Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Captain Sanchez explained the shoals and the need to go in at high tide to Allison and Amy. He had scanned the island for any signs of life and had found none, so he told her not to get up her hopes. "Besides," he said, "if anyone is there, they might just as well be on the other side of the island. I'm starting here because it looks like there's a break into the lagoon on this side. If we find no sign of anybody, we'll weigh anchor and try other sides. That'll be quicker than trying to walk around it."

As far as Amy was concerned, this was just an adventure. Even seeing the natives on the other islands had been highly interesting. She was in high spirits to see what it looked like ashore without any expectation of running into Allison's kids. She was sorry that Allison had to be disappointed once again. Allison was approaching these explorations with less and less enthusiasm as she slowly was coming to grips with the enormity of such an undertaking and the probability of failure. That failure included not finding out even whether they were dead.

The ship had a 12 foot motor launch which should be able to take them in without a problem at high tide. That time was imminent, so he had it lowered from its stanchions with Allison and Amy already in it with one crewman. He would climb over the side and use a Jacob's ladder to get aboard. Then, they were on their way landward.

Allison and Amy had done this before, always finding natives ashore. They both expected to encounter the same situation this time. It was a pretty island, and Allison wondered what it would be like to live on an island like that. All she could see in her mind was two little kids trying to survive, and failing. At that moment, the captain spotted an entrance to the inevitable lagoon of such an atoll.


When the four family members woke up the next morning, the heavy smell of sex still permeated the hut. He found two different hands on his erect penis, one belonging to Hannah, and the other to Emmeline. Kathy was hugging him around his neck. He tried to gently extricate himself, but Emmeline was awake. He looked over at her. She had a pleading expression on her face. She was a beautiful girl although her size belied that she was a child. Her eyes were saying 'please.'

He gently removed Hannah's hand, then slipped out of Kathy's grasp, and rolled over toward Emmeline. It was still early, and the other two were sound asleep. Without a word, he indicated to her to lean back and spread her legs. She was quick to respond, and reached up to him while she readied the rest of her body.

By this time in his life, he had recognized that a hard on in the morning was the result of needing to pee, and not that he needed sex. It made no difference, because it was still hard. His little girl wanted more soothing, and he would not deny her anything, especially since the others were asleep.

"Do ya really want more, Emmeline?" he whispered in her ear as he leaned his body down over hers.

"Please, Daddy; it felt so good before. I just gotta feel that again, if ya don't care."

He wondered why she wasn't a little bit sore, since that happened to Kathy. He wasn't about to worry about that if she didn't. With one hand, he ran the head of his penis up and down her slit in an attempt to separate the lips, and get it wet. It was amazing that she was still wet. Some of that may have been his semen oozing out from last night. He was able to work it in slowly until their pelvic bones were touching. Her cunt was as hot and slippery tight around his penis as before.

After they were fully joined, Nathan began with slow thrusts, pulling almost all the way out before slowly pushing in again. Emmeline had her legs drawn back as if to get more of him in her. Anybody seeing this would have gaged her age to be well older than 12. She was only considered little because of her status as the youngest, and because Hannah had the body of a fully grown woman. Both had inherited the blond side of the family.

Emmeline really liked it when he went back and forth in her pussy. It triggered all sorts of delicious sensations. After using the bananas, she had wondered why Hannah was so enthusiastic about 'doin' it.' Now, she knew. It was warm, and, well, just 'filling.' When he was in all the way, and then gyrated on her button, she thought life couldn't get any better than that. She thought she'd rather do this than eat.

Nathan could tell she was getting close, because of her squirming and the little peeps escaping from her throat while gripping him hard with her arms. If he didn't want to wake up the others, he would have to squelch any loud screeches from her with his mouth. He picked up the pace, and covered her mouth with his the second she erupted. It was strange trying to muffle the sounds with his mouth. It was like she was transmitting the ecstasy she was feeling right into his own body. As her cunt squeezed down on his penis with the first spasms, he came.

They were locked at both ends, rocking back and forth while their orgasms racked their bodies. All that could be heard was muffled sounds as each groaned into the other's mouth. He had, indeed, produced a harem, and it was insatiable. The other two slept through it.

Eventually, Nathan's penis deflated and slipped out of Emmeline. He kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, "I've gotta go check on that ship out there. Maybe it's not even there anymore, but we gotta know what they're gonna do. See you in a while Honey Bear. I love you." Then, he disappeared.

Emmeline lay back, still in the afterglow of her orgasm, and pondered this new wonderful aspect of life. She was asleep by the time Kathy and Hannah woke up. She was spread eagled, so it was easy to see all the semen draining out of her pussy onto the widening wet spot on the sheet. Hannah pointed at it, and Kathy simply nodded. They both grinned at this, then went about their morning duties.

Nathan had crossed the lagoon again, and was up on his perch with the binoculars. The white ship was still there, and he could see people on it. Then he saw them lower a boat over the side. Three people were in it, and then a fourth climbed down some kind of a ladder and joined them. They cast off, and turned the prow toward him, promptly proceeding toward the island. This actually scared him. He wasn't sure about what to do, but immediately began his return to the other side of the lagoon.

Once across, he began shouting while running up the beach, then through the vegetation to the hut. "KATHY, KATHY," he continued to shout until he saw them all running toward him in response.

"What's a matter, Nathan," she shouted back.

"Get the girls, we're headin' for the cave," he panted. "They're comin' this way, an' I don't know if they'll be friendly or not. We gotta hide."

When he got to the hut, he began throwing sand on any embers from last night's fire, then grabbed the hands of two of his female lot, and started them trotting toward the cave. They had concealed the entrance so well that a person could have stood right next to it without knowing it was there. He could also see down onto the beach from the cliff like part that jutted out. He explained that they would just watch the strangers for a while, and figure out what to do later. The idea of getting dressed to meet rescuers never occurred to them even though they had saved their shorts and T-shirts from long ago for that purpose. They wouldn't have fit anyway.


The captain stayed in the bow of the boat to make sure they didn't get into any trouble with the coral, high tide or not. The coxswain steered by orders from his boss. They were headed toward the break in the wall of rock which he hoped led into the lagoon. Sanchez could see why few people may have tried to come ashore here since these shoals could be quite dangerous even for shallow draft boats.

Finally, when they arrived at the 'door' in this natural quay wall; they slowly made their way in using the incoming tide for forward speed, and using the motor and rudder to keep direction. Suddenly, the entrance widened and they were in the lagoon where waves were no longer a problem. Allison thought it was incredibly beautiful. The water was blue, the beach was white with sand, and in the background they could see the ever present line of palm trees. She had brought her camera, and was already taking pictures. Amy was right behind her clicking away.

They simply ran the launch right up on the beach. They got out, and began to scan the area for any sign of inhabitants. Captain Sanchez walked up and down for a while, and then called for them all to come over to where he was. He pointed out human footprints in the sand going into and out of the water. The tracks did not diverge, so he assumed they led to a path or place in the trees above the berm line.

They had always been met by the inhabitants on the other islands, so as a precaution, he returned to the launch to retrieve a rifle. Allison and Amy's eyes widened upon seeing this, and asked if they were in any danger. "I don't think so," he replied, "but just in case."

The group, led by Captain Sanchez, followed the footprints up toward the palms behind which was heavy vegetation. The captain noticed that after they went through the outside area of undergrowth, there was a definite path that continued on up the incline. It led them right to the hut. It was obvious that someone was living there. They shouted 'hello' in various languages to no avail. After a reasonable wait, they decided to go in the hut.

There were various utensils, some of which were obviously not handmade such as the buckets, pans, and stainless steel silverware. Immediately noticeable was a sheet covering some kind of matting used for a bed. It was quite a large bed, if that was what it was, with a round wet spot in the middle. There was another room which also had a sheet laid down. There were canteens which were definitely not something made by natives.

Just before they decided to leave, Allison noticed what looked like a little doll over in the corner. She picked it up. It was old, but was, without doubt, not only a doll, but someone's idea of a Raggedy Ann doll. She showed it to Amy who exclaimed, "My gosh, that's Raggedy Ann!"

The captain and his sailor had no idea what they were talking about. Allison explained that this was not something that should normally be found on an island in the Pacific. She asked him if he had ever heard of Raggedy Ann or seen a doll like this before. Both shook their heads and looked puzzled about why they should get so excited about finding a doll. Obviously, there must be children around.

Even though the men didn't get it, the two women had a premonition about their discovery. One thing was certain--she wasn't leaving until they found out more about the people living here. The captain said, "We are going to have to leave before long; before the tide goes out. Otherwise, we are stranded here until the next high tide. We have time to look around some more, be we cannot delay too long."

This led to their proceeding down toward the cave which put them within viewing by the huddled family. Nathan watched them carefully. When he saw the one man carrying a rifle, his decision was to have them remain hidden. Guns meant trouble. They certainly had no defense against guns. Tarzan had said the same thing in the movies. The two ladies did not seem as threatening as the men. In fact, there was something familiar about one of them. She was taller than the other three, had blond hair, and they were all wearing clothes.

Nathan had told them all in a whisper to remain quiet, that they were bound to leave shortly. Emmeline couldn't help but ask, "Are they pirates, Daddy?"

Allison was never so excited in her life about the discovery of the doll. She kept talking to Amy about all sorts of possibilities. Although Amy had been affected by Allison's enthusiastic hope, she had to present her with a 'few' facts:

"Allison, how old would your kids be now?"

"Nathan would be about 29 and Kathy would be 26, why?"

"Well, I doubt that your daughter would still be playing with dolls. Did she have one with her when you all abandoned ship?"

"No, but, but, well, I don't know. You're confusing me. What difference does that make?" answered Allison.

Then they both looked at each other, not saying a word. The pause was pregnant. They were now looking each other directly in the eye as a similar thought occurred to them both. Amy broke the silence first.

"Naw, you can't be thinking what I was just thinking. Are you?"

Allison was almost aghast, but had to say, "I didn't until just this minute. But, there has to be some other explanation for the doll."

At this point, Captain Sanchez approached them to say they had to go or they wouldn't be able to. Against her better judgement, she returned to the launch where the two men began to push it back into the water before it was left high and dry on the beach. They made quick work returning to the opening in the reef wall and used the same procedure going out since the tide was ebbing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.