Family Togetherness - Cover

Family Togetherness

Copyright© 2003 by Preggofan

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alone in the house with my mother, I am unable to resist when nature opens the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Finally we were on the way to the movies, the tension had been high during lunch and dinner, mom kept watching me, waiting for me to do something. I wanted to, I really did. But I'd decided it would be better if I just let the anticipation grow. It was only a short drive to the cinema. As I drove, I put my right arm around mom and pulled her against me. Mom rested her head on my shoulder as my hand cupped her breast through her clothes, I gently manipulated it as I drove, her nipple bored into my palm the whole way. When we got there we decided to see the new Meg Ryan romantic comedy. I didn't care what we saw; I just wanted to get in there. We took seats in the back, because it was such a lovely evening, and because the film was really a date movie, the theatre filled up quickly. It was perfect; I'd been counting on it. When the film finally started, I carefully covered our laps with my jacket. I was ready to begin.

I moved my hand under cover onto moms' thigh. She quickly glanced at me, obviously realising what I was about to do, I leaned over and whispered to her. "Open your legs, I want to check you're following my rule." Mom just smiled and nodded. Then I felt her legs begin to spread apart as she followed my instruction. When she stopped moving I started to slowly run my hand up and down her thigh, teasing her, edging closer and closer to my target. Finally my fingers hit pay dirt, they touched her bare pussy. Mom wasn't wearing any panties! She meant what she'd said; she was mine to do with as I would. I was in heaven. Unlimited potential opened up before me. But for now I decided to just enjoy the moment. It was so sexy, a mother, not wearing her panties, sitting in a dark movie theatre with her son, surrounded by people, letting him touch her pussy. God, I wanted to fuck her right then and there, unfortunately that was impossible. Still I could have a lot of fun with her.

I gently started to rub my finger up and down her slit, feeling her moisture slowly starting to flow. Then I pulled my damp fingers out from under the jacket, and while she watched I licked them clean, tasting her juices. Once I was finished I reached back into her crotch and started again. This time I applied a little more pressure and pushed my finger past her labia, I circled her hole a few times, then drove my finger into her, and stopped. It was unbelievable; there I was, sitting with my mother in a public place, with my finger buried to the knuckle in her pussy. I pulled my hand back until my finger was almost out and inserted a second finger. Then I slowly moved both fingers into her hot, tight, passage. I let my fingers just rest there for a few minutes, slightly flexing them, then slowly started to move them in and out, in and out, doing with my fingers what I wanted to do with my cock. After a while I paused again for a while before starting again. I kept this up for the remainder of the movie. Just keeping her stimulated, never bringing her off.

Finally the film finished, I pulled my fingers out, and quickly brought them to moms' mouth. I didn't say anything, I didn't have to. Mom took my fingers into her mouth where she quickly licked them clean. I stood and put my jacket on, when mom got up and turned to lead the way out I noticed an wet patch on the back of her dress, she'd really been turned on. I looked down at her seat, and, sure enough, there was a dark patch where her crotch had been. I stopped mom. "Look at the seat." I told her. Mom looked, she blushed when she realised what had happened. Then she gasped, mom quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching her, then she touched the back of her dress. It didn't take her long to find the wet patch. "Wayne, is it very obvious?" I just nodded. "Could you give me your jacket?"

"No, mom, I like you the way you are, your dress looks beautiful. Lets go to the car." I led mom slowly out of the theatre, my arm around her, my hand resting on her hip, hopefully drawing attention to the wet patch. I wanted people to see it, to realise what it was, to guess what I'd been doing. As we neared the entrance we passed a mirror, I looked and sure enough 5 or 6 people were stareing at moms' dress, smiling. I whispered into her ear, "Look in the mirror." I felt her tense as she looked and realised the patch had been noticed, she didn't say a word, she just kept walking.

Once we were outsid on the way back to the car mom whispered in my ear, "God, Wayne, I'm so hot, all those people know I was letting you play with my pussy. I could jump you right here and now."

"Sorry, mom. You've got to wait until we get home. You drive this time. When we get to the car pull up your dress so I can see your pussy while you drive."

Once we got in the car mom did exactly what I asked. It was wild, driving down through town, my mothers pussy in clear view, even if, because of our tinted windows the only one who could see it was me. I watched as her labia (which were already swollen and parted with arousal) slightly opened and closed as mom used the pedals. The scent of her arousal filled the air. Mom was really on fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.