Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

The fact that Jane Olohana, the midwife, had stayed overnight and then joined the two families for breakfast in the nude was a major event. Of course, everyone knew her and some were aware that she had helped in the subterfuge regarding Hannah's baby, Erik. So, it was a shock to most of them when it was announced that she had come to warn Allison that there would probably be an investigation by the local social welfare office regarding suspicion of incest.

Everybody, except Jane, knew that not only was Nathan the father of his daughter's baby, but he was the father of his sister's baby as well (she didn't know Nathan and Kathy were brother and sister). The Kaheaku family had learned and accepted the whole truth over a period of time. That had been aided in no small way by their own introduction to close family relations. So it was that a situation built on incomplete knowledge and integration continued its construct in the same manner.

Jane had voiced a suspicion to a friend who, in turn, told her social welfare boss. Now, it appeared that because of Jane's own shame at having gotten the Sandersons into trouble, she had allowed herself to be drawn into the family's problems. Actually, she wasn't sure how she had ended up standing in front of all these nude people without any clothes on herself; she only knew there was no doubt that she was definitely involved now. She knew it was her own indiscretion which got her here. She knew more than she wanted to know. The problem was that everything seemed to be happening so fast that she wasn't sure where one thing ended and another started.

She had been brought out to the verandah from the study by Amy. Everyone seemed to be looking at her expectantly. Jane looked at Allison for support. The latter did not hesitate to give it.

"Everyone, I want you to know that Jane here is a good friend of the family. She is going to be staying with us for a while. I've already explained to you all that there has been a misunderstanding which may result in our being visited by the Social Welfare Office. The reason Jane is going to stay here is to be on hand when any Welfare Office visit should occur. Also, it will give her a chance to see us all in our everyday routine which I'm sure will help her to rectify any misconceptions by others."

Now that they were no longer sitting around a breakfast table, but standing up in total frontal nudity, Jane felt more exposed and vulnerable than ever. Allison could sense this and urged everyone to go back to what they were doing. She simply told them that they were to act as though Jane were not even there unless, of course, she engaged them in conversation, and, certainly, to be polite.

Kahoku and Lanikai went back to their instructional tasks with Kahoku teaching math to Nathan and Kathy and Lanikai teaching English to the girls. The twins were running back and forth among the various people on the verandah. Soroya came out with a pot of coffee. The latter told Jane she would be getting one of the guest rooms ready for her. Jane decided to stick with Allison and Amy who said they were going to take a walk along their excercise trail.

Walking alongside Allison and Amy was a relief to Jane who felt like she had been through a wringer back at the mansion. Even though they were all women on this walk, Jane still felt embarrassment bout being nude. Both Allison and Amy had recognized that Jane was not comfortable without her clothes. It was too late to change that for the moment, but decided they should give her the option to put on clothes when they returned to the house.

"You know, Jane," spoke Allison, "I didn't mean to force you into going about nude like the rest of us. When we get back to the house, your clothes should be washed and dried, so you can get dressed if that will make you more comfortable. I guess you don't have to be like us to understand us, but last night, you indicated that going nude was fine with you when I told you we were all nudists."

"I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's been a while since I've walked around in my 'all together' with any other people around, and those were just my kids. Apparently, you are so used to it, it doesn't bother you. Most people probably think being naked in front of others can only lead to naughty things."

"Well," answered Allison, "since you brought it up, I suppose that would be the normal reaction by people whose only thought regarding nudity is that it's a requirement for sex. And, I contend that nudists tend to be more liberal in their thinking as far as respecting the rights of others is concerned. So, as long as what you do doesn't hurt me or mine, then you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else either."

"Of course," added Amy, "that's the whole problem. I mean, the question is really who decides what it is that is hurting someone else? I know there are a lot of rules in society about sex, but hardly any about eating. Oh, there are plenty of rules regarding how to eat and with what utensils, but there are none about eating the wrong things, getting fat, or even about killing other sentient beings to eat them. Yet, society sure seems to know a lot about what is good or bad for us when it comes to sex. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?"

Allison picked up on this, saying, "You mean our society seems to be awfully preoccupied with sex to the exclusion of other just as important things? Well, I won't argue with you about that, and that's what our current concern is about, isn't it? Somebody is going to come out here to make an accusation of violating some societal rules about sex."

Jane put her hands up to her face as if to hide it as she said, "Oh, I am so ashamed of myself for having gotten you all into this problem. I'm hoping my being here will keep it from becoming more than just an inquiry. I've already told my friend that I hadn't told her the truth when I said Hannah was the mother of one of the twins. I've been thinking about what I'll say to the investigator and I think I can make it all sound good enough to have the whole affair dismissed as hearsay."

Allison put an arm around Jane's shoulders and hugged her toward her, saying, "Jane, if you do that, I'll personally buy you a whole new wardrobe which you can wear to your heart's content even if we are an anti-clothes family."

"Oh, don't worry about my hesitancy in being nude. Like I said, the longer I go around this way, the easier it is to do it. It's probably like a lot of things we're not used to doing--it just seems strange at first. In fact, I'm really enjoying the Sun on my bare skin, especially when there's a breeze as well."

"Yeah, Jane," Amy added in an obvious attempt to be funny, "just hang around us for a while, and we'll have you totally corrupted. Stick with us long enough and you'll even find yourself shaving like the rest of us."

This piqued Jane's interest as she responded, "I've been dying to ask why all you women are hairless. Does this have something to do with religion or a family custom from long ago?"

"I'm afraid I have to be blamed for that," offered Amy. "I always shaved, and when we first started going nude on the island after finding the kids, it sort of interested everybody else in why I did it."

"So, why did you do it?" asked Jane.

"I donno, it started when I was very young. Once I started, I couldn't stop if for no other reason than it itched when hair started growing again. Also, I guess I kinda liked looking like a little girl. Even boobies became an embarrassment. Anyway, to make a long story short, everybody started imitating me after we began living here on the Big Island."

"Uh, how often do you have to shave; you know, before it starts itching?" asked Jane.

"It depends on you," explained Allison. "For instance, I only have to do it every few days because I don't have a lot of hair down there, but Amy says she does it daily. I think Soroya does it every day too. Gosh, this sure isn't the kind of conversation we would ever want the social worker to hear, is it?"

All three of them began to laugh. This helped to dispel any nervousness any of them had had up to this point. Their talk was of many things during the remainder of the walk along the jogging trail. Allison pointed out to Amy that Jane and Allison were both called 'mommy' by their children.

"Actually," corrected Jane, "since they've grown up, I now get called 'Mom' if they are in front of other people because they don't want to sound like little kids anymore. When we're alone, they end up calling me both names."

Their discussion continued on that bent and how children and grandchildren often called their parents and grandparents by other than traditional names such as 'mom', or 'grandma'. Also, Jane pointed out how she would jerk her head when hearing Kathy or Nathan calling Allison 'mommy', only to realize she wasn't the person being addressed. This led Allison to wonder what it would be like to have a big party with not only Allison and Soroya's families present, but with Jane's family as well.

"Ha!" laughed Jane, "I can just imagine what that would be like as my kids found themselves surrounded by nudists. Actually, I think my son and my girls would be very happy to know you all. I haven't got a clue about how they would react to the news that you were all nudists."

Allison asked Jane to tell them about her kids. Jane revealed that she had three girls and a son, all fairly young.

"Well," interrupted Amy, "why not invite them here for a vacation. Allison did the same thing for Lanikai and Kohaku before they joined us here. There's the cabin about an hour and a half from here plus the tennis court, swimming pool, and other things to do on the estate. What do you think, Allison?"

"Sure, and nobody has to join us in our lifestyle. We're getting my granddaughters accustomed to wearing clothes little by little, so that will be another reason to make them get dressed."

June felt suddently overwhelmed. She wasn't quite sure how they had arrived at the point where her family was being invited to enjoy the largesse of a rich family as if they had been friends forever. It seemed very strange considering that it had come about by her not being very nice to the same family due to her indiscreet tongue. They had been friendly, but she had not been any more familiar with anybody in this family than she was with any other client. The invitation made her feel even more ashamed than before.

"I guess I must be acting like I can't stand all this nakedness," offered Jane. "I don't think I'll ever get over having let you all down with my stupidity, but I'm sure not going to compound it all by acting like your lifestyle is unacceptable to me, or even to my family." Then, in an effort to emphasize her desire to make amends, added, "Allison, I don't mind any of this, and just to show you that I think my family is just as open minded, I'll ask them if they would like to come up here for a few days. You don't have to wear clothes while they're here just to accommodate us. I don't know if they'll be able to come, but I'll pass on your offer."

Jane was lying through her teeth for she had no idea how her children would react to joining her and these people in nudity no matter how rich they were. She was not comfortable about it either, but she had already agreed to take time off to be on hand to help deflect any investigation of the Sandersons. All she knew was that Hannah delivered a baby boy on the same day her mother delivered a baby girl. She really had no idea whom the father is. She had agreed to register both children as Kathy's. Her suspicions and big mouth had gotten this family into potential trouble big time. Now, she was trying to redeem the situation in any way she could.

Both Allison and Amy were impressed by Jane's apparently sincere effort to ingratiate herself after already confessing to a significant blunder which could have devastating consequences on their family. They still knew that being naked was bothering their guest, so neither Allison nor Amy were surprised when Jane was so inquisitive in the conversation that followed.

"Oh, I think that would be wonderful to meet all of your family," exclaimed Allison, "but, they certainly don't have to take their clothes off to visit us. In fact, we insist that they don't do that if they are able to come for however many days they can get away. You don't have to either, Jane. We gave that option to Soroya and Jacob when their children came to visit as well."

"Oh, really?" Jane said, surprised. "So, what happened?"

"We got along just fine," answered Allison who then realized Jane wanted to know whether people chose to wear clothes or not. "Oh, you mean what did they decide to do about wearing clothes? Well, Soroya and Jacob didn't and everybody else did."

"How did that go?" queried Jane whose interest in this was obvious.

Amy decided to get back into the conversation by saying, "Actually, Allison means that they had decided to wear clothes until they saw their parents naked. Somehow, that got them to shed their own, so they all showed up looking like us. Anyway, we all got along fine for the rest of the evening. The Kaheaku family has been living here sans clothing ever since. So, you never know how the younger ones will take to this sort of thing. Kahoku and Lanikai had been teaching school in Honolulu."

"All of my children are still in school, except for Leniki who just got a job as a nurse. I guess she wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps. My son, Johnny, is just starting college locally, but we are hoping he gets good enough grades to transfer to the University of Hawaii in another year or so. His other sisters were able to do that."

"Isn't there a school holiday coming up soon where everybody is off for a week or so?" asked Allison. "But, you wanted to know how it went with everybody being nude, right? Actually, Lanikai and Kahoku blended in very well. Of course, their parents had been used to going nude for some time."

"No, it's spring break, not a holiday," answered Jane. "Not every school has them at the same time. So, how did Lanikai and Kahoku get along being nude in front of their parents?"

Amy picked up on Jane's curiosity about whether parents got along being naked in front of their kids or vice versa. She answered, "Jane, they were just fine without clothes. Like I said, they were going to wear something until they saw their parents being so comfortable with being nude. You also ought to know that the whole family had gone to the nude beach right here on the Big Island when the kids were younger, so it wasn't like this was entirely new to them."

"Uh, yeah," said Jane after some thought, "I would imagine it would be a bit different for us. Uh, that would be the only reason why I might want to be wearing clothes. Naturally, it doesn't bother all of you, but I don't know how that would work out in front of my own kids. Oh, but it doesn't mean you people have to put on clothes. And, like I said, I don't know whether they could all make it here anyway."

Jane was thinking that she could be totally honest with her kids about the nudity, and they would all be more than happy to say they were too busy to accept the invitation, and that would take care of that problem. At least she could be sincere in having said she had tried. It was as much as she could handle being nude herself, in the middle of a problem of her own making, let alone invite her kids to get involved. That would be vulnerability to the Nth degree. How often have people asked themselves 'what the hell they are doing somewhere?' only to realize they got there on their own.

"It was just a thought, but a sincere one, Jane," said Allison who wanted to assure her new guest that she was free to do as she wished.

Jane answered, "Look, I will definitely call my kids to see if they would like to come up here for a few days relaxation, and I'll let them know they can do it with or without clothes. I'm sure that will get their attention, and might even make them refuse to come. I certainly don't want you all to change your own lifestyle to accommodate us, so get dressed for us."

The three women finished their walk along the jogging trail and arrived back at the house where the others were taking a school break in the pool. Allison and Amy dove in to join them to frolick in the water while Jane looked on. To Jane, this appeared to be fun. The Sun had heated the atmosphere to the point where she felt a desire to join them, so she needed little coaxing when Allison and Amy urged her to jump in as well.

Eventually, the relaxed state of the Sanderson crowd along with their penchant for fun imbued Jane with a new sense of freedom in her nude condition. After a while, she was no longer constantly hounded by the thought that both she and her hosts were naked. By the end of the day, Jane seemed to be under a spell. She was enjoying her new friendship with the Sandersons and Kaheakus--nudism was now secondary in her thoughts. If she were to reflect on this change in attitude, she would be astounded at how quickly she had been converted.

That evening at supper, Jane announced that she accepted Allison's invitation and would call each one of her children to see if they could take the time for an impromptu vacation. After supper, she was not deterred even by the twins' attempt to suckle her while she held one or the other in her arms. Instead, everybody just laughed about it with some of the other females taking a turn as well. The wine with dinner and the after dinner drinks may have had something to do with everyone's carefree attitude.

Jane used the phone in her room to call her children beginning with her oldest daughter, Leniki. She was saving her son, Johnny, for last. She wanted to know whether the girls would be interested first. If any one of them said yes, then it would be easier to entice the rest. Jane also knew that that dream of having full sexual relations with him had, somehow, goaded her into wanting to know what it would be like to be nude around her son. She could not get that illusory image of their 'doing it' out of her mind. It had been so vivid.

"Hello, Leniki," she said, "how are you? This is Mommy."

Jane told her daughter about what had happened and how that led to her being at the mansion where her family had been issued an invitation to 'live like the rich' for a few days. Leniki was incredulous about how this had come to pass, but became extremely interested after Jane told her about the nudist lifestyle.

"Mom," Leniki exclaimed, "that's unbelievable. You mean all those rich people walk around without a stitch on? And, you want us to come join you all? I think that is funny as hell. Now, you aren't really kidding me, are you? Have you called the others yet?"

"No, you are the oldest and the first one I called. You're a nurse like I am, and even though you just started out, I figured you had seen your share of different people by now. It takes all sorts to fill this world, and these people may be nudists, but they are very nice--and very rich. And, I'm trying to make it up to them for having been a dimwit to cause them trouble. Now, after they have been so nice to me, I feel even worse, so it would be nice if you guys could accept their invitation. It would help me out too. Oh, and you don't have to take your clothes off to come here. They wanted you to know that."

"Well," answered Leniki, "are you wearing clothes while you're there?"

"I knew you were going to ask that, Leniki. Well, I am nude, but that was originally just to prove to them that I was sincere about trying to make amends for my dumb behavior. I didn't have to go nude, but chose to as I said. Actually, after a while, you don't think about it. Of course, if I had worn clothes, I think I would have stood out like a sore thumb. You guys will find more things to do here than at an expensive resort. I think you'll have fun."

"OK, Mom, I'll think about it. You say there are only three males there--the caretaker, his son, and the woman's son?"

"I guess there will be four if Johnny comes," commented Jane.

"Wow! Can you imagine Johnny taking his clothes off in front of his mother and sisters let alone all those other people. I'll tell you what, if you can talk Johnny into this, I'll talk the other two into it, so he's your next call. Call me back and let me know and I'll take care of Jeannie and Kaneki."

"I guess you think he wouldn't do it, huh?" asked Jane. "All right, I'll call him. Remember, you don't have to take your clothes off, so I'm going to tell him the same thing, OK?"

"You're on, Mommy," responded Laniki, "and you can tell little Johnny that the three of us will take our clothes off if he does. Ha! I think this is all really funny. I'm not worried, 'cause I know he will never do it, but who knows?"

"OK, Leniki, I'll call Johnny and see what he says. I'll also leave it up to him to choose when he can come so you will have to accommodate to his dates, but I'm guessing it will be during his spring break. I'll call you back, and, yes, this is becoming kind of fun. At least it is at this stage. See you later. Bye."

All of a sudden, Jane's dutiful calls had become a challenge, a game, and a fun one at that. It almost took her mind off the real reason she was doing all of this. She dialed her own house hoping to find Johnny at home. School was still in session, so he should have been home since it was a weekday. She had already left word via Jacob that she was staying with the Sandersons for a few days, so he knew where she was.

"Hello, Johnny?" she spoke, "this is Mommy, Son. Yes, I'm still at the Sandersons, and everything is fine here. Mrs. Sanderson has invited our whole family up here for a few days vacation. I have been coming here for some time to take care of Mrs. Sanderson's daughter-in-law, but had no idea how absolutely fabulous this place really is. Rich is not the word for it. So, you and your sisters would have a lot of fun here."

"I can imagine, Mommy, but I've got a lot of things to do over the spring break, I probably will have a problem trying to arrange for the time..."

"Uh, Johnny, I wasn't going to tell you all of this, but maybe I should. I've already explained it to Leniki, and I'll tell you what she said in a little bit."

Jane proceeded to describe her situation and how she got there. She did exclude the part about Hannah being the mother of one of the twins since that was what got her into her dilemma in the first place. She just said that she had said some things to her friend which caused her to divulge the same to her supervisor at the Social Welfare office. She made it clear that she was trying her best to make it up to the Sanderson family, and that her staying at the mansion was to be on hand if a social worker should show up--to nip it in the bud, so to speak.

"So, you see, Son, after Allison invited my whole family up here for a few days relaxation, I told her I would give you all a call. There's another thing I haven't mentioned yet, so listen carefully and wait until I'm finished before you say anything, OK?"

"OK, Mommy."

"OK, here goes," Jane continued. "The Sandersons are what you might call eccentric. They may be rich, but they live as nudists. Yeah, I said nudists like in naked. Just wait until I'm through. They are very nice people and would not insist on others taking their clothes off just to accommodate them.

"They would even put clothes on while you are here, but I know that would make them uncomfortable. Actually, there is another family--Hawaiians--who live on the estate, the caretaker and his wife plus two of their children who are the tutors for the family. They all go about nude too. In fact, I even joined them--you know, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

"Now, just hold on until I'm through. I told all of this to Leniki and she was as astounded as you probably are, but instead of telling me she couldn't come, she said that if I talked you into coming she would convince your other sisters to come even if you decided to take your clothes off. I know she was pretty certain you wouldn't do it, but if you say yes, I think we'll really surprise your sister."

Jane paused to await Johnny's refusal. Instead, she only heard silence.

"Johnny, are you still there?" Jane asked into the mouthpiece of the phone after hearing nothing for several seconds.

"Uh, yeah, I'm still here, Mommy," Johnny answered to Jane's relief. "Uh, you gotta be kiddin' me."

"No, Johnny, I wish I were, but that's the true story. Do you want to turn it around on Leniki? I think she thinks you wouldn't do this on a bet, so if you say yes, she will have to convince your other sisters to come, and, you know, participate too.

"Actually, by your doing this, it will go a long way toward my making up for my stupidity, so you would be helping your old Mommy as well."

"Mommy," Johnny said with some hesitancy, "are you going to be, uh, nude as well?"

"I'm nude right now, Son," she answered. "It isn't all that bad once you get used to it. I'm glad I'm not fat and ugly since the other women here are very beautiful and in good shape."

"What women are those?" he asked with a new interest.

"Well, besides Mrs. Sanderson, there is Kathy, her daughter-in-law, and her kids Hannah, Emmeline, Erika, and Erik. Then there is Mrs. Soroya Kaheaku and her daughter, Lanikai. Oh, and Amy whom I figure is Allison's sister-in-law since everybody calls her Aunt Amy."

"Gosh, Mommy," Johnny said in a surprised tone of voice, "it sounds like the men are really outnumbered."

"Well, I thought that might interest you a little. But, be serious with me, do you think you want to join us for a few days? Is so, give me some dates so I can pass it on to Leniki. Boy, I think it's almost worth it just to call her bluff."

Johnny hadn't really thought it through yet. The thought of all those allegedly good looking females walking around naked to his eyes' delight was a good incentive. He could always say he did it to help out his mother. His answer was a biased one.

"OK, Mommy, I think I could go along with your challenge to Leniki. In fact, that sounds like a great trick to turn it around on her. Yeah, I know she would think I wouldn't do that on a bet, so tell her that I've agreed to join the crowd in all their nude glory. Ha! This gets better the more I think about it. OK, this is Thursday. I can come up on Saturday if you can come and get me. Just let me know, though, if Leniki backs out of this."

"Thanks a lot, Son," Jane said. "I'll call Leniki back right now. If I don't call you back, then everything will be for Saturday. I'll pick you up around 9:00 A.M. unless I tell you otherwise. OK?"

"Gottcha, Mommy," Johnny said with a chuckle, "see you then."

Jane quickly dialed her daughter, Leniki, with some anticipation that she would try to back out despite her oath to go all the way if she talked Johnny into it. Well, she would shortly know the answer.

"Hello, Leniki, this is Mommy. Yup, I'm afraid you had better get in touch with your sisters because Johnny said he would be here without any bells on. He will be here on Saturday morning, and I don't know how long he will be staying, but certainly for the weekend, but I suspect he'll want to stay the week if he can."

"You're kidding me, Mom," answered Leniki. "That's pretty hard to believe that little rat agreed to do this--and without clothes???"

"Leniki," responded Jane, "I was as surprised as you are, but he said he would do it. So, are you calling Jeannie and Kaneki?"

"OK, I admit defeat. Now that it's about to become a reality, could you go over again who all the males are in that place?"

"Sure, there's Nathan, Kathy's husband--he's around 30, and Kahoku who's in his mid-thirties, and of course, Jacob, the caretaker, Kahoku's and Lanikai's father, he's in his early 60s. Oh yes, and of course there is Johnny our budding 19 year old family male (giggle)."

"Mom," Leniki asked, "are these guys good looking? Or, am I going to have to get sick looking at bad human specimens?"

"Oh, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Even though he's married, this Nathan is quite an Adonis. In fact, Kahoku is pretty good looking too."

"Well, that's a relief. It will make it easier for me when talking to Jeannie and Kaneki."

"And, Leniki, I might as well save you another shock when you get here. Every last one of the women shave."

"You mean they are growing beards? What the hell do you mean they shave? Or are you talking about their legs?"

"No, Leniki, I'm talking about their vaginas. None of them has a single hair down there. So, don't be surprised when you see this. They all look, well, different, but I'm not downgrading the idea. I just figured you should know this in advance so you don't flip out when you see them. Frankly, it will make you feel like you have clothes on in comparison if that makes you feel any better."

"Ouuh, Mom," countered Leniki, "when you say things like that, I start to get cold feet. But, I promised you, so will hold up my part of the bargain. So much for my big mouth. I hope Johnny gets his jollies out of all this. OK, I'll call you back to let you know about Jeannie and Kaneki. They're gonna kill me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.