor. Ten minutes later, as Frank fed his erect cock into his sisters sopping wet pussy, Sophie finally straddled her brother, driving his huge prick into her. They didn't stop until close to midnight, by which time not one of the four had more than glanced at their own spouse. The entire evening having been dominated, for all four of them, by their own sibling.

After that, although there was much petting, kissing and fondling, they kept all of their wonderful incestuous lovemaking for their holidays. There was one single exception about a year after their first contact. The regiment had been moved back to their home barracks in the north of England, and both couples now lived off base, but unfortunately about a mile apart. One Saturday afternoon, quite by accident, Frank and Jennifer bumped into each other in the supermarket. They pecked each other on the cheek, and fell to talking.

Both knew that Sophie had had to go rushing back to her mothers because she'd had an accident, and they also knew that Andy had been unable to get away as he'd been on a training course.

"Andy's at home doing some gardening at the moment. He got back from his course an hour or so ago, but was too revved up to go to bed." said Jennifer. She lowered her voice, "he's not expecting me for another few hours."

Frank gaped for a moment at his sister. "Okay." He said after he'd got his wits back. "Would you like to come back to my place?" he whispered.

"Of course."

They very quickly finished their shopping and within an hour were tucked up together in Frank's bed. Frank had long since found that his sister's taller, more slender body was much more of a physical turn on than his wife's shorter more rounded figure, and he lived for the times when he could touch her, play with her, fuck her. They made love for over an hour, both coming to more than one delicious climax, before getting dressed and heading into the garden to sit in the sun. It was just as well they did so, because about twenty minutes later, Andy came round, wanting to invite his best mate out for a drink. Frank and Jennifer had tall glasses of home made lemonade in front of them, and to Andy's eyes they had probably been sitting like that for hours, so he made the obvious assumption that nothing had happened. In fact, even if he had known, it wouldn't have bothered him in the slightest, but to keep matters simple, Frank and Jennifer let him think nothing had happened.

"Sophie rang just after you went out. She said she won't be back until the day after tomorrow. So why don't you come and stay with Jennifer and me?" He lowered his voice and then grinned. "There's plenty of room in the bed."

Jennifer felt her already damp pussy swell and get even wetter at the thought, but Frank shook his head. "No. I thought I'd get the lounge painted today and tomorrow, while she's away. I haven't started it yet, so I'd sort of planned on doing it this evening."

"Oh well, coming for a drink now?"

"Yeah, why not. Jennifer?"

Jennifer smiled at her brother. "No. Not just yet. I might join you later though." She looked at her husband. "Where are you going?"

Andy shrugged. "Probably the dun cow."

"Okay. Might see you later. Jennifer walked through the house to her car, Frank and Andy just behind her. They stopped her just before she could open the front door, and Frank picked up his sister and kissed her, hard, fondling her bum as he did so. She felt his erection against her belly and giggled.

"We'll have to do something about that." She put her hand down and stroked her brothers erection. Andy just grinned as he watched his wife and her brother fondling each other quite openly and explicitly right in front of him.

Frank gave his sister one last kiss and put her down again. "See you later." He put one hand lightly to her denim clad crotch, but Jennifer just laughed and opened the front door. Much as she wanted to make love to her brother again, she had things to do. In any case, the four of them were going on holiday together again in a little over a months time, and they should have a lot of time for that then.

None of the four was in love, or indeed ever really fell in love, with their sibling, but this closeness brought the four of them together in a way none of them had ever expected, and their sex lives grew and grew, even, especially, with their own spouse.

All four were very different in the way they had reacted to their new found eroticism. Although Andy loved screwing his big breasted sister, mauling and playing with her breasts in a way he was unable to with his much smaller breasted wife, even fucking her cleavage occasionally, it was always Jennifer, his wife, he felt more comfortable with. On the other hand, he could tell that his sister was actually reacting to him and learning from him, more than from her own husband, which secretly quite pleased him. He could never get enough of watching Frank and Jennifer screw, and watching Frank and Sophie screw was nearly as exciting. He soon realised he was very much a voyeur, enjoying taking part, but preferring to watch.

Jennifer and Frank on the other hand were completely comfortable with each other right from the start, enjoying the physical sex with each other just as much as with their respective spouses. Frank never felt more than fraternal love for his sister, but fucking her, making her orgasm, was the most exciting thing he knew simply because she was his sister. For him it was the very fact that she was his sister that drew him on. He loved watching her make love, whether to him or to her husband, and while he quite enjoyed watching his wife have one of her squealing orgasms whilst impaled on her brother's prick, it wasn't the same thing as actually fucking his own sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.