Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Kathy went quickly from the bedroom full of sleeping Olohanas to the kitchen where Nathan was looking for places to put the supplies they had brought up with them.

"Nathan," she said with much enthusiasm, "I think our worries are over. They're all sleeping tagether in the big bed--all five of 'em. Come on an' take a look. Ya won't bother 'em. They're out like lights."

Given the state in which he had left the younger Olohana sisters, he wanted to see this. They went back to the bedroom where the whole family remained unconscious to the world. However, Jane now had her hand wrapped around Johnny's penis. Everybody looked very cozy. Kathy and Nathan withdrew after a few moments to decide what to do. It was still daylight so not knowing for sure what had transpired and whether anyone wanted to go back with them, they opted to cook supper and hope they woke up before they had to leave.

It took them about an hour to prepare supper, set up the table for seven, and speculate on what had happened. They reminisced about growing up alone together, then beginning their family, and how their lives had changed after their mother found them on the island. They agreed that they had had some problems themselves trying to accommodate to her and Aunt Amy's arrival. Even the idea of going back to their idyllic home was discussed.

While Nathan and Kathy prepared supper and talked, some of the bodies in the back bedroom began to stir. Jeannie woke up first, and by being at the bottom of the bed, felt like an outcast from the rest who appeared to be very cozy, snuggled up together. Seeing her mother's hand clasping Johnny's penis, she thought they might be awake. Closer investigation revealed they were still sleeping, so figured that was probably just an instinctive gesture on her part. Instinctive or not, it had become alive again.

She remembered how they had all come back into the cabin earlier this afternoon after her mother had 'taken care' of his problem. One of her sisters had casually wondered if they could all fit into the same bed in case Nathan and his daughter should decide to stay over when he came back later today. They had all agreed that they needed more time together as a family, so Kaneki and she would stay over tonight. The bed test led to some tickling which led to more sex. The others had worn Johnny out, and all had ended up asleep with him.

Jeannie could see that Johnny's recuperative powers were substantial whether her mother's hand had anything to do with it or not. He had only been able to do Kaneki and Leniki again before he was finally spent. Her own libido had been awakened for good when she had that vaginal orgasm with Johnny by the waterfall pool. Until today, she had not thought one way or the other about the male genitalia, but now, just seeing his erect organ made her tingle down between her legs. She confirmed this by feeling her own wetness.

They had, basically, dropped any pretense of modesty about doing anything sexual in front of each other if their afternoon on the bed was any indication. She was, therefore, emboldened to crawl up over her brother's sleeping body, and gently removed her mother's hand from his penis. She could not believe that with only one bout at this business of intercourse, she was going to try it again on her own. She fiddled with guiding his erection to the right place, then finding the right angle, and sliding down the pole. It took some wriggling and adjustments, but she finally got it all the way in. 'God!' she thought, 'how good that felt going in.'

She lay down on his body and paused for a moment before beginning to lift her bottom up and down in the same way he had thrust in her earlier. Her face was in his. After a few moments, he opened his eyes to see his sister's eyes staring back. The expression on her face was of someone determined and serious. She puckered her lips to say, "Shhhh."

All Johnny knew was that his penis was firm again, and lodged in the most heavenly of places--his sister Jeannie's warm, wet, willing, welcoming cunt. He did not question the fact that he had spent so much time since morning in one or the other of these wonderful receptacles possessed by the four women in the bed, his mother and three sisters, and should have been unable to continue doing this. Jeannie's pussy was like a soothing balm on his overworked tool, and he wished the sensation could remain forever.

Jeannie was intent on recapturing that feeling she had gotten earlier when Johnny had fucked her to one of the most wonderful climaxes she had ever experienced. Prior to that time, it had always been with her own fingers. Being filled up that way and then coming with it in her was such a totally different feeling. Contrary to many girls' first time, Jeannie's was a memorable event which, for the moment, she was on a quest to repeat.

She went slowly, savoring the feel of sliding up and down on Johnny's fat pole as it spread her apart while the friction created those little electrical charges that made the area in her center tingle. She couldn't get over how his penis could do that to her. Each time she bottomed out, the fullness of it seemed to forecast the euphoria she had felt when she had climaxed with him in her that first time. As far as she was concerned, this was just about the best thing ever.

Johnny was wide awake at this point. They continued to look at each other as Jeannie moved up and down on him. She leaned her head down to his ear and whispered, "Oh, Johnny, thank you, thank you. You don't know how good you make me feel. I couldn't resist having you in me again. You don't mind, do you?"

Did he mind? Johnny was ecstatic. His penis had had quite a work out, but this was just the thing to soothe it after its almost continuous use. He chuckled as he remembered the saying, 'the best cure is a little hair of the dog that bit you.'

"I love it, Jeannie. I can't think of a better way to wake up than to discover myself inside you. You're an angel," he said in response.

Jeannie then kissed him on the lips in appreciation. He then realized that he hadn't kissed any of his sisters during the act of intercourse (well, he had kissed Leniki). Jeannie was showing her love for him, and the least he could do was to respond in kind. He kissed her back. Since she saw all of this as part of the act of love, and being no novice in the art of kissing, she soon had them kissing passionately as the natural thing to do. Johnny was glad she had initiated this, because he could see how much better it made their coupling.

Their movements on the bed soon had the others stirring awake. Because they had already had their share, they were glad to see Jeannie had demanded and was obviously getting her turn. Kaneki noticed their passionate kissing while they made love, and was a little jealous that she hadn't thought to do that. For her, it had been the pleasure she was enveloping in her lower regions. It seemed strange to see her sister and brother like that, but why not?

Jane was pleased to see them so loving together, and felt another pang of gratitude that she and Leniki were no longer going to be considered pariahs by her younger daughters. When this was all over, she would probably have regrets that everything had reached this stage of events, but there was no way to turn the clock back. In the meantime, Jane would be the mother hen whose job was to keep her brood safe and happy. Jeannie and Johnny certainly looked happy now.

Jeannie was not disappointed. She was enjoying their coupling so much that the orgasm simply crept up on her. She was, in effect, blind sided as it hit her once again, but this time it worked in a crescendo, causing her to react as if she had an attack of epilepsy. She screamed, then her limbs went rigid as the sensations surged through her body beginning at the base of her spine. It was a spectacle to behold once they realized she wasn't having a seizure. Instead of slumping into unconsciousness, her hurried breaths became moans, and these turned into sobs as the overwhelming sensations subsided.

Johnny was becoming familiar with how a pussy would grab and massage him as it went through the paroxysms of orgasm. Jeannie was a different case altogether as her cunt went haywire for an even longer period of time than did his mother or other sisters'.

The very idea that his penis was generating so much joy in his sister when he considered himself the lucky one caused him to let go as well. Unlike the last time with Jeannie, it was pure bliss as he unloaded in her. There was no way to disguise his moans of unadulterated pleasure as his penis ejaculated while being squeezed by his sister's soft, warm, velvety vaginal confines.

Alerted by Jeannie's joyful outbursts, Nathan and Kathy ran back to the bedroom to find the scene of three women practically applauding in support of Jeannie's efforts on top of Johnny. The group on the bed did not immediately notice the appearance of the Sandersons. When Jane glanced toward the door to see them standing there, she cleared her throat to get the others' attention.

Kathy spoke up quickly, "Uh, please excuse us for the intrusion, but we, uh, just wanted ta know if ya were all OK. We're up here ta see if any of ya wanna go back ta the house."

"Uh, yeah," added Nathan, "ya might wanna stay longer. We thought ya were all asleep back here, so we cooked ya some supper."

Everybody but the loving couple got up off the bed. Even though they knew Nathan was coming back this afternoon, they had been startled by their appearance at an inopportune moment, so were somewhat unsure about what to say. Jane took charge by leading them all out of the room while saying how glad she was to see them. She figured Jeannie and Johnny needed a few more minutes to recover from their overload of bliss.

Both Nathan and Kathy recognized they should give some privacy since they were not exactly family. However, they knew the Olohanas had obviously resolved whatever problems they had had earlier in the day. Changing the subject, Nathan pointed out that supper was ready anytime they wanted to eat.

Instead of making the atmosphere lighter, Kathy and Nathan's attempt to ignore what they had witnessed in the bedroom seemed to make it more awkward for Jane and her daughters. They had seen them all in bed together with Jeannie clearly impaled on Johnny. Jane thought they might as well have walked into a bank during a robbery with everyone's hands up, and casually asked one of the tellers to make change.

"Uh, obviously," Jane said to break the silence, "you saw that Jeannie was getting to know her brother pretty well in there. I guess Nathan told you, Kathy, that we had a little problem here this morning with Kaneki and Jeannie stumbling onto a similar scene involving me, Leniki, and Johnny."

Even though Leniki and now Kaneki were aware of the Sanderson proclivity for incestuous activities, it still seemed awkward to be bringing it all out in the open, especially since Kaneki had been so vociferous against it that morning. No matter what had happened before when Nathan, Emmeline, Kahoku, and Lanikai had brought just three of them up here, it was still clumsy business broaching the subject.

Jane assumed the spokesperson role for her family as she should have, but it was not easy for her. She would look at Leniki for support as she talked. All of them were now aware that Kathy was Nathan's sister as well as his wife and mother to Hannah, Emmeline, and the twins (they were not yet aware of Hannah's part in that except, perhaps, Jane). The Olohana family had a brother/sisters situation, not to speak of mother/son. Hence, Kathy's presence seemed propitious. They would, at least, have another viewpoint based on experience.

Jane continued searching for the right words to open up the subject confronting them all. Leniki jumped in to help her mother by saying, "Kathy, I guess you are aware that we all know you are Nathan's sister. We know the story of you two being castaways, and how your mother has been trying to hide your true relationship, but that situation was understandable--good God, you were there alone for 15 years! Our situation is a good bit different. We weren't brought up this way, and yet here we all are doing things we hadn't even thought of a few days ago."

"I know," answered Kathy, "that ever'body keeps saying they can understand our case, but can't imagine anybody else doin' it. Maybe it's not right accordin' ta your upbringin', but we been gettin' along jus' fine even after we got back here. I know our mother wants ta make us like ever'body else, but havin' sex with each other is as natural ta us as eatin'. Mommy calls it fuckin'. Heck, Nathan takes care a her an' Aunt Amy, too."

Kaneki was wide eyed at this confession even though her own family was certainly doing the same thing albeit for a shorter time. However, like one finding out that somebody else agrees with your politics, this information warmed them to discuss everything with complete candor. Although Johnny had three sisters and his mother, they talked about Nathan still being the only male among five females. Once again, there was similarity in their situations.

Eventually, Jeannie and Johnny joined the rest of them as they sat down to supper. Their conversation was exclusively about incest. Since candor was the name of the game at this point, Nathan pointed out that the Kaheakus were like minded as well since Kahoku and Lanikai had shown their colors in front of Jane, Leniki, and Johnny the other day. They were all birds of a feather. How three such families could have ended up together was also questioned.

Jane recounted how her indiscretion had led her and her family to be here, and that the nudist lifestyle had, in turn, allowed her to think about her relationship with Johnny in a different light. Leniki pointed out that nudists or naturists were probably no more promiscuous than clothed society but related nudism with sex since they weren't used to it. She admitted that looking at the four males in the nude had certainly turned her interest and curiosity in that direction. It seemed they were always in her face.

"Yeah," said Johnny, "I'd never thought about my sisters that way before. Then, seeing them in the nude all the time along with everybody else got me thinking. When all you guys (referring to his mother and sisters) shaved yourselves, I saw you no different than any of the other women here. I gotta admit that your special bath in the waterfall pool was not new to Mom and me; we tried it in the shower--that was the first time."

His sisters all looked at each other as if they now knew how it got started. They ended up revealing other situations like how Leniki became involved, and how that same situation got them all engaged this morning in trying to resolve Johnny's 'erection problem'. They all thought this quite amusing which led Kathy to reveal that Nathan had a physical quirk where alcohol made him maintain an erection because he couldn't come.

"Well, if that's they case, Nathan," said Jane, "let's have another glass of wine." This was followed by more laughter as the crowd became progressively freer in their talk.

"I brought more wine up with us," said Nathan with a grin. "Would everyone like some more? I'll open some more bottles."

"Nathan," interjected Kathy, "we have ta be goin' if we want ta get back before dark. Otherwise, we'll have ta stay over."

All of the Olohanas broke in to urge them to stay. They were having a good time, and it seemed a shame to end it with their departure. Kathy and Nathan conferred for a moment, then said they would, but would get out the bed rolls since the Olohanas would need both bedrooms.

"Don't worry about that," commented Jane, "we've already found out that we all fit just fine on the big bed. Right kids?"

She was seconded by the others who felt more than ever at home with Kathy and Nathan. The extra glasses of wine had helped in their decision.

"Yeah," said Leniki, "after all we've been talking about, if our bed gets too full, a couple of us could just join you in yours, ha, ha." She was remembering how close she had come to letting Nathan 'deep clean' her the other day in the waterfall pool. He had been drinking a lot of wine then too. She still blushed when she said it.

The laughter from the others made her feel better. Nathan opened more bottles which, because his mother was a connoisseur, was very good wine, mostly French. Knowing the Sanderson couple was going to remain overnight meant they could continue their interesting conversation about sex and family. The Olohana sisters all had more questions they wanted answers to.

Sometime during their chat along with more wine, Kaneki was emboldened to ask, "Uh, I can understand how you ended up as a married couple--I know, we keep repeating that--but, despite what we've begun with Johnny here, I can't imagine any of us getting married to him even if it were allowed. There was just the two of you, but he couldn't marry the three of us. We will probably all get married to someone else, so how would what we're doing now affect us with future spouses? Not that I'm thinking of getting married; I'm just wondering what kind of problems you think we might have."

"I don't think they could have any idea about that," interjected Jane. "They don't have anyone who has gotten married since they began their life together."

"Actually," Kathy said, "we kinda have somethin' like that. It gets a little complicated, but Hannah is almost like a wife ta Nathan. In fact, we all sleep tagether. Mommy wants her an' Emmeline ta get weaned from us so they can become part a society an' get married after they go ta school."

Of course, Jane had delivered Erik as Hannah's baby. This confirmed in her mind that Nathan was the father. She wasn't about to reveal that suspected relationship even to her kids. It did highlight that this family involved two generations of incest without any apparent defects in the children if Emmeline, Hannah, and the twins are examples. It further, underlined the danger of her daughters ending up in the same situation.

Jane turned to her kids to say, "I think the main thing is to take precautions. I'm on the pill, and I've put Leniki on them too, but there's always the possibility of getting pregnant. I hope you two are also on the pill (she nodded toward Jeannie and Kaneki). I've got a supply with me, so if you're not, you can start right now. In the meantime, Johnny, you've got to use something."

Kaneki's sarcastic nature raised its head when she said, "Ha! Isn't it a little late to be talking about precautions? No, neither I nor Jeannie are on the pill. Hell, we weren't leading a promiscuous life, so why should we? Now, we're all talking about getting married and how screwing Johnny here is gonna affect that. All I know is that we did it on our own accord, and could stop doing it the same way."

"Of course, you can do that too, Kaneki," answered her mother, "but at least, you had your first time with someone you know and trust. That's got to count for something, so don't get mad at him."

"Oh, I'm not mad at you, Johnny," Kaneki answered as she ruffled the hair on his head, "I'm mad at myself for letting my emotions get the best of me. You're OK, Johnny, I don't know what the hell I'll do if you've knocked me up, but you made me feel pretty good in doing it."

Jane realized her kids were getting tipsy or Kaneki, at least, would not be talking that way. She was, herself, being more forthright than usual because of the drink. Sitting next to Johnny, she gave him a hug just as Kaneki had ruffled his hair. She glanced down to see how all of this was affecting him. His penis was limp, so she dropped a hand on it to give it an affectionate squeeze. Only Kaneki noticed this since she was sitting on his other side.

Because Johnny was blushing, those sitting on the other side of the table figured out what Jane had done, and giggled. The whole crowd was now prone to say any and all things that came to mind. It was a strange situation where they were all aware of lowered inhibitions because of the wine, but were encouraged to take advantage of that to say what they wanted knowing they would be forgiven.

After much listening, Jeannie finally spoke up with, "I'm curious that if your mom wants Hannah and Emmeline to blend into society and live by its rules, how come you all don't wear clothes and mix with that society?"

"She keeps sayin' she's gonna do that, but we have ta go gradual so they don't go blurtin' out things she wants ta keep secret," responded Kathy.

Leniki added a similar point, saying, "So, gradual means having them mix with like-minded people like us and the Kaheakus?"

Kathy seemed to have become the spokesperson for the Sandersons by saying, "Well, no. We didn't know 'bout the Kaheakus bein' like us when they came here. Well, uh, it started with jus' Soroya and Jacob goin' about naked like us, an' when Kahoku and Lanikai came here as teachers, it jus' sorta happened. We didn't know 'bout you all either."

Nathan finally spoke up to say, "Ya know, on our way back to the house this mornin', Hannah talked ta me, an' wondered if we were bad b'cause we do what we do. That was b'cause of what Kaneki and Jeannie were sayin' to us about you all in the bedroom. I told 'er we were just fine, an' we didn't hafta think otherwise, no matter what other folks think. We just couldn't tell anyone about it. I guess that should apply ta you all too."

They all talked some more with more wine until some got sleepy and wanted to go to bed. The Olohanas insisted that they could manage in the one bedroom, although Nathan and Kathy kept saying they could get out the bed rolls. They all departed with Kathy and Nathan headed to the other bedroom with the reminder that any of them could use their bed as well since there was plenty of room in it.

Kathy tossed off a, "Besides, we only use enough space for one person, if ya know what I mean."

Leniki was more than aware of what Kathy meant. She knew Nathan was well oiled from all the wine drinking and was thinking about Kathy's comment that he could stay up forever under those circumstances. Despite how much she had drunk, she realized she was thinking in a way totally foreign to herself. Without being able to rationalize anything, she could still fathom that she had, in the last two or three days, been fucking her brother jointly with her mother, and was now wondering what Nathan's penis would be like in her. Even though she knew this to be falling into degradation, she couldn't help herself.

Leniki followed the others back into their bedroom where the sleepiest dropped onto the mattress and fell asleep without further ado. Some went to the bathroom. To save time and leave it available for Nathan and Kathy, her mother and Johnny used it together. In her state of mind, Leniki figured her mother would get another shot at it while they were in the shower or whatever. If Johnny had any left for her or the others when they returned, she would just have to wait and see.

Kaneki and Jeannie were asleep when Jane and Johnny came back into the bedroom from the bathroom. His penis was flaccid so Leniki knew her mom had probably drained the last bit from him. The earlier conversation around the supper table had gotten her worked up. She remembered Emmeline's comment about wishing she had had a brother her age, only in her case she thought two brothers might have helped. Her thoughts went back to Nathan and Kathy's invitation to share their bed if theirs proved to be too full.

Johnny crawled onto the bed next to Leniki leaving the edge for their mother. Leniki did not hesitate to reach down to fondle his limp penis. She knew her mom wouldn't care since she had probably already been satisfied. It didn't work, and to make things worse, he fell asleep. She played with herself, but after being able to do it with the real thing for the past few days, it just wasn't the same. She couldn't go to sleep since they were like sardines on the bed. Earlier, Jeannie had taken the bottom of the bed to give them more room. Then, her mind went back to the almost empty bed in the next room.

In the next room, Kathy was playing with what she knew to be another of Nathan's alcohol induced erections. He was not drunk; just pleasantly sloshed where he became very affectionate, not to speak of horny. She was not adverse to such attention since she knew the drill. He would want to eat her first which she would certainly not protest since he was so good at it. They were so engaged when their visitor arrived.

Leniki had scooted down from between Johnny and Jeannie to the bottom of the bed where she sat up on the edge, still trying to make up her mind. She would take up Nathan and Kathy's invitation to share their bed where there was more room. There was more in the back of her mind, but she justified her actions as simply wanting to be more comfortable. She crept toward their bedroom.

She could see a light on through the open door which she saw as a welcome sign to any visitors. Leniki was brought to an abrupt halt when what to her wondering eyes should appear the sight of Kathy lying on top of Nathan with their bodies reversed. Kathy had his penis in her mouth avidly sucking and licking while his head was busy between her spread legs.

The bed was in a position where Kathy could see Leniki standing in the doorway. She simply winked and motioned her to come on in without a break in an activity which she obviously found very pleasing. Leniki had heard of oral sex and had wondered about it which was the extent of her knowledge of that sexual practice. She knew what they were doing was called a 69 position.

Far from being disgusted, Leniki was fascinated as she stood unable to move her eyes from the sight. Aside from occasional slurping, there was no other sound in the room. She was about to excuse herself for invading their privacy, when Kathy removed her mouth from her objective to say, "Don't worry, Leniki, come on in. We've got plenty a room. Ya won't bother us." Then she went back to her work.

Nathan pushed up one of Kathy's legs to roll his head out to see whom Kathy was talking to. The area around his mouth was wet. Upon seeing Leniki, he smiled at her, then went back to what he was doing. He was so used to sex with all five of his women present that her presence didn't bother him one iota. As far as he was concerned, the more the merrier, especially in his condition.

Leniki came hesitantly forward and sat on the bed, never taking her eyes off what they were doing. She could only say, "Uh, you don't mind? It was crowded in the other room, so I was just, uh, you know, gonna take you up on sleeping in here, but I can come back later."

Removing her mouth again, Kathy said, "Naw, we can use the company, if YOU don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Just go ahead, I won't look," Leniki answered as she slid onto the bed to lie next to them where she could observe Kathy's actions.

"Heck! Leniki," Kathy said with a big smile, "look all ya want. That's half the fun. Ya can watch us at both ends if ya like."

Leniki knew she had already gotten into contortions underneath Johnny and her mother's legs while he took her from behind. It had been fascinating watching his penis go in and out of her cunt. This was a chance to see something very, very different. She now considered herself a total novice as far as sex was concerned as she watched Kathy suck and lick Nathan's penis like a lollypop. She wondered what it would be like to do that with Johnny.

She then noticed Kathy wriggling her butt up and down and then press herself down and squeeze Nathan's head between her legs while letting out a sensuous moan. Leniki switched her body around on the bed so she could see what was happening down there. She couldn't see much until Kathy spread her legs again when more came into view.

He had been sucking her clitoris which Leniki could not see, but clearly saw him run his tongue up her crack all the way to her anus where he tarried for a moment before going back down through her pussy lips to, she assumed, her clitoris again. From Kathy's continued moaning, she also surmised that she was having a pretty good orgasm. It continued until Kathy whispered back for him to put it in her.

Leniki had to get out of the way as the two switched around so that Kathy was on her arms and knees with her bottom raised up allowing Leniki to see the engorged, wet lips of her pussy gaping open as an enticement like that of a ewe in heat. On his knees also, Nathan's wet pole was poised to accept the invitation. He shuffled on his knees up behind her. Without any effort to guide it, he moved forward, letting his penis find home on its own. It sank in to the hilt in one movement. He paused as they both made sounds of contentment like a thirsty person expresses after a long draught of a thirst quenching liquid.

Leniki was mesmerized. She was also as heated up herself as she had ever been. However, she couldn't really see anything interesting from their side. This was exactly how Johnny had done her mother that very morning, so she knew the only way she could get a good view was to lie on her back and scoot back up between their legs. The other men, including her brother, all had longer penises than Nathan, but they couldn't measure up to his thickness. She had to see this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.