Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

There was no doubt that Hannah's insistence on being included in her parents' sexual bouts, whether as voyeur or participant, had added spice to those events. She was the apple of their eye, and despite her age, seemed to be older than she was. She was very clever in pleasing both her parents when she participated. She had become a cupid nymph.

A consequence to Hannah was that her limited participation served to increase her interest in the act of coitus. She would achieve orgasm by cunnilingus while giving fellatio, but would be further aroused by then watching Nathan's glistening penis slide in and out of Kathy's elastic vagina. It was only a matter of time before she started asking to do that as well. She had already been practicing with bananas.

Her younger sister, Emmeline, was not unaware of the events taking place next to her. Initially, she had slept through most of them because she was a sound sleeper, but sometimes her mother and sister just couldn't suppress their audible natures when experiencing pleasure, and she could hear it all. She was now almost seven, and starting to lose some of her baby fat. It was a little like a child watching an older sibling playing cards with her parents, and feeling left out of the fun because she didn't know how to play. Maybe she could learn if she paid closer attention.

Hannah, on the other hand, was intent on becoming a full participant so talked more about it to her mother whenever she could.

"Mommy, when am I gonna get ta do ever'thing when we play at night?"

Kathy knew full well what Hannah was talking about, so answered, "Are you sure you wanna go all the way, Sweetie?"

"Well, I've watched ever'thing ya do, an' when Daddy an' you get connected, you seem ta like it an awful lot. It looks like more fun than anything else; it's like it's better than lickin.' I think I jus' gotta do it too, or I'll die."

Kathy had to laugh at that. "Oh, Sweetie, when you put it that way, I guess I'll just hafta talk to Daddy an' see if he won't make you happy too."

"Oh goodie, goodie, Mommy. I just knew you'd let me," Hannah exclaimed as she put her arms around Kathy to further express her joy. Both girls knew their mother was the real decision maker when it came to what they could or could not do. Survival, as they called life, was the only realm that their father dominated. The very thought of what she might now be permitted to do made her pussy tingle. As far as sex was concerned, she was no little, innocent maiden.

Ever since Hannah had regularly joined their sexual trysts, Nathan had come dangerously close to just doing her as he did his sister/wife, simply because she seemed so grown up and enthusiastic. When Kathy informed him that Hannah was expecting it the next time they had a 'wrestling match, ' he was not really surprised. He had long ago lost any underlying scruples about sex when he and his sister began their explorations into that area. The idea that he would be committing 'double incest' just didn't occur to him.

That night, Hannah could not wait for bedtime. Even Emmeline noticed that her sister was a little different. She wasn't using her status as the older sister to monopolize their father's affections. During story hour, Hannah didn't seem to object when Emmeline cuddled on his lap. She liked the feeling of sitting on his penis and feeling it seem to uncurl and move under her bottom.

Emmeline was listening to her father's stories with her eyes closed while contentedly absorbing the smooth, warm feeling of his penis between the cheeks of her bum. She knew what it was since she had always been fascinated about the difference between him and the rest of them. When it had erected fully, it simply gave her a soothing, warm feeling between her legs.

Not quite seven, Emmeline was not as curious, and even though she always tried to imitate her big sister, her libido was not as developed. She was more content to simply enjoy the lovely, soothing caresses of any part of her body. Caresses made her lethargic, contented, and sleepy. Nathan treated her more like a child than he ever did Hannah.

After a while, Emmeline was in dreamland. Nathan and Kathy laid her down on the edge of their large leaf bed, and moved back across to join Hannah. There was still plenty of light so they could see each other well. Kathy nodded her head at Hannah to indicate that she was free to do as she pleased. Hannah looked at her mother, and seeing her beautiful breasts and slender tall body in all its glory, wished she had bigger titties, and maybe even some hair on her pussy to be more like her at this moment.

Nobody thought of this as a deflowering ceremony. First of all, neither Kathy nor Nathan knew anything about hymens. They had not encountered one when she and Nathan did it for the first time. They would still be unaware of that aspect of female anatomy since Hannah had parted hers with a banana.

Nathan looked at Kathy for some indication of what he should do. She pulled them both together, gave them a hug, and lowered herself down to the floor dragging them with her. She whispered in his ear that he should begin by sucking her little titties while she caressed her lower body. She could see they were going to need help, so she might as well be involved. Actually, she was secreting just thinking about it.

Hannah had developed bumps on her chest with small aureoles, but big nipples. There was more than enough for Nathan to suck on. He figured he would have to do that to get her lubricated, but Kathy discovered that her daughter was more than ready as her fingers trailed through the slick juices covering her pussy lips. She tapped Nathan indicating for him to get on top of Hannah who was practically hyperventilating.

Kathy was hunched over on her knees. She spread Hannah's legs and pushed them back up so that she could see everything as Nathan got between them. Then she guided his penis to the opening. It was amazing how Hannah's labia were now fully engorged, forcing the lips apart to reveal the glistening pink interior. Nathan felt like he was doing it for the first time, and had to control himself to keep from coming. He hadn't been this aroused for a long time.

Hannah could feel the penis being moved up and down her slit, and then slip into her hole just enough for the lips to surround the head. This was no banana. It was hot, round, smooth, and felt so good. Nathan was still sucking her nipples which were transmitting signals to her vagina, opening her up even more.

Nathan felt Kathy's hand pressing on his butt as if to signal he should begin his penetration. Her other hand was still guiding the shaft. As always, when the outer muscle ring snapped around the end of his penis, the sensation was overwhelming making him pause so he didn't come. He could tell that she had a particularly hot vagina which may have been tight, but it was also very wet. He had to concentrate on something else, so began to kiss Hannah on the mouth. They had not engaged in sexy kisses before, but the situation just seemed to demand it.

Hannah felt like she was being sprung open. It was bigger than the bananas she had used, but felt so much better. The deeper he got, the more she felt like she was being stuffed. It didn't really hurt; it was just that the sensation was new. He was going in a little at a time, then withdrawing, and would go deeper the next. That penis was REALLY inside her. Finally, she knew he was all the way in because their pelvic bones met. Her button came in contact with it first.

Nathan paused at the bottom, not wanting to go off before he had even started. Hannah was hot, tight, slick, and it felt oh so lovely. He gyrated slowly on her clitoris, and realized she had inherited hers from Kathy. He wondered if Emmeline was going to have a big one too. Then he saw Kathy's face next to theirs. She was kissing Hannah on the cheek and asking, "Are you OK, Sweetie. Does it feel good?"

She had so many sensations to account for that Hannah was unable to speak for the moment. Then she felt him pull back, and then go back in which triggered more circuits in her sexual system. Any discomfort she may have originally had by this invasion was dissipated. She wanted to feel that pumping sensation again, and raised her hips up and then lowered them back to the floor.

"Do it again Daddy," she murmured.

Nathan began to very slowly push in and then withdraw. He could not have done it any other way since she was so tight. Each thrust became slightly easier, however. It was obvious that the longer he continued the pumping, the more Hannah was liking it. He was still charged up enough that he had to take it easy to avoid losing it altogether. It occurred to him that he now had two succulent pussies requiring service.

Kathy continued to whisper to them both, giving encouragement, directions, and amazed comments on how well Hannah was doing. She was literally dripping from the excitement the affair was causing her. She was happy that her daughter was accommodating so well, and appearing to enjoy her first time. It never occurred to her that what she was doing would have been considered outrageous in the world outside.

Nathan did not neglect to rub Hannah's clitoris each time he bottomed out. Eventually, he knew he was going to blow, but tried to think about other things. Kathy's hands down there weren't helping a lot to keep him calm. She had also pulled Hannah's legs back further so that they were over his forearms permitting him to go even deeper. Only the first time with Kathy had been this stimulating.

Hannah's senses were being assaulted from all sides. Her sexual electrical circuits seemed to have all been turned on at once, overwhelming her ability to distinguish one from the other. There were so many that she did not recognize the welling up down within her body as the main surge travelled up its familiar path. She was about to be hit with the first wave of her most powerful orgasm yet.

Nathan recognized her body's response as it tensed up and he felt the first spasms begin in her cunt. That's all it took for him as the familiar sensations kicked in and his own climax was unleashed. The extreme excitement of the situation had just been too much for his system. He mashed his mouth against Hannah's and held on as they both began to shudder through the experience of their sexes going involuntarily haywire in a wild, spastic dance of contracting and expanding muscles.

Once again, Hannah was on the verge of passing out as her spasms continued and sent wave after wave of delicious shocks throughout her body. With her hands on both their bodies, Kathy could feel that they had arrived. She would have known just by the sounds coming from Hannah which were being muffled by Nathan's mouth. He was responding with his own groans of ecstasy, so she knew it had been quite an experience for him too.

"Wow! You guys really must a had a good one. Now I'm jealous," she said with a giggle. Watching her brother/husband and their daughter had gotten Kathy more excited than ever. But, she had to give them time to recover from such an obviously consuming ordeal. They lovingly hugged each other in celebration of Hannah's ultimate initiation as a full partner in the most desired activity of their little society on the island.


In another part of the world, a 50 year old woman sat in her office where she had toiled for the past 15 years. She was listening to the radio news about how the government was once more increasing the number of troops in South Vietnam. She had been in that part of the world, and any memory of those days always brought her sadness. She had lost her husband and her children on a pleasure voyage not a huge distance from the South China Sea.

Allison Sanderson had been rescued after many days drifting in a raft. She and two other passangers were nearly dead when they were picked up by a fishing vessel. A search had later been initiated, but it had been aborted after a week since the circumstances led all to believe that it was highly unlikely that there were any other survivors.

In order to put all the heartbreak behind her, she put all her waking time and efforts into her successful business building it into a global concern. She was now a millionaire many times over. She was not interested in trying to start a new family, and had only dated occasionally. Her son and daughter would have been graduated from college now, and probably in the business with her. She could have been a grandmother by this time--something she never expected to experience.

She had considered retiring and enjoying her ability to do as she pleased. It had always been just a passing fancy, but had even considered taking off a year to cruise that area again with the idea of checking all the islands just in case her children had survived. Transportation and technology was so much better now, that even though there were thousands of islands, if they narrowed the search down to only a few hundred square miles, maybe she would get lucky.

She knew that was all wishful thinking, and the excercise would probably do nothing more than to get her hopes up for nothing. She could sell her shares and be even richer than she already was. At 50, she was in good shape. A tall, slender woman, she had still added some extra pounds, and an extended vacation would be good for her. Maybe she could combine a vacation with a search plan. Most people would think her insane to undertake such a thing.

Allison had had these thoughts periodically during the past 15 years, but they were recurring more frequently of late. The war in Vietnam seemed to be getting bigger by the day, but she would be a relatively long way from that area. Were he here (if alive), her son would probably be in that war by now. She could only see her children as they were. Try as she might, she could not imagine what they would look like now. Her thoughts had become a stream of consciousness. It was hard to control them.

Having more wine than usual that evening, Allison became morose as her thoughts went back to the idea of a vacation/search for her children. It was stupid, she knew, but the wine made it seem more intelligent than it was. She could fly into Mindanao, charter a yacht for as long as it took, and tell everyone it was her own private vacation.

The next day, she had her secretary make some inquiries about the availability of a sizable vessel in Mindanao with a crew familiar with an extended area southeast of Davao as far as Indonesian waters. She had found out that what she wanted would have to be arranged for out of Manila, but it could be done.

There was still no such thing as GPS, nor other land based electronic stations for navigation in that area. LORAN C was not world wide although stations had been established around Vietnam (it did not extend into the area Allison wanted to search), and not all vessels were so equipped. They still relied on dead reckoning and celestial navigation until within range of radio transmitters ashore. Those were primarily located at or near major ports. With over 10,000 islands, most with barrier reefs, the task seemed quite formidible. Of course, she did not tell anyone of what she planned to do.

Once Allison had made up her mind, she would not be deterred. She and her secretary were on a plane to the Philippines within 10 days.


At least for the next few weeks, life on the blue lagoon seemed to be a bit more exciting. Emmeline didn't know what was going on, but she knew her sister and parents were always in very good spirits. Whenever she caught Hannah holding on to Nathan, she made sure she joined them since she liked the skin to skin contact as much as the next one. Bathing in the lagoon became an extended period of play, not only with the inevitable splashing and horseplay, but the time spent on 'washing' pussies and titties got even more attention. She was having fun.

Nathan had known enough to keep all the ship's line dry in the cave, so had been able to rig a swing from trees near their hut. He could have done the same thing with vines. This was a favorite way to play, and few bruises had been accumulated from falls.

Now that there were four working hands, projects were more quickly completed. That included repairs and extensions to their hut. It now had two rooms--one for Nathan and Kathy, and one for Hannah and Emmeline. Hannah wasn't as excited as Emmeline about having her own room to sleep in.

Once the extra room was completed, one or both girls would still join their parents for sleep. Habit died hard. In the case of Hannah, it made it more difficult for her to automatically be part of the threesome for sex. After her initiation, she had progressed toward being an accomplished lover. She was now familiar with practically every position her parents knew. She loved 'animal way.'

Emmeline could not help but know what was going on with Hannah and her parents, but she was still young enough at 7 1/2 to not worry about it. She had only occasionally had any desire to join them. Once was when she discovered Hannah and her daddy out in the vegetation by themselves. Hannah was down on her hands and knees, and Nathan was humping her from behind. She was momentarily wishing she were Hannah, but that was probably more from jealousy than actual sexual desire.

That night, Emmeline asked Hannah about it, saying, "I saw you an' Daddy today. I saw what you were doin.' You really like ta do that doncha?"

"Yeah, Emmeline, you got no idea how much fun that is. It's, it's more fun than anything I know. It's even funner than goin' really high in the swing. You'll find out when you get older. You know how good it feels when we get our pussies washed. Well, it's a millyun times more fun than that."

It usually cooled off in the evening, so the girls would often go to sleep in each other's arms. They would sometimes caress each other, including their vulvas, as a means of affection since another's hand was much better than their own. After Hannah had learned about kissing using her mouth and tongue, she wanted to show Emmeline about this new discovery. They had experimented with that as well. Emmeline idolized her big sister, Hannah, and would have done anything she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.