Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

After Nathan had driven the tractor about a quarter of a mile away from the cabin, he stopped and looked back at Hannah sitting on the wagon bench.

"Come on up here, Sweetie," he called.

She slowly got up and traversed the distance between the wagon and tractor, climbing up to her daddy. He grasped and hugged her closely. After what had happened at the cabin, she felt better. That had been a trial for her. At 16 plus, she had sat back on the wagon thinking about their own life and lifestyle, trying to figure out what, if anything, caused those Olohana girls to get so upset. Even though they were mad at their own family members, she took it as disapproval of her, her daddy and the rest of her family.

"I don't know if we did right back there, Sweetie," he said, "but, I did my best. At least we aren't bringin' 'em back with us all mad an' worked up."

"Ya did good, Daddy Nathan," Hannah answered. Then, with doubt in her voice, asked, "Daddy, is what we do so bad? Ya know, is it really that wrong what we do tagether?"

"Well, Gran'Mommy says we jus' can't let anybody else know 'bout it, but no, I can't 'magine not havin' you, or Emmeline, and certainly not Mommy."

They embraced each other again. This led to Nathan getting an erection which Hannah always looked upon as approval of her. She led him back to the wagon where they commiserated in the only way they knew how. In a sense, they renewed their vows to each other to remain lovers, remain loyal, and remain family forever. There were words about the Olohanas being silly and vindictive with wishes for them to be as nice and loving to each other as they were before. Nathan's penis was always so calming. She felt much better now. They would take a while to get back to the mansion.

Back at the cabin, Kaneki and Jeannie decided they had to do something. Fuming outside while the rest of the family was inside wallowing in sin was not the way to confront the situation. Remembering Nathan's words, they advised each other to remain calm and not lose their tempers in front of their mother, sister, and brother.

Inside, the morning session had progressed to the point where Johnny's piss hard on had not erupted in his sister as he had expected. Instead, she was the one who had the orgasm, so he was actively trying again in his mother. She was on her knees with her head down on her arms as he pumped her from behind. Leniki was, again, watching the action on her back underneath their legs. When her sisters came back into the room, she was the only one in a position to see them, but didn't notice their presence immediately.

The two sisters were still virgins, although they had had plenty of petting sessions with boys. They were not novices in terms of knowledge. If what they had seen previously was upsetting, then coming upon their brother humping their mother doggie style was even more disturbing. Seeing their sister watching it all from her position on her back underneath them was beyond their comprehension. However, they did not interrupt them. They were mesmerized by the scene.

They could see Johnny withdrawing, then plunging in again. Leniki was touching their genitals as Johnny fucked their mother. If they bent down, they could see his penis going in and out of her cunt. The longer they watched, the harder it was to do anything but watch. So, that is what they did. They were both thinking that Johnny and their mother were doing it like dogs. When Jeannie bent down so she could get a clearer view of their connection, she glanced at Kaneki to see she was also bent over trying to see the same thing.

The two young women smiled at each other on realizing they had both turned into voyeurs instead of remonstrators. This was the first light moment for them since discovering their siblings and mother in the middle of a sexual romp. Johnny was on top of their sister when they came in earlier. Now he was pounding into their mother while Leniki was under them, apparently to provide them succor in achieving release. Their anger had turned into a fixation on the act of intercourse.

All that could be heard in the room was Johnny and Jane's heavy breathing and the 'slap, slap, slap' of his pelvis pounding against his mother's buttocks. Every now and then, he would ram it in with a grunt and hold it in momentarily before resuming the rhythm. Kaneki and Jeannie could see Leniki playing with his balls and then when he withdrew, let two fingers slide up his shaft. They had never seen one, but they guessed this was better than a dirty movie.

As both voyeurs anticipated, their mother blurted out that she thought she was about to come. Johnny concurred, saying, "Hold on, Mommy, I'm gonna, ungh--almost there too!"

They could tell when he was coming as he burrowed in one last time to hold himself in as deep as he could while letting out a low moan. Jane was right behind him, and was not quiet when her cunt went into spasms, shooting those marvelous feelings from her center outward. Johnny, experiencing the lubricious sensations of a cunt in orgasm, groaned again as it milked his ejaculating penis.

Leniki's two fingers were trapped between the base of Johnny's cock and Jane's labia. She could feel the expansion and contraction of his penis as it pulsed into his mother. She could also feel the quivering of her mother's cunt as it involuntarily tried to choke his penis. These joint tremors along with their vocal response, aroused her enough to move her other hand down to her own cunt which was staring at Kaneki and Jeannie.

With her legs spread wide, her sisters could easily see her gaping hole which had held Johnny's penis some time before. They could see she was so wet that she only had to slip some fingers in for some lubrication and slide them up to her clitoris which projected from its hood. As Jane and Johnny stayed connected while luxuriating in the aftershocks, Leniki brought herself off with just her fingers. Kaneki and Jeannie's gaze remained fixed on the incredible scene.

After Leniki recovered, she started to slide back out from underneath the other two who stayed where they were. As she scooted to free herself, she said, "You guys really had a good one, didn't ya?" As she spoke these words, she looked up to see her two sisters staring back at her. Her next utterance was a shriek.

Leniki's outburst sounded like something terrible had happened to her. Johnny pulled out of his mother, and turning around over Jane's calves, fell back on his seat. Once freed from Johnny's penis, she also twisted around to see what had happened. There stood Kaneki and Jeannie. If Leniki's shriek had been frightening, it could not compare to how this hit them. One could have heard a pin drop as the two sisters stared at the rest of their family sitting dumbfounded on the bed.

Jane was the first to speak. "Please don't hate us, girls. I doubt in this moment there is anything we can say. You'll just have to take us as we are for right now."

Leniki and Johnny were unable to speak. No vestige of his erection remained. They kept looking at their mother to see how she was going to get them out of this. Without looking at each other, Laneki and Jeannie knew they were, for the moment, in a position of power. Earlier, it had seemed like the world had come to an end, but the situation seemed to change in midstream.

Kaneki spoke first: "You ought to know we came in earlier and saw Johnny doing Leniki. That was bad enough, but, MOM, how COULD you?"

Jeannie sensed that they were now in control, and could back her sister up, but seeing the incredibly downcast and anguished expressions on their siblings and mother's faces, she could not keep beating them down. She remembered what Nathan had said about families sticking together, and the need to talk about problems without rancor. They didn't know the circumstances leading them into incest. Both girls thought Leniki and Johnny were about to cry.

Jeannie remembered how, when younger, she had disappointed her mother. Jeannie had been ashamed and devastated, but her mother's love, forgiveness, and approval of her as a person always helped her to keep her self esteem and be a better person. Now, she was in a position where, disappointed, could met out retribution in the form of disapproval. Although disappointed, she could be no less forgiving and supportive as her mother had been with her.

"Oh, Mom," implored Jeannie, "we're just kind of surprised. We don't hate any of you. It's just that we never expected to watch other people having sex, let alone between members of our own family. I guess if we hadn't come up here so early, we would never have known about you three. I'm not sure I'm glad I know, but there's nothing we can do about that now, is there?"

Kaneki was somewhat taken aback at Jeannie's conciliatory tone even though she had to admit that she was taking the right tack. They were her family, too, and she remembered Nathan's urging them not to prejudge, but to work out any differences. That's why he left them alone as a family. He would be back tomorrow afternoon, so they had almost two days and a night to learn how to live with this new situation.

Following Jeannie's lead, Kaneki echoed her remark about not hating them. "Yes, Mom," she said as she stepped toward the bed where she embraced her. Jane had gotten up and was standing next to the the bed. "We don't hate any of you. You just surprised us. I guess you can imagine that we weren't expecting you guys to be doing what you were doing."

Leniki and Johnny were even more confused at this turn of events. They remained where they were just staring at their other siblings who were being very conciliatory about something they had a perfect right to never forgive. It wasn't that they were being exonerated; rather, they were being accepted. They hoped not like black sheep in the family. It was their mother they were hugging, not them. Jeannie turned toward Leniki and Johnny and opened an arm to them as well. They got off the bed and all were soon in a family hug as if all were forgiven.

Leniki and Johnny were still a little wary since their sisters had not been too appreciative of them just a few minutes ago. However, anything was better than the adrenalin surge resulting from being caught in the act. They would just have to go along with whatever followed next. Leniki, as the oldest, saw her little sisters were basically calling the shots now.

Even if Leniki and Johnny were still confused, that was superceded by Jane finally allowing herself to be overcome by emotion and begin to sob. She was followed with tears by both Kaneki and Jeannie. It was contagious. Leniki joined them. Johnny didn't know what to do, but figured they were all crying because that was what women did. The next thing he knew was that he was hugging four naked women two of whom he knew pretty well.

He thought about how the penis is affected by the mind. Johnny's penis had wilted because of the abrupt interruption and disapproval by his sisters. That sort of thing could scare the rigidity out of a steel pole. The blood used by the brain is transferred to the penis when it thinks lurid, prurient thoughts. Sometimes, though, there is a disconnect in which the mind has no control over the penis.

This was one of those cases where Johnny was squeezed tightly in the circle hugging their mother. His penis was against Jeannie's thigh as he wrapped his arms around them all. This is the type of situation where the mind loses control over that extremity. Because his mind was not thinking lurid, prurient thoughts, Johnny was not aware of the rise in his penis, at first.

The sobbing had stopped, but the family remained in their huddle which gave even more time for Johnny's penis to drain his brain. At this point, he thought a man in his dying bed could get a hard on if it were rubbed up against the bare skin of a woman. He hoped Jeannie might understand his dilemma, because this was not a good move right after everything that had happened. She had to be feeling this against her, he thought.

Jeannie finally spoke up which was an excuse for them all to separate since the huddle was getting a little embarrassing. "Johnny," she said, "haven't you had enough or is this a permanent condition?"

They all stepped back, exposing Johnny's new erection. He couldn't figure out how he could be doing this again, but then remembered that he hadn't been to the bathroom yet. It was a piss-hardon that started it all.

The first thought to occur to both Kaneki and Jeannie was that he hadn't ejaculated yet even though he had announced he was having an orgasm when they were watching. They had been told that guys can't get it up for a while once they ejaculate. The other thought was that if he had been doing Leniki first and then their mother, he may be different from other guys, because he was ready for a third go.

"I'm sorry, Jeannie," he tried to explain, "I couldn't help that. It just happened, and I wasn't thinking about anything sexual, honest."

"Oh, don't worry about it, Johnny," said Jeannie. "I guess we all ought to be flattered that our brother thinks his sisters are sexy. We don't know what got you three into doing this sort of thing, but running around naked must have something to do with it. We're just as naked as Mom and Leniki, so I guess we could hardly blame you for being a normal male."

Kaneki thought her sister was getting drawn into something they both still disapproved of, so stepped in to say, "OK, so Johnny's a normal male and gets erections, but we need to talk about how this all got started, and what we're all going to do about it now, like are you gonna keep doing it? And, if you do, how do we handle that."

"Everybody!" interrupted Jane, "let's go outside to get some air, and take some time to think this out. I'm still ashamed you caught us this way, and I don't really know how to answer your questions."

Her mentioning getting some air reminded them all that the room had a heavy atmosphere. Kaneki and Jeannie had noticed the room had a pungent aroma, the same one they had detected earlier when coming in the first time. Leniki and Johnny were so used to it now that they hadn't noticed. They all agreed that going outside was a good idea.

Johnny knew he would be unable to piss until his erection went down, so followed them out instead of going to the bathroom. It occurred to him that as the only one with a penis, he was really going to be the subject of whatever conversations they had outside. Since none of his sisters seemed ready to kill him now, he felt better, but that feeling was replaced with self-consciousness.


Nathan told Kathy everything when they were all in bed that night. Hannah provided confirmation of all that had happened. They all agreed that unless the Olohanas could work things out, it would be unwise to tell their mother, Allison, about what had happened. If they resolved the situation, then that information would not be as upsetting to her. Kathy and Hannah both suggested that he be especially 'nice' to Allison just in case.

Kathy was the one who said she should go back up with Nathan the next day, since she might be able to help the situation since she and Nathan were brother and sister. If the Olohanas had not yet resolved their differences, she could speak from a sister's viewpoint. While this might sound like using a burglar to convince someone else that stealing was OK, they knew those girls liked and respected Kathy.


After Jane and her family had gone outside, the air and beautiful scenery seemed to calm everyone down. However, because Johnny was still sporting his renewed piss hard on, Kaneki and Jeannie eyed it with continued puzzlement. Maybe the reason for their mother and sister's involvement was due to Johnny having some sort of medical problem since they knew that a man still having an erection after doing it twice in a row was not normal.

Instead of asking them to explain how this had all come to pass, Kaneki could not avoid looking at Johnny's 'condition' which, as long as it was in their faces in that state, seemed like an impediment to rational discourse. On the other hand, maybe it was the key to the affair if he did have a problem.

"Uh, Johnny," said Kaneki, "I got a question. Does your, uh, thing stay like that a lot?"

"Yeah," repeated Jeannie, "have you got one of those 'elephantiasis' problems with your thingy, like in your case it just won't go down without some kind of sexual relief?"

Recalling her mom's reference to blue balls the other day, Leniki saw this as handing a solution on a platter to her and her mom. It seemed too good not to pick up on that as, at least, an explanation of why she and her mom ended up in bed with him. It had worked on her, and they were both nurses.

While Jane had no intention of being other than honest. She had been weak, and was going to admit this up front. However, she had no chance as Leniki began to speak.

"You noticed that, huh?" Leniki said. "Well, Johnny does suffer from a kind of disease. Actually, it's not a disease, but more of a condition called vasocongestion. Mom and I studied about this in nursing school. When it gets like that, the only thing he can do to relieve pain is to ejaculate. Some people call it blue balls."

Kaneki looked at her sister with an expression of distrust. She wasn't sure she should believe that, and even if she did, she didn't see why he needed them to do it. "Leniki," she responded, "even if that's true, I would think he could just go in the bathroom, and take care of it by, you know, doing it himself."

"I know, but we felt so sorry for him that we offered to do it with our hands instead of his. We were kinda drunk. Well, to make a long story short, we didn't have any success so we went a step further, and believe it or not, it took both of us to get him to ejaculate."

"But, my God, Leniki," contended Kaneki, "you're his sister and Mom, I can't believe YOU'd do that too."

"We weren't thinking about that at the time in our condition," said Jane who decided to follow Leniki's lead in using 'blue balls' as an explanation. She had, after all, used the same tactic on Leniki. "We just thought it was family helping family."

"Yeah," Leniki continued, "that's how it started, and I guess you can imagine that we kind of enjoyed helping."

This kind of talk motivated Jeannie to ask a question that had been bothering her. "I've heard about guys using the blue balls argument to get what they want, and I kind of get the picture about what happened, but what I'd like to know is why, if you guys 'helped him', it didn't solve the problem. He's still got an erection after, you know, uh, helped him?"

Seeing an opening to provide more justification for their actions, Leniki responded with, "Maybe, then, you can understand that Johnny is different from all those other guys. The cold shower doesn't work in his case, and he can get raw trying to do it himself."

"Are you saying," Kaneki interrupted, "that coming doesn't solve his problem? (then aside to Jeannie) I can't believe we're talking like this."

Leniki was not going to let the opportunity go, so said, "It helps for a moment, but it takes him several times to relieve the problem. Like I said, we're guilty of being glad to help him out." She was lying, but since he was, in a sense, cooperating by still having an erection, she took advantage of it.

"God, how many times does it take?" queried Kaneki who was becoming as perplexed as Jeannie.

"How come he wasn't walking around with an erection back at the house?" asked Jeannie.

"Because we had 'helped him out' before we came downstairs," said their mother.

Johnny felt like a fly on the wall. It was as if he were not present, the way they were talking. Despite his embarrassment, they were all older than he was, and he wouldn't have known what to say anyway. He did realize what Leniki and his mother were trying to do in defense of their behavior. Even if his bladder had trapped the blood in his penis, he knew keeping his erection supported their arguments. In order not to lose it, he stared at his other two naked sisters with thoughts of what it would be like to have them as well.

It seemed that the protesting siblings had been frustrated into either irrationality or defeat when Jeannie said, "Does this mean you guys have to finish what you were doing or Johnny is gonna walk around all day waving his thing at us?"

Leniki looked at her mother for some support for she had no answer for that one. Jeannie's question was like a 'put up or shut up' type of statement.

Jane began to hem and haw, but knew the whole thing could degenerate from here unless she thought of something logical to say. "Uh, well, ahem, I guess since we just got up, we might think about taking a bath in the waterfall pool. The Sandersons use the pool instead of the shower to bathe, and maybe the cooler water will help now that Johnny's already had some, uh, treatment."

"I'll go get the soap and some towels, Mom," said Leniki who was glad to take her leave from what had become a stressful ordeal.

Kaneki, seeing that evidence of Jane's recent efforts to help Johnny was streaming down the inside of her thighs, made an aside remark to Jeannie that their mother and sister needed a bath as much as Johnny. They had never seen ejaculate before, but there was no doubt in their minds as to what it was. It looked gooey. Real sex was obviously a messy affair.

Other than looking at his turgid penis, the girls had not paid any attention to Johnny as if he were not responsible for what had taken place. He was their little brother who didn't look so little anymore. To avoid the awkward aspect of having ignored him while talking about his 'problem' in his presence, Kaneki tried to make conversation while they ambled over to the waterfall pool.

"So did you and the Sandersons take a bath in that pool while they were up here? By the way, just so you don't have to skirt around the truth, we know that Emmeline and her dad are pretty chummy."

"Well, yeah, we did. They kinda showed us how they took baths in their waterfall pool back on their island. I guess it was sort of a ritual they all looked forward to since they didn't have a bathroom. Did you know they made their own soap out of cocoanut oil? They actually washed each other," Johnny responded with more than he intended.

"Jeannie piped up, "That musta been interesting. Did you all do that here?"

Johnny wasn't sure what he should say, but they seemed to know a lot more than girls who had just been awfully upset about what he was doing with Leniki and their mom. He didn't know why, but his erection persisted, and he wondered if it had to do with how they were talking about him and how there was only one solution for it. He also wondered if they would be curious to see him 'being relieved' by Leniki or Mommy. He had to answer them.

"Uh, yeah, we did, and so did Kahoku and Lanikai. We soaped each other until we were covered with suds. Uh, of course, we did it only to our own family members; it wasn't a group grope if that's what you're thinking," he said to somehow make it sound less wicked.

"Yeah," said Kaneki, "that would have been inappropriate touching. Better to keep it in the family, right?"

Johnny knew his sister was being sarcastic, but decided to ignore it. "Well, it was pretty innocent except for the deep cleaning thing." There! He sounded just like Emmeline now. It was better to keep his mouth shut, and let Leniki or his mother do all the talking.

At that moment, Leniki had caught up with them and handed out the soap. She put the towels on the bank of the waterfall pool.

Kaneki declined the bar of soap, saying they had already taken a shower this morning and would just wade in the water while they bathed. Jeannie had been more and more intrigued by this bath ritual of the Sandersons so decided to find out just what it really amounted to.

"We understand you guys found a new way to take a bath, so why don't you give us a demonstration," Jeannie said innocently," and then added not so innocently, "and don't forget the deep cleaning." Actually, she didn't know what it meant, but intended to find out.

Jane, Leniki, and Johnny waded out until they had submerged their bodies to get them wet, then came back closer to shore where they could stand and soap each other's body down. Out of earshot of their sisters, Leniki asked Johnny, "What the heck did you say to Jeannie about a new way to take a bath? And, I distinctly, heard her say she wanted to see 'deep cleaning'. Are you nuts?"

Jane tried to calm Leniki down, saying, "Leniki, somebody has obviously told them about us all bathing together the other day. If you didn't mention it just now, Johnny, then it must have been Emmeline who is the only one I can imagine telling anybody. Also, what difference does it make after what they've already seen. Don't you get it? They have pretty much accepted us as we are; they're just trying to figure out how to deal with it."

All the while they were talking, they were soaping each other's body, which so far was an innocent enough act, family or no. Jane cautioned them to wash each other all over, or it would look like they were purposely trying to cover up what the girls knew was going on anyway. The more open they were, the more they could be trusted.

"Mom!" spat Leniki, "you don't mean to go as far as let Johnny deep clean us, do you?"

"No, not unless Jeannie comes over here and wants to see him do it. Emmeline has probably already told them what it means, so this could be some kind of test to see if we mean what we say. Besides, Johnny here is still hard, and all that talk back there won't count if we ignore his problem."

Actually, Kaneki and Jeannie thought all that soaping up looked like fun. Kaneki changed her mind and waded back over to the bank to retrieve a bar of soap. She and Jeannie got wet, then began to rub the soap over each other, but became self conscious about touching each other other than soaping each other's back. With a glance over at Johnny doing such a good job on their mom and sister, they waded toward them.

"Uh, Johnny," Kaneki said, "we'd like to join you all for a bath, but both of us being girls, we are getting embarrassed after a certain point. You mind doing us too? Even though you're our brother, at least you're not another female. It just bothers us to do it."

Johnny was more than happy to comply. Now he was going to be able to touch every last female in his family in all those special places. Just the thought was enough to keep him hard. He immediately had both girls covered with suds, including their breasts, buttocks, and pussies. He did not tarry in those places like he had with his mom and Leniki even though he wanted to. Instead, he went back to Jane and Leniki where he spent the extra time. This is all he intended to do until Jeannie remembered her request.

"Now, just what is this deep cleaning you mentioned, Johnny?" she asked to interrupt his exertions.

"Uh, well, I dunno if you want to watch that," he replied.

Leniki knew she wanted to watch, and the moment of reckoning was here. Her mom had been embarrassed enough, so she figured it was her turn to sacrifice. "If you really want to know, Jeannie, it means he puts lots of suds on his penis, and then cleans us inside. You knew that though, didn't you?"

Even though Leniki was staring back defiantly at her, Jeannie decided to give her tit for tat. "So, go ahead and clean her inside, Johnny. It sounds like a lot better than taking a douche."

Johnny looked at Leniki and then at his mom for any guidance. Leniki nodded at him, turned around and bent over with her hands on her knees. He only had to bend his own knees a little to find the angle and then slid his straight penis all the way into her cunt. He moved back and forth a few times, and then withdrew. Turning to his other sisters, he said, "There, that's what deep cleaning is."

Kaneki knew they had the power back now, and although she didn't want to use it, she put in her two cents worth, saying with obvious sarcasm in her voice, "Why did you stop? I thought taking a bath was supposed to get your thing to go down. Now we know how. Don't worry about us, just go ahead and solve your problem."

"Girls," interceded Jane, "you don't have to humiliate them. We know what we did upset you, but this is embarrassing all of us, and getting us nowhere."

"No, no, Mom," retorted Kaneki in an effort to downplay her cajolery, "I'm serious. I'm not trying to embarrass anyone. You said this might help Johnny out. I think you've got to admit that Jeannie and I have accommodated pretty well under the circumstances. If you two aren't able to solve his problem, maybe Jeannie and I could lend a hand, so to speak."

Jeannie looked at her sister like she had taken leave of her senses. It had felt nice having him soap them up and especially in all her special places, but this could lead to more than a hand job? She was still a virgin, and figured Kaneki was too. Despite a morning of being titillated after their initial shock, she wasn't sure she wanted to go that far. That thought propelled her, like Kaneki, to urge them to go ahead and see if they could relieve Johnny of his alleged pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.