Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Nathan volunteered to take Jane, Leniki, and Johnny up to the cabin with them riding in the wagon pulled by the tractor. That way, he could take more supplies up to store there. He also invited Kahoku and Lanikai the opportunity to ride along so they could see the cabin since they had not been up there yet.

Emmeline whined that she wanted to go too. Hannah wanted to as well, but she figured there were too many people around for what she wanted to do, so she declined. Emmeline got her way and climbed on the wagon after going up to her room to collect her 'things'. Both she and Hannah had gotten well trained in taking their 'pills' to the point where she went nowhere without them. As Amy and Allison had taught her, one never knew when one might be somewhere longer than anticipated, so always be prepared. Her emergency kit included tampons and other feminine items.

In the short time the Olohanas had been at the mansion, they had blended in well with the other residents of the estate, and the fact that the females of the family had all shaved their pudenda indicated they were more than comfortable with the nudist lifestyle. This did not mean, however, that the others knew about how intimate Jane, Leniki, and Johnny had become since their arrival. Kahoku and Lanikai took care not to reveal their own intimate relationship, and the same applied to Nathan. One never knew about Emmeline.

Jane and her kids commented about how beautiful the scenery was en route to the cabin in which Lanikai and Kahoku concurred. Emmeline became a self appointed tourist guide as she pointed out the various sights and ways to keep from getting lost. Despite the Olohanas and Kaheakus being Hawaiians, it was the Nordic Nathan and Emmeline who were more knowledgeable about the jungle wild.

Lanikai was no longer surprised about anything Emmeline would do or say. She had kidded Kahoku about how he would get sexually aroused by her antics in front of him. Emmeline enjoyed sitting in ways to tease him, and was usually successful in getting him distracted if not into a full blown erection during class sessions or at any other time. Since Lanikai was used to such things by now, she acted oblivious as her brother's penis stood at attention in front of Emmeline.

Leniki nudged her mother with a nod of her head toward Kahoku who made no attempt to try to hide his now tumescent penis. He, Lanikai, and Johnny were sitting opposite Emmeline, Jane, and Leniki on the built-in little benches on each side of the wagon. He knew that the Olohanas had adjusted to life on the estate rather quickly, and had already heard a great deal of conversation regarding the vagaries of constantly being nude. Nevertheless, he felt compelled to excuse his 'condition' which because of their proximity in the wagon could not be ignored. Jane and Leniki were not as lackadaisical as Lanikai, and were staring.

"Sorry, folks," Kahoku said in his own defense, "this sort of thing happens occasionally. Can't help it. Uh, it just happens."

Lanikai came to the aid of her brother, explaining, "What he means, people, is that he is having a normal reaction to Emmeline's teasing which she does sometimes, right, Emmeline?"

Emmeline giggled and was seen closing her legs as everyone's gaze shifted to her. Johnny had seen her flash her pussy in front of him on other occasions, but had not reacted since his penis had already exhausted itself in earlier family efforts, but would have responded the same way otherwise. He was seated opposite his sister. He looked at her to find her grinning at him. She then opened her own legs to his gaze. Johnny tried to ignore this, but could not resist looking at the spot he had occupied that very morning.

While Leniki was teasing Johnny, Jane was laughing at the revelation that Emmeline had caused Kahoku's erection. Since the whole affair seemed to be harmless, Jane commented that under the circumstances she was amazed that they hadn't seen such things happen more often. However, this was the first time she had heard about Emmeline's pranks.

"I know Kahoku likes ta look at my pussy, so what's wrong with givin' 'im a good view ever now an' then," she said with that mischievous tone of voice uniquely hers. She really got Jane's attention when she added, "Besides, I like ta see a hard penis, not a limp one."

Lanikai realized that Emmeline had said her quota of naughty things, so intervened with, "Now Emmeline, remember your manners, we don't say such things in polite society."

Jane was both amused and surprised, but not wanting to be a wet blanket, commented, "Oh, don't worry, this all may be new to us, but don't think we are fuddy duddies. We won't get upset about natural reactions. It can happen to anybody. Right, Leniki?"

Turning to her daughter at her side for affirmation, she saw her quickly closing her legs, then looked over at her son who was sporting an erection just as upright as Kahoku's. Realizing that Leniki was teasing Johnny a la Emmeline, she was truly embarrassed for the first time. While this was no different from what had happened to Kahoku, this was caused by Johnny's sister. It frightened Jane since she figured others might draw the wrong conclusions. Actually, she was worried about them drawing the right ones.

Everyone turned toward Jane and Leniki only to see the latter grinning at Johnny with Jane gawking at him with her mouth open in astonishment. A glance in his direction revealed that Kahoku was not the only male susceptible to the enticements of female charms. Since Johnny could not have seen what Emmeline was doing, those charms had to have been his sister's. Lanikai thought this was very amusing and wondered if Leniki wasn't an older version of Emmeline, but waited for someone else to say something.

"Yeah, Mom," said Leniki, "Johnny's showing us just how true that is."

Johnny was so embarrassed, he could only blush in response.

Emmeline, no longer in the limelight, was glad Johnny had joined Kahoku in displaying his wares. Before she was ten, she knew the value of a straight, hard penis over a soft, limp one. She had even seen Jacob with an erection on more than one occasion. So far, she had only experienced her daddy's on an intimate basis, a pleasure which had become more and more limited. Because Lanikia was grinning and winking at Leniki, Emmeline figured she hadn't been the one to cause Johnny's discomfort.

Emmeline leaned forward to look at Leniki who was sitting on the other side of Jane to see what was going on, and then realized that Leniki was probably teasing Johnny just as she had done to Kahoku. She couldn't resist saying something which made her earlier remarks seem mild in comparison.

"Oh!" she said, "well, I wish I had a brother ta tease like that. You an' Lanikai are lucky to have a brother."

Not realizing she was going to make things worse, Lanikai reminded Emmeline that she did, indeed, have a brother in Erik.

"Oh," she explained, "but he's too little ta tease like that, although he does get a little stiffy when Erika sucks 'im."

"That's enough of that, Emmeline!" Lanikai snapped back at her. Now it was Lanikai's turn to blush as she desperately tried to think of a way out of this. She had certainly been a witness to the twins' favorite activity, and was aware of the reason for the Olohanas' extended vacation on the estate.

"I'm sorry, Jane," Lanikai said plaintively, "please forgive Emmeline's manners. She has a strange imagination and is wont to say some outlandish things sometimes."

Jane remembered having seen the twins sleeping with their heads in each other's crotch, so Emmeline's statement confirmed her suspicions about that incident. However, her own behavior placed her in an untenable position. She could certainly not render judgment about anything Emmeline had said. Instead, she attempted to ease Lanikai's obvious worry about what she or her kids might think.

"Don't lose any sleep over any of this, Lanikai," she consoled, "I, we are here as friends, and are just fine with anything anyone says or does. And, if it makes you all feel any better, I wish I had had a brother to tease, myself. We're all adults, and it's none of my business what others do as long as they allow me the same freedom. I'm afraid I had to learn my own lesson in that regard, so understand no one has any more problems from me."

Both Lanikai and Kahoku were amazed at Jane's confessionary discourse on 'live and let live'. It was still confusing since they didn't know what all she was referring to. Did she know they were all living incestuously? Was Jane? Kahoku and Lanikai figured their own involvement in incest had occurred because of the nudism. Is this what happened with everybody who were nudists? They knew better than that, so was it because of the contact with the Sandersons?

In any case, Lanikai was still upset with Emmeline, and now Kahoku for letting her get him aroused. She figured he could have concentrated on something besides Emmeline's pussy and avoided an erection. In a moment of pique, she reached over to give a hard squeeze to her brother's stiff penis in an effort to make it go down.

His reaction was a loud "Ouch! Whatcha'd do that for?"

"For letting Emmeline get you all hot and bothered!" she answered while realizing that was the dumbest thing she could have done. Then she turned to the others to say, "Uh, sorry."

This was not lost on Leniki who quickly thought Lanikai and Kahoku may be closer than just brother and sister. If so, they definitely didn't have to worry about their own situation. She also wondered what that talk was about the twins. The trip was getting more interesting by the minute. She would let her mother do any more talking. She wasn't about to get into any of this.

Jane said, "Oh, Lanikai, Kahoku couldn't help tha--just as he said. Let's drop it and consider it a compliment to the girls' 'dimples'."

Jane's reference to pussies as dimples made Lanikai laugh. She now realized Jane was an ally willing to take things as they come. She would stop trying to correct Emmeline as demanded by Allison, at least in front of Jane and the two kids in the wagon. Also, Leniki was not adverse to playing Emmeline's games with her own brother, so she didn't have to worry about them either. No longer upset, she wondered if maybe the Sandersons and the Kaheakus weren't the only ones involved in clandestine, family activities.

Eventually, Nathan drove into the clearing where they saw the waterfall and the cabin enshrouded in the trees. It was a sight to behold with the Sun shining through the tree cover illuminating the rising

mist off the pool in rainbow colors. Even Emmeline was awed by the beautiful sight, and began to wish she could stay. She was also anxious to show her guests all the conveniences and especially the waterfall swing. Lanikai and Kahoku were no less enthralled with the scene, and were already thinking about coming up here for a few days. They had always thought of the cabin as just a spot to camp. This was altogether something different from the image they had formulated of the place.

Jane and her kids were ecstatic about being able to spend a couple of days in such a paradise. Emmeline wanted them to go into the waterfall pool right away. To show them how much fun they were going to have, she ran over to the rope swing which was tied to a tree trunk higher up. She swung out over the pool and slid off the seat to splash into the water in cannonball fashion. Johnny thought that looked like fun, so ran up to grab the swing and follow her into the water.

Kahoku and Lanikai decided to join them. The water was cooler than what they were used to in the pool back at the mansion, but they quickly accommodated. The others watched for a while, and then Nathan told them he should show them where everything was located and how to operate the various appliances and equipment in the cabin as well as store the goods they had brought up with them.

Nathan said that he would come back to pick them up the day after tomorrow, but if they decided they wanted to stay longer, he would have more supplies with him. He pointed out that if they didn't mind being a little crowded, the cabin could house more people, so he would try to bring Kaneki and Jeannie back with him just in case they did decide to stay another day or so. That would also allow those girls to see the place even if nobody wanted to stay longer.

"Do all of you ever come up here all at once?" asked Jane. "I mean, with all of the Sandersons and the Kaheakus together?"

"Yeah, we've done that, but we bring some tents an' lots a sleepin' bags too. There's 12 of us if we count the twins," answered Nathan.

Jane looked at him more perceptively when he said twins. Those two kids DID look exactly like Nathan, and had gotten to be very big, beautiful youngsters at almost two. Of course, she knew that Erik was Hannah's baby, and Erika was Kathy's. That was the reason she and her family were here. She had blabbed the suspicion that she thought Nathan was the father of both. As a result, the welfare office was going to investigate him for molesting his daughter, Hannah. Even though she was sorry she had done that, and was here to be on hand to nip the investigation in the bud, she renewed her suspicion that he was the father of both. Nathan was one handsome, sexy dude, and she could understand any woman wanting to have sex with him.

When Nathan went back outside to call the others that it was time to go back, Leniki commented to her mother that he was certainly somebody she would welcome in a dream, or in person for that matter. Jane began to think that if her suspicions were true, then she, Leniki, and Johnny were not the only ones participating in family relations. She peeked out a cabin window where she saw him standing near the pool when, Emmeline ran toward him, hollering to come into the water. To her astonishment, instead of grabbing him by the hand, she grasped his penis and led him by it to the pool.

"Leniki, come'ere, and look at this!" Jane said with urgency in her voice.

The two watched in fascination. Kahoku and Lanikai, standing in the shallower water near the edge, could see them as well, but didn't seem perturbed by the strange way Emmeline was coaxing her father into the water. Johnny was still splashing around out in the middle so missed the whole thing. Seeing that they could stay longer since Nathan was being led into the pool, Lanikai yanked on Kahoku's penis in imitation of Emmeline to lead him back to deeper water.

"Wanna go swimming, Mom?" piped up Leniki.

"Well, we certainly don't have to put on swimming suits to do it," Jane responded as the two headed out the door of the cabin.

When they got to the pool of water, everyone was up to their necks in the water, but Emmeline was wrapped around Nathan's front, and Lanikai was similarly disposed around Kahoku. Johnny saw his mother and sister had joined the group and paddled toward them, shouting that they were missing the fun. The two women waded then swam to him where they, likewise, attached themselves to a male. Johnny was surprised when he found two hands groping his penis.

"You better be careful," he said, "people will see you doing that."

"Are you kidding?" said Leniki. "Look around and see if anyone's watching." She laughed and added, "What do you think they're doing? Besides, it's all under water."

"She's right, Johnny," commented Jane, "they're doing the same thing if what we saw earlier is any indication."

"What are you talking about, Mommy?" Johnny asked, a bit perplexed.

Despite the coolness of the water, Johnny now had a hard on from the grappling hands. He kept looking over at the other two couples who seemed to be 'wrapped up' in intimate face to face conversation with each female's arms around their swimming partner's neck. They certainly weren't paying any attention to Johnny and company.

"But, Emmeline's his daughter, and Lanikai is Kahoku's sister," Johnny said as he glanced from one couple to the other.

"What the hell do you think we are, dummy?" spouted Leniki as she gave his penis a squeeze.

"I'm beginning to think these people are little closer than we thought," said Jane.

"You mean like us?" blurted both Leniki and Johnny in unison.

"Well, Kahoku and Lanikai live together, but that doesn't mean anything. Still, look what going around nude in front of each other has done to us in just a few days, so who knows?" Jane answered.

"I've got an idea," Leniki proferred. "Since Johnny's got a nice hard one right now, what if we all got out of the water to see if those other men are the same way? That would be a dead giveaway"

Before any more was said, Jane hollered out to everyone that they should stay for lunch, but she would need some help from the men to fire up the barbecue. She headed for the edge of the pool to get out. She dragged Johnny with her. He protested that they would all see his erection. Leniki couldn't help commenting on his attempt to be modest.

"Johnny, you are really something else. You already showed everyone in the wagon what you look like with a stiffy, so don't be silly. Do what Mom says."

Reluctantly, the other two men got out of the water along with Jane and Johnny. Sure enough, all three men had erections, but no one said a word about it. That left Lanikai, Emmeline, and Leniki in the pool where they gravitated together. Lanikai and Leniki looked at each other with mischievous grins on their faces. Being older (Lanikai was 32 and Leniki was 24), they recognized what had happened. They had all, independently, been fooling around with their pool partners which was apparent from their 'conditions' when they got out of the water.

To Emmeline, who was so used to such a state of affairs that she had not put two and two together, looked inquisitively at Lanikai and then Leniki.

"What's so funny?" she finally said.

Lanikai was less than forthcoming when she answered, "Oh, we were just smiling about how the water from this waterfall seems to have a strange affect on the male anatomy."

Leniki had to laugh out loud at Lanikai's statement which confused Emmeline even more. Then it slowly dawned on her about what she was referring to.

"Oh, it's not the water. They get that way from bein' 'round us. I kin make Daddy that way whenever I want. We do that all the time. It sure isn't the water. You guys musta been doin' the same thing. It's fun ta get 'em that way, isn't it?"

Since it really didn't make a difference to Emmeline that the person she made that way was her father, she didn't give a thought to the fact that the other two were their respective brothers. She even said she wished she had a brother who was bigger than the child Erik. She went further to say the other two were lucky, but she, at least, had her father. By the time she finished talking, there was no doubt in their minds that that relationship went a lot farther than 'touching'. They gathered from what Emmeline was saying that she assumed they were both boffing their brothers just as she was her father.

They were soon being called to come partake in a barbecue in progress. When they arrived at the picnic spot, it was apparent that the men's attention to fire, food, and fixings had cured their earlier afflictions. From that point on, there was no more mention of what had happened. Even though they were all together as a group, each family stayed next to their own members--Emmeline with Nathan, Lanikai with Kahoku, and Jane and Leniki with Johnny.

There seemed to no worry about any of them putting an arm around or touching a family member, but this did not extend to others. In that respect, there seemed to be an unspoken decorum. That is, the situation had devolved to accepting without judgment what others might do in their presence, but they did not cross any lines to duplicate that behavior with anyone else. Was that like 'honor among thieves'? And, does such a thing really exist?

Allison had made sure the cabin was well stocked with liquor and wines. Jane had found the stash, so after asking if it was all right, she opened a few bottles of wine for them to have with their picnic. They had laid down a blanket to spread their meal and sat on the ground in a circle with the food in the middle. After eating, they continued to finish the wine while they talked about the cabin, the surroundings, and life on the estate in general.

They now made themselves comfortable on the ground, assuming different positions such as lying back, sitting cross legged, or as was the case with Emmeline and Nathan, he was on his side with her stretched out lengthwise up against his front. He was lightly caressing her small boobies like someone else might twist and play with their little girl's hair. Eventually, Lanikai was more or less sitting in Kahoku's lap.

By this time, with the wine (Jane had gone in for another two bottles), the Olohanas were not shocked at what they saw. Rather, Jane and Leniki snuggled up on either side of Johnny. He did not have his arms around them which left them free to casually run his hands up and down the thigh on each side of him. It was a cozy get-together representing three families who obviously had something in common besides being nudists.

While Emmeline might not have realized that she was present for the unspoken acknowledgement that they were all birds of a feather, she was enjoying the fact that all that 'etiquette' seemed to have gone by the wayside. She inched away from Nathan so she could put a hand behind her back to fondle the penis that had been poking her in the bum. While the others could not see, they knew what she was doing. Kahoku's hands were caressing Lanikai's stomach, but occasionally went lower to rub his fingers along her hairless furrow. All could see this because she had her legs spread.

Gaining some courage from what the others were doing and the fact that both his mother and sister were rubbing his stomach dangerously close to his upright penis, Johnny extended his hands to cup each one's pussy. They had not stopped talking, but continued their conversation as if none of these other activities were taking place.

This was actually a new step for Kahoku and Lanikai, but they were so used to the unusual at the Sandersons that they felt comfortable in what they were doing in front of the others. Jane and her two should have felt the most hesitant, but they, too, had been prepped for this by the earlier happenings plus the wine. To Emmeline and Nathan, this was just like being back on the island where worrying about what they did with each other was not a problem if consensual. All the caressing appeared to be aimless like kids fooling with an item in their hand while talking.

Leniki wanted to know more about what life was like on the island. She was still amazed that they had been able to do so well in such an isolated place for over 15 years. She directed a question at Emmeline about what it was like to grow up with no boys around, no toys, no anything.

"Well, first of all," she answered, "we didn't know any better. We had seashells, a doll that Mommy made for us, we fished, hiked, swam, an' played with each other. Daddy an' Mommy were our playmates too, but we hadda work a lot if we wanted ta eat. We made ever'thing out a cocoanuts n' plants."

"But, no boys. huh?" quipped Leniki.

"Sure there was. Daddy is a boy, an' he was jus' fine," corrected Emmeline.

Jane joined the conversation as she continued to let Johnny's hand care for her 'playground'. "Now, let me get this straight, Nathan. You were about 13, and Kathy, nine going on ten when you washed up on that shore? You were cousins, right?"

"Naw," broke in Emmeline, "Mommy was his little sister. Oops!"

For the first time since Jane had come to the estate for this 'vacation', she was truly surprised to learn something she hadn't known or suspected. Even though her blood pressure took a leap, she kept her calm. Kahoku and Lanikai already knew this, but Jane had to know more.

Nathan realized he had to say something at this point. "Well, I guess I oughta ask ya ta keep that a secret since it'll upset our mother, Allison, no end if she finds out ya know that. I donno why ever'body is so surprised 'bout that. There was just the two of us, an' it looked like we'd never be rescued."

"Hey, don't worry about us," Jane anxiously assured Nathan. "Your situation is perfectly understandable, and we can keep a secret. We have a few of our own." She was still thinking that it was no wonder that family all looked like clones.

The new information was not lost on the other two Olohanas either. Johnny and Leniki looked at each other as if to acknowledge that what they were all doing wasn't so unusual after all. Of course, they hadn't been stranded on an island for 15 years. They, instantly, became more curious, but it seemed inappropriate to try to delve into the more intimate details of the Sanderson's sequestered life.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," said Emmeline. "I know I got a big mouth. Ever'body says so."

"That's OK, Sugar bear," he said soothingly to calm her, "they're our friends, an' nobody's gonna say anything ta Gran'mommy." Then he turned to Jane and her kids to add, "Mommy's like a Queen Mother 'round here, so nobody wants ta get on her bad side."

Jane had noticed that Allison was like a matriarch with nothing being done without her approval. She wondered what her relationship was like with Nathan. Was the whole family into this? What would Kaneki and Jeannie think if they knew what had transpired between her and Johnny, let alone that Leniki was in on it too?

So many questions, not enough answers. Jane asked them all if they wanted another glass of wine. The atmosphere had changed with their accepted open behavior making them of one mind. It was as if they were members of an inner circle of a larger conspiracy. Without anything being said directly, they all guessed each other had no problem with whatever they did. If just intimate touching was any indication, there was enough of that going on right now to affirm that they could do anything without fear of judgment. The wine was helping in this regard.

Even Emmeline realized she was back in everyone's good graces. When Jane sat back down next to Johnny after serving everyone more wine, he returned his hand to her pussy. This gave Emmeline the courage to reach back to guide her daddy's penis to a more inviting place. Nobody could see what she was doing, but when she squiggled her butt back against him, they all knew Emmeline was exercising the freedom she assumed was allowed by this select group of like minded friends. It was like being on the island again.

Despite the fact that Johnny had been fucking his own mother, it still seemed strange to to him to realize that Emmeline had her father's penis in her pussy. Somehow, it wasn't the same. Then, he thought about Kathy being Nathan's sister, and remembered that he had been doing the same thing to Leniki. For some reason, he wasn't even bothered that Kahoku and Lanikai were doing it, but father and daughter? These were fleeting thoughts since his browsing hands brought him back to the present.

Kahoku and Lanikai had gotten each other worked up to the point where she was even more obvious as she hoisted herself up off his lap, then guided his erect pole to the right place, and slid down on it. Regardless of their own mutual caressing up to this point, Jane and company were still amazed that the other two couples were copulating in front of them. Conversation became almost non-existent.

With all that was going on, Johnny turned his attention to his mother and sister who each now had a hand on his penis. He now knew enough to get his fingers wet and then swirl them around their clitorises. Leniki reached down to her pussy to get her own fingers wet as she remembered what her mother had done when he asked for lubrication yesterday afternoon when they were jacking him off in her bedroom. He would have preferred to be inside a pussy, but what could he do with two on his hands?

They all could see what the others were doing. Except for Nathan and Emmeline, none of them had ever done these things in the company of othe than family. It was so erotically arousing to watch another couple going at it while doing it themselves. When Emmeline, followed by Lanikai, vocalized their orgasms, Jane and Leniki joined them in short order, squirming and raising their butts up off the ground in an attempt to envelope Johnny's fingers. His penis looked like a hose as it spurted his fluids up into the air.

Both Kahoku and Nathan were fondling their partner's breasts as they humped them from behind. This sight had also contributed to the show for Johnny and his entourage. It was interesting to him to see how other men handled the ecstasy of orgasm. He was to shortly find out as he watched them clutch their cohort tightly while pushing in and holding their body motionless as if it were all over. He knew better as they expelled low groans or grunts. All the action was now taking place inside the cunts of those exquisite looking females.

There was silence as they all wafted down from this relatively extemporaneous coming together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.