Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Nathan wasn't sure about what he was going to do or say, assuming the woman spoke English. At Kathy's urging, he would wear one of the necklaces she had left on their bed to indicate that he had found her gifts. He vaguely remembered frontiersmen offering gifts to Indians in the movies. This would be in response to her peace offering. By donning the necklace, he would show her that he accepted her offer of peace. The idea of donning any clothes never even occurred to him.

Somehow, Allison could sense that someone was approaching. She looked over toward the pathway and saw a very tall man with dark skin, but almost white hair headed toward her. Could he be albino? As he got closer, it became apparent that he was wearing NOTHING. She stood up to face him, and waited. She had never been so nervous. As he got closer, it became clear that he was well over six feet tall, and looked nothing like any native she had ever seen. His features were caucasian. In fact, he looked like a Scandinavian God, no, he looked like Tarzan.

She had prepared to say 'hello' in Tagalog, and then if he didn't seem to understand, try a different language. All she could do was say "Hello."

Nathan smiled on hearing her speak an English word. He answered, "Hello."

They both just stood there looking at each other. Allison took all of him in, including his penis. He must be a blond, but the Sun had bleached his hair almost white. She even realized he had blue eyes. She had returned her gaze to his crotch (she couldn't help herself), and saw he had very little hair on his body including his pubic area. That was almost white as well. She judged him to be in his early twenties, although his handsome face revealed a hardness born of years of trials and ordeals of surviving in the wild.

Finally, she spoke again to say, "I'm Allison Sanderson. We're sorry to intrude on you, but I am searching for my son and daughter, and we found a Raggedy Ann doll in your hut. Again, I'm sorry we took such liberties, but there was no one home. Oh dear, maybe I'm talking too much. Can you understand anything I'm saying?"

In fact, hearing a different voice from Kathy's or his kids, ' he wasn't sure what she had said. He only caught the word Sanderson. So, she was probably introducing herself. He would do the same, but what a coincidence that she had the same last name as his. He almost didn't remember that since he and Kathy hadn't used it for years.

"Hello, I'm Nathan, Nathan Sanderson. I didn't understand everything you said."

Allison felt her knees buckle, and then she went down in a heap. She had completely swooned away.

Nathan ran over to her, and saw that she had fainted. He thought, perhaps, she had gotten too hot wearing all those clothes. She was alive, so he turned to wave at his family on the precipice to come down immediately. They had seen her fall in the binoculars. Not having any idea what had happened, they did understand that he was wanting them to come down. They took off running.

When they all arrived, Allison was just then returning to consciousness. Her vision was still blurred, but she could see naked women all around her. She looked at the older one, and asked, "Who are you?"

Upon hearing the woman say, "I'm Kathy," her lights went out again.

Seeing this, Nathan said, "I guess we don't sound too good. Every time one of us speaks, she faints. We better get her up to the hut where it's not so hot. She's probably suffering from the heat."

The girls helped him hoist her body up on his back. He had to lean over quite a ways to keep her there, but he was strong enough to do it. She was no small woman, being at least 5' 10" tall, and probably weighed 145 pounds. He also held onto her arms to keep her from sliding off. They all walked alongside him as he toted his cargo to the hut. The girls were going out of their minds over what was happening. Another real live human being. It was so super.

The woman's weight had been more of a burden than he realized as he let her body slide to the floor. Kathy sent Emmeline to get some water, and had Hannah help her remove some of the woman's clothes so she could cool off while Nathan rested for a moment.

She was coming around again. They held her up, and put a cup of water to her lips so she could drink. She was now down to a bra and panties. The girls were making comments about how, when they would remove something, there would always be something else covering her. No wonder she got hot, they said.

When Allison opened her eyes this time, she realized she was no longer in the Sun. Everybody was looking down at her. They were ALL naked as J-birds. She hadn't yet realized that she was only wearing a bra and panties. The woman who said she was Kathy was as tall as she was, or taller. She could now see that the other two women were girls by just looking at their faces. One of them was young enough not to have any pubic hair. They were ALL blond and blue eyed. She figured they had to be sisters.

"I'm sorry," she said, "Everything seems to have put me in shock."

Hannah piped up, "That's OK, you probably got too much Sun, 'specially with you being covered an' all." Had Allison remained unconscious, Hannah would probably have removed the bra and panties too.

"Would you mind terribly if I asked your names again?" Allison said with some temerity.

Nathan stepped forward, and said, "This is Kathy, my wife, and these are our two daughters, Hannah and Emmeline."

"Would you, would you mind telling me your last name again, please," she asked as if she didn't want to hear the answer.

"It's Sanderson," said Nathan. "We don't have much reason to use it here, so we just use our regular names."

Allison was certain she had found her children, but the fact that he called Kathy his wife instead of his sister might still mean they were not hers. She knew better, but was already combatting the idea that they had sired children together. Had everything--both of them with their children--been presented all at once, she was certain she would have had a heart attack.

"Are you, well, are you, uh, brother and sister? Are both your real last names Sanderson?"

Neither one were sure they knew what she was talking about. Nathan answered for both of them since the lady was being nice and hadn't acted like she disapproved of them. "Yes, Kathy's my sister, an' I'm her brother, but we're married. Now she's my wife, an' I'm her husband. But, we were boyfriend and girlfriend first. Is there some reason you asked that?"

Allison fought the emotional drain on her. She didn't want to go under again. It was important that she explain who she was. They could talk about the other things later. Right now, nothing should take away from the joy of finding her long lost children. And, she was a grandmother to boot.

"I want you to listen to me carefully, Nathan and Kathy," Allison went on, "I've been looking for you for a long time. I am your mother. I am Allison Sanderson. I thought you had been lost forever in that storm so many years ago. Now we have found each other, and I am so happy, I could cry."

The two siblings just stared at the woman who had just pronounced that she was their mother. Then, they looked at each other, then at their children. Emmeline, who had been absorbing all of this with a quiet intensity, said, "Is she really our gran' mommy? Does that mean she's your mommy, Daddy, Mommy?"

Hannah was just now picking up on all of this. Her eyes got wide, and she probably had all sorts of questions, but the room remained in silence. Allison thought she had probably not gotten through to them. She virtually shouted at them to make sure they got the picture, "I AM YOUR MOTHER! You probably don't recognize me, but I'm your mother just the same. I've come back, I've found you, you can go home now! We can ALL go home now!"

Nathan still did not know what to do. He had been without a mother for so long, he had practically forgotten her, and now here she was--in the flesh. He looked at her more closely now. She was blond like they were. She was tall like they were. And, although he couldn't fully tell with her wearing a bra, she had tits just like Kathy--small for her body, but more than ample.

Kathy was running these same thoughts through her head. She, too, had forgotten about her mother. She only had vague memories of what she looked like. The only person in her life had been Nathan, until the girls came along. She felt very strange. If it were really true that this was her mother, then why didn't she run over and hug her, just like she did her children?

"Uh, would you mind, if Kathy and I had a little talk? This is all kinda new to us. I jus' wanna talk with her for a moment, OK?" They stepped into the next room of the hut. But, the girls stayed with their grand mommy. They were absolutely fascinated with what they had heard and seen.

"Are you really our Gran' Mommy?" asked Emmeline.

"Yes, dear, I am. How old are you--it's Emmeline isn't it?"

"Yeah, an' I'm gonna be nine in a couple of months."

Allison was shocked. This was no nine year old girl. She would have guessed her to be more like 12 or 13 at the least. Then she turned to the other girl who looked like she was a woman in her late teens, and asked the same question.

"I'm Hannah, an' I'm almost 13." (children hadn't changed from wanting to be older)

Once again, Allison could have been knocked over with a straw. She was astounded. Even though she, herself, was no slouch in the growth department, her tall children had produced Amazons, not just grandchildren for her. Maybe that's what happens when two people with tall genes get together, and get together they surely did. Again, she would worry about that later.

"Well, I donno 'bout Mommy and Daddy, but I think it's just super to have a gran' mommy. I'll bet you got even better stories than them 'bout the old days," said Emmeline.

By this time, even Hannah was bitten by the curiosity bug. She wanted to know more too.

"How come you wear all those things?" Hannah asked even though she had more important questions about their parents. It was just that she kept staring at her bra and panties and wondered what they were for.

Allison chuckled, and imagined that the girl had probably never worn clothes in her life, so of course, all her under garments would appear strange to her.

"Well, this is called a brassiere which is used to hold up a woman's breasts, my dear. You don't need one yet, although you could sure fill one out. I'm an old lady, so mine kind of hang down. This holds them up."

"Could we see how that works?" asked Hannah. Emmeline joined in with glee.

Allison could see that despite their body size, they were still innocent children. She saw no harm in showing them. She reached around behind her to unclasp the bra, and pulled it off revealing some still well formed mammaries. If she thought they hung down, the two girls would have disagreed. They weren't pert like their mommy's or Hannah's, but they looked very respectable to them.

"Oh, they're beautiful, Gran' Mommy," said Emmeline. Allison could see she wasn't going to have a problem with this girl. She was already calling her grand mommy. Just by baring her tits, she had gained a grandchild.

Hannah was still interested in why she wore the cloth that covered her crotch. Allison noticed her looking there, so asked her if she wanted her to remove her panties as well. Hannah just nodded. Allison was a little worried, but seeing how they were all bare, she decided to go with the moment. She would point out that as a relative, she had blond hair down there just like Hannah and Kathy.

"I'm just like you girls down there. I'm blond, but you've never seen another woman except your mother, right?" Allison lifted up her butt and slid the panties down her legs until they were completely off. Both girls looked to see what she was hiding. They actually thought it must be something grotesque.

They were looking at the vagina of an older woman. To them, it certainly wasn't unsightly. Why had she wanted to cover up the most important part of her body? To Hannah and Emmeline, the vagina had so many uses. As their grand mommy, their own mommy and daddy had come out of the one they were looking at. If it were covered up, how could she urinate, how could she play with herself, how could she keep it smelling fresh and clean, or even let a daddy wash and caress it, and so many other things?

Allison thought she should feel totally exposed now, but it was just the opposite. She felt like she had removed a burden, and had joined a society of innocents. And, she had if the phrase 'when in Rome, be like the Romans' meant anything. She stood up, thinking she had recovered her strength from having fainted. She started to stagger which made the two girls rush over to steady her on her feet, one on each side of her.

"Maybe you ought'n stand up just yet Gran' Mommy," said Emmeline as both she and Hannah put their arms around her to keep her from falling.

Allison put her arms around the girls' shoulders to steady herself. Even Hannah was calling her Grand Mommy now. To Allison, the title may have sounded strange, but she liked it. She was really a mommy again.

At this point, Kathy and Nathan stepped back into the room to see their darling girls holding on to the woman who said she was their mother. They had debated whether she really was or not and what to do about it. They almost didn't realize that she was now naked like the rest of them. It seemed more natural, and they could also see she was a well formed, pretty lady. The one memory they had retained was that their mother had been pretty even if they didn't remember exactly what her face looked like.

Both of them noticed right away that her pussy was blond, just like Kathy and Hannah. The pouch containing her button was even evident. At 51, she still had tone in her muscles, and her breasts were slightly larger versions of Kathy's. They had a sag to them which Nathan thought attractive. When they heard the girls referring to her as grand mommy, their minds were made up. She was their mother.

Nathan and the girls transported her belongings from the tent up to the hut. Kathy and Allison began a marathon conversation about the past, the present, and the future. They decided to have a celebration with the best meal they could think to make. Nathan even took his mother to the cave to select a wine from their stocks. Luckily, it had been cool enough there to preserve the reds. Some had turned to vinegar as they opened one or the other to test them.

After they had eaten, they sat around the "stove" which was a hole in the ground built up to both cook over or bake in by covering it with a large lid of one of the large pots recovered from the vessel. Allison was impressed with their ingenuity in building and designing their home. She thought Nathan could have easily become an engineer. It never ceased to be an emotional experience for her as she observed her children, Nathan and Kathy--her little kids.

For Allison, the joy of finding them alive and well was overwhelming. In the back of her mind, she knew she had to deal with the fact that incest had occurred, and she was the grandmother of the results of that union. Hannah and Emmeline were certainly not idiots. They were superb specimens of womanhood. They were smart, and they were really beautiful. Somehow, all the good-looking genes had prevailed. All four of them acted so natural in their nudity that she felt completely at ease being nude in front of them.

Eventually, Allison mentioned the term 'rescue.' She explained that they would all go aboard the vessel and return to civilization. At first, the girls were excited about seeing the outside world, the one they had only heard about. She could see, however, that they always spoke about 'when they came back home'. It finally dawned on her that to them all, home was here, and not out there.

It was when she was sitting with Kathy, an arm around her (it was so good to touch and hug her daughter again--something that had only been a dream for the past 15 years) that she saw something to change her mind about everything. Nathan was sitting opposite Allison and Kathy with his arms around the girls. At first, she tried to avoid looking at their exposed genitals. All three were seated with their knees up and legs spread, so it was impossible not to view them if she looked in their direction. She had crossed her own legs as a result.

Allison was trying to entice them with talk about all the modern technology waiting for them in the outside world. While she was talking, she realized that Hannah had put one of her hands on Nathan's penis, and was idly playing with it. He did not, in the least, seem to mind. She looked at Kathy to see if she had noticed this. There was no way she could not have, but she paid it no attention. Allison was in shock.

"It's been a long day, my dears, so I think I may have to get some rest. Where do you want me to sleep? I could go back to the tent on the beach," said Allison in an attempt to extricate her mind from what had suddenly become a very perplexing moment, indeed.

"Oh no, Mommy," spoke up Kathy, "you can sleep in the girls' room. We have plenty of room for the rest of us in the main part of the hut. That's where we all slept before we added that room."

"I don't want to put the girls out, but whatever you say," she answered for answer's sake. Her mind was in a turmoil at this point, but had the presence of mind to add, "The captain will be back tomorrow to get us, but I think I'll have him wait a few more days before we make any decisions about what we're all going to do."

It was twilight now, but she could still see Hannah's hand playing with Nathan's penis which was now erect. She could not imagine what in the world was going on here, but her mind was not having a good time trying to digest what she was seeing. She excused herself, and Kathy took her back into the hut. It was light enough for her to see in the room. Then, she remembered she needed to urinate, and came back out to ask where she could do that.

Emmeline was more than eager to take her to their 'toilet.' Nathan had recently dug a new hole over which he had placed the seat (a board with a hole in it). Once again, Allison was impressed at their ingenuity in the wild. She thought she would be squatting in the grass, but this was an unexpected pleasure--an open outhouse in the jungle. She was surprised that Emmeline did not leave her in privacy. Instead, she brought her some leaves, and stood by to watch her every move.

"Uh, Emmeline, do you always watch people go to the toilet?"

"Do you not want me to Gran' Mommy?"

"Uh, no, that's all right. I guess I don't mind. It's just that I'm not used to somebody accompanying me to the toilet."

"We do that all the time. Sometimes some of the animals, like the bats come around, an' we keep 'em away, or get more leaves if ya need 'em. You know, things like that."

After hearing Emmeline say that, Allison sucked in her breath, and said, "God, I had no idea. Oh, yes, you can stay right here. I'm more than happy to have the company!"

When they got back to the hut, the other three decided to use the 'toilet' also saying they would be right back. Emmeline took her grandmother back to the room and kept asking more questions about the outside world. After Allison's earlier shock from seeing Hannah playing with her son's penis, she welcomed this as a diversion from her thoughts.

"Ya know, Gran' Mommy, you really have pretty titties an' your pussy is awfully pretty too," Emmeline said out of the blue. Although it was just a casual remark on the part of Emmeline, Allison was once again brought back to what was beginning to appear as a common fixation among her new family. Her use of the word 'pussy' got Allison's attention fast.

"Why did you call it a pussy, Emmeline?"

"Oh, I know it's called a vagina, but Mommy always says that 'cause she says it looks like a baby cat. 'Course, we've never seen a cat, so don't know whether it does or doesn't. Does it?"

Allison felt like she was losing her grip on reality. Here was her nine year old grand daughter, looking like a 13 year old, who was the child of her son and daughter, and she was talking about her 'pussy.' And, she had earlier seen her other, older grand daughter playing with her son's penis. God, she thought, was she going mad? She wasn't sure she could handle all of this.

"Well, does it?" Emmeline asked again.

"Uh, oh. Well, I don't know. I guess if there were enough hair down there, somebody might say it might look like a little pussy cat." She couldn't believe she was talking this way.

They could hear the others coming back into the hut. Kathy looked into the room and asked if everything was all right. She knew that Emmeline would talk all night if she could, so said, "Emmeline, let your gran' mommy get some sleep. She said she was tired, an' has ta get up early tomorrow."

Emmeline gave her grandmother another hug with their nude bodies fully in touch, and even kissed her on the lips. Allison could see that the girl was not in the least hesitant to show affection. Contrary to how most children would behave, this one was quite willing to touch and be touched. Further, it was done in sincere innocence. It left Allison feeling both good and bad. She had liked the close contact, and her breasts rubbing against Emmeline's bare skin sent tingles through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.